Dana & Casey's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

He kissed her forehead.

Putting a hand down he caressed her abdomen and down to her soft patch of blonde curly hair covering the area above her love nest.

"What If I put a finger on you and then you put your hand on mine, you can move them if and how you want to" Casey said quietly.

"I don't know. This is the part that really scares me. I'll try it though. maybe two fingers." She said, her voice echoing the fear she had. Her hand over his Dana closed her eyes her bottom lip curled in.

"You are a lovely young woman. A brave one as well" he said, trying to dispel her nervousness.

He felt her fingers press on his hand ever so slightly and the tightness of her became more pronounced as his fingers edged forward.

Her face showed the pain she was feeling, eyes clenched shut 'rrrrrr' came from deep down inside of her.

"You are doing well sweet one he said quietly. You are becoming a real woman here.

I'm so proud of you and respect you as well for what are trying hard to do"

Her hand clenched a bit more around his and she pressed his fingers further into her soar cunt. Her face all screwed up, a tear trickled down her cheek. She never uttered a sound however. Grasping his hand Dana in a steady push and a inward shriek. She thrust Casey's fingers into her now burning cunt. Letting go of his hand she turned her head toward his crying softly.

Casey left them in her, not wanting to remove them and hurt her any more.

"You are a brave girl and sweet, sweet one, I am so pleased for you and proud of you"

Bending he placed a soft kiss on her wet cheek and her eyes. He wanted to move and lay by her side but didn't want to move his impaled fingers, lest he hurt her.

Dana opened her eyes and looked at him, a tiny smile appeared on her lips

"That was so painful. You were so sensitive and supportive I love you for it. Are your fingers still there?... I'm numb"

"Yes. I didn't want to hurt you anymore than you were already. So I decided to leave them in your love nest"

"You are so romantic and sexy. And you are so very caring. Pull them out slowly for me" she whispered.

Slowly he slipped his fingers out of her and held them up so she could see then. There was a little bit of blood on them.

"It'll be a bit easier next time I think"

"I hope so, that hurt" Dana said softly, her hand stroking his arm as it was lying across her tummy. She took hold of his fingers and squeezed and rubbed the back of his hand.

Casey moved so as to be able to lie beside her. Slipping his arm under her neck, as he lay down.

As he lay there he wondered what it would feel like to have sex with her. Would he be able to control his emotions and his libido? That part in particular. These thoughts were arousing him and he was getting a really strong erection.

After several minutes Dana moved and turned on her side and faced him. His eyes were closed, his breathing steady. She looked down and saw how stiff his prick was.Its man head was partially enclosed by the foreskin.

She reached out and found his I phone. Taking the towel she unrolled it and laid it across his hips so only the head and a bit of him was showing.

Raising the phone she took a picture, she viewed in and whispered "nice"

"What's nice" Casey said as he opened his eyes and smiling looked at her.

"The picture I took of you. Here, my picture of you for me" She held the phone for him to see the picture.

After a moment she removed the towel and laid it on the blanket. And put the phone down.

"I'd like to take a different one of you, a sexier one he said. Lie down and put a hand on a breast." as she did he said softly, "over a bit." Her hand was partly cupping it and showing the excited nipple to advantage. "Nice."

He picked up a small hand of grapes and placed them on her belly button. Her other hand lay loosely over her crotch, one finger curled and in between her love lips. One leg slightly bent.

"You look absolutely stunning sweet one" Casey said as he snapped the picture and showed it to her as he sat by her.

"Now that is really sexy. Nobody else sees it, mmm" Dana sheepishly.

"Nobody, not a soul. I Promise" he said as he leant and kissed her on the cheek.

"How much sexier can I get" she slipped a hand around his erection. Then she moved her hand and cupped his balls gently. Lifting them as if to weigh them. She replaced her finger around his erection. Slowly, gently she stroked it never taking her eyes of it.

Watching its head become exposed as she stroked it back toward his ball sack.

"You have such gentle fingers and hands sweet one. I'd love for this feeling to last forever if it could."

"I feel excited and raunchy doing it. Seeing you, being with you like we are. I want to feel you in me so much. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I do. More and more all the time we are together. Knowing more of each other. I'm wondering what it would feel like to have you shoot into me all hot and slippery."

"You are making me so excited sweet one. Along with the soft caresses it wont be long till I'm Cumming... Oooh baby" Casey said after a pause. Dana felt his prick twitch a couple of times. 'Ugh' escaped his lips.

"Are you ok? Dana was saying as his shaft jerked and a jet of creamy cum shot out and was followed by a couple more that landed on him, from his chest to the end of his now dripping prick. "Now you are ok, eh?" Dana said as she let a drop of cum settle on her finger. Lifting it to her tongue she sexily and nervously savoured it. A sidelong look at him and a cheeky smile on her parted lips. With a chuckle she said, "Wow now here is a real sexy picture, close to being pornographic. I'd love a picture of your fountain in action. Listen to me, I think Maybe we should head for home before we go nut so"

"If the picture is for only you?"

"Yes it would be for me only and in a different place on my computer as well"

"I'm game and in the mood for it right now," he said as he picked up the phone and handed it to Dana. Who moved and viewed what she wanted. He closed his eyes and lay still as she snapped the shot.

"You are a really hot young man," she said as she looked at the picture.

"I came out all right then," Casey said quietly as he stroked her leg.

"Oh yes, here take a look, I love it."

As he looked at the image on his phone he said "It sure is sexy, I'm glad you like it...

Yes maybe we should head for home.

Why don't you come back to my place and we can go out for a pizza maybe"

"That would be nice, sure why not. I've never seen your place"

"No you haven't have you, it's not bad and it to me is comfy.

Do you have e-mail on your laptop?"

"Yes, why"

"Well I was thinking we could transfer the pics from my phone onto my computer and send yours to your laptop."

Casey said as he picked up her panties and he handing them to her.

Slipped into his under pants and shorts,

Picking up Dana's shorts and handed them to her.

He picked her bra up "I'd like to keep this" and handed her T-top to her.

"Why would you want to keep my bra young man?" She said, her face a bit flushed and her emotions ramping up again... "Oo that's a neat idea I never thought of that. E-mail I like that"

"Why would I want to have your bra, a warm reminder of today and our Intimacy together."

"When you put it like that how can I say no? She slipped into her top and shorts still blushing.

She bent and picked up the blanket and folded it.

"I think you want the towel to dry off mm?"

"Yeh thanks." He said as he rubbed his chest and abdomen. He folded the towel and handed it to Dana before putting his t-shirt on.

Casey picked up his back pack and slipped the container in and the towel and blanket as Dana handed them to him

Putting their shoes on they started the walk back to his car. They strolled hand in hand quietly. Both excited at the day and there intimacy together.

"Thank you for such a lovely day sweet one" Casey said as he gently squeezed Dana's hand.

"Yes it was a lovely day. A nice cool shower when I get home will finish it really well"

"That sounds like a darned good idea for sure. You can shower at my place if you like. I'll wash your back if you'd like. No charge," he said as he put an arm around her shoulders.

"I don't know what to say" Dana said as she slipped an arm around his waist. Her mind was working overtime at the suggestion. Should I or shouldn't I. Her mind felt like a roundabout of erotic thoughts and feelings. The warm romantic feeling of maybe nurturing their togetherness was strong and a nice feeling for her.The sensuality and raw sexual feeling of wanting more wanton contact was even stronger, scaring and arousing her deeply. She could feel her top against her breast as they strolled back to Casey's car.

Not wearing a bra was a new and strangely exhilarating feeling. Taut nipples gently rubbing the soft material felt sexy and exciting. Rubbing her hand over his back letting it stray down to his waist she slipped her thumb inside the waistband of his shorts.

As they were walking along Casey stumbled on a rock and his hand brushed her breast. "You ok" she asked as her hand went up and grasped his to steady him. In so doing she pressed his hand against her breast.

"Sorry about that I'd better look where I step, that was clumsy wasn't it."

"No I don't think so. You didn't twist your ankle or anything."

"No I'm fine" he replied, sliding his hand out from under hers and placing it over hers. Pressing it to her breast.

"I've never been to your place, I'm not sure where it is even," Dana said as he pressed her hand over her breast, his hand massaging hers and her warm soft breast.

"Its small but I like it. Its not a showpiece but I try to keep it tidy and clean."

"Have any girls seen it?" she asked in a nervous soft voice.

"None, sweet one. You know you are the first girl I've had any real friendship with.

A young woman that has made me feel like a real man not a freckle faced kid."

"Well that feeling is mutual, I feel like a woman much more than I did when I left home this morning." She said as her hand rubbed the seat of his shorts. Her other hand was making her nipple really excited.

Getting to the car they got in and Casey drove back to town.

Dana sat close by his side her arm around his shoulders; her head leant against his shoulder. Her leg gently rubbed his.

As he drove he turned the radio on playing pop rock music softly.

He put his hand on her leg and softly caressed it. Slipping it to her inner thigh, and up to the hem of her shorts. Dana pressed her leg against his.Turning her head softly kissed his neck

"Can we stop at the drug store on the way to your place?"

"Sure, what say we go out for pizza afterwards"

"Its an idea lets see, ok? She replied softly as she nuzzled his neck. His hand on her thigh was arousing her again.

Getting into town they drove into the strip mall and stopped outside the drug store and got out. They strolled into the store "Family planning?" Dana said leading the way.

"Over there" Casey said pointing at the sign.

"I'm looking for the pill, the contraceptive. I think I definitely should get them". Dana said as she checked the items on the shelves.

Casey moved to the selection of condoms. After checking several packets he picked what he wanted and went to the checkout and paid for them. Very relieved that it was a man at the counter. He went outside and waited for Dana. She took his hand as they strolled to his car asking, "What did you get?"

"You said that you should get a contraceptive. I thought that I should be a responsible person and get something to"

"Really, you did. Wow, you are a really sexy man Casey Brown," she said as she enthusiastically put her arm around his waist and hugged him to her.

"I am feeling far less scared now. I thought you were responsible and now I know you are, wow." She pulled him again grasping his tee shirt in her hand and shook him, a big smile on her face.

Getting into his car she slid across the seat and put her arm around his neck and pulled his head toward her and kissed him on the cheek, a lingering kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair playfully.

They drove out of the parking and down the street. Casey stopped outside a red brick two story apt block. "Well here we are. That's my apartment on the second floor at the far end. He said as he got out of the car. He got his pack and the bag from the drug store and took Dana's hand and they crossed the road to the front door of the block.

"This is one of the older blocks but it's warm and really quiet as well. So I can study not having to be annoyed by loud music. I like it a lot."

"Do they mind if you have visitors?"

"No not really, if you make a lot of noise then you'd be told."

"I guess that's fair, like you said you can study and do other stuff when it's quiet."

They climbed the flight of stairs and walked down the hall. Casey unlocked the apartment door. Stood to the side and let her in and followed her, shutting the door behind himself.

"Welcome to my humble abode, make yourself at home."

Dana walked in and looked around "this is a nice place you have. She went over and sat on the sofa and put her handbag on the floor. I like it, its nice and cosy."

As she was speaking Casey turned on the ghetto blaster that was on the counter in the kitchenette.

"I think its cosy to."

He picked up his laptop off of the table and sat by her. Opening it

"Whats your e-mail address?" he asked as he opened his g-mail account. He was reaching for his backpack as Dana said

"Yes, let me have the computer and I'll add it to your contact list"

"Here you go," he said as he passed it to her.

He opened the pack and got out his I-phone and activated it. From one of the side pockets he got an adapter cord and plugged it into the phone

"There, my e-mail address" she said as she passed the lap top back to him.

"Ok, now lets get these two things talking to each other he said as he plugged the phone into the usb port. The computer responded, "Here we go." He said as he accessed the phone and got the picture of her on the screen. "Very nice. You are so attractive and really sexy," he said as he moved the image into his picture file.

"Wow, now I'm all nervous again. At least you can't see my face"

As she was speaking he was getting the image of him and moving it into the same file.

"Ok lets send you an e-mail and the pictures, what do you think?"

"Yes I want you for my computer for me. Can I do it?"

"Sure here, go for it" he said as he disconnected the phone and slid the computer to her.

As Dana was accessing her e-mail he sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders and caressed her arm softly. She looked at him as she pressed 'send'. Her face coloured very slightly and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"When you look at your account I should be there for you. He said softly. You want to put your picture into the wallpaper folder"

"I'm not sure how to do that, you do it so I'll know how to do it on mine"

"Ok" he took the computer and showed her how to move her image and display it on the laptop. "There you are. You are so beautiful sweet one."

He said as he squeezed her leg playfully.

"I, wow that is sexy. How did I allow myself to be pictured like that? Wow!" She whispered, her emotions all excited and her heart racing. "Can I use the washroom I have to pee?" she asked.

"Sure it's the door on the left" he replied pointing at the hallway. As she walked to the bathroom Casey put the laptop on the table and opened the bag that he had the condoms in and looked at the box. 'Crown' Opening the box he took out one of the Mylar pouches and studied it. Hearing the toilet flush he put them in the bag and returned it to the table.

Dana stepped out of the bathroom zipping up her shorts. "Thanks, that feels better... Ilike the shower curtains. Where did you find them? I've never seen curtains with shadows of nude women in stores around here"

"My brother sent them to me, for my birthday last year. From San Francisco actually"

"Must make you feel like you are in a harem with all those nubile beauties guarding you while you shower" she said as she sat back down on the sofa. Their bare knees touching in a warm innocent embrace.

"I think you have a real nice place here. It looks and feels really cosy," she said softly as he put a hand down on her leg and stroked it gently. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"I like it, its good to get to school and anything else I may want. The other people in the block are nice. I'm happy here for sure."

"So what did you get at the drug store. I thought I would be wise to maybe get something."

"I thought pretty much the same. I've never thought about it before today. I like you a lot and enjoy being with you. Every which way, and would like to make love to you, so I should respect your vulnerability." Casey said as his cheeks coloured up a bit. "So I got some condoms" He picked up the bag and picked up the Mylar packet and handed it to Dana. Now her cheeks coloured up as she held it and ready what was written on it.

"I guess we are a man and a woman not just stupid teens," she said as she handed it back to him. "I respect you as well for your stand. I love you for it as well." She said and kissed his neck. Putting a hand up she pulled his head and kissed him softly on the lips, letting their lips remain for several seconds. He put a hand on her leg and caressed it softly. As he did she moved her leg closer to his, moving her foot up and down rubbing her leg against him.She put a hand down and stroked his leg too, along his inner thigh, and onto his shorts, brushing the front of them softly.

Her head resting on his shoulder he put a hand up and softly squeezed a breast through her t-shirt. He slowly massaged and squeezed it, its sensitivity increasing more and more.

Moving his hand and caressed her other breast with the palm of his hand as he cupped the warm orb.

Dana pressed her body against his as she caressed the front of his shorts. Pressing her hand against the bulge in his them. Her head pressed against his neck. He could feel her breath coming in short bursts of hot air. The ministration of his hand on her breast was arousing her to no end, and she rubbed her leg against his as she nuzzled his neck.

"Oh Casey is what I think is happening with us... I so want you yet I don't. I'm confused and frustrated all at the same time. I want to feel you in me but I'm scared shitless at the pain that I felt this afternoon"

"We don't have to really make love. I will gladly pleasure you all you want till you say that you are ready, I'm fine with that, sweet girl. I loved it when you came and you trickled out and over my face. I just want to make you feel good. And I hope I can keep control of myself to do that. To be in you, I can't imagine the feeling I would get from it.

Your giving me a climax the way you did was mind blowing."

.

"Oh Casey you blow my mind. Like you I'll do all I can to make you feel good as well.

I need you to kiss me," she said in a soft warm voice fall of emotion.

Her head tilted and her lips parted.

As their lips touched her eyes closed, and her nostrils flaring.

Her lips opened wide and the tongue play was frenzied and deeply passionate. Her emotions were on fire. The point of no return had come quickly to her. Grabbing the front of his shorts and fiddling to find the top of the zipper her actions were urgent till his fly was undone and the top button also undone. Her hand found the top of his under pants and fought to pull them down. Casey managed to stand and let his shorts fall to the floor and helped Dana pull his under pants down.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers