Dana & Casey's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

She knelt in front of him and looked at his stiff prick and caressed and stroked it gently for a while. Taking his balls in her hand and gently caressed them. she licked his erection from head to his balls. She took his ball sack in her mouth and sucked on it.

Casey put a hand behind her head and ran his fingers through her soft hair as she took the head of his prick into her mouth and sucked on it as she stroked his prick.

Slowly at first then faster it became faster and faster. He was becoming very aroused and his hand almost pulling her hair as his climax became imminent.

"Oh fuck, sweet one I'm Cumming." He gasped as his prick shot wads of creamy cum into her eager mouth. Putting his hand under her arm Casey pulled her up and kissed her passionately, his mouth open and his tongue probed Dana's mouth as they both tongue played. In the slippery confines, they both savoured the essence of him. Pulling his head back a bit, some of his jism trickled down their faces. Dana put a hand behind him and pulled him to her, pressing his prick between them as they tongue jousted and more jism ran down their faces dripping on to their t-shirts. Dana was grinding her hips against the hot prick jammed between them; it was aching from the attention already given and the excitement of the present intimacy.

Casey scooped her up in his arms as cum was running down his face and carried her down the hall and into his bedroom. He laid her gently down on the bed.

Coming back from the bathroom he had a warm face cloth and hand towel.

Sitting on the bed he gently washed Dana's face and dried it. Applying the damp cloth he rinsed his face and dried it

.

"Now I am a woman. Doing something I never dreamt of," she said as she looked at him through half closed eyes. Her hand was gently holding yet caressing his erection.

"You are both a woman and a lover, a very tender lover. I don't know how to express the feeling you gave me, other than to say a satisfaction like nothing I've ever known"

Bending he kissed her tenderly on her forehead as he softly laid a hand over a breast and gently fondled it through her t-shirt. The attention made her squirm and she closed her eyes.

"You are so gentle and attentive as well you know, I think maybe I should head home.

I want have a nice warm shower. And I can't wait to see you on my computer"

"You could have a shower here if you like, I understand... I'll run you home ok. You can send me e-mail if the picture is there or not."Casey said as he stood up and looked at her as she lay there on his bed.

They got in his car and Dana slid across the bench seat and sat real close to him.

"Which way sweet one." He said softly. She gave the directions and they drove off.

It only took a few minutes to get to the block where she lived." Here we are," he said turning the engine off.

Turning their head they kissed warmly and slowly as though they wouldn't be seeing each other again, not wanting to part. After a long kiss Casey said, "Have s nice shower. Would you like me to dry you afterwards, I'm kidding. Have a nice warm shower and e-mail me ok"

"You are so very sexy, I'm tempted to say yes, but maybe another time ok?" she replied as she opened the car door and got out of the car.

"I'd enjoy that. He said with cheeky grin See you at class tomorrow, have s good night sweet one," he said throwing her a kiss.She turned and disappeared into the building and he drove away.

Getting back to his apartment he undressed and had a cool shower, it felt relaxing and it also tempered his emotions.

Just a thought of Dana was enough to get him aroused and wanting her.

He dried himself and went and made a cup of coffee.

He sat in the nude drinking the coffee and looking out of the window.

His mind picturing her in the shower, water running down her nubile body, her proud breasts, her tender cunt lips with water dripping off of them.

After several minutes he got his laptop off of the table and opened it and turned it on. He opened 'outlook express' and the 'inbox' indicated that there was a new message to be looked at. Opening the inbox he clicked on the new message.

Hi sweet one you look so life like on the screen, thank you for showing me how to transfer your picture for my wallpaper file.

I had a nice warm shower and all I could think of was you asking if I wanted you to dry me after it. I'm more excited and aroused now than I was before the shower. I'm totally infatuated with you and want to be with you so much. I should have said yes instead of no.

Casey pressed reply to.

Hi sweet one so it worked... ok, well done. I had a cool shower and all I could think of was you standing in the shower with the water running down over your body, and dripping off of you, and visualizing drying you after your shower. Like you I'm all excited as well. Then pressed send.

His e-mail inbox indicated a new message had come in.

Oh wow. I had better go to bed and try and relax if I can. So I'll say night, night

And see you tomorrow. Night xxx

Reading Dana's message had got him so aroused he very slowly stroked himself.

I'll come over and bring you here and stay if you want.

He got a clean shirt and shorts. Dressed and went back and sat down on the sofa. He lifted the laptop and set it down on his lap.

'Inbox 1'

Hi sweet thing

Oh gosh. I don't know if we should. Will you get into trouble for having someone in your apartment?

Your thoughts were the kind I was having by the sounds of it.

Ok. What say we get a burger or something first? This is all so off the wall it scares the heck out of me. Part says yes and the other part says no. At least come over ok. Just buzz my name and I'll let you in. Xxx

Hi sweet girl

I don't think for a moment there will be a problem; I'm not worried about it. Put your things in your handbag, nobody will know. You can use my toothbrush, what else do you need. Xxxx

Lets go out and have some pizza or would you like Chinese? Or we can have a burger we'll decide when I see you shortly. 'Send'

With that he turned off the laptop and headed out the door.

Arriving at her block Casey he went to the front door and looked for Dana Jeffers.

He pressed the button next to her name.

"Hello who is it" came from the speaker.

"Hi sweet one it's me Casey"

"hi come on up" she said in a nervous voice.

The door buzzed and he went in and trotted up the flight of stairs to the second floor.

He knocked on her door softly, after a few seconds she opened it.

Reaching out she took his hand and ushered him in.

Closing the door she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him warmly.

After a few seconds Casey realized that she was shivering in his arms.

Pulling back he looked at her, as a tear rolled down her cheek

"What's the matter sweet girl?" he asked in a soft voice.

"There's nothing really wrong, I'm all nervous at your idea and nearly out of my mind with excitement. I peed in my pants as I read it. The thought staying with you for the night is more than my mind can absorb. Yet I so want to, I'm totally out of my depth now.

Lets go and have some Chinese it may help me settle down a bit.

Did you really mean it?"

She asked as she went to open the door.

"Yes I mean it. But if you don't feel its right for you I'd understand and respect you for it." He said as he wiped the tear from her cheek with the back of a finger.

His voice was a little nervous now.

Dana picked up her shoulder bag and followed him out into the hallway, turning she locked the door and took his hand as they strolled to the stairs.

She had changed into a short flared skirt and a pink blouse. "You look really lovely he said as they went down the stairs.

"Well thank you. So do you. This is so surreal to me; today has turned my world upside down. And like I said I am totally infatuated with you. That alone is a lovely feeling, that scares and excites me to no end"

Dana said as they got his car.

Casey opened the door for her to get in.

Walking around he got in.

She was sitting right next to him as they drove away; she laid her arm around his shoulders and rubbed them gently.

Casey dropped his hand down into his lap.

"So my e-mail came through ok"

He said as he put his hand on her leg at the knee.

"Yes it did, and do you ever look sexy on my monitor, I could be in a constant state of arousal just by looking at it, she said as she caressed his shoulder and clenched it as she tilted her head. Resting it on his shoulder.

Casey parked the car outside the 'Golden Dragon' restaurant.

Getting to the entrance Dana went in and held the door for him.

"Good evening Sir a table for two?"

"Yes please, could we have a booth?"

"Certainly Sir, this way please"

The waitress seated them. Their table was in a corner and had an ornamental window by it.

"Can I get you anything from the bar? The waitress asked.

Casey looked at Dana. "Can I have a coke please?" Dana asked

"Same for me too please"

"Certainly" said the waitress, leaving them to look at the menu.

They decided on what they wanted by the time the waitress returned with their cokes. They gave the waitress their order and she left them/

"This is a nice place." Dana said as she looked around

"I found the food to be good here. The service is really good as well."

Casey slipped an arm around Dana's shoulders; his hand gently caressed them.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

Her hand that was between them resting on his leg.

As he was rubbing her shoulder she caressed his leg

He let his hand slip down to hang over her blouse-covered breast.

Curling a finger he softly moved it around touching her blouse very lightly.

When he touched her nipple she wriggled and sighed softly.

Her hand on his leg caressed it more, and higher along his thigh.

Moving his arm from Dana's shoulder he picked up his glass and had a dink.

"I hope our dinner comes soon I am getting hungry." as he spoke he slipped his hand off of the table edge and down onto her legs.

As he touched them he slid it down between them and up her thigh slightly.

She instinctively parted her legs slightly as her hand moved over to cover his, and squeezed it.

As she squeezed it she parted her feet and legs a bit more.

Flattening his hand against her inner thigh she squirmed and wriggled.

Slowly Casey moved his hand along the warm thigh till it touched the material of her panties.

As he touched the material he noticed that it felt quite damp for sure.

A few moments later their waitress appeared with a tray there selected dishes.

"Mm that looks good" Dana said.

"It's always been nice when I've been here before". Casey said as he was putting some pepper on his soup.

They sat quietly for a while as they enjoyed the food.

"Did you really mean what you suggested, for me to stay over night or were you just kidding." Dana said softly.

"Yes I did. I have pj's you can wear and you've seen my bed. But like I said if you think not I'll understand. Seeing how we got along and all. I thought maybe.

Like I said I'm really fond of you and love being with you!"

"I like being with you to." Dana whispered.

" And we were quite intimate that's for sure."

"Oh wowee. I think I want to but am thinking what if I change my mind during the night, get too scared."

"I'd just run you home, that's all. I know I'd be disappointed but I think I'd understand."

She rested her head gently on his shoulder and whispered

"Oh Casey... this so romantic I could pee myself... Like I did as I read your e-mail...

Looking at the image of you really did it.

Turning she kissed him on the ear.

Slipping his hand down under the table and between her legs.

He touched her panties

"Mm it is damp for sure and you feel really hot as well."

Bending a finger he pressed it in against the pliant material, her love lips surrounded the tip of his finger before he withdrew it and squeezed her leg.

Finishing their meal Casey paid as they left the restaurant.

"That was a lovely supper Casey. She said as she was getting into the car.

Sliding across the front seat and sat close to him. Her hand lay on her skirt just above her knee. She scrunched the hem in her hand as she fidgeted. Her hand brushed Casey's leg and he pressed it against hers.

Arriving at his block they went in and walked up the stairs hand in hand. The closer to his apartment they got the more she gripped his hand.

He unlocked the door and entered and held the door open.

Dana stepped into his apartment.

"Want a soft drink sweet one, coke or ginger ale."

"Can I have a coke?"

"Ok. Make yourself and home get comfy. I'll be right there."

He said as he reached into the fridge and got the coke for Dana and ginger ale for himself.

Dana was sitting on the sofa with her hands in her lap.

"Here we are," he said as he handed the coke in a glass to her, he sat down by her as she took the glass from him.

"Thanks."

"Want to watch a bit of TV for s while, I don't know what's on. He said as he picked the remote off the table.

He turned the TV on and scanned the channels, "Anything you fancy. He handed the remote to Dana, "See if you can find a program that you like."

He sat back and picked up his drink and had a sip.

Getting up Casey went to the hall closet and got out a TV table and stood it at the end of the sofa for Dana to put her glass on.

He sat down on the sofa and put an arm around her neck and let his hand trail down over her front.

"Holy cow.' Casey said as he looked at the erotic image playing out on the screen.

A couple that were nude were in raunchy embrace, the dark skinned female her legs on either side of her mate's hips as she was humping him.

She was leaning forward, her pendulous breasts with their pointed and swollen nipples swung back and forth in time with body movements.

Covered from the thighs down by bed sheets

The man reached up and roughly grabbed a breast and crushed in his hand, he pulled the woman down and took a breast in his mouth and sucked on it as if suckling on it.

All the while he was roughly kneading the other.

As the story played out on the screen Dana and sat and watched quietly, taking a short drink now and then.

The woman rolled off of the man, laying flat on her back her breathing laboured her body shiny with perspiration.

Dana put a hand up and over Casey's hand, half caressed, and half held his hand as it drooped over her chest.

Her caresses moved his hand and it touched her blouse softly, at which she squeezed his hand and wriggled her legs.

On the screen the credits began rolling down the screen.

The language appeared to be Spanish.

"Wow," was all that Casey said as a commercial played.

Dana turned and glanced at him, as she did he was looking back at her.

"Kiss Me," she whispered as she pressed his hand against her breast. Her eyes nearly closed.

Their lips met in a tender kiss She moved her hand to her lap. Her legs separated slightly as she did, putting a hand on her skirt, scrunching the material in her hand nervously Slowly she slipped a hand around to the back and undid the button on the top hem and slid the zipper down. Wriggling she managed to raise up a bit. Tugged at the material and pulled the skirt out from under her. Letting it slip to the floor. Slipping her hand down to touch the front of her panties. As she touched them her lips parted and her tongue caressed Casey's lips

.

Her breast was hot under his hand, her nipple pressing against the soft material of her blouse.

Moving his hand so only the tips of his fingers were touching her breast near its nipple.

Moving his hand across her blouse Casey found the buttons and slowly undid them.

As the last one was undone her blouse fell open exposing her soft breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. He put a hand under a breast and cupped it then softly stroked it.

Kneading the soft orb in his hand, then to the other. Softly caressing it, barely touching it with tips of his fingers.

As he caressed her Dana opened her mouth and she sucked his upper lip, running the tip of her tongue over it.

She was becoming really excited. She slipped her hand into the leg of her panties. Pulling the hem to the side. She could feel that her love lips were puffy and protruding. The odd drop of love juice dribbled out and ran down between her legs and drizzled onto the sofa.

A fingertip brushed a sensitive nipple, sending exciting sensations rippling through her; she squirmed and wriggled in response.

Taking her hand off of her panties she gently placed it over the bulge in Casey's shorts, and rubbed it lightly.

Casey moved his hand down to Dana's; moving her hand so it was on the catch of his shorts.

Moving his hand back too caress and fondle her breasts, squeezing and kneading them.

Their kissing became very passionate even wanton as it progressed.

Dana fumbled with the catch of Casey's shorts as she tried to open the fly.

Her movements were hurried and almost frantic in effort.

She broke away from their kissing and looked down to see what she trying to do.

"I want to make love to you but I'm scared that it'll hurt so much," she shyly whispered.

"I'd be as gently as I could, the thought of hurting you worries me as well. Pleasure you yes. Hurt you, no. And only when you are really sure.

She put both hand on his shorts and undid the top of them, then slowly pulled the zipper down all the way.

She stood and stepped out of her skirt as it lay on the floor. Picking it up she put it on the sofa she urged him to stand up. As he did she helped him step out of his shorts and laid them on the sofa.

They stood facing each other motionless, as though lost as to what to do next.

Casey pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor.

Stepping in close to her, he put a hand on either side of her head he kissed her forehead softly.

Dropping his arms he put them around her under her blouse. Their bare chests gently pressed against each other, warm and alive.

Her head on his shoulder Dana whispered,

"I love you, and I want you. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's the way I feel.

With you this close feels so right "

She put her arms around his waist and pulled him against her.

"I'll stay with you, all night, I don't want to leave. I want to be fuuucked, sweet thing.

By you."

She pressed her groin against him feeling his prick pressing against her, was exciting her to no end.

Moving her head she kissed him on the ear and poked her tongue into it and ran it around in it. "I want to be your lover."

Casey slowly slid Dana's blouse off of her and dropped it on the sofa with the rest of the cloths.

Putting a hand down on his butt she pressed him hard against her and ground herself against him in a totally sexual manner, a wanton manner.

Casey took his arms from around her and put one down and behind her knees and picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

Laying her gently down on the bed.

"You are a lovely girl Dana and I am scared at the feelings that are driving me.

I want you as well really badly. When you sucked me off I can't express what it felt like, it blew my mind. You're sticking your tongue in my ear just now. Fuck just talking about it is almost making me cum."

Reaching down he eased his under pants out away from his erection lest he cum in them. He let them drop to the floor

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers