All Comments on 'Dancing Ch. 04'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good for him . Every person who acts like a pig has no respect for anyone in their life but themselves and deserve all of what he did

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Always nice to see someone get their comeuppance, as opposed to the usual cuckold trash on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no it's not.

It is not over. Why did she do it? What happens next? Too many unanswered question for it to be over.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Liked the begining

Not the ending. From the point where she stayed with George after returning from Blackpool, the story went downhill. It bad needs an alternate ending. One where she is remorseful from the moment they find the vandalized cars in Blackpool and she becomes aware that she's been found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
boo hoo

Another woman hater story.Give us a break...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Rather formulaic but I suppose that it's almost inevitable with these kinds of stories. I liked that she freely admitted she did it because she enjoyed it and didn't want to stop-a refreshing change from the improbably totally repentant wives after they get caught. I would have rated it higher but all that sobbing was hopelessly wimpy-they're British dammit!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, that was disappointing.

The chapters posted too far apart. That tells me you posted the first before the story was finished. The first three chapters hung together pretty well, but petty stupidity such as trashing cars just seemed childish and stupid.

This chapter was horrible, feeling like it was just mashed together to find some ending. The point of view kept shifting from first to third person, the editing was awful, missing words, wrong words, even saying things such as "She was pouring he heart out." Just so poorly conceived and executed I had to give it a two. Maybe 3.5 for the overall story. It had potential, but you killed it.

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
Is this supposed to be funny

No way is this believable. Why would any nonretarded person be this stupid. Is this how the author sees women. Get real. How did this stupid shit get a good score. The scoring system here is the first fucking useless.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked the story, but I agree with @lance_spearman and some other comments...

I liked the story, but I agree with @lance_spearman and some other comments...No woman, being a wife and above all a mother, after being unmasked as a cheater would behave like her, unless she was mentally ill and living in another dimension...That's why this final part weakens the story...But under this plot he had the right attitude...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You were to repetitive

The story started out like gang busters, but then it went on...and on...and on.The story was over several chapters back, but you didn't know how to finish it. Please don't continental this.

SKHPSKHPover 7 years ago
I don't understand the rating

Why does a poorly written story about a wife dumber than shit (and her just a tad cleverer husband) score above four?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No emotional payoff

There needs to be something here for the reader to hang their hat on; be it a BTB, a RAAC, or happy ending for the husband where he finds love again and realizes he's better off. But this story just.... Stops. Without closure it's a waste of 4 chapters. Think about adding another chapter or at least an epilogue

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
This can not be done

There has to be more to the story than this. what happened to the guys that she was with?? Did they roll over and die or did they plan their own revenge ?? There has to be more!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This was an odd story.

The first chapter, the set-up, was fairly well done and it grabbed my interest. Then the wheels slowly fell off. This chapter had the writer falling into and out of first person in an obvious and strange way. The wife was totally irrational. She wanted.... what? To get back with him? If so she said exactly all of the wrong things. She is a wife and mother and agrees to making sex tapes in her town? I guess that happens, but not when you are trying to reconcile. What she really wanted, or so it seemed, was to remain with her lover, so where was the conflict? It became inconsistent as hell and lost its impact. The character of the wife made a 180 degree turn and lost any connection with reality.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh

“What the fuck did I do to cause this?” – Maybe you didn’t cause it, but as has been said, when you didn’t confront her on the dance floor that first night or when she came home and with the panties, you blew any chance to stop it!

And the editing was atrocious! POV shifts, poor punctuation and/or poor punctuation made some parts nearly unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get this story...

Okay I am confused. The constant changing of point of view made the story hard to read. I don't like first person stories anyway, but if you do them, stay in first person. If you are doing third person, then stick with it but give us something from their perspective.

As far as plot, it is pretty flat. People behave differently with more shades of gray. Believe me, if it were my daughter, I would not have given a shit how her husband was feeling about her behavior, doing what he did would earn him some serious pain. Pretty easy too annotate some of the videos "well if needle dick was more of a man she would not need this" or "three stroke punter is not half the man these guys are" etc. I don't know what the banking laws are in UK but nothing here would allow this. She would have instant recourse with his moving money around without her knowledge. She would also most likely get the house and certainly half the value. Also, he would be in jail pretty quickly for publishing the videos. They were not his property, stolen actually, and without a release is is illegal in almost every state to put them on the internet. Also, having had someone do something slightly similar, I doubt that the company would have appreciated it. Most companies don't like this sort of material regardless of where it came from. It makes them vulnerable to all sorts of actions. I honestly doubt it would impact her employment. She might get a nice payout from them to move on, with an excellent letter of reference all to avoid legal action. Believe me, friends will break either for or against depending on how they were friends. There are really no "our" in friends, her friends will support her and his friends will support him. I have only seen something like this once and she cheated, he responded by creating a poster of the photos, and sent copies to friends. Her friends made constant fun of him, calling him "needle dick" etc. His friends kept quiet because frankly women are just more viscous that way. He ended up leaving town and she ended up a local hero to the sluts.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Psycho bitch?

I guess she just lost her fucking mind or contracted rabies?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Oops!

I have edit my comments better!

I meant poor punctuation and/or NO punctuation.

hnau0022hnau0022over 7 years ago
Weak Ending

Decent story but the ending seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs a proper epilogue

this was fine, but there needs to be a good "aftermath" type epilogue to this type of story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Something similar happened to a woman I knew at a company I used to work at

She got herself involved in adulterous sex in Blackpool.

Her husband found out and the threw her out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply too outrageous to be interesting.

The wife's behavior was definitely Martian Slut Ray driven. What the hell happened to the normal ethical logical woman he married and raised a family with?

Oh, she discovered that other men have cocks too? She finally started to wonder what adulterous sex would be like? Her relationship with her husband and children was so shallow and distant that she couldn't imagine they might object to her becoming the village bike?

I suspect you put some time and effort into this series, but I suggest you spend more time reading the top rated stories and see how those authors told a similar story, but with more realistic and believable characters. This was just Whores Gone Wild for milf's. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but.....

A little over the top on her just becoming an absolute whore after being a normal wife for so long. Group sex and BDSM, from out of nowhere.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Another one

Another good wife gone bad? From soccer mom to crazy slut in a few months? Maybe, but highly unlikely. People are like musical instruments. It is possible to play tune you want to on any instrument but each instrument has it's range. People have their range of behavior too. Habit, training, sheer personality - defines that range. Decent people do not suddenly become indecent people. Honest people do not suddenly become dishonest people. Either she was always a crazy slut or the story does not ring true. With nothing to suggest that she was a slut before, the plot becomes stiff and hard to swallow. The reader is pushed out of the reality the author is trying to create and the story weakens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totally unrealistic story line

Only for dumb readers, he broke all her legal right to her home and half the money. You left open why did she do it? For sex from a good marriage and home. A wasted read. Let's get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
over all good

I don't know how she could have been so dumb but oh well. over all I enjoyed the stories and wouldn't mind another chapter. Keep it up.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Wasted the Kids

The two, nearly independent, kids were unrealistically wasted in this effort! It was like neither parent had anything but rare and superficial afterthoughts about THEIR own children's lives!

Sweetie would NOT have guessed that her parents would be the next to be informed. It would have been HER children she would have freaked out about, given Hubby's threat of subsequent disclosures ... and Hubby would have had the SAME thought!

The kids are also the reason it was so unlikely she would have gotten that selfish so easily.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Oh well...

I've written a few of these things, and like several other writers I'll say it's hard to find a suitable way to end them. JPB often doesn't bother.

You did have a problem toward the end drifting back and forth from first to third person. That reflects a lack of proofing and a desire to wrap the thing up. Mistakes to be sure.

There was too much childish and senseless violence. Come on flattening tires? Sugar in the gas line to the carburetor? Breaking in with baseball bats? You know who in America does that stuff; bottom feeders.

And involving your friends? Is that what friends are for? What about the kids.They'll find out everything. What a great role model dad became.

And last; she'd been at it for months, and you just caught on? Well maybe...

Just the same I fived all four chapters. Why? He wasn't a happy cuckold. He didn't get a hard on thinking about his wife with some old geezer. Keep writing.but slow it down.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As the story progressed, characters less believable

I enjoyed the story enough to keep turning the pages, thanks for writing. As it progressed though I kept thinking two things - 1) He's going overboard on the revenge, there really is such a thing as keeping to the high road. 2) She cannot possibly be that stupid. She has to know that 1st weekend the husband has caught on, and her reaction is to spend the weekend at her lovers? It went on and on, and defied all reason. That detracted from the story - it has to be believable, and both characters were stretching it by quite a bit at the end.

Rw43Rw43over 7 years ago
"It was over." Mercifully, so was the story.

I rarely trash content, but here I must.

This whole sordid tale is a waste of time. Even the supportive comments are only in reaction to Rick's refusal to be a cuck.

As others have said, the story began well but then deteriorated. Maybe that parallels Rick's hope for his marriage, but I personally lost hope for Rick very early. In fact, I lost hope IN Rick even before he 'finally acted'--come on, really? You knowingly let her go on the trip, and then start fighting for your marriage by performing the equivalent of high school vandalism?

Yet for three more chapters we had to endure the author's (Rick's?) repeated pity parties, the wife's unforgivable belligerence and the reasonableness of all their friends who support him and not her.

Yawn.

You are right. She is wrong.

Coulda stopped right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Punctuation was an issue through this story

Had it been used correctly, the story would have been much better.

My wife didn't fuck her dance partner, she fucked her ex-boyfriend and dance partner. To be fair, they started fucking while in high school and were on the same dance team. Nearing graduation he cheated on her and then begged her to take him back. She did, he cheated yet again and that time he broke up with her.

After almost nine years of marriage and coming up on our anniversary, she was seen by a coworker of mine. The car he described her riding in was definitely her ex's. I put the word out with a couple friends who knew them both and they began watching. To cut this short, they took pictures, made a big game of it and finally I had my proof.

At the time our kids were six and four. She was leaving them with her mom and then spending the day fucking Tom. At home she was as loving as always but knowing what I did, the idea of even touching her was repugnant. Many times over about fourteen weeks, I slept on the couch after she went to bed. The next morning I would always have an excuse. It wasn't until we had a sit-down talk after our divorce was final, that she realized I never had sex with her from the moment she took up with Tom again.

We sued her for the house and complete custody of the kids. Testimony from her mom and the pictures damned her case. She left the kids to go fuck. The judge took my side in it and she ended up with half our savings but nothing of the house. Instead of paying child support, she gave up her half interest in the house.

I saved the best for last. Waiting for our moment, I had her served at Tom's house. A big-assed Sheriff served them, it helped he was my cousin. When she didn't come to the door, he made up some story they would both be arrested if she didn't appear. When she did, he handed her the papers and after announcing she had been served, waited until she opened the manila envelope. The petition for divorce was right there, along with pictures of her riding his cock. Jerry told me later she fainted. Apparently she was sure I didn't know anything.

If there was one thing that could make it better, it happened. Her folks didn't want her around so without anywhere else to go, she moved in with Tom. Within four months he infected her with herpes II and chlamydia. She only learned of that when she went to the doctor to find out why it burned when she pissed. Yep, she had gonorrhea too!

I'm remarried, the kids are almost in high school now. My ex left Tom and moved to another State where no one knew of her past. The kids rarely hear from her, which doesn't break their hearts. They do stop by their grandparents house, her folks, never losing touch with them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Yeah Well

Okay it's over.

That's it?

Very anticlimactic in a minimalist sort of way.

Could have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why did you drag it out so much you end like that? Did you give up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meeds a little more BTB

Good Read!!!!

actually needs a lot more flaming results to the wife and her cheating partner. You spent enough time on the poor husband and never spent any real time on the results of the cheating on the cheaters. C'mon, finish it up!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

elaborate trolling in the form of an online story.

you got me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
at last

burn hernto death ,not literately just destroy herbeven more if that was my mum shevwould b dead to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally, a realistic ending. Bravo

GlD to see this did not turn out to be another raac fucked up submission. Thanks author.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
A good story that could've been great

I agree with some other comments that it ended too soon. Did you tire of it or run out of ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so what happened to george?

Be took a swing to the neck that laid him out right? Shouldn't he be parapulegic or something now? It was a real stupid idea to go pick her up. If one of them were gravely injured almost anyone could tell who did it. I'm surprised no police were involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Happened To George And Brian?

Men (and women) who lead the wife of another man into the swinging lifestyle against the wishes or knowledge of the husband should be neutered. The swinging husband should become a dickless eunuch. And the swinging wife should be given a hysterectomy. I have never been comfortable with the swinging lifestyle. And when a swinger uses treachery or drugs to gain another convert, no punishment, no retaliation, no revenge is over-the-top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would love more!

This story is so close to my personal story it is uncanny. After 27 yrs of marriage my wife did a similar thing. It started out a couple yrs before i found out with her joining her work mates for a drink after work. She started drinking heavier i tried to get her to slow down. It just drove a further divide between us and she used that as more reason to cheat. It went on for 6 months the last two of which i hired a private investigator. It turns out there were drugs involved and the private investigator turned them in. I filed for divorce while she was in jail. I literally felt like the walking dead for months as did my 3 kids. Its been 5 yrs now and im finally coming around. I still havent been able to be with a woman. Huge trust issues. This is all therapy for me now, the stories. It is helping:) so thank you for your story it has been much appreciated ;)

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Unfinished

I feel there is more to the end of the story. I did read it to the finish but felt it was unfinished. I know others that this situation has happened to them. While it did hurt the innocent partner, the offending partner still felt it was their RIGHT to do it until they realized they too had nothing left after their divorce. Payback is righteous. But it still hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
George

Really the other man should always have to pay. George is a BAD man. He was the prime instigator. Rick knows his car and home but because he is probably retired he can't be effected at work. After Rick gets "on his feet" observe George's daily actions this pompous guy will leave plenty of openings, especially after some time. I expect Rick wants to be done with this mess BUT George needs to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My kids were young

When I went through the same thing. Oh, not the swapping and video taping, although perhaps I didn't know, but she cheated and we were done. She fought it, swearing we just needed counseling and work through it. I fought hard and with pictures I had on my cellphone, the divorce went through. It drained every dollar we had and rather than sell our home and split what was left over, we lost it too.

We live in a fairly small town. Because of that we are in contact with the other more often than I'd like. The kids were awarded to me and on the weekends she gets them, I don't let her in. The kids are sent outside. At least I don't have to see her even more often.

However, each time we met, at first she tried to talk to me. I began calling her 'whore' anytime she opened her mouth. Then when she didn't try to interact with me, if I saw her across the street or in the store, I'd wave and say, "hi, whore."

I was hauled into court and ordered to stop. I changed the name to slut and that had me hauled back in again. That time the judge was mad. Now I don't call her anything but learned to 'sign' whore and I do anytime I see her. You see, her sister is deaf and their whole family known sign!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Another painful story

First about your writing. You need an editor. Your story keeps switching tenses. Rick was a sympathetic character until he started his revenge. He had a chance to stop it when she offered him that choice for her not to go before her trip. His lack of confrontation when he suspected added to it and almost made him complicit. He should have confronted her immediately with his suspicions. The marriage was on life support then but at least not dead and buried. This is the second story I have read n of yours like this. You must have been hurt greatly at some point in your life.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
PAIN HAS A STRANGE WAY

of putting others in the line of fair, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fears, Beers, Tears, And Jeers, And More Tears

HardDay has it right. The first chapter was compelling, but it just went south - like South Pole South.

What is the author's obsession with having his male protagonist constantly crying like a weird demented baby? It is simply incomprehensible the sheer volume of blubbermentation here. It became unseemly. Is that a cultural thing?

The problem with all of the water works is that it is not consistent with the extreme vocal bitterness that hubby displayed. Crying would come later than the extreme anger phase. He seemed deranged. They both seemed kinda nuts, frankly.

It seems that the author just overplayed his hand. He should have planned the hubby's response quite a bit more clearly. He seemed to be flailing. It got out of hand and became tedious in it's repetetiveness.

If the author goes back to his evocations of feeling from I Won't Stand For It, he will have a good place to start. If the words and actions of the aggrieved husband are moderated, then the story will fair much better.

And by the way, these drinker husbands can be pathetic. Stumbling around blubbering and doing and saying disgusting things is Loser Time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I feel like this was left incomplete.....no closure at all. Please, at least tie off the storyline and close the series with finality.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Addicted

To Cock. I Agree the story seems incomplete. There is the Drama of the Divorce the Kids coming home finding out from Friends and Enemies about their Mom. Not to mention Ruining George on a More Permanent Basis like taking his Balls.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Good story

Please keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what DetroitCuckCity said

no closetcuck closure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shit ending

rushed and trite needs a finale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No ending

Needs one more chapter to tell about the aftermath. That's why only 4 stars.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
The ending was right... as in "Nuff Said"

What's the point in dragging it out? The real story had been told. He was done with the self-centered cunt so anything more would have been anticlimactic.

Four stars from me.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Problems With Rick's Behavior & A Bit Of MY Story

Some issues with Rick's handling of the whole thing. So Rick is supposed to be really in love with her and they've been married for 20 years and he had no complaints about her at all and loved her dearly and liked her as a person. So he suspects something is going on, maybe so far they had been just flirting (before the away trip) and she asks his permission to go and she says if he doesn't want her to go she won't. Then right before she leaves she asks him again if he is sure it's ok for her to go.

So this guy married for 20 years to what he says was a great wife, instead of trying to save his marriage (again he didn't know how far things had gone at that point) he preferred to set her up for failure. Instead of pulling her to him and talking it out with her, he wanted her to fail so he can burn her. What if this was the first time she was going to cheat. This wasn't a 6 month relationship where you want to see if your partner is trustworthy. This was a 20 year happy marriage with 2 kids where as far as he knew she had never done anything wrong.

Then she has the weekend away, and again after 20 years of a happy marriage, he simply wants childish revenge as opposed to at least talk to her face to face and see what's going on with her. What prompted all this. Not saying he should accept it or take her back, but see is she out of control, mental issues, whatever. After 20 years of a "happy" marriage had she not earned enough credits for a mature response from him? To get at least a face to face talk? To see if something is off with her, as opposed to throwing her away to the wolves.

I had a 7 year relationship with a woman where we lived together, owned a business together, but we never married. I broke up with her and she took it very hard, but never gave me shit. She said she understood. Acted very maturely, and said if I didn't want her I shouldn't be with her. Then she started behaving very self-destructively. Feeling very rejected she started fucking a lot of guys. Mind you she was very attractive so she got very attractive, highly educated and well off guys. She wasn't fucking a loser like George. Some of the guys looked like models with houses right on the beach.

But she was out of control. Even though we were broken up and some things happened that had hurt me at this point (she was throwing the guys she was fucking in my face and how great they were in bed compared to me, etc), I realized she was behaving very self-destructively. I had already bought her out of the business and had financially settled with her. I could have gone what a bitch and let my male pride get hurt, but 7 years of being a loyal girlfriend and a loyal and trustworthy business partner had earned her enough credits that I let my brain, empathy and wisdom realize she was really self-destructing. I kept on meeting up with her to just talk and be there for her. She was like an addict and out of control. She felt so rejected she just wanted to get assurance from these men. But it was worse than that. She was not able to focus, eyes were distant and completely out of control. A couple of months into this behavior, what I most feared happend. She got suicidal. When I found out I literally shut down my business, grabbed her and flew us to NYC overnight and spent a week there getting tickets to every musical & opera. I wanted her to hear music and joy. She was stiff as a board and detached from the world. Even with all that one night she asked me to give her the strength to jump from our balcony. It wasn't fake, trying to get my attention. When I tried to hug her she was distant and stiff as a board.

After we came back home she got more serious with one of the men she was dating and they eventually married and have a son who is my godson, who I love to death. We started another very successful business together and were great business partners and friends. It's been 15 years since our breakup and we are still best friends. We should have always just been friends and not tried for more than that.

If you find out a woman (or husband if that's the case) has been fucking you over throughout the marriage, tried to kill you to steal your money, or you found out she was a sociopath then you fucking throw them away like garbage. But if after twenty years of being a good partner to you hasn't earned her enough credits for some decency and attempt at understanding (not staying with them necessarily) and seeing if there are extenuating circumstances when they fuck up, then you have no claim at superior morality to their failing in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Childish Revenge Story

Fairly well written but I grow weary of these macho dickheads enacting their childish revenge. Divorce her by all means, but act like a grown up not a petulant 12 year old.

And if you really want to know 'why' you have to listen to what she has to say, not delete all her messages and refuse to speak.

LA

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Well, at least, all ends well...

No BTB in sight here - just a man getting rid of his cheating wife, and making sure everybody in their life knows exactly why.

And no - I'm not counting the automobile destruction him and Alfie went through - that was too juvenile to be taken seriously.

A big ass crybaby this Rick is, wasn't he? Man rules are pretty well known, when it comes to crying: you definitely have the right for a good cry; you can cry as long as you need to, as long as it remains ONE good cry; but, when it's done, YOU'RE DONE CRYING, and take care of business; you tap into your anger, your indifference, whatsoever, but you don't lose it for any reason, not in front of people, at least, until you find the time to talk it out with a professional councilor that can really help you out.

... I mean, that's well know, isn't it?

Took a while, but the author remembered that she put children in the middle of this mess; sure, her explanations as to why they weren't around were lacking (seriously, if the boy was at football camp, and the girl, on vacation, why not just mention it in the first chapter?), but it's something at least.

In any case, and for all the problem this series had, I still gave this final chapter a 5*, because, even though he's a certified simp, Rick has at least enough balls to realize he has to stay the fuck away from his worthless, cheating, soon-to-ex wife, and cut all communication with her crazy ass for the rest of his life... sure, I wish he wouldn't be crying the whole time about it, but he still did what needed to be done, regardless of his friends and family who kept asking him "are you sure?"

Not much payback to see here, but an undeniably righteous ending still prevail... 'can't be mad about that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
After having read stories here for two years, and reading all the British . . .

. . . protaganists who spend much of the story crying and acting like teenage girls, I am convinced that the last Briton with any balls was The Right Honourable, The BaronessThatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS, FRIC. ( For us Yanks, that is Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady, Prime Minister of the UK from 1979-1990.)

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Well

awesome story. Love the total meltdown. She deserved everything and more. Passion is what motivates the BTB realm. Betrayal only brings out the darkest side. He's lucky to have his friends. Ive tried to figure out the female mind for 40 years. I still have no clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What about George?

Seems the author punished the wife for her infidelity, but other than getting whack during the gangbang, nothing else was done to him. Need to finish the story by punishing good ole George also.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not finished

How do you st George get away unpunished? That ruined an already bad story for.me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not bad

pretty good story but it was never told why she cheated was she seduced or did he force her and how did it further into swinging and he should be punished need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awfully long for a short story

Good story line but seemed to take forever to end.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Could have been better

This story could have been shorter. Lots of retelling of emotions and sleeping later than normal. The fact that George and Brian were 60+ years old was also lost. The ending just sort of stopped.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Light End

George got off lightly and that spoils what was a generally good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confusion reigns!

Why did his wife's name change from Linda in the first chapter to Helen from chapter 2 on? In general, this is a jumbled disorganized story with a muddle-minded protagonist. This man draws no empathy from this reader nor, I doubt, from any other. My generous nature was strained to its very limit to grant this minor effort one, measly star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you Nexus

I had forgotten that George and Brian were 60+.

The story got so long and mixed up with the 'hero' bawling his eyes out that I had forgotten a major premise of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard To Believe

This is the land of Winston Churchill, he relied on good old Monte far too much and for far too long, but he had balls. I lost count of the number of times I read in these chapters about "being done." One other thing that might help your protagonists would be to not have them all be a bunch of raging alcoholics. I'll also weigh in with the others and ask "What about George?" Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The torture this man gives himself

Is only exceeded by the torture of reading over and over the backing off from his decision. After all she has done he is still saying he can't live with this almost every paragraph. This repetition is exhausting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blame

He as only himself to blame,he could have stopped it the first night he saw her with George.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Having been

Through something similar. His emotins, the back and forth and the erratic behaviour and thoughts are all bang on.

Brought me back to a place I didn’t want to go, but like a train wreck, couldn’t look away.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Really ? ... Unfulfilled ending.

Good story but left wanting more!!! Lots of unanswered questions. Like, what happened to George? Brian? Is Rick going to commit suicide? And what about Helen? This needs another chapter... George needs to pay, Helen needs to pay, and Rick needs to grow a pair..... What about the kids? The divorce? Confrontation with Rick vs. George & Helen... Don't leave us hanging. 4 stars this chapter.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a stupid, stupid woman. She deserved everything that happened to her, indeed she earnt all her pain.

The only ones I felt sorry for were her poor suffering parents and the children.

But hey, it all down to her.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Your tale kept my interest right to the end. I thought your character Rick was very well drawn especially the emotional turmoil he was put through. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a realistic comment.

in this story it's all his fault to start with.. 1-she never should have been allowed to attend any such dance club to start with if the husband is not involved.. 2- no wife dances with another man without husbands presence and ok. that's why this is fiction and not real life.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Forgot to score the story

Scores 4/5

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Actually I agree

she shouldn't been out without him also he should have stopped her when he was at the club and made his point then at least Brian would have known he didn't agree with it then. any wife should not be dancing with other men without her husbands approval and for the bitches who say it's my body I can do what I want with it. You can't if you wish to stay married as it is Adultery once you go down that road.

A little bit of what happened to George and Helen after would have been good though. For those who take this as just a story well believe me this actually happens in real life there are lots of evil B.S's out there just waiting for chances to do this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The first two chapters were pretty good. The third was getting tedious with all the crying, and the fourth was just ridiculous. So many of these stories make the women black and white, either they are all good or all bad. I just don't see any normal human being go from a loving wife to the idiotic shrew this woman turned into unless she was on drugs or an alcoholic. Sorry, I didn't like this much at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, 5 star. Looks like you stepped on a few cuckold lovers toes! Fuck em. And yest there are some ignorant women who goes from loving wife to slut over night! It happens, why do you think most marriages end up in divorce? Loved the story, the bitch got what she deserved......it's only sex right?

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Question, in the real world has anyone ever said ‘it was only sex’ while trying to defend the indefensible.

Because it really is one of the most stupidest things anybody could say, thinking their spouse is as moronic as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Talk about passive-aggressive. His wife knew what a patsy he was but simply played it wrong. She could have had it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No

Go into detail how they drifted apart. BOTH doing their own thing. Then he is all torn up?! She was cheating slut. He was nothing! Spent way too much time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a whimp! If he cried any more he could claim to transgender into a female... cry me a river... If I were his wife and had to live with his whimpery, I would be looking for something else to satisfy me also... like a real man.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Changing POV constantly makes this almost unreadable. Man, it's such a good story, but you need to pick a POV and stay with it. 5/5

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

Why are these people always concerned over how their kids will view the cheating spouse? I would forward every video and text to my kids. Why protect them especially if they are adults? If this is who the spouse really is, why not let them know? If someone can so readily betray a person that close to them, they would do it to their own kids in a heartbeat. In real life the types of people who use this level of narcissism and justification for their own actions are never ever good people and almost always just as willing to fuck over their own kids. I don’t buy protecting the kids from the worst of it once they are into puberty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I gave the story 5 stars. Another Narcissist bitch, that thinks the sun rises and sets on her. May she rot in hell!

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Man the wife is a clueless and a selfish bitch. she really expects the hubby to take her back after all that. The only thing she cares about is her reputation. If she cared alol bit she would've stopped after her hubby told her he knew Another chapter would be nice but not necessary. I enjoy ur stories and hope u keep it up

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

I wasted my time reading them, no woman is as stupid as that. The peripheral information regarding the story was rubbish. The author has no idea were Blackpool is in relation to the M25. No idea how much an hotel around Heathrow or the cost of a T bone steak. All in all one of the worst stories that I have finished on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did the slut's name change from Linda to Helen?????

No sane man would allow his wife to go out dancing with other men. Slow dancing, in particular, is much too intimate to share with anyone but your partner. I think the guy was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an interesting story overall, but to me, much too drawn out. Too much repetition talking. This could've been condensed without losing anything of the story with re-reading & some editing. Having said that, I don't understand why it too so long for him to react, why he didn't say anything to the late & later nights she came home, and definitely why he allowed his wife (Linda? Helen? Which one?) go on that weekend. He was trying to set her up in a way, but also allowed what happened to happen. And to be honest, when they knocked George & friend out, most would've done a some more damage to them. Almost lastly among WTFs: wife told her husband that she enjoyed the weekend, wanted it, along with whatever they were doing/ going to do, when it was stopped by Rick & friend. The reply of why he sent the last tape around should've been in the area of it was going to go around anyway, though maybe not as far reaching.

Again, tightening of the story and especially editing/ proofreading is needed.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

2* ending you had 4's and 5's up until you just quit.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Another fuck the kids story, neither parent any morals. I only ever give 2* to stories were no consideration is given to the kids.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

To all of the criticks it's a story if you dont like it dont read it , get over your selves. on your phone or PC look up the word FICTION

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long drawn out story about a guy who would be happy to sit next to a beer keg at a party ignoring his wife. Then waste his time sipping JDs, and sobbing,why me, why me. A dumb shit whom did do the right thing when all is said. What man would join a dance club if it was not his thing,unbelievable . The needless conversations saying the same thing over and over injected in different parts of the story was tedious. This was a good story base that could have been a better,more enjoyable tale if thought out better.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

I did quite like the story base in itself, but did find it heavy-going, and quite hard work wading through it! I've no wish to carp on about the grammar but, some things only bite-your-bum if you turn your back on them!

The is NO such expression as "... is all" in common parlance anywhere in England at all, with the sole exception of a few "Goodness-Gracious-Me" Asian enclaves! So it smacks of E2L, & is awkward!

Should you care to substitute [that's] for {is}, so that it reads eg "I just wanted you to know, that's all"! Ten it would follow far smoother,

Anon was also right in that there is quite a tendency to waffle on, it's Repetitive, Tedious, and (worst-of-all) BORING! Please get a stranger, not family or friend, to give your tales a quick read-through, before publishing.

IMHO, you DO have a lot of talent, but you DO need a little more polish, and some brutal editing!

R.S.

Dobbin55Dobbin55over 2 years ago

I know this is a bit nit picking but these people who can travel from somewhere east of London to Blackpool in 2 hours, in a car, must of being doing about 120mph all the way (get real and do the research), when it takes me 3 hours from 40 odd miles somewhere north of the M25, just off the M1, to Blackpool, with no stops and not hitting a 100mph! Quite a good story, but like previous comments, wasn't ended properly and the kids seemed to be having sleepovers initially, to being away on trips at the end!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

STOP CRYING YOU HALF A PUSSY!!!!! Where are the men in 2022??? WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Listening to ACDC "cooled"his mood..thats a joke right?? what planet are you from.. there isn't a human being on this one that listening to ACDC would put in a mellow mood...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous