Danica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,276 Followers

Danica stroked her clit furiously. It was starting to ache a bit from being rubbed so much, but that only seemed to add to Danica's arousal. He slid one finger, and then another into her ass, and stroked them in and out as he pounded her.

Danica drew near to the edge, and at the last moment, she pushed. This time, she gushed in a torrent rivaling Camilla's earlier. It squirted out around the cock pounding her with every stroke, as she collapsed face first into the bed screaming.

"Damn me, but that's coming!" Brandon grunted, and pulled free. A long stream of juices shot from Danica just as he withdrew from her, drawing a chuckle from him as it soaked him. He moved quickly off the bed and up to Danica. She gasped for breath as she rolled over and opened her mouth wide. Reaching around behind him to grip his muscular buttocks, she pulled Brandon closer.

He pushed her hand aside and put the head of his cock right next to her lips. Danica kept her mouth wide open and tickled the head with the tip of her tongue as he stroked his erection. A moment later, he came a few spurts into her mouth. He then oozed a large amount of thick cream, which she gathered up with her tongue.

Danica surged forward and engulfed his cock, absolutely covered in her own juices, into her mouth. This drew a last hard squirt to the back of her throat. She kept sucking him deep into her throat until he pulled free.

Brandon knelt down beside her, and turned her face upward. He kissed her passionately, his tongue wrangling with hers. "Damn me but that was incredible," he said as he stood back up. "Guess I showed them didn't I?" he said with a grin.

"Mmm, Oh yes," Danica agreed, and licked her lips.

He laughed, got dressed, and left. Danica lay on the bed until she could catch her breath, and gather her strength. She then drank down enough water to relieve her considerable thirst, and went to bathe. She changed the covers after her bath and fell asleep on the warm bed.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica was left alone for the rest of the day and night, and fell into routine. She attended to the needs of her body -- the most frequent her need to come -- and tried to ignore the oppressive gloom of boredom she felt. Her emotions ran the gambit constantly -- first angry, then crying, then aroused, then bored, and then angry again.

The next day, the horrible man with his bag of tricks opened the door to her room with a grin. Danica's temper was flaring when he arrived and she screamed, "Fuck you bastard!" when he came in.

"Soon enough," he replied, sat his bag down on the bedside table, and pulled out several long lengths of rope.

When he walked over to Danica, she slapped and clawed at him, hurling curses the whole time. She was only able to get off a couple of hits before a strong hand grabbed her wrist and pulled it around behind her back painfully, dropping her to her knees.

"Such a feisty kitten," he said with a smile, as she fought the tears the pain in her wrist was causing.

The man lifted her arm out to the side, and pushed her roughly back down to the floor as Danica tried to rise, smacking her hard across the face, and bloodying her lip. Danica spat more curses at the man.

He ignored her outbursts with an evil smile, and tightened the knot around her wrist. He then grabbed her other arm and did the same. He stepped over to pull a chair near, and again slapped Danica hard when she tried to rise. He pulled the chair over and stood up on it, grabbing both ropes.

Danica tried to rise again, but his foot pressed against her shoulders and held her down. She tried to roll away, and the man jumped down from the chair. He pulled her face up into view by using the easy handle of her hair, and slapped her twice hard across the mouth. He then walked over and got something from the bag as Danica tried to rise -- with little success -- against the dizziness his strikes had caused her.

He clamped some sort of clip on a chain onto her left nipple, and then repeated the process with the clip on the other end of the chain to her right breast. He then pushed her down and clamped a third clip to her hood. He snorted with satisfaction and climbed back up on the chair.

Danica tried to rise again, but she had barely moved when the clips started to do their work. Her breasts and hood felt the bite of the metal teeth as she tried to straighten, bringing tears to her eyes and immediately forcing her to her knees again.

He gathered up the ropes again, and pulled Danica's hands up over her head. It pulled the clips slightly when he did so, and Danica fought back tears as she whimpered in pain.

He put the ropes through two rings in the ceiling, which Danica had never noticed being there before, and pulled.

Danica rose up off the ground with a scream as the clips bit in hard. She scrunched up to try to keep the chains from pulling taut. She felt her muscles burning as she held herself there, while the man tied the two ropes off, leaving her suspended in the air.

Garthak removed the clip from her hood, and Danica let her legs fall heavily to swing a few inches from the floor. He then tightened ropes around each of her ankles and tied them off, one to the bottom of the bed, the other to something just inside the closet. Only then did he remove the clips from her nipples.

He stepped back to inspect his work with a smile. Danica was suspended, spread eagle, in front of him. She was pulled taut, and her muscles ached already.

Garthak pulled a thin, narrow piece of wood about two feet long from his horrible bag, and walked around behind Danica. She closed her eyes and steeled herself, though it did nothing to lessen the sting as the strike connected with her skin.

She cursed him with every swift stroke to her ass. He smacked her quickly, over and over again, the wood biting into her flesh. Her curses became half screams of pain. She ceased her cursing and resorted to simply screaming after a while, as she didn't have the presence of mind left to form the words. All the while, she felt wetness gathering between her legs. Anger swelled up inside her, because her body was responding with arousal.

He walked back in front of her and didn't waste a moment, bringing the slender piece of wood down hard on her left nipple. Danica yelped and swayed on the ropes, spitting at him on instinct. She missed, and only drew a smile as the wood fell on her other nipple.

Danica watched with terrified fascination as the wood beat a tattoo against her breasts, and they turned bright red under the assault. Incessantly the sharp crack sounded, followed by Danica's equally sharp yelp of pain.

As had happened the last time Garthak had come to torture her, the angle suddenly changed. The wood resounded with a more muffled crack as it hit Danica's folds. She emitted a long, high-pitched scream, as he smiled and held the wood tight against her sex for a moment. He then pulled back for another stroke.

He took a few more painful strokes at her pussy, and then slowly circled her. The wood fell on her ass, her back, her breasts, and her pussy until Danica didn't even have the strength to scream any longer. She only emitted high-pitched sobbing gasps, as the torture continued.

Finally, he stopped and returned to the bag. Danica panted, trying to catch her breath, swaying on the ropes as she winced from the stinging pain coming from her whole body. She glanced up and saw herself in the mirror. Most of her skin, notably her most sensitive parts, glowed bright red and showed the welts where she had been struck.

Garthak returned with a rod of some sort. It was a light purple in color, and about a foot long. He spoke a word of command and Danica heard a faint hum coming from it.

He reached out slowly with the rod, and brought it into contact with her right breast. Danica yelped hoarsely as an electric jolt shot through her, making her muscles contract, and again as her left breast was submitted to the shocking wand.

He next went around behind her and touched it to each buttock. Danica nearly blacked out each time the wand touched her flesh. Garthak walked back in front of her, and brought the wand toward her with agonizing slowness. He pressed it against her mound and it discharged.

Danica hadn't even realized she had the need, but the moment the wand touched her, a hard stream of pee erupted from her. It soaked the man's trousers as he pulled the wand away, and then trickled and dripped down to the floor in a steady stream.

Garthak smiled and brought the wand up again. He first pointed it at her mound, and then slowly moved it downward. Danica knew what was coming and it was confirmed when he lifted her hood with the fingers of his other hand.

Danica shook her head weakly, gasping, "No, no, no -- please!" as the wand moved slowly toward her.

The jolt ran through her clit, through her lips where it also touched, and seemed to shoot deep up inside her. She knew no more then as blackness overcame her.

Danica came to a few moments later, Garthak holding some sort of strong herbs beneath her nose. She coughed as her vision came back into focus. Garthak then knelt down and lapped at her swollen lips. Danica felt her arousal building, and knew she was already soaking wet. She was angry, in pain, and determined she was not going to come for this bastard.

Garthak continued to lap at her, sucking her clit, and probing with his fingers into her sex and the puckered iris of her ass for a few minutes. He then rose and removed his trousers. He put a stiff cushion on the floor and stood up on it, bringing his erection in line to penetrate her easily.

He pushed inside her, pulling down on her hips and making her arms burn with pain as he did so. He fucked her hard and fast, causing her breasts to swing painfully. Danica snarled in agonized anger, and fought back the fires building inside her.

Garthak was holding back his own orgasm well. He pounded her sore and stinging pussy relentlessly, staring into her eyes, and grinning evilly. Danica was fighting the urge to come hard, but knew she was rapidly losing the battle against her arousal, and the hot friction of his cock swiftly stroking her depths.

Suddenly Garthak's eyes closed and she felt him come hard up inside her. She felt it running down her legs as he pulled from her with a growl, and she managed a faint smile of victory because she had not climaxed -- she had resisted.

Garthak slapped her hard across her smiling lips, obvious disappointment in his face, and then sliced both ropes holding her arms with a single stroke. Danica fell hard to the floor and crumpled.

When she was at last able to rise, he was gone.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica was able to recover enough after some time to rise and remove all the bindings from her. Though she had resisted the orgasm while Garthak was there, the need was still inside her. She crawled up onto the bed and used her fingers to relieve the pressure, despite the stinging pain in her body.

She then crawled into the tub and bathed. As soon as she had finished blotting dry, the old woman entered. Off to the healer they went, to remove the welts on her flesh, and then they returned to the room. Danica was snappish the whole time.

"There's no need ta be takin' yer frustrations out on me girlie!" Celes admonished.

Danica realized what she had been doing and apologized. "I'm sorry..." she paused for a moment and then said, "I don't even know your name."

The old woman said quietly, "Celes."

"Celes," Danica repeated, "That's beautiful."

"Aye, once I enjoyed it, now it seems a mockery. Most women call me crone and that's what I've gone by. The things the men call me I don't care to repeat."

Danica laid a hand on the old woman's shoulder and said, "If it's alright, I would like to call you Celes."

Celes winced slightly, but then smiled and responded, "Aye, ye can if ye wish."

Danica smiled back, and the old woman went to the drawer to gather up one of the silken outfits for Danica to put on.

As Celes turned, she said, "Well, now I'm fer knowin' why ye been such a crab. Looks like yer friend has come ta visit."

Danica looked down and noticed a trickle of ruddy liquid running down her leg.

"Guess we'll be waitin' on the silkies. Get yerself over by the tub, an' I'll be right back. Camilla, bitch that she is, come up with somethin' a right lot more convenient than the traditional method o' wearin' a diaper ta keep from soilin' everything ye sit on or walk over."

The door opened and Zoraster entered. "Do go on, Celes," Zoraster said with a laugh, "But wait outside until I have left first."

The old woman left, and Zoraster crossed the room to Danica. He said not a word, but instead pulled her roughly toward the bed. He pushed her down, and then shrugged off his robes.

"Do nothing -- nothing -- to resist or impede me. If you do, there will be pain. The healer can undo any damage you force me to inflict upon you -- he waits outside at the ready."

Danica paled at the warning, horrified by the thoughts of what the madman might have in store for her if she dared defy him, and just as frightened by thoughts of what he planned to do to her in the first place.

The madman roughly parted Danica's legs, a shudder running through his body as he saw the trickling evidence of her period on her parted lips. He dropped down between her legs and ran his tongue up the small stream on her leg. Another shudder shook his body. Danica felt her body responding, despite her fear and revulsion. Damn this bastard and his magic! she thought.

Danica had never -- ever -- had anyone touch her at this time of the month. Zoraster's tongue seemed a living thing as it explored her, probing deeper than she thought was possible. He seemed to know each and every sensitive spot of her body -- and exactly how to tease and tantalize them with his lips and tongue.

Danica writhed and moaned, completely lost in the feeling. Her body was on fire, tingling like electricity was running through it. She was soon teetering on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like hours. It was only a few minutes in reality, but longer than she had ever stayed in that perfect state of ultimate arousal. Her mouth was opened wide, as she screamed silently to the ceiling above.

At last, she toppled over the edge in a rush. She pushed without thinking, and gushed forth a shower of crimson wetness all over Zoraster. He didn't release her, but instead kept up his furious assault. Danica shuddered, bucked, and screamed her way through at least a dozen back-to-back miniature orgasms, before she finally felt his mouth leave her.

She gasped for air, still writhing from the aftershocks rocking her. Glimpses through her half-opened eyes showed her Zoraster's face, soaked with her flood of cum and blood. She saw him climb up onto the bed.

Just as another aftershock hit her, Zoraster rolled her over roughly and stabbed deep inside her. She had known he was well endowed from seeing him flaccid earlier, but to feel him buried deep inside her and rock hard was to know the truth.

He stroked her with agonizing slowness. She was feeling every inch of him as he pressed into her depths. Danica pushed back -- trying to get more -- and drew a violent smack on her ass, along with a snarl from him.

He continued his torturous slow stroking. Danica kept pushing back involuntarily, wanting, and needing more. Each time she was spanked or pinched hard enough to make her back off.

Danica felt a slow burning fire building deep inside her. She was surprised to hear herself growling as the big cock slid in and out, at the agonizingly slow pace. Her knees were aching from being in one position for so long before he steadily increased his pace, so slowly it was almost impossible to detect. She only realized after it had already happened that he had begun stroking her faster, and then felt it again. Ever so slowly, he built up to speed, as the fires inside her increased to a white-hot intensity.

He suddenly thrust deep inside her, grabbing her hip with one hand and digging his fingers into her flesh. His other hand grabbed her hair and pulled it upward violently as he assaulted her sex.

Danica emitted a series of warbling, gasping yelps as he took her. Then she growled low in her throat as she felt her orgasm bubbling up inside her. She finally reached her peak with a loud, high-pitched scream that turned into an animal-like growl, which she couldn't believe had come from her throat.

He continued to yank her hair, pinch her flesh, and fuck her mercilessly, as she gasped and yelped through her orgasm. She felt him pull free, and immediately she was yanked up by the hair.

He stuck his cock, soaked in her wetness and blood, against her lips. She had just enough time to try to keep her mouth shut before he slapped her hard across the face. As soon as her mouth opened to gasp, he shoved his cock in her mouth.

Zoraster pulled her hair hard as he fucked her face, gagging her as he hit the back of her throat. She fought down her rebelling stomach, having little choice, as he took a few more strokes, and then exploded in her mouth with a hissing gasp.

He held her by the hair tight against him, as he shot hot cum directly down her throat. He then released her, pushed her back to the bed, and stood up.

Danica didn't see him leave the room. She was too busy choking and gagging, even as the aftershocks of her orgasms shook her.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Celes came in as soon as Zoraster had left, helping Danica to the chamber pot, where she emptied her stomach. The old woman then helped Danica clean up and bathe -- instructing her to sit on the seat above the tub afterward.

Celes pulled something from a pocket of her robes. "This is going to be right uncomfortable going in, an' likely ain't gonna be easy the first time -- but it suren' plugs ye up an' keeps ye from soilin' yer frillies. Damn it for bein' made up by a bitch."

The old woman showed Danica how to slide the smooth wooden tube inside her, and helped her get the angle right. She then pressed slowly on a plunger on the end and Danica felt something soft slide inside her.

Celes pulled the tube free, and Danica saw a string hanging from between her labia. The woman explained it was used to retrieve the tightly rolled cotton when it had absorbed all it could handle, to change it. Danica nodded to indicate her understanding.

"Ye need not worry about it comin' out. It'll keep yer flow inside, so ye need not worry about yer clothes, or the bed, or anything else. It's surely better'n the diapers ye prolly been wearin' that time o' the month."

"Thank you Celes," Danica said a little distantly.

"Don't be thankin' me! But don't be thankin' that bitch that created 'em either! Just be thankful that ye got 'em!" the old woman said with a cackle.

Danica smiled and laughed the first real, heartfelt laugh she could remember the whole time she had been in this horrible prison.

"Ye suren' made ol' Garthak mad when ye dinna come up for him," Celes noted, "I heard him a bitchin' ta ol' Zoraster an' talkin' 'bout brandin' and peircin' an' fire an' all sorts a terrible things. Yer fer bein' lucky that he laughed it off an' dismissed ol' Garthak. Tol' him ta get over it an' try harder next time."

Danica shuddered at the things Celes had mentioned, How twisted is this Garthak? She wondered.

The old woman then seemed to have something come over her, "I'm for goin'", she said in clipped tones, and rose from the bed.

"Did I say something -- do something wrong?" Danica asked, not wanting to lose the only real company she had in this place.

Celes sighed and simply said, "No," then left.

Danica was left perplexed and lonely.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,276 Followers