All Comments on 'Daddy's Punishment Ch. 02'

by Rheyn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RheynRheynabout 7 years agoAuthor
Noticed the issue, not chapter three.

So I accidentally put chapter 3 instead of chapter 2, will work on getting this issue fixed! Sorry about the mix up! This is chapter 2 not 3!

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Great story

Really want to read the actual chapter 3. Hope dress shop girl and daughter get pregnant. He gets to keep fucking them both.

RheynRheynabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3!

Chapter 3 will eventually come! Already have some plans for it and I tend to keep writing regularly; shouldn't take too long hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
edit and a little work

if evveryone is 18 and older, then guys dicks really are not growing, or not much more...a sec addict not on the pill, or having condoms, just plannn b??? but so happy you put plan B in a story, glad someone finally did...not sure why she is scared if she used it though...over all good .,

RheynRheynabout 7 years agoAuthor
@editing and little work.

Thank you for your comment and pointing out things in the story. I wrote this one a bit fast so it's not all air tight, I can see what you mean about a sex addict not being on birth control. But who really knows! She has her own life and issues. True about the point guy's her age would typically be "full grown". I can see where that gets a little confusing, but it's the fact that our main man here is just pretty "well endowed" if you catch my meaning.

Appreciate the comments, don't forget to vote and favorite if you enjoy the story! Thank you all my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next chapter

I can't wait for the next chapter, call it chapter two, just to confuse people.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
2 for 2...excellent stories

Hope the daughter appreciates the "work her Dad went through" to chose those clothes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved the story

was honestly looking for more about you fuckinh your dughter but still enjoyed stroking my cock while reading it looking foward to the next one

RheynRheynabout 7 years agoAuthor
Don't you worry! I got plenty of Father / Daughter sex to cum. (Ba da tsss)

Working currently on the next chapter, going to take a little bit as it is longer and has more to it than just sex. But I think all my readers will enjoy it! I look forward to posting it as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Is there another one.... I'm just kind of experimenting and I really like the daddy daughter complex... you're the only writer I've read who actually builds the story and doesn't make it sound like the girls are twelve...

RheynRheynalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous asking for more.

Yes there is more to come! I actually just finished chapter 3, but it was so long I decided to cut it in half and make it 3 And 4. So the next two chapters are already finished. Chapter 3 will be out in a short few days. 4 will be following 3 once it has had its shine in the light, gives me time to work on 5 as well. Glad everyone is enjoying them.

WetKittyKatObeysWetKittyKatObeysover 6 years ago

I kept waiting to hear about daddy's daughter, but the other girl didn't disappoint. What a slut (in the best way)! I loved that she had to beg to cum and that he got rougher with her at that point. It made me wet and ask my daddy for permission myself. Onto chapter 3...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous