Dangerous Longings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I released my seed inside her she cooed and scraped her nails into my flesh some more and her veins on her neck bulged with her quickened breathing. I didn't want to harm her but I had to taste the sweet blood from within her body. I drug my teeth down her neck and bit quickly while she was in the throws of an orgasm and was rewarded with fast pulsing blood into my mouth. I sucked and drained her until the girl stopped quivering and slumped down against the wall no longer able to support herself against the wall.

I had killed her, the first time I had killed anyone that was more than a drunk or a stranger and now the hunt would be on. I didn't care though I had to finish her off and feed on her blood as the last droplets pulsed out the broken artery. She gave a finally moan and then went limp. As I tried to cover the petite little dead thing, which is how I thought of her now, the bodyguards slipped from around the corner and I saw a glint of metal in each of their hands. Surely they would kill me now I thought with no exit way nearby. The only way out was the same way I had entered and now there they stood blocking that passage.

It then occurred to me that with my new powers I could possible scale the wooden building with a giant leap and then using my fingernails to sink into the wood I would be able to work my way up and out of this situation. The men neared and at that time I closed my eyes sunk to one knee and pushed off high into the night air. I had overshot the building and as I opened my arms I was caught in a night draft and floated up higher than ever before when I had jumped into the air or leapt off of things.

This was just a new facet to my abilities. Now if I could master flight I would be unstoppable. And so it came to be that I escaped near death and found that I loved to prey on more choice mortal beings. If I could taste the finer aristocrats then why shouldn't I? Of course I was only asking myself these questions and now I would need to find a new dwelling for the time being.

That is when I was struck by the most marvelous idea. If I could use my knowledge and gain monetary prosperity then surely I could buy a large house and settle down. I also thought that if I should come across enough money then perhaps I could purchase a flourishing company and travel as its CEO and that would give me excuses to visit other areas of the country and possibly the world and I could feast in each different city I traveled to.

I encountered many different offers of business and gained my money the old fashion way. I slipped money from those I drained at night and stashed it away for nearly a year. When I was finally satisfied I bought a small production company in Hollywood that now has its own theme parks and a huge network in itself of other subsidiary companies. We started small and managed to stay afloat through the wars and depression.

Overseeing this company gave me access to numerous location sets and other countries. I had managed to seduce most actresses that I had come in contact with up until the mid 1960's. I still hadn't aged a day over 21 and I had to remain reclusive at times so that no one would get suspicious. I had a team of lawyers that handled day to day processes and then I would just slide in from time to time after I had owned the company for about thirty-five years.

I would occasionally alter my appearance so that I would look older and then a few years later I named Mason jr. as the soul heir to my empire. Then I debarked on a plane trip and once high and far enough over the ocean I managed to sabotage the controls of my little twin engine plane and then leap out and fly through the night to my nearest safe haven. Upon no body being found in the wreckage my "heir" would then be declared and I would resurface looking as I had at twenty-one minus the make-up. I only have had to do this twice during my lifetime now so as to throw off suspicion.

I could revel you with tales of my conquests of rare beauties but I won't now I will spin the last tale for you the finest of my life. You see I was always sexually active but I needed to lay out a timeline and life history to show how I ended up where I am today.

Ch.4 It was during the mid 1980's that I stumbled upon what a lot of people now call D/s. Dominant and submissive. So I learned all I could from books and small dungeons around the Hollywood area. I managed to learn much from a whore and Mistress within a short time she was licking the boots of her sub who had turned to Master instead of the other way around.

I ventured through the lifestyle bars that popped up and found two beauties that I could thoroughly train and possibly keep for a few years. This is when the next evolution in my physical metamorphosis came. I was now stronger, wiser, wealthier, and more keen to all intellectual aspects of life than anyone that had walked the earth prior to my being.

Sandy and Cindy were the girls names and I managed to catch them before they had been tainted by any so called Master at this point. They were novices in the lifestyle yet hungry and eager to learn. What I was about to teach them was beyond their comprehension and they readily accepted every gift of knowledge I would bestow upon them.

It was late in the summer when I found these two in a club just outside of Hollywood. Being aspiring actresses they no doubt recognized me as the highly publicized owner of the studio and it's branches of companies within. I walked towards the two in the low light amidst the thumping base of the house speakers and crooked a finger in their direction. The two sauntered over hand in hand and slipped one to each side of Me.

I sat them down and asked questions of their nature in the lifestyle and just how serious they were. Each girl responded accordingly and with the greatest respect possible addressing me as sir, and keeping their little eyes lowered. Sandy was blonde haired, petite little thing with breasts the size of apples and a heart shaped ass sneaking out from beneath her too tiny skirt. She had her hair puffed as girls of this time did and she wore just a little too much make-up but she would do nicely I thought.

Cindy on the other hand was petite as well, roughly 5'4" and she had 36B cup breasts. Her ass was pear shaped and a bit bubbly while her legs seemed much longer than they were by her five inch stiletto heels. Her best features were her sexy lips though full and pouting and they just cried out to suck a big cock like mine.

To make a long story short I invited them back to my mansion setting on the high hills not yet surrounded by the other patrons of this city as of yet. I had managed early on to buy a huge chunk of land that surrounded the property where I had built the 12 bedroom estate. It set far back just in front of two huge hills that nearly qualified as mountains. It was protected from the daylight and for half of sun-up and the rest of the time only little light was allowed in by the black blinds and drapes suspended in front of the windows.

The girls followed behind my shiny black Porsche as I wound around the curves leading up to the estate. Once through the gates though I sped like a madman and watched their taillights fade in the rearview mirror as they played catch up with me. When they finally pulled up to the garage area the girls seemed a bit in awe of the surroundings, they giggled and chatted to each other as they stepped form within the confines of their car.

Once inside I managed a few quick pleasantries and then I was all business. I wanted them naked and fast and together. You see I have the sex drive that surges well beyond normal men's and these women were about to find out just how deep my lusts ran. "Now my little beauties," I said slowly as I could feel the feral temptations rising, "you will strip for me and show me just what is beneath your clothing."

More to come if feedback should warrant.

12