All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 05'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Fun

Even with all the typos. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reminds me a lot of

Monster Musume, really cute story though you have added some quirks that I hadn't seen and made it more honest too. TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Cute... with a capital C.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome chapter

loved it. always looking forward to much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fun and cute.

I can just imagine a mouse girl trying to wrestle with the dog girl it's too funny.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

Ah! I might have copied the chapter after forgetting to run the spell check on the original text. *facepalm*

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ reminded anonymous

*nods* If you read my comments on the previous chapter you'll see why.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

They really are. *nods*

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@tjb50cal

Thanks. I recently finished chapter 13 and I hope I can do about one chapter a week now, depending on the progress on other stories and drawings.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ imaginitive anonymous

When I wrote the chapter it was the first thing that came into mind when I saw Mami and Cani together. *grin* So they're getting that sort of love/hate relationship. (although it's more accept/annoy)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
This story is better when it's small.

When the story is about Guy and the girls showering or visiting local shops, that's when this story is at its best. When the plot explodes to involve massive international conspiracy, big events, it falls apart. Cani's tears at the War Museum stopping a war on the other side of the world. Finding out Mami is a Secret Lost Mouse Princess. Avis's spying. Meh. The story falls apart. Keep the story intimate. The smaller, the better.

How common are anthropomorphs (animal girls) in this story? Because it would be very hard to be a spy or a pickpocket, and blend in with the people around you, if you were the only bird-girl or mouse-girl on the planet.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ GrantLeeStone

This story is about members of different worlds who are tasked with getting to know each other and clear away any misunderstanding that might come from the different cultures. How could matters on an international (interwordly even) scale not be part of the story?

If it's kept at a local setting it'll soon run out of interesting new things and transform into a badly written soap series. *still shudders at the memories of Eastenders*

That's why things will move between local plots and larger ones directly involving the girls. There is a lot that will happen in their worlds.

Besides, Mami is small enough already to balance things out. :-p And plenty of readers want to learn more about their worlds.

The other species are just barely coming into the human world, but being one of the few doesn't matter when one is good at evading sight like high up in the air or on roof tops, or by being fast and small enough to slip through small openings and hide in shadows. It's not about blending in with people in their case. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gentle loving story

Enjoying this a lot

Keep the chapters coming.

It was a good idea to remove s lesser character - the futon was over crowded

djb

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
@SciFurz

The more you explain the epic and grand scale of this story, the less it makes any sense to me! If these Anthros are singular and entirely special to the Earth, there is no way they would just be hanging out (in a poly-amorous relationship) with some doofus without a job and making trips to the bakery and butcher shop. They would have Police Escorts. They would be monitored constantly. But, the fact is, the smaller elements (the trips to the bakery, butcher shop, or resort) are a lot more believable and endearing than the epic, when-worlds-collide elements. I like this story, but the big stuff just doesn't add up.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ GrantLeeStone

Ah, but readers want to know more about the whole thing, so I'll have to build the world around them anyway. I saw it when it came to Monster Musume, people wanted to know the why and how humans and monster girls suddenly interacted for instance.

You saying being a freelance writer means having no job? I think a lot of people will disagree with that. :-p

Even I spend more hours a day writing and drawing than I did on computers and servers when I still did IT. And found a new love with the advantage of earning a few bob with it.

Anyway, they don't need police escorts in this world. It's not our world but a civilized one. :-) And miss Tesha is sure to keep an eye on them too.

As for the small stuff, that will be the biggest part of the series. The big stuff is made to fill in the background and explain a few things much like real life where most things happen in a small circle of people and a few things on a much larger scale.

The first three chapters on the new volume are localized events, and so far I only have one big event in history planned with a chapter about the discovery of each species.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ djb

Thanks, more chapters definitely coming. :-)

But the futon wasn't overcrowded yet. It might even never be. :-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next time

I think I’ll give you 1 star on the next chapter, just to break up the monotony. You must be getting tired of all the 5 star votes! Lol.

Excellent, as usual!

Munchie184

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I am enjoying this imaginative and fun series for the third time round. Pity i can't vote each time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2069 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...