Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, the room was dark but I could hear mumbling coming from downstairs. My pussy was leaking warm, sticky cum and I quickly recalled daddy moving his cock slowly inside of me. The buildup had been slow and sensual and when I came it was almost spiritual. I remember thinking that this must be the difference between love and lust. I got so turned on when daddy told me about masturbating while watching Lisa play with herself and then when he described licking her pussy, I could feel my tongue running through her moist crack.

I crawled out of bed being careful not to wake daddy and slipped into the bathroom to let the rest of the cum slowly drip from my body. I had a quick pee and wiped but I didn't flush the toilet so I wouldn't wake daddy. Then I slipped out of the room and stood at the top of the stairs.

The only light was from the fireplace. Lisa and Nicki were laying on top of the blanket talking. They were wearing matching lavender nightgowns that Nicki had probably brought for them. Lisa was on her back and I could make out the outline of her boobs from the shiny lavender cloth that clung to them. Nicki was propped up on her right arm looking down on Lisa as she held her hand and moved her long fingers between Lisa's.

They were both smiling and then Nicki said something that made Lisa giggle. Her boobs jiggled and I could see Nicki shift her gaze there. Nicki moved Lisa's left hand up so she could hold it in her right hand and leave her left hand free to roam. I knew it wouldn't be long now before Lisa gave in to her advances and my right hand went down to my sloppy pussy and teased my clit. I don't know why I was so worked up about this. I guess I had just been thinking about it since Lisa asked if she could bring Nicki. I had never thought Lisa would have sex with another woman other than me.

Nicki moved her hand to Lisa's belly and rubbed it over the soft, slippery material of the gown, content not to rush things. They were whispering back and forth with an occasional giggle but I couldn't make out anything they were saying. Then Nicki's hand came up slowly until her fingers slid over Lisa's left breast. I could see the nipple react even this far away and Lisa's facial expression changed as well. I quivered as I recalled how soft that breast had felt in my hand.

Lisa became all serious and closed her eyes as Nicki massaged the ample flesh. I could see Lisa tighten her grip on Nicki's right hand and I squeezed my own clit as I felt the tension build. When Nicki moved her hand to the right breast, she leaned down and softly planted a kiss on Lisa's open lips. It was brief but was quickly followed by another short kiss, and then another before they finally locked lips and wrapped their arms around each other. More warmth spread over me as I recalled my first kiss with Lisa.

My pussy was dripping again and I slipped a finger inside me while my thumb diddled my clit. I imagined this was how daddy and I had looked when we made love earlier; two people in love that felt more than just the sexual intensity of an embrace. I stood naked at the top of the stairs diddling myself stilled turned on by the story daddy had told me. His story had been about animal instincts but what I was watching now was pure human emotion.

Nicki was slowly lifting Lisa's gown and exposing her lovely flesh inch by inch. There were no matching panties with the gown, just her beautiful blond pussy. I imagined it was glistening with moisture, but I couldn't really tell from here. I was using my imagination from our previous trysts to fill in what my eyes couldn't fully see.

As her large, pendulous breasts came into view, Lisa sat up just enough for Nicki to get the gown over her head. My eyes followed Nicki's as she took her time examining every inch of the gorgeous flesh. Her hand worked gently from her breast down to the thin blond thatch and back up, stopping to massage the ample flesh and tweak the stiff nipple.

That was when I heard the floor creak behind me. I knew it was daddy. How long had he been watching me? I was naked and leaning on the railing, my left arm supporting me while my right diddled away. I didn't turn around to acknowledge him. I didn't have to. He came up behind me and stood there momentarily, I assume enjoying the same scene that I was. I could feel that stiff cock as it brushed back and forth, glancing against my naked ass.

He didn't say a word as he stepped closer and rubbed my crack with his hot, hard staff. I continued to rub my clit as I watched Nicki's lips engulf the nipple she had just been teasing. Her tongue twirled around it and then she sucked again. She repeated this several times and Lisa began to moan. Daddy's breathing was getting a little deeper and I was hoping he wouldn't give us away. His cock felt so good as it slid inside me. I felt so close to him when he was inside me. It made up for all the time I didn't have with him because he was too busy with the business or off on a sexcapade with mom.

Nicki raised her gown over her head and then lowered her naked body onto Lisa's soft, yielding flesh. She rubbed her small firm tits against Lisa's, the hardened nipples like a pair of dueling swords. I remember how it felt the first time I had done that to Lisa. It was the first time either of us had been with a girl and we were just experimenting with what we thought would feel good. And oh did it feel good. I squeezed my clit harder as daddy slowly pumped me from behind.

I watched as their legs intertwined, pussies grinding against strong, firm thighs. Nicki obviously knew what she was doing and Lisa was her willing victim. Daddy was right as that twinge of jealousy started to creep into my brain. But Lisa was my friend and I wanted her know the kind of love I was feeling with daddy. I knew I could never really give her that -- all my love belonged to daddy. But she was so beautiful and sexy and desirable, I could understand how daddy had enjoyed sex with multiple partners without having deep feelings for them. Lust was such a primal urge.

Daddy started to speed up his thrusts now as he too was getting caught up in the live sex show before us. He leaned forward and grabbed my nipples as he pummeled me and I frigged my clit ready to have another intense orgasm. I lay my head on the railing now for extra support as daddy pumped away and I squeezed my clit one last time, my legs stiffening and I gasped audibly. Daddy quickly picked me up and backed away from the railing as Nicki looked towards us. Content that they weren't being watched, or maybe excited by the prospect of it, she renewed her efforts with Lisa.

Daddy carried me back into the bedroom, still enjoined and quietly shut the door. I put my arms up to reach for the wall as he moved forward inside me. His hand was on my lower belly, just inches above my juicy pussy, fully supporting me as he started shoving that hardened beast deep up inside me. He had let me control our earlier lovemaking but now he needed release again and he was slamming up into me until I felt that hot lava burst forth and flood the tender membranes of my little honeypot.

It felt so good knowing that I could excite him like this and that he wanted me. Our bodies were sweating in spite of the chill in the room, but daddy leaned forward and softly kissed the nape of my neck. His lips began to slide over my moist skin, his tongue licking the salty sweat as it dripped down. He pulled out and I could feel the rush of the thick gooey cum as it seeped out and fell to the floor. He turned me around and held me up while I locked my legs around his hips.

He was smiling and I leaned in and kissed him like I had seen Nicki do to Lisa. Many light, soft kisses before finally locking my lips to his and savoring the salty taste. I could feel his muscles tense as he supported me and it made me feel secure. He flipped the switch for the dim overhead light. I let my tongue glide across his lips before dipping the tip inside his mouth. When I made contact with his tongue, it sent chills through my body and I wanted to have him again. I tried to reach down but my arms were too short to find that long, thick cock of his.

He carried me over to the bed and set me down gently, his tall frame towering over me. His cock was pointing down but was still thick and long. I reached up and pulled it towards my mouth and licked it. The musk of our combined juices inflamed me even more as I swirled my tongue around the fleshy staff until he was hard again. I could see his nostrils flare as he looked down watching my small mouth engulf the thick purple head and I knew he was ready.

He reached down and pulled me lower on the bed before he climbed over me, positioning his cock above my mouth while he went down on me. His tongue was so soft as it split my lips apart. He sucked on the soft petals of my inner lips and it tingled delightfully. I could feel my juices start to flow again. I reached up and pulled the massive rod down to my mouth, wanting to please him the way he was pleasing me. I got so turned on when I put his cock in my mouth. I couldn't explain it, but it excited me more than when he put it in me. Maybe it was the feeling of power I felt at being able to control him for at least this short time.

His lips were sucking my clit now and all my thoughts just disappeared as I felt the orgasm approach. I held his cock in my mouth and tried to breathe through my nose as his sweet tongue began to whip my clit. God, so much better than masturbating. So much better than any boy had ever done me. I grabbed his ass and pulled down as my body tensed and waves of pure pleasure washed over me. I gagged slightly and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. Spasms of pleasure still cascaded over me as I tried to reach for his cock.

I didn't think he could cum again so soon after I had drained him twice, but I wanted to try. I found it and wrapped my tiny hand around it and could feel his body start to quiver. I stroked it twice and the white, viscous fluid began to ooze out the head and drip down onto my breasts. It wasn't an explosion like the first two times but there was still plenty of goo. When he was done, he turned around and collapsed on the bed next to me. I took his hand and had him rub the semen around on my breasts. It was such a sensual feeling to have my little boobies massaged with the slimy gel.

I closed my eyes and thought back to those nights as a child when he would come home late and come in to say goodnight. He would sit on the side of my bed and rub my back until I fell asleep and I was so happy to have a daddy who loved me so much. I felt that same contented feeling now as he rubbed my chest and I drifted off to dream world. I never heard the loud moans downstairs. They didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was daddy touching me, holding me, loving me.

****************************************************************

I stared down at my little Princess while I rubbed my liquid seed around on her chest. I hadn't felt this much love and contentment since my younger days with Missy. I knew I would have to face those feelings before Teri and I could truly commit to each other. Until I was sure, those doubts would always come between us and stunt the growth of our love. But it wasn't going to happen this week. This week would prove if Teri and I could keep our love a secret from others.

There was a new set of eyes watching us, judging us, and we would have to be careful. We would have to be more careful than Nicki and Lisa who were making quite a bit of noise down below. I thought their moans and gasps would wake up Teri, but she was sound asleep now as I rolled the semen around on her small mounds and flat belly. That shadow of foreboding crept over me while I continued to massage her soft flesh. I couldn't afford to lose Teri like I had lost Missy. My mind wouldn't be able to accept that. I would do whatever it took to keep Teri in my life.