Dangerous Longings

Story Info
A vampiric tale woven through My eyes.
5.4k words
4.53
47.8k
8

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1860 A.D. there arose a quiet battle between the humans in one sector of the new regions in the United States. While the humans were battling to gain land the other species were struggling to remain hidden and within the spectrum of existing. These nocturnal creatures were evolving rapidly now growing into fierce competitors on their own and soon enough they would overshadow these humans as god-like beings.

It is said that the humans were created in god's image. Bah! I tell you that this is a thinly veiled lie, used by the churches to convince mortal beings that they should contribute money and time to prospering the "holy men" of this world. Little did these people know that some of the greater predators among them were these men of the cloth. In later centuries it would be discovered that the higher ranking officials in the church were preying on young boys within their parish.

But I digress, the following story is a long twisted tale of my survival amongst this planet and among its lesser beings. I have discovered that I may have come from the womb as the humans did but somehow I was selected to rise above the plan selected for me. Within moments of my conception I was conscious of my surroundings and could hear things being said outside my mother and understand them with great clarity.

Every time my father would lay his fat lazy ass over my mother and slide his pitiful excuse for a prick inside her I would struggle to capture it in my hands and rip it apart. I loathed the man from the very beginning. Sensing that he was dimwitted and mean towards the woman in who's womb I grew. I soon enough would be free to roam and find a way to destroy my creator and all those around him.

Seven short months later I was expelled from the womb with force.Apparently my mother's body could not contain my rapid growth anymore. Once I was delivered and deemed a healthy baby my mother took me home. I was born with a full head of black hair and my eyes were glowing blue like that of a wolf. I will not bore you with other details only a few glimpses into my childhood.

At age two I could already read and write, I could smell fear just as animals do and I had the strength of a grown man. This progressed the same way until I was nearly ten. By then I stood 6 foot 9 inches, weighed in at 235, and possessed the body of a Greek "god". I could run with the deer and jump with them as well. I had the eyes of a hawk and the listening skills of a rabbit. I could track my prey with little effort and crush their tender necks with my hands in an instant.

It was around this time I came home from hunting down some dinner when I walked through the door and witnessed my father slapping my mother about the room. As blood spilled from her lips and a small cut above her left eye I felt the purest hatred and rage surge through my veins. I waited and as the old man lifted his arm to slap her again I caught his wrist and snapped it like a blade of grass. Blood spurted from the opening as his bone pierced the flesh. Once he was alert and he turned his focus on me, he swung wildly trying to connect and do some damage.

I gave a hearty laugh and spoke in one low growl, "Your days are over old man. Never again will you throw your fat down on my mother and stuff your tiny prick inside her or slap her with your pathetic hand. I reached forward and lifted him off the floor by his throat and tossed him against the wall. Once he hit I grabbed his throat again and ripped out his jugular with one flick of my wrist.

My mother wept silently in the corner as I picked up the lifeless body of my father now and carried him outside. His blood spilled freely down my fingers and hands and I had the overwhelming urge to taste it. I licked my hands and tasted the bittersweet metallic taste and was at once granted with a surge of power and strength.

My bloodlust started that day and it was easy to see where this was going to go. I had then gone in to comfort my mother and she had surprisingly lay there on the floor her eyes widen in fear and she tried to scoot away from my approach. I reached for her and she shrunk even farther back if that was possible into the corner.

"Mother," I said solemnly, "it's over. He will never harm you again you can start a new life." Thusly my lust for blood had started as had my insatiable need to kill. I found it amusing to find some older people in town or the local drunks that no one would miss and to shred them and taste their potent life elixir. You see the blood is the life for me. I will further explain in detail as this continues.

Mother, her name was Victoria, by the way, eventually went about as nothing had happened. She cared for me in the same manner as before only now she seemed to be very cautious about angering me and waking the demon within. I still haven't found the basis for my genetic superiority nor will I ever probably. But, as the next few years wore on I grew thicker in body and although I nary had to work out as today's muscle bound hulks do I gained muscle at an alarming rate.

I had always been sensitive to light but now even more so as I grew older. Upon my 18th birthday my mother still young, having only been 13 when she had me, was starting to grow tired of having no other male around the house. I could sense her eyes upon me after hitting puberty and she seemed to have a desperate longing in her eyes. Finally on that birthday it came to an impasse, my mother needed a lover in her bed and living out in the outskirts of the city and it being so desolate in choices of male companions she laid out a gift for me.

"Mason," she whispered on that morning, "I need a man honey, I want to have more babies before I my time is up and I am hoping you will allow this." She looked at me with expectant eyes as she requested this and in one fell swoop I felt anguish and torment for her and myself. I loved my mother and didn't want anyone to touch her ever again. I would kill for her again if I had to and I had failed to realize even in my heightened intellect that she needed to be fulfilled deeper than caring for her son.

As Victoria stood over me while I lay in bed she lifted the hem of her gown. I could see the sparse blonde thatch between her legs and the scent it gave off was intoxicating to me. No longer did my mind rationalize she was my mother but now she was a woman. Wet, aroused, and all to ready to comply with my wishes. She had closed the blinds to keep out the light from tormenting me and to also leave us secluded for today. As her gown raised higher her breasts which were roughly the size of two large grapefruits came into my line of sight. Her nipples were erect and although her breasts sagged a bit from nursing me and childbirth they were glorious.

I leaned up and captured one in my mouth and sucked hungrily on the little hard bud of erect flesh. She moaned and ran her finger through my long black locks. "Mason, Oh honey, please don't hate me.... I need you." With that I raised up from beneath the sheets and in my full nakedness tossed her onto my bed. I grabbed her legs and spread them wide and still being a bit unsure what to do decided I needed to taste the sweet center in front of me. I leaned down and stuck out my tongue slowly and lapped at the tiny slit in the very center of Victoria's legs. I looked up into her eyes as she leaned back on her elbows and watched me with hunger in those eyes.

Slowly I lapped at the slit and as Victoria, my mother, grew more aroused and her pussy lips began to swell with the blood inside they parted granting me a view of the pink inside. I was ravenous at that point. I dove in sliding my tongue over her juicy folds and sucking the lips and hard little clit in the middle. I paused to slide a finger deep inside as I tongued her whole body.

Through all of this she was moaning and crying out and her body quivered several times. I didn't know that oral sex would be this good but my god I learned that day. I leaned in and slipped my tongue in with my finger and tasted the juices swirling inside. Victoria screamed, "Oh baby, I'm cumming." With that I gave a woman her first orgasm. Mother fell asleep quickly after that exhausted from her orgasm, the magnitude and it being the first one had drained her of energy. Sated for the time being I lay down beside her and pulled the covers up to hide from the sun and drifted off to my own slumber.

A few hours later I awoke to a whole new sensation. I looked up and my mother was straddling my thighs and sliding up and down halfway on my enlarged shaft. I couldn't protest or believe how good it felt. She slid up and down and then she leaned forward and wiggled all over my shaft. I was only halfway inside her at this point and longing to bury my rigid shaft to the hilt. I sat up and captured her breasts in my large hands and rolled the nipples as I bit her neck softly.

"Bite me lover," she whispered into my ear. "Taste that blood you love so much from the source that started your life." I did desire this but would have to be careful not to drain her as I had others. In an instant I had broken the flesh on her neck and was sucking the trickles of blood out. I was being very careful though and each time I sucked a bit more she would push farther down on my cock. Finally when I was sucking her tender neck harder she was bouncing up and down on the full length of my manhood. At only 18, I was hung with a 12 inch cock, I suppose this was in part due to my whole higher being inside.

Victoria cried and pleaded with me to make her cum. "Please baby cum inside me and fill me with your beautiful cum." I wanted to but was unsure how far to take this. If I came inside her I knew a child would be conceived. Victoria grabbed my face in her tiny hands and wiggled her ass against my thighs as her hot, wet, core was being stretched fully by her son. In an instant she hopped off and dropped on all fours on the bed. When I realized what she wanted I drove my cock into her like the animal I felt like.

"Ungh!" she screamed as I plowed her fleshy insides. My hands went to her hips and I slammed every inch inside her. "Yes," she cried out, "fill me baby, Mason shoot unload those frustrations inside mommy." I couldn't stand it any longer I slammed her hard scooting the bed against the wooden floor as I felt the jism travel up the length of my shaft and spurt into my mother's womb. It lasted about ten seconds but I learned that those ten seconds on come close to the ten seconds it takes to drain life from a body.

CH.2 It had taken a few weeks of all out sexual carnage between Victoria and I for her to get pregnant. But soon enough she stopped bleeding every month and it wouldn't be long until she started to show. I took my mother and led her from this place in search of a new home and hopefully a new man she could spend her days with.

You see my bloodlust was running rampant now and I couldn't drink from Victoria anymore nor could I continue sliding my hard cock in her every few hours. She would never make it through the pregnancy like that. So once we set up in a new town and I had built her a nice four bedroom log cabin.

Wait I know you're thinking this would take longer than a few weeks. But you see I could work all night and not be tired and only sleep when the sun was up. I had however the strength to work through the days also if it were required it just seemed to drain my energy a bit. With the strength of ten men though at night and four during the daytime I built the house in a little over a week. I did the frame first and then added the floor over the dirt beneath once we had permanent shelter.

Victoria during this week and a half had been sliding through town catching a few admirer's eyes and by the time the cabin was finished she managed to have a quick proposal of marriage. Our story was that I was a hired hand and that her husband had passed away and my servitude lasted as long as it took to build the Mrs. a new house. Once completed I would be free to wander the world on my own.

I left shortly after the wedding and sought refuge higher up in the mountain inside a cave that had deeper dwellings inside. It was warm and had a little stream inside along with hot springs near it. I could survive on the animals of the forest and on a few trips into town from time to time. I had to make sure mother would be cared for and safe before I disappeared for good.

Within the year some people had begun to wonder what happened to a few of the passing strangers in town that seemingly disappeared at night but them being strangers nothing was ever fussed over much. My mother had given birth to a beautiful little girl, my sister and daughter. She had named her Mandy, and the girl had a lot of my features mixed with my mother's. The girl was blonde with little streaks of black through her hair. She also seemed above average in her awareness to the world and her surroundings but only time would tell. I dropped in on them from time to time when the husband was away in town on business.

"Mother, I am going to leave now for good," I told her one warm evening. "But, Mason," she cried, "I want Mandy to be a part of your life and I don't know what I would do without your visits." I knew that I should be in tears just like Victoria but I couldn't seem to find any. I had never shed tear in my lifetime even as a baby. I was always to alert and reading my surroundings plus having the pain threshold beyond any mans comprehension helped. Plus I healed within seconds of being cut or wounded. This would prove a great asset to have later in life.

I looked at mother and Mandy and hugged them both close and kissed them gently on the lips before disappearing out into the night. That was over a hundred years ago and even now the cabin remains intact, even though it has been modernized a bit with electricity and running water and carpeting. I have managed to keep the deed and also own the town for all intent and purposes where that dwelling is.

Chapter 3.

I wandered a few years never settling in one town too long. I found it still easiest to prey on the streetwalkers and bums than attack other people that might draw attention to myself. Now we will skip forward to the early 1930's. I was nearly seventy then and didn't look a day over twenty=one. I had somehow defeated that mortal coil that claims you humans. I seemed to be immune to all viruses and plagues that had swept the earth. You see it was around this time I discovered just what I truly was. I could now drift into the daylight if I pleased but for the most part was required to remain nocturnal.

I had fathered one child and had no idea where she was now just hoped she was happy in her life. I wondered many times if I should track her down but I could not find the strength to do so and find out she had met some untimely demise. I knew Victoria had died nearly twenty years ago and she died happy. Her only regret was that she couldn't see me one last time.

One night during the early thirties I drifted into a quiet little tavern in Virginia. It was near the nation's capital and bustling with senators and painted ladies. It was this night I would discover my true nature within and whom I would become later on, or rather what I would become. I sat in the corner admiring a few of the bar wenches as they served the male patrons and giggled at the men's lewd jokes and pats on their rumps.

When one in particular made her way to my side I settled on her for the night and offered her a rather handsome proposition for an evening of her company. "But, sir," she replied in a whisper, "I am not a lady of the night, and besides my lover is here tonight and you wouldn't want to make an enemy of him."

I smiled to her in my most suave smile and spoke softly, "My dear, twas only a thought, and besides I fear no man before your lover or after him."

The sparkle in her eyes alerted me that she was unused to any man not fearing her sugar daddy. T' is now that I would be awakened to the beast within. I wanted this woman and would have her. And at any cost.

I told her as much as she smiled and said, "Sir, if you would speak the truth then walk over to the senator and tell him and see his response."

I am unsure whether she wanted to see a fight or if she was interested in the outcome of an altercation between a man of power in this city and an unknown, but either way she would be mine at least for the night.

I stood up and felt the power course through my veins and my senses all on heightened alert. I saw the five body guard types stand up from near the senator and as they made to intercept me I quickly scryed their minds. FEAR. This was one word that each of their minds screamed. I knew I had them and could do this without a fight but I hadn't fed in a while and was craving the blood. I needed it again.

"Senator," I spoke in quick and concise wording, "I am taking your wench tonight and for as long as I want and you will make no qualms about it."

They older gentleman signaled for the bodyguards and they swarmed around me. "Son, I like your bravado but it is only going to get you hurt. Now your options are to walk out in one piece or stay and have a drink on me. Your last choice is to keep this up and get worked over by men that will tear you to shreds."

I felt something at that point I had never quiet felt before. My front teeth elongated to sharp points and my fingernails sharpened into razor fine points. I could feel the strength welling inside me and the adrenaline pumping. The men stepped forward one more step and I lashed out. Slicing each of their necks with my nails. Two down and spurting blood, a pity no time to taste.

I dropped to the ground on one knee and then leapt up into the rafter above. The men withdrew their guns and shot wildly. I managed to dart side to side and dodge all but one bullet. As the metal piece ripped through my torso I gave a boisterous laugh and reached in withdrawing the bullet before tossing it down below. In an instant I was fully healed and dropping down on top of one of the bodyguards. I snapped his neck and bit deeply savoring the taste of his blood as I killed him.

The other bodyguards were now leading the senator out of the building and the other patrons were dissipating as well. The bar wench slid to my side as everyone else emptied out of the place and I wrapped an arm around her and tossed her over my shoulder. I raced through the dark streets quickly trying to find a place to gain a quiet moment. I need to bury my cock inside this wench.

Her long red hair blowing into my face and smelling of strawberries was driving me mad. I knew that my shaft was rock hard and wouldn't be denied much longer. It was then I saw a secluded alleyway and darted down it. Once we reached the end and there was no where to go I sat the red haired beauty down and ripped away her bodice. Never giving her a moment to speak I silenced her whimpers with my hand over her mouth as my claw like talon fingernails ripped her coverings to shreds. Once I had bared this young supple slut I feasted on her heaving bosom as if I were famished.

The little buds rose on each breast and her nipples now firm and erect in the moonlight cast tiny little shadows across her torso. My fingers tore at the hem of her dress as she assisted me in lifting them up. I pressed the little one against the wall and started to suck her neck. Once I had ripped away her undergarments now I took her hand and placed it on the outline of my bulge. She stroked it and jerked my pants open trying desperately to free my member from its confines. Once it had been set loose she stroked the mighty love muscle and moaned over how she needed to feel it.

"Fuck me with your huge cock you monster!" she screamed in passion. I lifted her up against the wall and as her legs scissored around me I slid my cock inside her halfway with one thrust. Her little sex mouth gripped my cock with vice like grip and she sang to her lord to help her as I plunged into her deepest depths. The girls nails digging into my back as I leaned forward and drove in to the very base of my rod. She was in ecstasy as I rammed home deep within her where no mortal had touched her before.

12