All Comments on 'Dani and the Bull Ch. 04'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

AWESOME JOB! I loved this chapter the most so far. I really want to know more about this 'demon' in him and that is in other family members of hers. What the heck is it? I really love his character. I wanted to kill Nick with the whole horrible treatment of the dogs. That was aweful. Hope that guy gets his. What about him makes her sick? Is that her 'demon' responding to the evil? Hmmm...I like the story alot and just hope we get more on those points in the next chapter. Too bad they didn't get to the cemetarty. Woulda liked them to have seen the Lady in Red. Great story!! Keep it comin!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

i think i know what you mean by demon, and its in its older form, love the story over all, and i wonder if nick and his brother are "touched" by evil and dani reacts because shes"goodness" and that bull is well, chaos controled

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!!

I'm really enjoying this story!! Please don't keep us waiting long for the next chapter!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best chapter so far

I'll admit that I wasn't sure how to feel about this story in the beginning. Minors drinking and whatnot, but I love that Dani and Bull's relationship is developing emotionally before it becomes sexual. It is so rare, even in the romance category, and I personally appreciate more a story like that, especially when the heroine has at least a few morals and doesn't sleep around. I personally believe in the philosophy that there is a perfect someone for everyone, so I'm digging that aspect of the story. I hope you keep the good stuff coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous