All Comments on 'Dancing Ch. 03'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What is really good in this story?

What is really good in this story? The real friends the husband have! Friendship is all about what they did! Support a friend in all hard times! 4*

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

keep going. it is getting fun.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Damn

So this isn't the last chapter. So keep up the good work and please just answer one question in the next chapter. Why? Fucking cheating cunt.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2over 7 years ago
More Revenge, Please

I liked the revenge in the story. The more the better. Also a nice touch that he decided to save her from an out of control situation. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Still being dragged out after how long?

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Why Bother?

He risked jail for a cheating slut? Who cares? Let her get what she asked for. Just get away from her, she is already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SICK

More sick B.T.B stories that should be in NON EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

All this crazy revenge idiocy but still you manage to come out wimpy. Must be a brit thing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Recordings

Why didn't he send her the recordings of the things that George said?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I have mixed emotions.

The teenage kids have not been mentioned. One is 16. What in hell happened to them? Does either parent even consider them in this mess?

Then we have a wife that suddenly is a slut and has no concern for family or friends, but cannot understand why the husband is upset? What planet is she from? It seems that you will have to introduce hypnotism, mind altering drugs, mental illness, and a bad yeast infection to the plot in order to dig out of this one. It appears that they will live happily ever after once she is cured of her nymphomania. The revenge, while somewhat harsh, didn't really seem to make any difference to anyone, thus making it totally unsatisfying. The parents haven't jumped in to help her. They left her with a predator.

It just seems that this family has no desire or reason to remain together, if the kids are, in fact, still alive someplace. As far as the parents know, they may have been abducted by space aliens.

SKHPSKHPover 7 years ago
Dumbest revenge I read about in a long time

Instead of a straight divorce and a sophisticated revenge on the wife and her fuckers, he risks jail time with his childish an not-so-original actions: wrecking two cars, sending out slander mails to the whole community without any disguise instead of forwarding George's humilating mails to Helen, breaking and entering instead of alerting the police about an ongoing rape, causing bodily harm... and maybe even more in the (superfluous) next chapter. And why? As sugna pointed out: she is already dead. And a criminal record would not help him getting custody of the (mysteriously absent) children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
British Approach?

The ending was pretty brutal along with George who is really a predator and over-the-top pervert. The revenge was not subtle but quite physical but from a reactionary perspective, understandable. Author's choice.

Addressing the children, as a few others mentioned, was totally lacking. During all this time children 16 & 18 are not gone for those lengths of time, especially during school times.

Not one of the best but George got his response as did his second accomplice whereas Brian was fooled in the arrangement. Helen, well too bad, she got what she deserved and will be single again but saved by her almost former husband.

Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Timing of submission

Please don't wait so long for the next segment. It loses something.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Not harsh enough

I am surprised (well somewhat since there are so many wimpy dudes on this site) that so many comments thought the attack was too much. If someone had said those things to me that George said, he would have been disappeared very cleanly. Man-up folks!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Got a little silly in this installment

With all the escalation from swinging to drugged and forced gangbangs, the rescue, etc. We still dont know Helen;s motivations for playing on the side nor lying about it...I guess you will get to all that at some point.

Hblack00Hblack00over 7 years ago
Please hurry with the next chapter

Loved it so far, but hate scoring until I read the final chapter

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Why did she think that her husband would not divorce her?

At least the broken messages on the cell give me that impression. There is some thing very strange here. Perhaps she has been drugged. Anyway I will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife delusional or drugged?

Looking forward to more of this story to see just what motivated Helen to act as she did - was it lust or drugs?

I'm surprised that Rick didn't do a bit more to George rather than a simple beating. With George's taunting I would have suspected that Rick might have done something more permanent to George!

Don't take too long to release more of this story for continuity sake.

Thanks for writing this 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's entertainment!

Not.

Anyone who gets off on this is one sick fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so far so good

include revenge is ok, I like it. hope you write more soon and finish up. Don't know how you are going to end the story but if going to be reconciliation I hope you add hot sex to it. Like he fuck the shit out of her to claim her back. If not Rick n Helen get to fuck someone else. Write soon man. I love the story. Thanks for writing

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Interested

Curious about the ending. She is a fucking whore for sure.

Hope she truly suffers and maybe becomes a human being instead of a fucktard lizard!

What a titanic skank! To throw away a long marriage and family to be a stupid slut?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
5

Nice but nats to the balls would have made it even sweeter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You blew this story,to many inconsistices

What happen to Rachel and Ryan. There teenage children . You forgot about them? Locking her out of her home is a jailable offense, so you made her into a whore, from a loving wife ,when did this transformation happen. Gang bang ,rape and you destroy the evidence, this is stupid. Now what. These guys will want revenge. You started off calling her Linda ,then changed her to Helen. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very unrealistic, actually preposterous.

So Helen went from loving loyal wife and mother to swinger slut, and her husband had no clue? Hell, he didn't even realize that their sex life had declined? Or where she was and with whom when she was out at night? Oh, right, he was busy fishing. What kind of marriage is that? Sounds like they were both ready for a change of partners.

Just too stupid and unbelievable. This reads like a pathetic comic book story trying to be serious drama. You really really need some help with making your plot and characters have at least some plausibility. This is just ridiculous.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
One more chapter

I think it is getting interesting. Her thoughts, Ricks revenge, etc.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
I don't understand what is her motivation,

of course, because we haven't been told. Evidently she is functionally retarded and a sociopath to boot. And what is with the husband giggling all the time? I'm not sure I have ever heard a man giggle. Isn't that one of the symptoms of that disease from New Guinea where they eat diseased brains? Whatever, not something a relatively mature adult male would normally do. So, where do we go from here? She's not salvageable, marriage has been torpedoed, and unless he's absolutely as malformed mentally as she seems to be, he can't take her back.

All that being said, didn't really dislike the story. Must be something to the writing cause it's pissing me off.

IndyOnIndyOnover 7 years ago
More?

This definitely needs another chapter....too many things left hanging. Previous commenter is right they destroyed the evidence of a gang rape! This could have put George in jail for even more revenge and what about her work?...did she get fired?...just how f...ed up did her life get?...One more chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY???!!!!

This guy had to be the biggest dumb ass of all time! No guy should EVER let his wife join a dance club WITHOUT HIM! How stupid and naive! Then after he finds out he pulls a childish prank to "get revenge"???!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! He's worried about going to jail if he does bodily harm????? SO, THE FUCK, WHAT!!!!

WIMP!!!!

What is it with you authors that think your being so clever when all you writ about are wimps!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Please finish this one.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

1 more chapter please. It needs it. We need it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Nuance-free BTB fantasy fodder

Batter up . For the windup is quite complete ( as opposed to compelling ). Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Juvenile in the extreme 1*

So many things wrong with this story.....

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Juvenile? Are You Stupid?

He finally grew a pair of balls! But George really and truly needs to die a slow, painful death. Better yet, he needs to be physically castrated. As for Helen, there is no hope for her. She is far beyond redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking wimps

this was their chance to make them "disappear"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Commas and periods are nice.

Just saying.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
God, do I hate men like Rick...

Rick is the type of pussy who, upon dealing with a simple, obvious problem, still try to find another resolution for it, even though there is nonne:

- So Rick, what's 2 + 2?

- Euh... can it be 5?

- Muthaphuker what? C'mon now - what's 2 + 2?

- Man... I really want it to be 5 or 3, hey maybe even 7!

- Rick, you fucker...

- OK, ok - it's 3, the answer is 3.

- FINALLY. Good.

- ... But why can't it be 5, though?

Indecision, people - the truest mark of a simp. Fuck, I could somehow respect his constant crying over the death of his marriage, if it wasn't always followed by "ok, that's it - NOW we're done!", over and over again.

No idea why the hell Rick bothered to 'save' his ex - yep, put it under quote, 'cause I wouldn't be surprise that this was exactly what Helen signed up for. I could have called her dad or something... not his problem anymore.

Still no mention about their children. Sure looks like the author forgot she brought them up in the first chapter.

I wish we had a better hero narrating this otherwise solid story - Rick is one highly annoying main protagonist. Alright, let's finish this mess...

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
And yes, I know - THE ANSWER IS 4!!!

LMFAO

Goddamn, man... the more I read about Rick, the more I feel like I'm turning into him!

Thank God there's only one chapter left!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
American

Of Rick was an American , George and Helen would already be in a bog somewhere . She.Is a piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sherlock Holmes

and the case of the disappearing children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: 26thNC

Hogs eat just about anyone and don't leave any traces behind. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ecstacy!

When are you authors going to learn that ecstasy doesn't work that way?

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Why the f**k was he rescuing the bitch surely she deserves to live like the slut she is.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Every MC in ever character is the same guy. They all drink 'JD'; they all have the same emotions; everyone is a closeted SAS/Ninja/SEAL; each has the same problem-solving formula; each has the exact close friend... Good story plots, but they all flow exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The series started of well with a good storyline but then just got kinda stupid. Helen is portrayed as a complete idiot. The first call he picks up from her she asks how he is no mention of the hundreds of calls and messages she's left and he didn't respond to. Just got worse from then on. Also, the kids seem to have disappeared into a black hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Save video etc rape charged

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How damn stupid can one be.

ewray321ewray321about 2 years ago

All the crying. It takes away from the story.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

BooHoo Hoo. Let's all have another JD and cry some more. Wimpassed Brits.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Wimpassed Brits and their JD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This dialogue sounds like a middle-schooler chastising his wayward steady girlfriend. Deleting voicemails without listening only occurs on LW, because the writer is too lazy to write those scenes. A good story is ruined by silly writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just, absolutely, hate it when the hubby, after being betrayed and fucked over, give this BS, "I still love/care for her" And rescue her? Please give us a break and dump the tropes. They are, at best, a disgusting writing crutch. You write fairly well so be creative and don't fall back on tropes. The very great writers here, Saddletram, DTVERSION, Todd 172, Kate, Black Brandi don't use them. They are such superb writers They don't have to.

Also, you meander with this guy's against to the point where I yawned.

Again, I think you have good knack for story lines and you flesh out your chracters fairly well. Do stay away from forcing the MC adolescent behavior.

Do keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the fuck?! Part 4!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quit

He had all the time and didn't get solicitor until almost over

Then gets message And does not just forward on to her goes through a bunch of shit.

I guess if he is still using crying towel and not thinking he is doing what a wimp does.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just Hate it when the idiot says, "but I still love her!"

Utter tripe!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sheesh, this husband spends a lot of time sobbing like a little girl! SLAP! “You can act like a man!”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Frankly, I think Helen is better off without her immature, whiny, crying husband!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'll cut to the chase.

One, I'm second tired of him saying how he loves. The woman period after what she's done. Let me know love left , so why say that?

2, why do any guilt at all about what he's doing for revenge? I think that things are childish period it helps to gain control of the situation like and pay back is helpful.

Physically hurting her deprimoux however going to a rescue was equally stupid. She really put herself in that situation and the consequences Belong to her and her Alone.

Three normally anybody would call a solicitor immediately and get things rolling.

Or whole alienation of a faction thing is really stupid She is immediately complicit in the entire affair. Where I am a jury I would not find for the plaintiff.

5 send in the information to everyone. She knows perfectly appropriate period I would also have told her parents directly none of this sitting in the fence of Winnipeg Helen to do the right thing. I'm stupid.

Six trash in the car is perfectly fine and you should feel no guilt over That. Further , there's no way to tie him in the band's wisdom , so he's pretty and clear.

Seven going to aid really reconsiders case before court. If he was concerned, he should have called the police. That's their job nadia's.

8 in these kinds of legal contests, a man should never, ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever contact a woman? What's he decides to go. She can use that with claims of assault battery whatever, and it will be believed because of the me. Two movements and the gyn centric courts.

There's a bottom line all of you. But where most of them are classic runningas in the stories , it's always the same old trope and the flea recycled. I keep hoping these riders will pick up on that and be more original.

Other aspects not sharing the information with the children or the family. For the divorce period is all to come out anyway, so better to get it ahead of the issue. Rather than chinese get the wife to explain to her own way. That's just playing stupid.

On other issues, when a man's going through that kind of a divorce, you should get Grief counseling and additional therapy to help him reorse his life to the facts and situation. So he can get on his life and have a fruitful. There is no requirement to fund the kids college. It's fine to help with that. I don't give hundreds of thousands of dollars to them and keep nothing for yourself. That's just plain stupid. Financial security will go a long way to helping him recover.

Never consider reconciling with a person like this. It's degrading and things never really get better with time. Because you can never forget what happened. Also , studies are shown that once a woman is cheated , the odds are high that should repeat it and just be more careful in the process.

Next if you are afraid your wife or girlfriend is cheating investigate immediately. Suspicion is an insidious disease and the quicker it's Clarified the better. Tell me guilty about that it's really foolish. Indication of the 7 elements of the cheating. Wifehas listen many times in these stories if they are seen should be investigated at the same time and attorney consulted to look the options for divorce as well. Instead of enough counseling for the man. That's not mean he has to actually go through with it. But being proactive when you're not in shock it's beneficial.

Attacking the man is an act of idiocy and stupidity. The person responsible is the woman. She is the one the control sex to f*** is hurt. Choice, a conscious decision made over time to consistently continue to do so. Is a dedication to a cheating activity. Is absolutely an indication that she is no longer trustworthy. Has no respect for her husband and has essentially abandoned the marriage. If she stains only because she can get the security of a house and a dirty husband and his material assets. When she thinks she found a bigger and better deal. Shut up his ass without warning and clean out his accounts.

A Shooting wife or girlfriend is a direct threat to a financial and psychological welfare. Terminate those relationships at once the adultery or infidelity is confirmed. Don't discuss it , just walk away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous