Dana & Casey's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

Then he reached down and slid her panties off and dropped them to the floor as well.

She reached and took his hand and pulled him down and on top of her.

He raised himself up and gazed at the beautiful body that lay facing him.

Her breasts rising and falling steadily with each breathe.

Her eyes were nearly closed in a sleepy sexy pose, there was sensual desire in them, like 'come take me now'.

He lifted a leg and moved it so it was between hers, then he did the same with the other.

Dana lifted her legs and crossed them behind his knees, trapping him in a leg lock embrace that pressed him against her.

His prick pressed on her, his balls touching her crotch.

A drop pre-cum dropped on to her abdomen.

"You feel so hot against me she whispered as she caressed his bare chest. Try putting it in me; I can't stand it any longer."

"Let me get some protection first, lover" he said, getting up and leaving her lying there.

He returned with a Mylar pouch.

Sitting on edge of the bed he ripped it open and extracted the filmy latex condom.

"Here let me help you Dana's said and took the condom from him. She moved around him and took his prick in a hand. If you were wet it should go on easier."

She lowered her head and took him in to her eager mouth, as she came off of him she let a drop of spittle dribble onto its head.

As it dribbled down the shaft she slipped the filmy material over the head and unrolled down the length of his erection.

She lay back down and again caressed his chest, saying. "Make me a woman sweet one I want to be your woman"

"Are you really sure."

"Make me yours. I want to feel you cum inside me." Dana said softly. She slid back onto the bed and lay flat on her back, her legs partially bent with her feet wide apart.

The hot love nest in front of him, soft and pink. Shrouded in a fine haze of blond fur. with darker wrinkled love lips clearly visible and looking so sexy and inviting.

Casey moved so he was facing her and in between her legs.

He lowered his head and softly kissed her softly on the lips. A warm lingering kiss, that

Was full of longing and tenderness.

He slowly moved so as to be able to kiss her soft warm breasts. These were sensual romantic kisses. There sensuality excited Dana, to the extent that she put a hand on his head and mussed with his hair.

Slowly he kissed his way down to her love nest were he paid it homage and lavished it with soft wet kisses.

He slowly closed his attention on her clitoris and kissed it and sucked on it. Her soft pubic fur tickled his nose as he did.

Making her love bud wet with saliva, running the back of his tongue over it.

The caresses were arousing Dana more and more "Come to me, I can't stand it any longer. I need you in me. Make me hurt, please, FUUUCK ME." She pleaded of him.

Casey moved and placed his man head against her protruding love lips. He slipped it between them as she put her arms down on the bed, her hands clenching the material of the bed cover.

Feeling the confining membrane against him he nervously thrust himself forward and through and into her hot wet cunt.

Dana shrieked through closed lips at the sharp pain of her becoming a woman. Then she put her arms around him and hugged him to her. The pain she was suffering was what she wanted.

Casey remained still for a short while. When he started thrusting his erection into her. it was slow, more a gentle push than a real thrust. His motions gradually sped up as he became aroused. He got to the point where urgency took control. His thrusts came hard and fast. Culminating in him cumming in three slippery jets into the condom end cap. He lay on her for what seemed eternity, before pushing himself up off of her. Supporting his weight on his arms.

Opening his eye's he looked at Dana. Her eyes were shut and her face was wet at the corners of her eyes. She had been crying.

"Oh sweet girl he said softly, his voice emotional added. I hurt you, I'm sorry."

He eased out of her and looked down and saw the blood on the condom as it slipped clear of her love lips.

"Its ok. She said softly as she relaxed her legs. Yes it hurt we knew it would. I'm happy though, Casey you are my lover. I feel relieved and pleased and happy, all at the same time."

"You just lay there I'll get a warm face cloth and towel." He said as he got up and folded the bed cover over her as she lay there.

Casey returned from the bathroom with a warm face cloth and a bath towel. Kneeling beside the bed he looked at Dana who had a warm smile on her face and a glint in her eyes.

"Yes you are my lover, my champion." She said softly as she uncovered and reached for him

"You are my lover, lover" he replied as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He had the towel around his neck. With his free hand he gently took her right leg and lifted it and put it across his lap. Her love nest was hot red and still really wet. A dribble of blood had run down to her butt. Casey gently rubbed it away and wiped her love lips as well. Slowly and gently he dries her. Finishing with a tender kiss on her love lips.

Lifting her leg and laying it back on the bed. He got up and covered her again with the bed cover.

"I'm sorry for hurting you sweet one. Yes we knew but I feel really bad though.

Casey said as he stood by the side of the bed looking at Dana. Would you like some Pj's and get in bed I don't want you to get cold."

"I'll get in bed, I don't need Pj's though. I want to be as I am in bed with you. Don't you get cold either? She said as she got up and pulled the bedding down and got in. There." Snuggling in she had a warm cheeky smile on her face. "Hurry back and get in bed sweet one." Dana said softly

"I'll be right back. Casey said as he was leaving the room. Can I get you anything at all?"

"No thanks I'm fine, all I need is you lover." She replied.

Stepping back into the bedroom Casey looked over at Dana all snuggled up in his bed. Her eyes were closed. She was asleep

He quietly lifted the bedclothes and slipped gently into bed and covered up.

She never moved as he snuggled up to her and slipped an arm around her.

There sweet romance was now complete.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers