Dancing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick it's me." Delete.

"Rick it's.." Delete.

Rick .." Delete.

This went on until he heard one from Patty.

"Rick, we know you want to be alone but just call us let us know you are OK, hang in there big guy." He smiled, delete.

More from Helen, he deleted each one, he had no intention of speaking to her at all. It was just too painful.

Helen's father. "Rick it's me, how are you doing? Just call let me know you are OK, Helen was served with the papers today, I also know there are several videos circulating son. I am sorry you did that but I can understand you're hurt. Just let me know you are OK." Delete.

As he deleted the last message the phone rang into life startling him as he had been on autopilot for the last few minutes. He picked up the receiver, saying nothing.

"Rick! Rick! Are you there? Don't, please don't hang up! I know it's too late but we need to talk. Rick! Talk to me! I had a man serve me with divorce papers today at my parent's house! We can talk about this. What about the kids? We can get past this, talk to me!"

Silence.

"I know you are there Rick, talk! Say something!"

Nothing. Rick stood in the dim light of the home he had shared with her listening to the last throes of his life with her as she struggled to hang on to him.

"There is no money in the account Rick, What have you done? There are things we need to talk about dammit talk to me!"

He listened as she started to sob, he smiled, and she was losing control.

"Rick, I am sorry! I fucked up, I don't know why, it was just exciting and naughty and seedy too. It was just sex, I couldn't help it, George took advantage of me I know he did but I don't understand how."

Silence, she knew he was listening as she started to be honest for the first time, he could hear that too. Maybe she thought. Maybe we could? He thought for a millisecond.

"Rick, the videos! Why did you send the videos? Everyone knows about them! Now they all think I am a slut!" She sobbed hoping to hear his voice telling her it will be OK but there was nothing. "Did you have to post them on the internet though?" Her sobbing deeper and uncontrolled for a few seconds.

He stood impassive, as he listened to his soon to be ex-wife pouring he heart out.

"Rick, is there nothing I can say or do? Anything to stop this and get back to where we were? Please Rick answer me! Talk to me, if you love me at all please talk to me!"

Her words floated through his mind as he wiped the tears from his face, his heart ached, he felt dizzy as he knew this was the endgame approaching. He knew he could never take her back he had promised himself to her and no other, he had kept his part of the bargain but she chose to throw him away for some sleazy sex in a Blackpool hotel with her fuck buddies. No there was no way back, he and the kids would be fine eventually and move on, he knew it would be hard but that's life.

"No." Was all he said as he put the receiver down and turned the ringer off. He turned and wearily climbed the stairs to his bedroom. His bedroom now not theirs. He laid on the bed and let the tears flow again.

It was over.

12