All Comments on 'Dancing Into Danger Ch. 01'

by Baron_Cumhausen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The writer should have stayed in "Group sex"...

The writer should have stayed in "Group sex"...Unless he was trying to write a comedy about wives, bi-husbands and gay bars! To a tragic-comedy it only misses the Daesh member with a lot of guns, ending sucking the bar owner...I took this as a comedy, having an Alpha/gay husband, maybe a little stupid, because the guy being gay wouldn't fuck her ever, having a confrontation of jealousy from the gay partner (one gay couple that gets a divorce), and the wife finally having reason to whore herself around, because her husband was gay after all...But this was too short to have fun and be a good comedy...1*

denrondenronover 7 years ago
Hot Story!

I love this story. A lot of fast changes, surprises. But having my wife watch me suck another man is a huge fantasy. I just want more. Take him home so the fun can cross new boundaries. Keep writing.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
loved it

Great story and hot. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving Wives: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Many commenters are offended by the bi content of this story and think it mis-categorized. Yet the category description clearly says "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." That's what it was all about!

The question to me is, should it have included a warning despite the broad category description? If Baron had put the warning in up front, it would've killed the surprise for me.

If MM/bi isn't your cup of tea, why not simply stop reading once the wife moved to her husbands hand towards the dude's lap, before it got racy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insanely Hot

This is an amazingly thrilling fantasy for straight husbands like me who instantly get hard thinking about being their confident and teasing wives' boy-toys.

DrMibDrMibover 7 years ago
Hilarious!!!!

I am giving this a 4 purely because it's hilarious! Seems like satire!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Making Hubby Suck Cock Fantasy

is not my cup of tea. I read the warning, but didn't check out the tags.

It's not cuckolding, in my mind, after all she didn't have sex with anyone. The 'devil's bargain' was a surprise.

Good luck with the rest of the series, but that'll do for me.

Unrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I've found my new favorite writer.wWould love to experience this with my wife.Please write more stories like this.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
good story

It probably would have helped the story, to state that they had already talked openly about their fantasies, and desires. Then it wouldn't have not made her seem so wanton for extra spice, as it where. I know surprises sometimes help a story, but this seemed wrong, and still does. How did she know about Charlies, and they knew her by name? They are supposed to be husband and wife yet this occurs. What happened there was heavy from his and my point of view, but acceptable to a point. There is a lot of questions he is not asking.

Ok. I did love the way she made things work out. I would have been delighted. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see you're deleting comments. It's the only way you end up with 9 positive comments for a gay story in LW.

Gay is a trump category, and this story belongs there. I don't ask for negative voting often, but this is a story I'd apply it to! Take your fucking shit-ass stories and go somewhere else.

EasypeterEasypeter11 months ago

Really enjoyed it ! Especially being in public! I’ve sucked cock for my wife but not in public. I’ll get her to read your story and hope she gets the hunt !!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I fantasize about sucking my wife's boss clean after he fucked her while they cuddle together and make light fun of me. He tells me that he owns my mouth and that my wife is completely his sexually from now on. Gets my small nub hard thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous