Daddy's Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers

"Oh, wow. This is one of the thicker ones I have felt."

"Expecting anything less?"

Giggling she said, "You'd be surprised."

Guessing all her dates like this didn't always satisfy. She then guided my twitching member right into her hot wet cunt. It was like a hot wet tunnel wrapping the entire length of my shaft, the further I went in the more I wanted to just stay there.

"Oh shit, you are stretching me out! God damn your dick reaches deep inside of me, fuck!" Shouted Alexis.

I grunted as I finally stopped pushing when I bottomed out inside of her, my entire length shoved as far as it could go. I could see Alexis's fists balled up, perhaps it was a little painful? I mean I wasn't extremely big, but probably more so than the boys, she has been with.

"Do I need to pull out?" Concern in my voice.

She shook her head, "No, leave it in. I will adjust, just hold on."

Waiting wasn't a problem, not when you're in a tight pussy squeezing your cock. I adjusted my stance a little with my feet a little bit further apart, finally, she took a deep breath and nodded.

"Alright, go ahead. Gently."

I didn't hesitate to pull out almost entirely, the mushroom head of my cock threatening to expose. Slowly, I eased myself back into her tightly gripping cunt.

Repeating a slow-motion fucking, I leaned forward and slid my hands underneath that pink shirt and straight to her bare breasts. I squeezed and kneaded those soft globes. Finding her erect nipples, I gently pulled at them, stretching her breasts downwards she gave a squeal.

"mmm, you sure do like it rough. Your one kinky dad."

Taking that as a compliment I smirked at her in the mirror. "you have no idea."

My thrusts increasing, I pumped into her small hot wet box. Spreading her walls with my cock, I couldn't believe this was happening. It was all almost surreal.

Giving her breasts one more good squeeze I sat back up. I could feel her pussy was well enough adjusted I didn't have to hold back anymore, time to show this girl a good time.

Grabbing her hips, I trusted deeply into her with one smooth strong stroke while pulling her right back into me, forcing my cock deeply onto her.

Pulling back, I slammed right back into her, repeating this with strong thrusts. She out each time my cock bottomed out inside of her, her ass jiggled and wobbled like an ocean wave with each thrust.

"you have such a tight little pussy, do you like it when daddy fucks you like this?" playing my hand, her pussy squeezing me as she heard the words daddy.

"y-yes daddy, I do. You have such a nice cock, it's so deep every time you shove it into me!" with panting breath she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"fuck me, daddy, pound your big assed girl hard. Show me what a real man you are."

Oh, no she didn't! Challenging me? Alright then, I was going to put this kinky young girl in her place.

I kept my feet firmly on the ground and bent my knees a little and began really pounding the girl, my cock in and out in rapid thrusts.

Her tits bounced and flailed beneath her, her ass shook and wiggled like jello, her voice became nothing but a chorus of inaudible girly squeals and moans ask pounded her pussy.

With a slightly winded breath, I continued to fuck her hard and deep. I wasn't going to let up!

"How do you like daddies fucking cock now?"

She looked at me from the mirror in front of her, she gave me big pleading eyes. "so, good, oh my God so good! I'm- I'm gonna cum!"

Reaching up I gripped her hair tightly and pushed her forward shoving her face against the mirror. Smooshed cheeks against the glass I continued to pound her little tight box.

"beg to cum, or I will pull out right now! Beg to cum on daddy's cock or I won't let you have the satisfaction!" wanting her to truly know she was mine and couldn't do anything unless I said so.

She whimpered, her hot quick breathing leaving a fog on the glass with her face pressed firmly against it. "please! Please, daddy let this slut cum for you, god I need it! Let me cum pleeeease!" her voice rising at the end, being so close to the edge.

Pulling her head back with her hair balled in my fist, I gritted my teeth and really began slamming home. This woman's tight box was heaven and as much as I wanted to remain here for the longest time, without much sex in the past two years I knew it was only a matter of time.

"cum for me baby girl, cum for daddy. Milk daddies fucking cock like the slut you are!"

She gasped out loudly, her pussy began clenching tightly around my shaft with my powerful thrusts still forcefully ramming inside. Her velvety walls felt like they were literally trying to milk the cum straight from my balls.

Grabbing her hips tightly, I could feel my orgasm building, like waves building up against the damn ready to flood over and drowned out everything in its path. Her voice became an inaudible array of squeaks and quick moans while her orgasm continued to shiver its way through her body.

"Oh god, yes! Fucking take my cock you little hungry slut! You love daddy's big fat cock pummeling into you from behind?! Daddies going to cum with you! Do you want daddies cum?!" Feeling exhilarated and in control, I pulled her back harder with each thrust feeling my turn just a few thrusts away.

"D- Don't! I- I'm not on the pill!" Her breathless voice pleaded!

Oh shit! I thought to myself, but it feels so good! So, fucking good, I wanted to end this with a bang! I didn't care about the consequences; my mind was focused on one thing and the rest of the world couldn't matter less.

My grip squeezed her big wide thighs, I yanked back hard having my groin smack firmly against her big bubbly ass. My cum began shooting deeply inside the young fertile girl's pussy! I couldn't resist it, no matter the outcome, I wanted this so badly.

Blast after blast my balls emptied its contents through the shaft and into the hot tunnel currently gripping my cock. The girl, on the other hand, seemed a lot less concerned as her second orgasm tensed her muscles and curled her toes.

I could feel her young cunt trying to pull every ounce of cum from my cock like a hungry mouth sucking for a belly full. My groans drowned out her own with a heavy long grunt, I was extremely light headed with a sensation I missed dearly.

The two of us locked together with my holding on for dear life while I sucked in every memorable moment about this, I wanted this to last a lifetime in my mind so I took it all in.

Finally, my senses coming from a dulled state, I could feel my balls having emptied themselves dry. I pulled back gently with my limp, slimy, and thick cock falling out of her used hole.

I watched as globs of my white cum seeped out of her pussy lips and dripped to the floor. I began feeling a little guilty when I looked up and saw her biting her bottom lip with closed eyes in the mirror.

"I couldn't stop, I apologize. I should have put on a condom." I took my cock and still covered in its stickiness, stuffed it into my pants.

She took a deep shaky breath and opened her eyes with a few tears beaded at the bottom, "It's okay, I just get scared is all."

"Scared?" I looked sorrowfully at her.

"That the plan B pill won't work this time. I just try to avoid these situations when I can."

"So, I assume you do this quite often?" Trying not to sound judgmental after I had just unloaded into her.

She nodded, "I have a... condition, sex addict I think."

Trying to lighten the mood I said, "There are far worse things to be addicted too. Heck, you were amazing for me and probably were the best thing to happen to me in a long time!"

Thoughts of my own daughter quickly flashed in my head. Yeah, not going to tell this woman that I ACTUALLY plan to fuck my daughter. I walk up grabbing her shoulders from behind, I stand her up and spin her around.

My thumb wipes a cheek with a single tear streaming down, "Don't worry. I am sure the pill will work, and if it makes you feel better... god forbid something DOES come of this, I promise you I will take responsibility and help you."

She gave a slight smirk and stared at me with her big blue eyes, "That's the first time a guy has ever said that to me. They typically just, you know... wham, bam, and leave."

Feeling a bit sorry for her, I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry sweetie, I promise I am not like those boys."

Her smirk curled into a smile she was trying to hide. "Well, then... I guess that helps."

"See there? Nothing to worry about, now... why don't you try and clean up a little bit. I am going to take the rest of the clothes and take them up to the front to buy them."

She blinked a little curiously at me, "Really? You still want to buy the clothes?"

Nodding at her, "Well yeah, I mean if you suggested them. Of course, I will."

She giggled and bent down a little bit, raising up with the pay of panties she had been wearing with a big wet spot in the middle from before we started fucking. "Then, take my personal pair for yourself. I want you to have something to remember me by."

I smirked at her and gladly accepted the gift. "Of course, I will think of you every time I smell them."

She bit her bottom lip, "That's really hot."

I kissed her forehead once again, "So are you."

I turned collecting the clothes and headed out of the dressing room, making sure the door closed behind me so she could finish cleaning herself off and changing back into her own clothes.

Buying the clothes, I got a few awkward looks from the cashier. Assuming it was her friend and she knew what, we had done, I was quick to leave and not look back to see if her friend was staring.

Heading home, I was deep in thought as to my plans for my own daughter. Feeling that perhaps this will be a great opportunity to try something my wife never liked to do. It was time to show my daughter I can be a pain in the ass. Literally.

Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers
12