Danica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, bother!" the old woman exclaimed. She then gestured, spoke words of magic, and they were gone -- to reappear in a hallway next to a door.

A large guard, probably used to people appearing from thin air, but obviously not used to them being naked, stared at Danica and the old woman when they materialized. "Take her into the room, an' mind yer hands or Zoraster'll be not appreciatin' it much," the old woman ordered.

The guard reached down and picked up Danica in his arms, being very careful to touch nothing he really wanted to touch, and walked into the door when the old woman opened it.

"Hold onto her a min' there, she's a right mess an' I'm not for wantin' to change the whole bleedin' bed once I've got her cleaned up," the woman instructed, and then retrieved a blanket from a closet nearby, spreading it over the bed. "Now put her down an' get on outta here."

The guard obeyed, though he did take his time shutting the door when he left, his eyes locked on Danica's nude form.

The old woman produced a vial from somewhere, "Here, ye should be drinkin' this."

Danica stared, wondering what it was, not about to drink anything that was obviously a potion of some sort.

"Oh come on now dearie, are ye thinkin' I'd be poisonin' ye? Zoraster's not gonna let a lil' thief like yerself get off that easy I'm thinkin'. Tis a healing draught that will ease some of yer pain, an' help ye ta get movin' around so's I don't have ta be pullin' ye around like a damn puppet." The old woman brought the vial toward Danica's lips, and with reservations, she parted them enough to drink.

Danica immediately felt some of the pain and burning in her muscles -- and her overworked pussy -- begin to dull.

After a few moments, the old woman said, "There, now do ye think ye can be gettin' up on yer own, an' get yerself o'er there to the tub?"

Not wanting to do anything she was asked to in this place, but certainly wanting the sticky mess drying all over her lower body washed off, Danica tried, and found she could indeed get up on her own now.

She crossed the room to the curious tub. It was perfect glass -- no bubbles, or milky opacity. Such perfect glass had been created either by magic, or by a craftsman of the highest order. The old woman reached behind the tub and pulled on something. There were odd platform-like pieces on the front side of it, and another that almost appeared to be a seat rising in a gentle arch above it.

"Get ye up on the seat," the old woman said.

Danica mounted the steps on the side of the tub and climbed up onto the seat over it. The old woman pulled over a table attached to a high stool, and scooted it up next to the tub. When she climbed up on the stool, her arms were level with the seat over the tub.

"Now be puttin' yer feet in the stirrups there," the old woman instructed, pointing at the platforms on the front of the tub.

Danica obeyed, putting her in a position with her legs spread wide open, right in front of the woman's face. The old woman rummaged through a bag on the table next to her, pulled out some sort of skin, and then turned back to Danica.

She reached out and parted Danica's nether lips with no warning. Danica winced as a sting of pain washed over her. "Aye, ye'll still be stingin' a bit, that pain draught was a quick fix, not a cure all. We'll be takin' care of that more permanent like here in a bit. Rubbed yerself pretty raw ye did," the old woman said as she clinically examined Danica's folds with her fingers. "But sure'n ye've got a pretty lil' puss lass. I'm fer wishin' mine still looked like that!" A cackle of laughter punctuated that statement.

Danica flushed bright red from the treatment, and the old woman's words. The crone then brought up the skin, and manipulated some sort of stem attached to it. "Now relax an' we'll get ye cleaned up from the inside out here, Dearie."

The old woman then parted Danica's lips again, wider this time, bringing tears to Danica's eyes from the pain. The stem of the skin slipped into Danica, and the strange woman squeezed it gently.

Warm fluid rushed from the skin. It felt good on Danica's abused flesh, as it rinsed her out, and then ran down her legs. Danica noticed the seat and stirrups had been designed so that the water ran down into the drain of the tub, and did not pool under her bottom or feet.

The old woman put the skin back in the bag, nodded with a grunt of approval, and then turned knobs on some pipes that led up to the ceiling of the room. Steaming warm water rushed to fill the tub from the pipes. It took only moments for the tub to fill to nearly the top, and the old woman shut off the water. "Now get in there an' get yerself cleaned up. Mind ye've got no time for lollygaggin' around. Jus' get yerself cleaned up an' get on outta there."

Danica eased down into the steaming water, and then started to wash. The water felt wonderful on her still aching muscles, and she would have stayed for hours if she thought she could have. When the crone started mumbling, and tapping her fingers on the table next to her, Danica hurried to finish washing.

The old woman gestured for Danica to get out of the tub. She then pulled the table and chair out of the way, while Danica climbed out. The old woman handed her a towel, and Danica blotted her body dry.

"Now get yerself over here on the bed," the crone said, and removed the blanket she had spread over the bed earlier. Danica sat down on the bed as ordered, her taskmaster giving the next instruction almost as soon as Danica's bare bottom hit the bedclothes, "Lay yerself down an' spread them legs out, an' we'll see if'n we can't do somethin' a little more for that poor little puss of yours, Dearie."

Danica blushed with anger and embarrassment, wondering what had she been thinking when she came here. She had been desperate, and too sure of her abilities -- for once in her life. The thought of just how long she might have to regret her mistake caused her to bite her lip, and choke back a sob.

The crone pulled a glass jar from a bedside table, and removed the lid. She then sat down on the bed next to Danica and gathered some of the salve within the jar onto her fingers, and spread the unguent over Danica's nether lips. The stinging of Danica's flesh vanished wherever the woman's fingers touched, as the salve performed its healing work. Danica felt her body responding to the old woman's gentle rubbing, and clenched her teeth in anger. She was becoming aroused from an old crone putting ointment on her pussy. It horrified her, and made her angrier than she had ever been in her life.

Finally, the strange elderly woman put the lid back on the jar, and returned it to the bedside table. She then pulled another vial from somewhere in her robes. "Now be drinkin' this. Tis a stronger an' slower workin' healer, an' will put ye to sleep so's it can do its work."

Danica knew she had no choice, and took the vial from the woman when it was held out to her. She drank the potion in one draught, and handed the vial back.

"Pleasant dreams," the old woman said sarcastically, and cackled as she took the vial. Immediately, Danica felt her head swim, and knew nothing more.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica awoke to the old woman patting her face, "Get yerself up dearie."

Danica slowly roused and sat up in the bed. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and looked around to try to determine how long she had slept. There were no windows, and thus no real way of knowing the time. Time may as well have not existed in this room -- her prison.

"Ye awake now? Turn yerself with that pretty round bottom facin' me, an' get on yer hands an' knees. Me bottom useta be round an' firm like that. Still round, but now it hangs down somewhere behind me knees," the crone cackled.

Danica obeyed, because she knew she had no choice. Zoraster's damned spell would just compel her if she refused. She looked back over her shoulder, seeing the old woman produce the skin with a stem again. The crone spread some sort of cream over the stem, and then turned back to Danica.

"Ease yerself over here, right to the edge of the bed. I'm not for wantin' to stretch."

Danica did so, and wondered why the old woman was going to soak the bed with the water when she could have gone to the tub to do it. She found out why when it was her buttocks, and not her labia, which the old woman parted.

The stem slid into Danica's puckered opening, and the warm rush of fluid spread inside her. Danica clenched her muscles, as she felt the urgent need to relieve herself come over her. The old woman emptied the skin, and pulled the stem free.

"Ye'd best be gettin' yerself over to the potty, I'm for thinkin'!"

Danica hurried over to the chamber pot at which the old woman had pointed. She was embarrassed to tears, but could do nothing to halt the urgency of her need, as the liquid exploded from her in a rush, into the pot.

"There's a rag to clean yerself up there. Mind you do a good job," the old woman said from near the bed, as she rummaged in the bedside table.

Danica cleaned up, and saw her taskmaster sitting in a chair near the tub, gesturing impatiently for Danica to come to her.

When Danica reached the tub, she was handed a razor -- her razor from her own tub at home. She glanced with surprise at the old woman.

"Ye're gettin' a little stubbly -- so take care of that an' be quick about it," the crone ordered, and then went to go sit on the bed.

Danica shaved her legs and sex, leaving them once again bare and baby smooth. She rinsed off, and then dried off with a towel. When the other woman beckoned, Danica walked over near the bed.

The old woman got up and handed her a vial, "Drink this."

Danica obeyed without protest, and drank down the almost sickeningly sweet contents of the vial. The old woman was walking toward the door as she did so.

Zoraster entered at the same time the woman was leaving.

An evil smile spread across his face as he beheld Danica, "All cleaned up I see, my little rose? Good, because I have a surprise for you my dear."

He opened the door wide, and ten men entered. They all glanced with surprise and lust at Danica's nude form as they entered, before forming into ranks before Zoraster.

"You all have served me very well this day. You dispatched a foe that had become a danger to me, with not a single loss of your forces, and returned to me with magic that pleases me very much. You are to be rewarded, and my little rose here is your reward. Be civilized men, and don't fight over who goes first. You'll all have your turn -- as many turns as you wish. My little rose is quite willing and able to please," Zoraster advised, gesturing toward Danica.

The gathered men all turned to look at Danica with wide grins, as Zoraster walked toward the door. "Enjoy yourself Danica, and service them all well," the Archmage said with a laugh, as he left the room.

The men wasted no time, quickly tossing off their clothes, and crossing the room to the bed where Danica sat. Danica burned with anger, even as she began to burn with desire at the sight of all the revealed muscular flesh coming toward her.

A dark-haired man grabbed hold of her, and bent her down to her hands and knees on the corner of the bed. He stabbed his shaft deep inside her, pounding her furiously, his hands pinching hard into her hips as he took her.

A blonde man walked up in front of her and pressed the head of his cock against her lips. Danica felt her desire flare. She had never been with more than one man at a time before, and she was becoming unbelievably aroused, despite her anger and revulsion. More of Zoraster's damned magic, the tiny part of her thought.

Her lips parted eagerly, and the stiff rod slid into her mouth. Now both her pussy and mouth were being fucked by grunting men, while the rest stood around and watched, cheering them on. Only the largest of the group sat apart. Danica noticed him sitting alone in the corner -- still dressed -- for just a moment, before her lust-filled attentions returned to the cocks stretching both sets of her lips.

A screaming grunt sounded behind her, and Danica felt hot spurts of cum shooting into her depths. Within seconds, the man fucking her mouth exploded as well, and flooded her mouth. Danica sucked him greedily for every drop he had to offer. So feverish was her assault that the man put a hand on her forehead, and pulled out of her mouth with a wet pop, when his sensitive flesh could take no more.

Almost immediately, Danica's pussy was penetrated yet again. The man taking her was smaller than the last, and he was stroking her slowly. Danica's body automatically begged for more, and she pushed against the stroking shaft.

The man grabbed her hips, and held her still with a painful grip. He then took one last long, slow stroke, and pulled out of her. He had no more than pulled free from her, when Danica felt him press against the tight iris of her ass, and then push inside.

Danica yelped as he stretched her ass. Within a couple of strokes, she could feel him sliding in to the hilt, his balls pressing up against her folds. He picked up the pace -- fucking her ass harder and faster -- once he had penetrated her completely the first time. Danica could feel an unnatural slickness in her bottom, and assumed the flush of fluid earlier must have also contained some sort of lubricant -- likely magical.

A man grabbed Danica under her arms and lifted her upward. Her tongue flickered toward his hard member -- tantalizingly close to her mouth -- as another man slid underneath her.

The man beneath her angled his cock into her slit and slid it home, as the other man lowered her back down. Danica moaned deep in her throat as her pussy and ass were both filled -- and stroked furiously.

"Oh yes give it to me!" Danica cried -- surprised by her own words.

The man beneath her sucked one of her nipples into his mouth hard, pulling her breast down toward him, as he bucked his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her. The man who had lifted her up pressed his erection to her lips, and she engulfed it greedily.

Danica whimpered, moaned, and squealed around the cock in her mouth, as her pussy and ass were both assaulted. She felt her body building toward orgasm, and sucked the cock in her mouth with even more gusto.

A few grunts and gasps preceded the warm rush of cum filling her ass. Danica was getting close to her own orgasm, and she moaned in protest when she felt the rapidly shrinking cock slide out of her ass.

She need not have protested, because it was replaced immediately. The man who took her ass now was much bigger than the last. A yelp escaped her stuffed mouth, as her ass was stretched wide. Tears came to her eyes as the large cock hit bottom.

The momentary flash of pain delayed her impending orgasm, but only for a moment or two. The shaft buried in her depths, and the one in her ass were driving her mad with pleasure. The man in front of her grabbed hold of her head, and thrust into her mouth. It was only moments before he grunted, and sent hot spurts of cream down the back of her throat.

Just as he pulled free of her mouth, Danica's orgasm took hold of her, "Fuck yes, I'm going to come! Fuck me hard!" she screamed.

The two men taking her complied, and she cried out as her orgasm hit its peak. She could feel the warm rush of her juices soaking the man below her, as she screamed and bucked against the probing shafts inside her.

Her canals both squeezed tight, and set the two men off within seconds of one another. "Oh yes -- give it to me," she moaned, as spurts of hot cum filled her pussy and ass, semen starting to run down her leg in sticky little streams.

Both men pulled free and Danica's head fell to the bed. She could hear the taunts and sneers of the men. "Now this is a lil' slut after my own heart," one said with a laugh.

Danica panted and tried to catch her breath, as her orgasm slowly let her go. It had not quite subsided completely when hands grabbed her hips, and another cock -- the biggest so far -- slid into her dripping sex, with a single hard thrust.

She yelped as he repeatedly slammed his shaft into her sensitive flesh. Her next yelp was cut off, as another cock filled her mouth.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica had no idea how many times she had reached her peak. She couldn't begin to guess how much cum was saturating her pussy, her ass, running down her legs, on her face, in her hair, and sitting warmly in her stomach. All she knew was that she was coming again, rubbing her own clit as a man pounded her ass. The cock swelled and filled her ass yet again, as she screamed and quivered in orgasm.

Danica collapsed, gasping, to the soaked sheets below her, as the cock left her ass. She didn't even have the strength to roll out of the wet spot on the bed, and simply lay there panting. Every part of her body throbbed with a perverse mixture of pleasure and pain.

After a few moments, she felt uncommonly strong hands lifting her up and moving her. Danica looked up and saw it was the huge man who had sat alone while the others were taking her who now moved her.

Only one other man was still in the room, and he was getting dressed. It was most likely the one who had just filled her ass moments before, she mused absently. He left the room with a last glance back at her naked form.

The man who had moved her began to undress. Despite the throbbing and burning of her body, she felt desire, need, and lust swell up inside her again. Her eyes went huge, and she let out a gasp that was almost a yelp as he revealed his manhood. He had to be almost as long as her forearm, and as big around as her wrist. Danica had never seen -- or even imagined -- a cock so big.

He pulled a jar from his trouser pockets, before he tossed them to the floor, and generously spread large gobs of some sort of salve all over his enormous member. He then picked Danica up effortlessly, and spun her around so her sex was facing him. He put her hands on her knees and spread her legs wide before him.

"I reckon you might be opened up, and slicked up enough to take me now, but ye better start petting that pretty pussy now, 'cause ain't no woman who weren't gettin' off been able to stay awake until I fill 'er up," the big man instructed.

Danica slowly stroked her throbbing, stinging bud, watching with fearful fascination as the man pulled her lips apart with his fingers and pressed that huge cock against her.

She screamed as he slid inside her. Tears came to her eyes, and she closed them involuntarily. When she was able to open them again, she saw that barely any of the massive thing was inside her.

He pulled back and pushed in again, about a quarter of his pussy-splitting cock this time. Danica clenched her teeth and relaxed her muscles as much as possible. The wave of pain hit her again, but not as bad as before. Her fingers rolled and rubbed her clit furiously, the pain was not quite so bad this time.

Her desire burned within her. She wanted this huge cock -- all of it. She needed it. The big man could obviously see it in her face as he pushed back inside her again, just a little farther than before.

With a wide smile, he said, "You want it don't you? Don't worry, little missy, I'll give you all you can handle, and only what you can handle. Ain't no fun sporting with a lass that's asleep."

After a few more strokes, the pleasure she was feeling from being filled so completely for the first time was beginning to overshadow the pain. Her screams were now alternating with long deep moans as she opened up, willing her canal to take every inch of him she could get.

"That's it girlie, lemme in. You've got half of me now. Ye can take it, that's a good girl," he encouraged her, as he pushed in a little deeper.