All Comments on 'Daddy's Sweet Sissy Pt. 01'

by SluttySissySil

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
barkesiennabarkesiennaover 6 years ago

keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

don't stop now.. have to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope daddy rides his baby girls ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome. Need more!

BigHand32BigHand32about 6 years ago
So many questions...

There's more going on here that seems so delicious... What sort of relationship do you have with your girlfriend that she would be back in an hour? How did she think you could so nonchalantly cancel today's plans when you were bound and gagged so thoroughly? Intriguing.

erothermicerothermicabout 6 years ago
More please!

This Daddy-Dom sissy-son submissive sex is delicious! Have his Daddy turn him into a real gurl with hormones and all, please! Maybe even dominate her former girlfriend with his huge Daddy Cock too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh! I need my Daddy!

I could get ever so used to him! Please?

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
would be Daddy

Daddy is obviously disappointed in this one as a son so he will make him a daughter.

And as we know sissygirls are feminine, submissive, horny and slutty.

It is obvious Daddy just wants his new daughter to be the pretty young lady she really wants to be. Even if she does not yet realize it.

Imagine all the lovely shopping she can enjoy creating her new wardrobe and her many visit to the salon finding just the right look she and daddy want for her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daddy's New Daughter

I would love to become Daddy's new daughter. I would be so proud to receive his cum, and swallow it all up, like he wants. I want to wear pretty dresses for him, and go shopping with him, and just be his darling sweet little girl! Oh, Daddy! I so wish I can be your obedient woman, and have you on top of me every night! Please mcanoe84@yahoo.com. Just come for me, let me be your sweet girl! I want you so much! I want to be Daddy's Girl!

Love, Roxanne

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uover 4 years ago

What an interesting start, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it! I put myself into his place, and really enjoyed my Daddy every second! Oh, I so wish he would come take me away with him! I so want to be his sissy girl forever! Oh, Daddy!

mcanoe84@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why can't this MTF Girl have a good Daddy like this? I so want to make him happy in my pretty skirt and blouse! I could so love my Daddy! Roxanne Lanyon, (mcanoe84@yahoo.com)

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Awesome start to this story. Please continue. Thank you soooo much!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more whipping... hot candle wax.... and rough, unmerciful forced anal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, I so wish I could have a Daddy to love me! I so want to be his girl!

Roxanne Lanyon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Honey, it makes me so want to belong to a man! I do want a Daddy! Please?

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, I so wish it was happening to me! I so want to pleasure my Dady! I simply need a loving, powerful, sexy man! To be his sissy would be the best thing in my life!

Miss Roxanne Lanyon,

Sissy Forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I adore this story! I so want to be his Girl, oh, please? I want to be on my knees in front of you, while you enter between my lips, and spurt your wonderful semen into me! Oh daddy! Please let me be your loving woman! I so want to please you!

Your Sissy Roxanne

mcanoe84@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want someone to blackmail enslave pimp force me already please someone here is your chance to own me 3307167790

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a good start, too bad it wasn't continued.

GaiusErosGaiusEros4 months ago

I know it has been a while. Please circle back to this one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous