Danica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

For the remainder of Danica's period, she was left alone. Not even Celes came, though the cotton plugs were left for her on regular intervals while she slept.

On the first morning she awoke to find the plug unspotted, they came again. Groups of men, Camilla, other women, more men who tied her up and spanked her, women who did the same -- they all came. Danica did too, over and over again.

Her next period came, and with it, Zoraster. Once again, the exact same series of events, followed by her being left utterly alone until she had ceased bleeding. Then the whole process would start all over again.

Another month passed. Again, Zoraster came to lap up her red flow and fuck her mercilessly -- making her come so hard -- and then feeding her his blood and cum soaked cock afterward.

Danica expected the days of loneliness to follow, but old Celes came into the room the next day. "I'm not for knowin' what's goin' on lassie, but he's told me ta be here," she explained. There was a quiver of fear, and strangely enough of longing in her voice.

Only moments later, Zoraster entered the room -- alone.

He smiled and laughed wickedly, licking his lips and glaring at Danica, causing her to flush bright red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

"I'm starting to grow bored," Zoraster said matter-of-factly. He sat down in a chair across from the foot of the bed, "So I have decided it is time to add a new layer of delicious torture to both your lives."

Celes' shoulders slumped, and Zoraster laughed long and loud. "Ah yes, you thought your loyal service had perhaps earned you the reward of your youth didn't you, sweet Celes?" He laughed again. "The magic I used on you was no simple Art -- it was a wish. Part of that wish was that no Art, not even mine, could break the curse upon you," he informed her with a false grin.

Celes gasped a horrified, "No!" and then slumped to the bed unconscious.

"As for you, my little rose," Zoraster said and rose to walk over to the bed. "My spell has made you quite the wanton little toy, has it not?"

"Damn your magic you bastard," Danica spat at him, venting all her anger for herself, and for Celes after the revelation he had just made.

"Yes, damn my magic," he said with a laugh. "Take off the pendant. I assure you nothing will happen to you."

Danica was confused. The pendant sapped her magic and cast the horrible spell over her. Why is he ordering me to remove it? She wondered.

She reached gingerly for the pendant, and lifted it from her breast slightly. For just an instant, she felt a stab of the cold fire that had burned through her when it had been forced upon her -- then nothing. Danica slowly pulled the pendant up over her head and off.

Danica felt her Art returning to her in a rush. She was once again able to control the magic that burned inside her. She looked at the pendant, cast it aside, and then glanced up at Zoraster with a mixture of confusion and anger evident in her face.

"Yes, your Art is returned to you. Why not strike me down with it?" Zoraster said and laughed, again. His mocking laughter was really beginning to grate on Danica's nerves.

Danica felt the power building inside her. She knew she could not defeat this bastard, but she hoped at least she could hurt him and force him to destroy her and end her torture. She slipped into the second sight and realized why he did not fear her. The room was dispelled. Though magical items would work here, no wizard could cast a spell that would work within this room.

Zoraster laughed again, "Yes, little rose. No spells can be cast in this room. No spell cast on you will function once you step within its boundaries. Look again at the pendant with your second sight. Discern the dweomers about it."

Danica did so and found the spell sapping dweomer -- and nothing else.

Zoraster laughed long and hard, then pulled a short black rod from his robe and spoke a word of command. Danica felt the oppressive gloom of the dispell leave the room.

"The pendant had no dweomer to control anything but your magic. I did indeed cast a spell upon you that controlled your body that first day, but it dissolved the moment you entered this room. You received potions to relieve you of some of your inhibitions afterward. After that, every emotion, every orgasm, every ounce of arousal has been your own. No magic of mine caused it," Zoraster informed Danica, punctuating it with yet another laugh.

Danica started to hurl the word lies into Zoraster's face, and then she realized it was the truth. Celes never teleporting her directly to or from the room... Only magical items and never a single spell cast within it... The single dweomer about the pendant... It wasn't lies -- it was the truth. Every act she had committed, and been aroused by -- every orgasm had come from within her.

The last thing she heard as blackness overcame her was the sound of Zoraster's mad, mocking laughter echoing throughout the room.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers