Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,576 Followers

My voice echoes around the room.

"I love the sound of your voice, Shayenne!" Daddy confesses, his lips closing around my nipple and he sucks hard a second before twirling his tongue around it. "Let me hear you...let me hear you cum for me. Moan, scream, cry...I want all of it, Sunshine!" he groans around a mouthful of my pebbled nipple; he drives his hips upward with vicious thrusts.

I drop down on him when he fucks up in to me and it's perfect. "Charleston, I love your cock!" I scream at the top of my lungs, the sound of our privates connecting clap-clapping around the room; I moan when he bites down on my nipple, then soothes it with more twirling of his fan-fucking-tastic tongue. "Daddy...Charleston...FUCK! I can't...I can't!!" I cry out as I drop down onto him; I lean slightly forward so that his every penetration strokes his length along the flaming bundle of nerves at the top of my pussy and I ride him like a professional jockey. "Fuck me, Charleston! Fuck me like your woman! Take me! Make me yours!" I cry out as I ride him harder, take him so deeply that it hurts everywhere, but still push and pull his thickness along my channel until my orgasm tingles on the horizon. "Daddy! DADDY, I'M GOING TO CUM! YES, DADDY, YES! FUCK ME. FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER! FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM ALL OVER THAT MOTHERFUCKING PERFECT COCK!"

"Shayenne!" he gasps as he fucks up into me, but I'm lost.

I scream him name as my orgasm rips through me, I tell him that I love him and that I love his cock, then I tell him that I never want him to stop fucking me. I cum all over his cock, my pussy clenching painfully around him; I continue to ride him, I take him into my spasming channel, slide him from me, then ram him right back inside of me. I ride him until I feel the explosion of a second orgasm, white lights dancing behind my eyes, and this time I don't scream his name; I call him what he is and always will be:

"DAAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYY!" I shriek and then I fall, my body weak.

"Fuck, Sunshine...fuck!" Daddy moans beneath me. "Sunshine, please...I need to cum."

I try to open my eyes, but my lids are so head. I groan as he tries to move inside of me, but I'm dead weight above him. "Do what you need to do, Daddy..." I whisper sleepily, then I gasp as he slides to his right while pushing me to my left. I don't open my eyes; I can't; but I feel him moving on the bed. I moan when he lifts me to my knees, my ass in the air and my cum-soaked cunt ready for the taking. "Fuck me, Daddy...fill me with your cum."

He moans as he sinks his cock into my tightness.

I feel him inside me, but I'm spent; I'm half asleep, but I moan for him.

Daddy drives into me, his tip hitting something so deep inside of me that I moan, again. "Yes, baby..." he moans, his hands gripping my hips in a way that will definitely leave a bruise; but he needs to hold me up since my body is totally wiped out of all energy. He drives into me, his hips smashing against my poor ass; he's a madman in desperate need of an orgasm and he's jack-hammering into me with inhuman speed, the tip forcing itself into my cervix. "I'm going to cum, Sunshine...I'm going to coat your pussy with my cum, baby...my pussy...this is my pussy!" he roars as he drives into me harder and harder before he stops to cry out; he grips my waist even tighter as the first shot of gooey warmth fills me, then he withdraws a second and rams it right back in with another quiver of his thigh muscles as more cum shoots into me. "I love your pussy, Sunshine...I love making love to you. Being inside of you..." he moans with another withdrawal before one final thrust as he coats my insides with the last of his orgasm.

We melt to the mattress and I'm asleep within seconds.

***PART FOUR IS ALREADY BEING WRITTEN***

No participation this time, but stay tuned for "McKenzie's Turn."

It takes place right after she was dropped off at the beginning of this chapter.

As always, please RATE and COMMENT. I read them and appreciate you all!

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,576 Followers