All Comments on 'Dana'

by Mister_Eff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice realism

You write women well. And you made me late for work with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like the story.

Fucking should be fleshy and wet, great stuff. A woman with meat on her bones who loves it up the ass is a joy. In the future please proofread for grammar, and describing her panties getting peeled off is a real turn on. Keep writing, it has the makings of great stuff.

harmonyjonesharmonyjonesabout 10 years ago
awesome

loved it. everything about it. had to add to my faves to read later. really appreciated the humor and the realness. but it was still hot.

please check out my stories and leave some feedback if you have time. i'd love to know what you think.

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsabout 10 years ago
This seemed true to life

Sometimes, simple is best, and I think you capture a nice moment here.

SejanusSejanusabout 10 years ago
Pretty damn awesome

Great, self-contained story. Could be any good city on half the planet, within the last 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Everybody...

Yes I said it, everyone knows a Dana. If you're lucky you are her. Able to own your sexually and just go for it. Well done. Looking forward to the next installment.

TotalKnockoutTotalKnockoutabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

Really enjoyed the honesty and humor in this story... it was sexy and funny. Great work. Hope you write further installments your adventures with Dana!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous