All Comments on 'Dance with the Devil Ch. 03'

by Peachyrome

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
I am liking this story...

but I think since you accidentally re-submitted Chapter One as Chapter Two - we missed whatever happened before. I'd like to be able to read that whenever things get straightened out. Otherwise, great story... looking forward to see how it turns out! Also, it sucks he didn't let her cum - hahaha - sucks to be her! :-D Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

could u maybe post chapter 2 as "chapter 2 part 2"?...that way it would technically be a new title

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

But as someone else noted, Ch 2 was posted twice, so something's missing. We need a chapter between 2 and 3, because we missed what happened between Marcellus and Darien in the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm Lovin It

Great chapter. Love this story but it sort of feels that they're moving a little too fast. They need a lot more drama with him being a mobster... I want to see him live up to the name the Devil. He seems like he should be a lot scarier. And Darien can't even try to deny or stop the attraction she has for him now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
umm, good start but...

you're continuing on like we know what happened in chpt 2. there was no chpt 2. it was 1 repeated...which is why people are commenting and saying its too fast, we've missed a bunch...

innocent_angelinnocent_angelover 15 years ago
Intrigued and Confused...

I'm really liking this story, but I'd have to agree with the others, we missed something vital in chapter 2. I know how long it can take to get a chapter posted so I'm hoping that you've re-submitted and we're just waiting for TPTB to approve. But any way, so far, so good, with the exception of what we've missed anyway.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Wrong!!!

Damn, so hot,,,,then cold!!! Damn, he is so sexy, yet wrong for leaving a lady wanting :>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can he really be trusted?

Obviously, part of Christos' job description is loan shark. It's doubtful her brother even owed the full $10K to begin with - let alone interest enough to double the amount owed. That said, how does she know Christos will keep his word to cancel her brother's debt if she goes out on one date with him? What are the chances he won't come up with some way to extend this date into more 'debt.' The other question - which she probably should have asked the night before - is why are you so interested in me? $20K is a lot of debt to erase for one date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He's such an arrogant prick!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Date would have been over I'd be so pissed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachyrome@Peachyrome
Hello everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me and the voices in my head all these Years. You can always follow me on social media. On Instagram @jaydedemerald On Facebook Jayded Emerald You can always send me an email at luvellejerome@gmail.com I have so many amazin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES