Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shakes his head. "No." he laughs as he reaches for the same glass of wine that I drank from. He takes a long gulp, then puts it back down to refill it; he looks up into my eyes for a moment, then reaches for a second glass and pours a bit into it. He offers me the second glass, his eyes narrowed. "No more than that." he warns as he puts the top back on the bottle.

I nod my agreement, then reach for the glass to sip it slowly. "So no to which part?"

Daddy sips at his own wine, then sighs and puts it back on the table before reaching for a bottle of water. "All of it." he replies with a shrug before taking a long chug from the bottle. "There's no kink here...at least not the kind that you mentioned." he continues with a shake of his head, then his eyes dilate dangerously and this is Detective Daddy glaring at me. "I don't even want to know how you know about that shit or I might blow a fucking fuse."

I swallow. "Daddy..." I whisper softly, sure that only he can hear it. "I was a virgin..."

His eyes narrow, but he relaxes back against his chair. "Might have to monitor that ereader of yours..." he bites out seemingly angry, but he smiles to soften the threat and Detective Daddy is put away for the time being. He laughs when I visibly relax, then he shakes his head in amusement. "You really are too easy to read, Shayenne."

I blush, but say nothing as I take another small sip of my wine.

"Anyway..." he continues as he glances out at the water. "This is a very exclusive fetish club." he states, his gaze shooting back to my face to watch for my reaction. "Not incest, specifically, though I'm sure there are incestuous relationships happening here; Devin and his daughter are evident of that, but the staff don't ask and the moderators stipulate in their contracts that we can't discuss that. It's illegal, after all..." he reminds me with a quirk of his eyebrow.

Again, I say nothing; but I nod and put my glass down without breaking eye contact.

"I'm not a Dominant, Shayenne...I have no idea about that lifestyle at all." he swears.

I nod. "Okay. So what kind of fetishes?"

He gnaws on his bottom lip, nervous for the first time all afternoon.

I find it adorable and smile; my big bad Daddy is embarrassed and that's fascinating to me.

"The usual types, I guess..." he says after a too-long pause and he shrugs before pushing to his feet to pace the small porch. "There are guys here who like long legs, bare feet, high heels, painted toenails, stocking-clad feet, costumes, role playing...anything that you can think of, I am sure there is a male or female here that is in to it." he states nervously and blushes as he seems to pointedly avoid my gaze; he rubs his hand across his chest as if looking for the comfort of his police shield that he isn't wearing on this little outing.

"And you, D-Charleston?" I ask with a smile, eager to know. "What are you in to?"

He stops suddenly, his gaze locking with mine. "Now? You."

I smile hugely at that, my body warming with arousal; I like that answer. "Before me?"

He swallows, but smiles slowly. "Watching."

I frown at that answer, confused. "Watching watch?"

He shrugs, but doesn't break eye contact. "Everything."

I frown harder, my forehead creasing and my eyes nearly closing. "Like...others fucking?"

He smiles hugely and nods. "Especially that."

I swallow, my eyes wide. "You can watch others fuck here?"

He nods, but doesn't say anything.

"You've watched others fuck here..." I correct myself, my eyes widening to almost double. I swallow, again, when he simply nods in confirmation even though I didn't ask a question. "You've jerked off while watching others fuck." I amend one last time, though I know he's going to nod; but I don't need the confirmation. "Now you want to watch with me...you want to fuck me while watching others fuck. That's why we're here."

He smiles lasciviously.

My pussy muscles, forgotten until this moment, clench with need and cream readily. I reach for my glass of wine and take a sip before placing it back down. "Have you ever participated with..." I trail off, but I shake my head; he had already told me that he never cheated on my mother before me and I believe him. "Will they be able to see us, too?" I ask, instead.

He reaches down to rub the erection forming in his khakis. "Not if you don't want them to." he replies and licks his lips as his eyes dilate with desire. "I'll show you. Come." he offers and holds his hand out to me so that I can take it; he smiles happily when I eagerly rise to my feet and take his hand. He pulls me inside and straight to the hallway, then down the corridor to the door that I saw earlier; he turns the knob, then shoves the door inward instead of it opening outwardly. He licks his lips, presses a button that makes a doorbell sound around us and then he closes the door behind us. He leads me toward a single, plus recliner in front of a huge wall of dark glass, then takes a seat while he lets me look around.

I frown at the seemingly empty room.

"There's a bed in the wall." he explains to soothe my obvious confusion, then he points at the wall in question. "That shelf is cosmetic. You pull the shelf and a bed comes out of the wall making that shelf part of the bed's frame. I've never used it, but we can lay there, if you prefer...we don't have a lot of time, though..." he states with a glance at his watch; he glances back up at me. "Has McKenzie sent a text, yet?"

I fish my cell out of my back pocket, but there's nothing. I shake my head, then jump and squeal at the same time when a doorbell rings around us. "What the hell was that?" I gasp in shock, my hand over my chest as I search the room with wide eyes. "That's way too loud for a regular doorbell..." I state grumpily as I will my heart to calm.

Daddy smiles wickedly. "Come to Daddy, Sunshine..."

My heart that was calming kicks back into high gear, but I make my feet move. I walk to him, take the hand he offers me, then slide onto his lap so that his thickness is nestled safely in the crack of my ass. I struggle to breathe normally when he pulls me backward until I'm draped over his body like a blanket, my legs spread so that each is on the outside of his thighs.

His left hand settles over my stomach and he holds me still as he reaches to his right for something in the side of the recliner; he raises a remote and the dark glass becomes see-through, a blue light bulb glowing high in the ceiling. He smiles hugely at the sight before us, then settles into the recliner; his cock twitches beneath the plump curves of my ass and he wraps his arms around me as we settle in to watch the show.

A naked woman is on her knees, her body at an angle to show off her maturely shaped ass while she sucks her lover's already hard and glistening cock. She's taking him deeply into her throat, her neck bulging where the cockhead sinks into her. Her moans echo around the room as if the glass wall isn't between us, her eyes closed in pure ecstasy as she feasts on her partner's nob; her right hand strokes what bit of his cock she can't swallow, her left hand is somewhere between her own legs and the sounds are erotic to say the least.

"Can they see us, too?" I whisper, not daring to blink lest I miss something.

"No, Sunshine..." Daddy replies, then he points up at the blue bulb. "Blue means watching, green means sharing." he explains, his eyes glued to the masturbating woman in the other room. "Look how fucking deep she can take him..." he whispers absentmindedly and he licks his lips.

My eyes drop to the woman's mouth, my head tilting as I try to match the angle she has her own head in; I lick my lips and swallow the saliva filling my mouth as I wish for a cock of my own to swallow. "Daddy..." I whisper hungrily, my pussy aching as I grind on top of him; I may be new to sex, but I know when my body wants cock and it definitely wants cock.

"I've got you, Sunshine..." he promises, his hands reaching for the snaps on my jean shorts. He pulls the zipper down with his left hand, his dominant right hand sinking beneath my panties until his index and middle fingers press to my needy little bundle of nerves. I gasp and arch against his hand, my eyes closing as I bask in the pleasure his touch invokes.

Daddy presses his lips to my neck and moans. "So wet for Daddy..."

"Always." I promise as I press my hand over his stroking fingers, but over my shorts. I'm so ridiculously close to cumming, already; my pussy is clenching at nothing, the walls oozing to make way for what it needs. "I'm going to cum, Daddy...make me cum, Charleston!" I cry out, his fingers pressing even harder against my clit. I ride his fingers, my eyes closed as I grind on him; I feel his stiffness beneath me and now he wants me just as badly.

"Charleston!" I cry out a second before a flood of cum pours out of me to saturate my panties and shorts; I continue to ride his fingers as they circle me over and over, my body quaking with pleasure above him. I struggle to breathe, my hand pressing to his in the hopes of stopping his movements now; I lick my lips and moan as aftershocks rock me from head to toe, then gasp when he pushes me to my feet on weakened legs.

He catches me before I can fall, then almost breaks the recliner's legs as he roughly rotates it so that the back is facing the glass wall. He licks his lips as he turns to me, then shoves my shorts and panties off. "On the chair, Sunshine." he orders as he undoes his belt and buttons, then shoves them off along with his boxers. "On your knees facing forward..." he continues as he leads me to the chair; he positions me how he wants me, one knee on each arm of the recliner with my torso bent forward, then moves to stand behind me.

"Look how deeply he's fucking her, Shayenne..." Daddy growls, his cockhead nudging my soaking wet, but still swollen folds. "Look at how much she loves taking his cock..." he groans, then pushes his head into my aching channel; he moans and shivers. "My poor baby..." he whispers, his eyes glancing down at where we're connected. "Your pussy has endured so much the last few days and I'll let her rest, but I need it. I need you, baby."

I nod my consent. "I need you, too, Charleston. Fuck me. Fuck me deep and hard!"

He moans, then sinks into me until his abdomen is pressed against my ass.

I gasp and shiver at his roughness, my inner muscles flexing and clenching around his width.

"So tight..." he gasps, his hands gripping my waist roughly. He withdraws, then thrusts right back in to my core. "So good..." he whispers, his hands drifting upward, the palms cupping my tits as they hang from my chest; his fingers pinch and pull at my nipples as he drives into me over and over, again. He pushes and pulls inside of me so hard that his cockhead nudges the entrance to my cervix repetitively; his cock thickens even more inside me as he groans. "So good, Sunshine...your tight little pussy feels so fucking good."

I lick my lips as I shove my hips down at his every thrust up into me. I moan and groan.

"Scream, baby..." he growls in my ear as he pulls my back against his chest, then he licks and bites at the column of my neck. "Nobody can hear you hear and, even if they can, nobody cares...it's just us, Sunshine. Just you and me in this room, my cock deep inside your beautifully fucked little cunny. Just the two of us in this apartment where you can be as loud as you want to be, baby girl...let Daddy hear you..." he groans, then he grips my hips and really fucks into me.

I grunt, my pussy on fire between my legs. I am a body of nerves, heat, and emotion. "Daddy..." I moan and push back against him, the sound of our hips connecting like the applause in a theater. My eyes drift to the couple fucking across the glass, the woman on her back while her lover fucks her from above; my clit pulses with need and I reach down to give it the attention it needs. "Fuck me, Daddy...fuck your little girl's pussy. Fuck me raw!"

He moans, his face buried in my neck as his hips pump furiously.

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Harder, Daddy!"

I freeze, my eyes wide as I watch the couple in the other room; I hadn't said that...

My father stops moving behind me, his body stiff as his gaze returns to the glass wall.

"Fuck your daughter's pussy, Daddy!" the girl in the other room screams, her body contorting so that her knees are beside her head. "Yeah! Fuck it hard! Fuck my pussy like you mean it! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" the girl chants, then she grunts like a cavewoman with each of her partner's vicious thrusts into her already red, hairless mound. She moans, her head shaking from side to side wildly as their groins connect brutally. "Yes, Daddy!"

"Oh, honey...Daddy's gonna cum in you, little one. Daddy's going to cum!"

I swallow, my own aching pussy creaming hotly; I am so turned on by the idea of another daughter taking her father's cock, confirmation that there is not a damned thing wrong with what we're doing because we love one another. "Do you think he's really her father?" I whisper softly, even though I know the other couple can't hear us; I rest my head against my father's as he rests his chin on my shoulder and continue watching the other pair.

"I don't know..." Daddy replies just as softly beside me. "I've never seen them before." he confesses, his hands starting to molest the pointed tips of my tits once more. "My apartment is a month to month, but next door is a day by day. I've never seen the same couple twice and nobody has ever seen me at all...I guess it's possible, right? I mean...we're Father and Daughter and we're here, right?" he asks before he turns to kiss and lick my neck.

I nod, my eyes glued to the couple now cuddling on the other side of that glass wall and I hear my Daddy's voice in my head: "...you can be as loud as you want to be..." he had said to me. I suddenly want that, want to scream for my father as he fucks me in to next week. I think about all of the positions we've tried so far and the perfect idea comes to me; I smile hugely, then turn my head to glance at him and wait for him to look me in the eyes.

"Daddy, I want to be on top." I confess as I remember yesterday in my bedroom, how good it felt to have control over how deeply his beautiful cock hit inside of me, how well he strummed my sensitive clit that ached for stimulation, and how loudly I had screamed my please. "I want to ride you." I confess as he moans behind me, my body flushing with desire.

"Okay, Sunshine." he replies huskily, rises to his feet, and slides his thickness from my soaking wet core with a loud pop. "Not here, though..." he whispers, then he clicks off the screen so that the glass wall grays over once more; he tosses the remote onto the floor and takes my hand to lead me out of the room, then he closes the door behind us. He leads me toward the master bedroom, then turns to me to take my lips; he cups my face, looks me right in the eyes, then smiles almost shyly. "You're going to be the only woman that I've had in this bed..."

I smile hugely in response. "Daddy..." I say, emotion clogging my throat; I tiptoe to claim his lips with mine, throw my arms around his neck, and hug him to me. I kiss him like a woman in love with her man and, though it's way too soon, I might just love him a little bit that way. I kiss him harder when I feel his hand smooth down my back to cup my ass, my hands drifting down his chest and abdomen toward his still swollen manhood; I stroke him from throbbing tip to pulsing root, my knuckles brushing his low-hanging ball sac.

Daddy lifts me so that I'm straddling his waist, then he walks backward until he's sitting on the bed. He caresses every inch of my body as he sits on the edge of the bed, his thickness pressing between our bodies as we kiss like the lovers that we are; he reaches up to caress my face, his other hand sinking into my hair to hold my head still.

This kiss is unlike any kiss we've shared; it's carnal, it's primal, it's possessive.

I am so wet. "Daddy...please..." I beg him, breaking the kiss; I still feel his lips pressed to mine even though we're no longer making out. "I need you so badly..." I admit as I reach between us to stroke him intimately with my right hand as my left hand caresses my bulging clit; my palm presses to the aching bundle of nerves while I sink my middle finger into myself and moan for my Daddy, our desire-dilated eyes locked together.

"Get down, Shayenne." he commands me with a kiss to my forehead, then he helps me scoot off of his lap; he uses his muscular arms, the biceps flexing, to pull himself toward the center of the bed. He adjusts the pillows behind his head, then smiles at me lovingly and pats his lap. "Come here, beautiful..." he commands me and he smiles wider when I blush at him; he extends his arms toward me and laughs softly when I eagerly hop up onto the bed.

I smile hugely, then ease my left leg over his body being careful not to knee his massive erection as it points eagerly up into the air between us. I bite down on my button lip as I straddle him, his cock already nudging me intimately. "Your fat dick already knows where it belongs, Daddy..." I laugh as I pump my hips so that his tip glides between my damp nether lips; I moan and shiver when he bumps my clit, my body heating with the need to be filled.

"I need you so badly, Daddy..." I whimper, then I watch him reach between us to hold the base of his member; I moan, again, when he aims it right at my entrance and I take my lower lip between my teeth, again, as I drop down on him. "Fuck, Daddy!" I gasp even though it's only the tip that has entered me; my eyes are wide as I watch my already red and swollen cunt swallowing his manmeat inch by inner-wall-stretching inch.

I shiver once he's as deep as he can go, then I moan and lean forward to reclaim his lips. I kiss him with all of the love in my heart, all of the desire in my soul; I bury my hands in his hair, scratch along his scalp the way his loves, and start to move my hips so that his cock glides from inside me. I moan for him, his tongue controlling mine, as I shove him right back into me balls deep; I drink down his moans, mask them with my own as our tongues battle for control.

I can only breathe through my nose, but I don't give a shit; I moan when Daddy's hands grip my waist a second before they reach lower to cup the plump curves of my ass cheeks. I bounce up and down on his cock using my elbows on the bed for balance, but he's not hitting my clit the way he did in my bedroom and I'm getting frustrated even though it feels amazing. I break the kiss, struggle to breathe as I smile down at him what I hope is sexily; I reach for the extra pillows beside him, then sit up so that he can sit up and put the extra pillows behind him.

"Fuck, Daddy..." I gasp once he leans back into a now sitting position. "You're so deep inside me...you're fucking my heart..." I groan, my hands on his shoulders as I lift my hips to glide him from inside me. "You're everywhere inside me at once..." I moan, throwing my head back with joy; I moan, again, when I feel Daddy's lips press to the pulse in my neck. "Oh, Daddy, yes...you feel so good inside me." I whisper, but then I remember his words to me and speak with more volume as I shove my hips back down a bit too quickly.

"FUCK, DADDY!" I cry out in pain a second before I explode with an orgasm that I wasn't ready for; my knees clench at his thighs as I soak his cock in my cum, the orgasm rippling through my entire pussy. I struggle to breathe as I lock eyes with him; my eyes are wide with shock, my body on fire with the pleasure of an orgasm finishing...I lick my lips. "Again..." I plead, then rise to my knees so that he's barely inside me a second before I sit on his length with all of my weight; he, once again, stabs into something deeply inside of me that hurts a second before my pussy creams all over him. "Daddy, that's so fucking good!"