Dance for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe pulled her dress over her head and turned away so he could do her zip up. 'Um. Well I was really nervous, so to calm me down she passed me a j, and then she kissed me. Backstage. It was hot.'

Their drinks arrived and they both took a sip as he eyed her movements, enjoying how uncomfortable she was admitting things like this. 'Did it make you wet my little fucktoy?'

'Yes, I wanted more,' she admitted.

'What did you want?' he ran his fingers up and down the back of her neck, keeping her nipples hard and giving her little shivers up and down her spine.

Chloe placed her hand on his thigh, digging her nails in a little to let him know the effect he was having on her. 'I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted to be with her in your bed, having her between my legs while you watch.'

'Oh I wouldn't be watching for long slut. I'd have you tied up, legs spread and make her tongue your hard little clit while I make you watch me fuck her pussy from behind. You wouldn't want to cum, but you would. I know you would.'

'Please. Dante. Can we go home now?' Chloe was so horny it was putting her on edge and she needed this man inside her. Quickly.

'Sure thing slut, you look like you need to cum bad.' They stood and headed for the exit through which they'd arrived what felt like hours ago now.

Jade handed them each a card as they ascended the stairs, 'Free membership for you two. Courtesy of the manager.'

'Oh, whats this for?' Chloe turned the card black card over, blank except for the words The Shrine in bold red calligraphy.

'We need more hotties like you in here regularly. And that show you put on tonight was fantastic. If I didn't know better I'd say you'd been before. Oh and that entitles you to all the free drinks you want too, any time of day. We give very few of these cards out so feel privileged.'

'Who's the manager? I'll need to thank him next time,' said Dante.

'You mean she,' laughed Jade, 'It was the hot blonde your girlfriend was playing that tongue teasing game on stage with, Lou.'

'Holy shit!' Chloe clapped her hand over her mouth in shock, 'Seriously?'

'The one and only. She doesn't perform all the time but its always a treat when she does. I guess you impressed her. See you next time guys!'

'Come on you,' Dante said, holding her hand and leading her up the stairs, the night was obviously beginning to take its toll as she tottered up after him.

They were both pretty quiet in the taxi home, content to tease and stroke each others thighs a little, unbeknownst to the driver while he asked about their night.

Chloe replayed the night over in her head, astounded at what had gone down and what she'd done. Oh how she hoped he was pleased with her. She wouldn't be able to stand it if he tortured her tonight. There was a throbbing ache between her legs that wouldn't quit and as she parted them a little she could feel the cool air reacting with the dampness in her panties. Oh how she hoped she'd turned him on.

She had, especially with that whole little number with Lou. Not that he would let on to Chloe of course. He'd use that to tease her and humiliate her. She was clearly open to the idea of a woman dominating her, he'd just have to give her a bit more training first. she was doing well though.

He'd trained her well so far.

They entered the cottage and Chloe wasted no time getting to her knees when they were in the door. She sat on her knees in the middle of the floor while he silently moved around her, switching on heating, lights, music.

He left her there while he moved upstairs and got changed into his sweat pants. He took his time, knowing she wouldn't move. They were home and she was wearing her collar. She knew the rules.

Sure enough, when he went back downstairs, she hadn't moved. He sat down on the sofa watching her at his feet. 'Chloe, stand up and strip for me. Leave your stockings and garter belt on, but everything else, off.'

She stood, looking down at him, blushing once again as she slipped off her shoes and pulled her dress over her head. Unclipping her bra, she let it fall to the floor revealing black taped crosses covering her nipples.

Dante raised his eyebrows at her questioningly.

'Lou put them there in case I felt like taking my bra off on stage too,' she practically whispered.

'Leave them for now, they're going to hurt when they're peeled off and I want to do it,' he smiled sadistically at her.

This should frighten her, but Chloe's pussy was wet with anticipation. At this level, with her standing in front of him, he could see how pink and puffy her pussy lips were already, glistening in the dim light of the lamp across the room.

'Get me a drink slut,' he watched her go, her ass jiggling as she walked.

Chloe grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and uncapped it, taking a second to let the coolness from the fridge wash over her, needing to stem the rush of wetness that kept heading south.

Sauntering back into the living room, she straddled his hips as he sat back on the sofa, feeling his hard cock beneath her. Grabbing his hair gently, she raised the bottle to his lips. He let her pour some of the cool liquid into his mouth. She set the bottle down. As she turned he grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards his.

She ground her hips into his lap, desperate for some sort of relief, her clit pulsing so hard, poking out from its hood, needing him to stroke it.

While she had her eyes closed he brought his hand up and slapped her across the face. 'Not yet slut, I'm going to make you wait for it'.

Her eyes were wide, face flushed from the slap, pupils dilated from excitement and fear. 'No please! I did as you asked,' she begged.

He chuckled, 'I said I'd make you cum if you got up there, I didn't say I wouldn't torture you first. You're mine to play with.'

Chloe mewled in frustration. She'd been on edge for so long every touch, every sensation was driving her insane.

'Get upstairs and wait for me by the bed. No touching yourself slut. Your pussy is mine,' and with that he pushed her off his lap.

She turned to walk upstairs...

THWACK!

The slap to her ass had come so quickly and she hadn't been expecting it, she buckled slightly in pain and he was beside her, pushing her to the floor. 'You're in my house wearing your collar bitch. Crawl to my room like the bad little girl that you are.'

'I'm sorry sir!' she gasped, resuming her position and crawling her way to his room. Once there she went back to the position on her knees, head down, waiting for him.

A few minutes later he entered the room. 'I'm going to have punish you for that little act of defiance Chloe,' he spoke softly this time. 'I know you're dripping for me and you want me to fill that hot little pussy but I can't let you do what you want, can I?'

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her up and bent her over the bed, pinning her hands behind her back and pressing close to her, 'This is going to hurt baby,' he whispered.

Chloe shut her eyes tight, waiting for the blow while he trailed his gingers over her already hypersensitive flesh.

THWACK.

She heard it before she felt it, then a hot burning sensation spread across her right cheek. 'Mmm, ohh fuck,' she moaned into the duvet, determined not to scream.

THWACK.

The second one came quicker this time and then he was raining blows down on her so hard she found it hard to catch her breath. In less than 30 seconds she was a quivering mess, tears streaming down her face and her ass quickly turning from pink to purple.

'WHAT ARE YOU?' he panted, out of breath from pouring so much effort in to spanking her. 'SCREAM FOR ME CHLOE, WHAT ARE YOU?!'

'I... I... I'M... CAN'T...' Chloe sobbed, 'PLEASE!'

'SAY IT AND I'LL STOP BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU?! Dante had moved his hand lower and was no slapping her tortured little pussy.

'I'M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING SLUT DANTE!' she screamed, her legs quaking and twitching at every slap.

And with that the spanking ceased. 'Good girl,' he sighed breathlessly. 'Lie down on the bed, now.'

Oh god I hope remakes me cum now, she thought to herself, still sobbing. She moved up the bed, lying on her back, hardly noticing what he was doing until her ankles were already tied to the bedposts and he was moving to do the same to her wrists. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at him fearfully.

'Don't squirm too much baby, I don't want you scarring that sensitive skin of yours,' and he bent down to kiss her gently, moving from her lips to her neck, tonguing and nibbling her ear.

He moved his mouth over hers just as he went to pull the tape from her left nipple. Her eyes opened wide in pain to see him looking straight at her as he kissed her, enjoying her pain. It felt like ripping off a very stubborn plaster but much worse when it was this slow on such sensitive area.

Chloe arched beneath him, the sensation sending jolts of pleasure/pain straight to her clit which was left unattended and in desperate need. He covered the nipple with his mouth sucking and wetting it then blowing on it to cool it down, red raw from the tape he'd just ripped off.

He repeated the process with the other, by which point Chloe's wrists were chafing on her bonds, she was so desperate to be allowed to cum.

He worked his way down her torso, biting at her, groping her. When he was settled between her legs she stilled, hardly moving except for the erratic movements of her breathing, she was nearly hyperventilating.

He smiled at her, 'Shall I touch your pussy slut?'

'Please sir, I can't take much more, please touch me, I need to feel you, I need to cum, it hurts...' she was babbling now and too aroused to care, flashbacks from the night replaying in her head as she struggled in her bonds. 'Dante, I'm your fucktoy, your whore, your dirty little slut, I'll do anything.'

'I know Chloe, good girl,' he used the fingers from one hand to spread open her pussy lips while he lightly blew on her clit, he could see it tightening in front of his eyes, grasping for something to fill it and finding nothing.

'Pleeeeassse sir! I can't No, not enough. Need more, touch me, rub me, I, I...' her eyes closed and she tried to close her thighs as he tortured her with his breath on her clit. She didn't even care that her wrists and ankles would be bruised and aching in the morning.

'Stop moving slut, or I stop completely and leave you here for the rest of the night, tied up, wanting.' He moved up her body, pinning her beneath him.

It took everything she had left to be still, she bit her lip so hard to stop herself from crying out at him that she could taste the blood.

'Sir... Please kiss me,' she said it so quietly he hardly heard her and she couldn't look at him.

He lowered himself kissing her passionately, like he wanted to devour her. He could taste the blood on her lips and that turned him on too. Fuck he couldn't wait to be buried inside her again, She was so damn tight. This girl would do anything for him and he knew it. She knew it. And she trusted him implicitly.

As they kissed and Chloe arched to grind herself against, him he took out his hard cock and traced it between her sopping wet pussy lips and over her hard little clit which made her twitch and jerk.

'Yes, yes, oh sir, please, fuck me, YES, GIVE IT TO ME! Can I cum, please?!' This was it, she thought, he's finally going to fuck me and I'm finally going to cum. She'd been hovering on the brink of an orgasm for so long it was painful.

Again he chuckled and pulled away, 'Nope not yet,' he replied looking down at her and revelling in the pleading look on her face.

THWACK. He slapped her face so hard this time she saw spots. Dante used this momentary lapse in concentration to kiss her one last time before moving down her body, biting her neck and stomach so hard she was bound to bruise.

Chloe was back to panting again, her breath coming in short gasps as if she were running a sprint. Dante smiled up from between her legs before spreading her lips once more and inserting one finger into her tight, soaking pussy and lowering his mouth to her clit, taking it into his mouth and sucking at it while he reached for that little ridge in her pussy.

As he settled in he could practically see her belly muscles unclench from the relief of her having her pussy touched and teased by him.

'Mmmmmmm, yes yes yes, Dante, I need you. Make me cum, please sir, I've waited so long. I'll do anything you ask me to sir, I'm yours and I never want anyone else to fuck me.'

He smirked inwardly at her desperation and added a second finger, increasing the pace. He was going to make her squirt on his tongue and cry again before he fucked her. She was so fucking tight and he loved it.

'UHHH, UHHH YES YES! DANTE, please Sir I'm so close. Can I cum?' she begged, tears streaming down her face again, body shaking uncontrollably under his touch.

'Squirt for me slut, squirt for me then cum hard on my tongue. Cum for me Chloe!'

And she came undone, her pussy spasming hard and shooting spurts of juice onto his waiting tongue as he continued to fuck her with his fingers until she screamed his name and thrashed so hard in her bonds he thought she would genuinely hurt herself. He could feel her pussy contracting round his fingers as she came.

She was cumming so hard she was seeing spots again, her pussy throbbing and releasing so hard it hurt and she couldn't do anything but lie there and let the waves of pleasure wash over her. It was too much for her. She sobbed so hard Dante released her raw pussy from his torture and moved up to stroke and kiss her face.

'Good girl,' he whispered, knowing it would both calm her down and keep her aroused. They were like trigger words to his little toy.

He rubbed her wrists where they had chafed and bruised from her struggling, but didn't release her. 'We will have to pad these next time so you don't hurt yourself.'

'Please fuck me now,' she whispered, 'I've done good haven't I? I need to cum with your hard cock inside me. Please Dante, I want you to cum inside my tight pussy so I can cum again.'

That was all he needed to hear. Truth be told he was feeling pretty tortured himself and his cock was so hard and dark the tip actually hurt. He spread her pussy lips once again and ran his throbbing cock over her overly sensitive clit, watching her writhe beneath him.

Thrusting inside in one swift motion so hard he hard to stop for a moment. She was so tight it hurt. He looked down at her, her mouth parted, makeup (or what was left of it) streaked down her face, eyes still shining with unshed tears. 'I adore you you know,' he looked right into her as he said it and her chest clenched with the weight of his words.

Such endearments were so sparse that she clung to them when she got them, they were so much more meaningful that way.

Seeing the tears spill he proceeded to fuck her, slow but hard, clasping her wrist and feeling the bonds beneath his palms as his cock sank into her tight, wet pussy. His pussy. His slut. His good girl.

She was beginning to pant and moan his name again now, a sure sign she was getting close. If her hands had been free she'd have been clawing his back by now, but she couldn't.

'Are you going to squirt for me again Chloe? Are you going to squirt for me and cum all over my cock?'

'Uhhhhh, YES PLEASE DANTE! Give me it, let me cum sir!'

'Beg for it Chloe, tell me what you are.' His voice was strained, his arms tensing, he was close too.

'I'M YOURS SIR! I'M YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FUCKTOY! OWN ME, USE ME. I ADORE YOU DANTE, CUM FOR ME, please Dante, let me feel you cum, I'm so close' Chloe was crying again.

'Uhhhhh cum for me Chloe, my slut, cum all over my cock' he grunted.

Chloe felt an intense pressure as her pussy tightened and gushed her juices around the cock that was thrusting in and out of her as she came. 'AHH mmmmm!' she cried biting into Dantes broad shoulder as he sank into her again.

Feeling her gush all over his cock sent Dante over the edge too. 'Mmmm me too... Uhh FUCK!' and he came hard inside Chloe's tightening pussy. He lay over her as they both calmed down, trying not to squash her too much. She was shaking and sobbing, it had all been too much for his good girl. He untied her ankles and rubbed them a little before moving back up and untying her wrists, kissing and rubbing them softly where they were bruised.

Chloe moved away from him as she pulled off her stockings and garter belt, overcome with emotion. She didn't know what to feel.

Finding his boxers she pulled them on and made to bury her face in the pillow but he pulled her close, wrapping her in his strong arms and stroking her hair as she calmed down.

She let him pull her face up to his and he kissed her so softly she nearly cried all over again. She could taste her tears and no doubt so could he.

'Are you okay?' he said, genuinely concerned he'd pushed her too far. She was still shaking.

'Yeah I'm okay, that was just... intense. I don't really know what to feel' she whispered.

'You still like me right?' his voice was small now, a rare moment of insecurity.

'Like you? Dante, I adore you. I can't imagine liking or being fucked by anyone else' she kissed his face.

He pulled her closer, one of her legs overlapping his, like she couldn't get close enough. 'I adore you too Chloe.'

Exhausted from the nights endeavours and finally spent, they fell into a deep sleep, Chloe knowing fine well she'd be bruised and sore tomorrow. Just how she liked it.

12