Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a very grown up place and I want to share it with you." he confesses with a smile as he reaches his left hand up to cup my right cheek. "I never dreamed that we would take our relationship where it is, but I've never been happier. Now that we've taken this step, I would like to take the next one with you. Nobody knows about this place, Shayenne. Not even your mother..." he warns, his eyes moving to catch a valet as he steps from the elevator. "You can't tell anyone and we don't have to come back if you don't like it, but I want to share it with you."

Not even my mother.

I'm the only woman he's brought here.

His only woman.

"Okay, D--" I begin, but then I catch myself and smile at him. "Okay, Charleston." I amend as the valet gets my door; I glance up at the young man holding my door open, his hand extended to me, but I feel like I'm not supposed to go. I turn to my Daddy for instruction and get rewarded with the most beautiful, dimple-popped smile he has ever given me. I stop breathing.

"That's a very good girl." Daddy says with a nod at the valet who then hurries to my father's door. He steps from the car, accepts the ticket from the guy, then walks around the trunk of the car toward my still open door. He smiles down at me, then offers me his left hand and helps me from the car; he leans forward to kiss my forehead and links out hands together as he guides me toward the bank of elevators where he pushes a bright blue button.

I take a moment to look around, but there's nothing to really see. I glance at the dark ramp where not even sunlight can reach, then I glance back over the rows of expensive cars; the difference between this parking garage and the ramps that lead to it are literally night and day. Darkness that leads to light, but I get the feeling that I am about to sink deeper into the dark...

The elevator doors ding open to reveal mirrors everywhere.

Daddy leads me inside and reaches into his shorts pocket for his wallet; he lets go of my hand for a moment while he fishes out what looks like a credit card and swipes it along a place by the keypad a second before he examines my face for a few silent seconds. He smiles once more, decision made based on whatever he read on my face, then presses one of the buttons at the top of the keypad. He smiles at me, again, when the doors close, puts the card back in his wallet, then shoves his wallet back into his khaki pocket before retaking my hand.

"D—Charleston," I begin, again catching myself, and, with a creased brow, I examine the elevator keypad. "There are no numbers. How do you know which floor you've pressed?" I ask, then glance up at his face just in time to see him smile even wider, but he doesn't answer me. "You've been here enough times to know..." I whisper, but then I frown as if annoyed; if not mom or me before today, then who has he come here with? "You cheated on Mom?"

His head snaps down so that our eyes meet and he frowns at me. "Never. Not once."

"But you've been here enough to memorize which floor is which."

He nods, then glances back at us in the mirror. "I like to...watch." he confesses with a slow smile that makes me wet between the legs; he chuckles when my eyes widen in shock, then leans forward to kiss my forehead. "We'll eat, first, while I will explain everything. I'm taking us to a private room. It's mine. Has been since I joined here a few years ago, but I've never used it before today. It's never been used by anyone before today." he states proudly, then wraps his arms around my shoulder possessively. "Stay close to me." he orders as the doors open.

It's crowded for almost three in the afternoon. There are dozens of people gathered in various groups around the large room; sunlight drifts in through windows along far away walls, but dim lighting overhead makes the room look much more mysterious as you can hardly see anyone's face unless you're standing right in front of them. Voices are quiet, but there are so many of them chattering at once coming from all directions that it sounds like a steady thread of conversation even though you can't make out a single word of it.

There are men wearing thousand dollar suits conversing with women wearing those gaudy velour jogging suits with words written across the butt and there are women wearing fancy evening gowns speaking to men wearing basketball shorts with tank tops. There are young, old, really young, and really old of both genders; there are twosomes of really young with really old or foursomes of a mix. All around there are groups or couples gathered; it looks harmless enough, though their eyes speak volumes about what's being discussed even though the words being spoken are being kept as quiet as possible.

Daddy's arm tightens around me.

"Charleston!"

I stop when Daddy does, my eyes glancing up at the couple standing in front of us.

"Devon." Daddy replies with a tight smile, then he accepts the man's handshake.

"You've finally convinced Luna to join you?" the man named Devon asks, his devilish gaze hungrily taking in my body from head to toe and back. He licks his lips, then returns his gaze to my Father's. "My, my, my...I can definitely see why you never wanted to share even a picture of her. She's exquisite, Charleston." he preens as he surveys me from head to toe and back a second time to make me shiver with discomfort. He smiles almost evilly then returns his gaze back to my father's. "I do hope that you will reconsider the offer of an exchange..." he purrs in a way that makes him sound more like a rabid dog than a kitten; his eyes drift back to my shocked fact. "After you get her acclimated, of course."

"I'm not interested, Devin, and it wasn't because of her..." my Father growls with a glare at the man; he wraps his arm tighter around me and pulls us away from the man. "We won't ever be interested." he adds over his shoulder before he roughly pulls me along the walkway toward the far end of the hall; he watches me as I glance over my shoulder and pulls me along faster.

I frown at the girl standing beside the smarmy Devin, though she isn't looking up at me. I can't quite place her, but I know that she is familiar to me. "That's his wife?" I ask as Daddy pulls me down an emptier hallway that looks more like a hotel floor than the party room we just left; once there's nothing but doors and walls to see, I turn back to my Father. "She looks familiar...I've never been here before, but I know that I know her..."

Daddy stops at the far end of the hall at a door separated from the others by a good twenty feet from the closest two doors. "That's not his wife." Daddy snaps nastily, then he turns to the door while fishing his wallet back out. He swipes the same credit card looking thing into the doorknob and enters a code into a keypad there, then moves forward to hold the door for me once the lock clicks open. "That's his daughter." Daddy continues once we're alone in the suite. "Except she isn't here by choice." he adds what sounds to be angrily. He dumps his wallet and keys in a glass dish on a table beside the door, then glances up at me while kicking off his sneakers and removing his socks to walk barefoot on the beige carpeting.

"She goes to my school..." I whisper in surprise and my eyes widen as I also kick off my shoes. "Other fathers fuck their daughters? Is that what this is, Daddy? An incest club?" I gasp, my hand over my mouth as I watch his face for reaction. "I mean, Charleston..." I correct myself with a frown when he laughs at me and shakes his head, then I follow him toward a living room when he walks away from me; I love the soft carpeting on my bare toes and actually look down at it distractedly so that I bump into my father without realizing he stopped.

"You can call me Daddy inside this room, but only when we're alone." he warns as he cups my face, then leans down to claim my lips with his own. He kisses me in a way that makes my toes curl up into the carpeting, my arms wrapping around his waist to pull him closer. His cock is rock hard beneath his khaki shorts, long and stiff along his thigh as he pushes against my stomach with it; he breaks the kiss to look me in the eyes. "I have wanted to bring you here so badly...it isn't what you think, baby, but I'll explain. Let's order some lunch, first." he states, then he inhales deeply and exhales sharply with a shake of his head. "Having you here has me harder than I've been since...ever!" he confesses with a laugh, then he takes my hand and leads me to a huge flatscreen television that he turns on with a remote.

A menu pops up. "What do you feel like having?"

"You." I grumble and cross my arms over my chest to glare at the television.

Daddy gasps, his eyes wide as he glances at me, then he bursts out laughing before he positions himself behind me. He wraps his arms around me, pulls my back against his chest, and leans down so that his mouth is at my ear. "You'll have me, Sunshine..." he promises, then traces my earlobe with his tongue before taking a soft bite. "I'm going to be deep inside your tight little pussy...so hard that you won't be able to sit for the rest of the day without remembering the feeling of my cock fucking you." he guarantees with another bite to my ear. "But, first, you need to eat food before cum. Pick something."

I gasp and shiver, my inner feminine muscles clenches before my panties flood with heated, needful cream. I swallow hard and want to ask if we can skip food so that we can get right to the fucking, but my stomach chooses exactly that moment to growl so loudly that it's almost rude. I glare down at my stomach angrily, Daddy's hands drifting down my arms to place his flat palms over my belly; I am immediately assaulted with images of my full, pregnant belly being held by him just this way and I melt back against him with a huge smile.

"What's that smile?" Daddy asks me, his eyebrows high on his forehead.

I glance at him and shrug, but say nothing; that's all mine. I glance at the television and scroll through the touchscreen menu before settling on what I want to eat, then I step aside so that Daddy can choose. I use the free moment to survey my surroundings for the first time; I'm surprised to find that it's less like a hotel room and more like an apartment complete with a living room, dining room, and patio in direct view. I love that there's a wall of windows that reveals a table and chairs out on the porch; I hope we can eat out there overlooking the water.

"Okay. Food should be here in ten." Daddy says, then he runs his right hand down my left arm until he links our hands. "I'll give you a quick tour." he says excitedly and leads me toward a dark doorway at the far end of the living room opposite where we entered; he's obviously skipping all of the things that I can already see for myself. "There's a full kitchen there..." he says as we approach the dark doorway, but he points behind us while pulling me forward. He leads the way down a dark hallway, then clicks on a light so that a large chandelier glows brightly in the ceiling before he unlocks a huge bedroom. "This is the main bedroom."

I step into the cavernous space with a king-sized bed leaning against one wall, my eyes wide. I wiggle my toes in the same carpeting that seems to run throughout the entire apartment, then turn to glance at the large wall of screens and frown. "How many TVs does one room really need?" I ask as I count the screens and stop at twenty five; I blink in surprise when it turns on to reveal that all of the screens unite together to create one giant, wall-length television.

"Imagine watching porn on that..." Daddy whispers, his mouth at my ear so that his warm breath drifts down my neck to make me shiver with more need. "Watching a giant cock sinking deeply into a wet pussy, hearing the squishing of their cum as they fuck...while I'm fucking you..." he purrs, then leans down to kiss the pulse in my neck. "Or you can just imagine watching your favorite movie while we cuddle." he chuckles when I stop breathing; he turns the giant movie screen off, then tosses the remote back onto the bed. "There's a full bathroom there..." he says with a nod of his chin at a door hidden in the wall at the end of the wall of screens. "There's a half bath off the kitchen." he adds as he heads back to the door.

I follow him and back into the hallway, then freeze when I see another door. "What's that?"

He follows my gaze and smiles a private smile. "That's for later." he replies mysteriously before taking my hand to lead me back to the living room; he goes straight to the patio doors, then releases my hand to unlock them and slide them open. He smiles at me as we are assaulted by the cool ocean breeze, salty and briny as it washes over us; he watches me smile and inhale in pleasure, his eyes dilating with arousal when I moan.

The doorbell rings a second after my father took a step toward me. "Saved by the bell..." he growls, then he smiles and moves to the door. "Sit. Relax. I'll get the food." he commands then he hurries to the door to do exactly that. His voice carries back to the patio, but whatever he's saying is lost between the roar of the ocean and the cool winds howling along the porch.

I sink into the padded seat of the iron chair and look around, my eyes automatically drifting to the gorgeous green-blue of the sea roaring and hushing so close by. I have always been a beach lover, but my mother's alcohol and the sun were never a good mix, so we hardly went. I love the smell in the air, the power of the waves as they slam against the shoreline, the coolness of high tide as it pushes and pulls at the water, as well as the clean peace of it all. My body relaxes without me knowing it, though my damp panties are getting uncomfortable between my legs; I'm so distracted by thoughts of daddy fucking me that I nearly scream when he appears.

He stares at me like I'm nuts, then laughs softly. "I'm glad you like it here."

I smile warmly and sit back in the comfy seat. "I really do, Charleston."

Daddy flinches a second, his eyes wide, then he relaxes and smiles. "I like how that sounds."

I smile wider. "So do I, Charleston." I say, purring his last name.

His cock instantly hardens in his shorts and he adjusts himself. "Look at you..." he chuckles with a shake of his head as he serves the food from the trolley he pushed outside. He lays silverware in napkins between us along with cups and additional napkins. "I hoped you would like it here. I want you to like it here." He confesses as he places a large, dome-covered tray in front of me before placing one in the spot he'll be sitting; he sees that I am annoyed he's sitting across from me instead of beside me, but he only smiles as he fetches soda and a bottle of wine from the cart before taking his seat. He licks his lips and pulls his seat closer to the table before meeting my annoyed gaze with yet another smile.

"If I sit beside you, sweet Shayenne..." he purrs, our eyes locked together. "...we will not eat this food nor will I get to explain to you where we are." he states matter-of-factly with a grin that shows devious intentions. "I would, instead, sink my fingers into what I am sure is a nicely drenched little cunt eager for a thorough cumming before ripping those clothes from you and fucking you right against this railing..." he warns with a hard slap to the metal at his left that makes the entire gate vibrate. "...right out here in the bright daylight for anyone else who happens to be out on their porch to hear and watch."

My chest heaves as I struggle to breathe like I just ran a marathon.

His eyes narrow. "You like that idea." he whispers in shock, his eyes widening.

I blush, swallow hard, and look away in shame.

"Look at me!" he commands, but his voice is soft. "Now, Shayenne, or we're leaving."

I swallow, again, but meet his eyes; I cross my arms over my chest protectively.

"Be honest with me..." he demands with a frown. "Does that idea turn you on?"

I swallow, again, my throat desert dry; I want to look away, but don't. I blush, again.

"Shayenne." he growls, his annoyance rising. "There's no right or wrong answer."

I examine his face for a second, watch him calm down as I watch. "Yes." I say and blush.

"Yes, what, Shayenne?" he asks as his eyes narrow, again.

"The idea of being fucked by you..." I begin, blushing even worse and breaking the eye contact to glance at the railing beside me; I reach my right hand out and grip the solid metal, chilly despite the beautiful sun beating down from directly above. "...against this..." I whisper and stroke the metal from left to right and back. "...out here..." I continue, my gaze drifting to the ocean before I glance up at the bright sky; I flinch away from the sun's rays and glance over daddy's shoulder to the empty porch behind him. "...while anyone could see..." I continue, then bravely lock eyes with him once more. "...turns me on. I'm so wet for you, Charleston."

Daddy shivers and his eyes close as if he's in pain. "Jesus, Shayenne." he growls almost angrily, but then nearly black eyes snap open to stare at me with a type of hunger I have never seen him look at my mother with. "I was wrong. That answer was right. So very fucking right." he states roughly, then clears his throat and reaches out of view to do what I assume is adjust his cock. "Eat your food. I'll explain where we are."

I pout. "I'm not hungry for food."

He rolls his eyes, calm once more. "Food or home, no explanation?"

I pout, again, but reach for the lid on my tray; it smells amazing, so I moan and reach for the silverware. I catch my father staring at me, then realize why and laugh out loud. "Really, Charleston? A simple moan of pleasure at the delicious aromas coming off of this plate and you're all dilated with desire?" I tease him as I unwrap the fork and knife from the napkin.

"You have a great moan, especially with my dick buried inside of you."

I freeze, my eyes darting to his face; I sigh. "Charleston: 2, Shayenne: 0."

He chuckles at that. "No. I think we're tie."

I smile with pride. "I'll take a tie."

Daddy turns red and swallows, but looks away from me to dig in to his own food.

I watch his face for a moment and frown in confusion. "What?"

He shakes his head. "Eat. We don't have a lot of time. McKenzie can text anytime."

I frown, but start eating my amazingly prepared food. I bask in the warm sunshine while I chew, glance out lovingly at the noisy sea, and enjoy my father's company in this fancy little apartment away from home as well as any prying eyes that could end our budding relationship. I am basking in the joy of being his woman, rather than his daughter, when he clears his throat.

"Sunshine..." he begins as he places his fork down. "...where do you think we are?"

I thought about that, already, and I was okay with it. I think. "An S&M club."

He freezes, his eyes wide. "A what now?"

"An S&M club." I repeat, then take another bite of my food; I'm feeling full, so I put my fork down and reach for my father's glass of wine. I take it without asking permission, though I notice his quirked eyebrow. "A BDSM club." I state pointedly and hate that I blush, but I force myself to calm as I sip the sweet cocktail from the glass. I swallow the wine and lick my lips deciding that I like the flavor, but not wanting to push my luck; I place it back in front of my father, then sit back and lock eyes with him.

I raise one hand, my index finger counting my first point. "When we got here, you switched in to cop mode and had the valet test me..." I state with my own eyebrow quirked. "When I passed that test, you called me a good girl." I recall with a knowing smirk that makes him smile, then I raise my middle finger to form a peace sign. "In the elevator, you didn't know where to take me to first and settled to take me here; but you mentioned liking to watch..." I state and raise my third finger. "You commanded me to stay at your side whenever we're not in this room..." I remind him, then frown when I lift my pinky to show my fourth point. "Your...friend Devin asked if you wanted to swap wives...except she's his Daughter like I'm yours." I whisper with a frown, but then I shake my head. "So I think we're in some sort of incest BDSM club."