Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam reacted to the light touches on his cock by turning and taking Daniel's other hand in his own. Liam pulled him close and kissed him lightly, smelling his musk and feeling his soft lips against his own. Daniel kissed back, one hand clasping Liam's tightly and the other grasping his cock through his pants.

Liam released Daniel's hand and moved down to his pants, undoing Daniel's belt and slacks quickly without breaking their closeness or their kiss. Daniel's pants dropped to his ankles and he stood there in his jacket, shirt and thong. Liam began to rub Daniel's cock through his sheer thong, slowly tracing his balls, shaft and head.

With his other hand free, Daniel repaid the favor, by dropping Liam's pants and letting his 7 inch, very hard cock, topped with a beautiful mushroom head, spring free, as Liam was not wearing anything underneath. Daniel's hand began to slowly stroke his cock as he explored the shaft, head and balls. When Daniel's fingers caressed the underside of Liam's head, Liam's slid his tongue into Daniel's mouth, moaning deeply.

While they kissed and stroked each other they frantically used their feet to get their shoes off and their pants from around their ankles. Daniel broke the kiss and released Liam's cock so that he could remove his jack and unbutton his shirt. Liam did the same.

As he unbuttoned his shirt, Daniel admired Liam's manly build and leaned forward to kiss his chest in between his shirt halves. Liam smiled and pulled him in for another kiss, but turned away at the last moment and kissed down his neck as Daniel removed his shirt. After he got his shirt off, and while Liam was still removing his own, Daniel got his socks off and while standing there in just his sheer thong, he gazed at his wife.

Jamie's head was leaned back, her lips parted, her eyes closed as she felt every kiss from Ally's plush lips along her legs and up her tummy. Her own fingers were caressing Ally's back searching for her bra to unhook.

As Ally made her way up her belly, kissing a line from the top of her sheer panties to her cleavage, Jamie unhooked Ally's bra. Ally dropped her hands and let her bra hit the floor in a pile with her dress. As she did that, she straightened to gaze into Jamie's eyes.

Jamie was taken in by her piercing blue irises and felt a flutter in her stomach of desire and raw animal lust. Her hands slid up Ally's sides to her pert breasts and began to trace the outside of her areolas.

As she did so, they both looked over to their husbands to see Daniel wearing only the sheer black thong that Jamie had given him to wear earlier that evening, and Liam dropping the last of his clothes, his socks, in a pile on the floor. Jamie admired them both, as they were both handsome and good looking men with sizable cocks and masculine bodies.

As her fingers traced Ally's nipples, she locked eyes with Daniel. She willed him to give into his desires, to live in the moment, as that was what she was planning to do. Daniel was staring back at her and as soon as they locked eyes for a second, she knew what he was going to do.

She watched as he dropped to his knees, grasped Liam's raging hard cock with both hands and slowly brought his mouth to Liam's swollen, precum leaking head. Jamie stood and stared as her husband parted his lips and guided Liam's engorged head into his mouth, while cupping his balls and caressing his shaft. Jamie's heart lifted as she realized that her husband was living out one of his biggest fantasies, as he started to bob up and down on his very first cock.

As Daniel began to suck Liam's cock in earnest, Jamie leaned Ally back, supporting her head and back with one arm and took the closest nipple into her mouth. Ally let out a moan of surprise and delight as Jamie nibbled and sucked, lightly at first and then with vigor, rolling her nipple around her lips with her tongue and biting ever so lightly.

Ally realized she was beginning to drip pussy juice down her leg as she stood in the hall, back arched, in just panties and stilettos, as a beautiful blond bombshell was suckling and nibbling her nipples. She let her head loll back and her lips parted in a soft moan.

At the same exact time Liam tilted his head back and moaned a deep throaty moan of pleasure as Daniel continued to suck, lick and caress his cock. Liam moved his hands to the back of Daniel's head and lightly caressed and pushed his head down on his throbbing manhood.

Daniel's hands were stroking his shaft and he was tenderly running his nails over and around Liam's balls. It was driving Liam wild. He was enjoying Daniel's mouth immensely. Daniel couldn't believe how good it felt to have another man's cock in his mouth. He loved the taste, the texture and gooey precum that was filling his mouth up and coating his taste buds.

He had an intense drive to suck all of the cum out of Liam's balls and swallow it down like he had seen his wife do to him numerous times. He felt small and girly on his knees in what were essentially panties, in front of this man, whose cock, on closer inspection was larger than his in every way, not enormously so, but enough.

It brought back to him desires of being taken by a strong and well-endowed man when he used to have cross dressing fantasies, years previously. Daniel thought to himself that all he was missing was some makeup and corset, since he was wearing basically panties anyways.

As he worked his way through his first blowjob, he looked over to his wife to find her alternating between Ally's nipples, eliciting moans and squeals of pleasure and excitement. Liam glanced down and noticed where Daniel was looking.

"She loves having her nipples played with. She's even gotten off a few times with just nipple play," he explained. And then he asked, "Why don't we find someplace more comfortable to go?" Daniel popped his hungry mouth off of Liam's large, hard dick and stood up, kicking his piles of clothes and shoes aside.

"Sure, let's go to the bedroom," he replied and walked over to the girls. He whispered to Jamie, "I see you are having fun but let's continue this upstairs."

"I'm not the only one, am I, blowjob betty? However, that is a good idea." She replied with a smile. Turning to Ally and taking her hand, she said, "Let's go upstairs, beautiful lady."

The girls stepped out of their clothes, Jamie still in her push up strapless bra, sheer thong, which was very, very wet, and black stilettos and Ally in just her black g string and sparkling stilettos and walked up stairs hand in hand.

The boys followed. Liam butt naked with a raging hard on and Daniel in his sheer black thong and nothing else. Once in the bedroom, the girls kicked off their shoes at the door and bee lined towards the bed, while the boys headed towards a comfy chair situated in the corner of the room.

Liam settled into the chair and Daniel returned to his knees as Liam, seeing that Daniel wanted to be a little submissive, pushed him down lightly by his shoulders and guided his head back to his leaking, swollen cock, slipping it easily back into Daniel's waiting and eager mouth.

The girls watched for a second Daniel begin to blow Liam in earnest, and as Liam's head lolled back in pleasure, Ally grabbed Jamie and turned her facing away from the bed, and she then pushed her onto her back.

She gave Jamie a wry, sweet smile as she dropped to her knees in between Jamie's legs, which were hanging off the bed. She kissed down her right leg, beginning near her sopping panties, and moving with practiced and sensual ease.

She left a trail of kisses down her smooth, toned thigh and calf, taking special care to kiss around her knee cap. She kissed down her ankle and left a small kiss on each toe, all the while running her finger tips lightly up and down both of Jamie's legs. Jaime felt each kiss and the tingling that they left drove her wild with desire.

Ally did the same with the other leg, beginning with her toes and ending next her soaking wet panties. She pushed the panties aside with her tongue and licked her labia, just teasingly, just enough to let Jamie know that her tongue was on her pussy.

Jamie couldn't help grabbing Ally's head and pushing it further over towards her snatch, wanting, needing her soft mouth on her clit. Ally softly grabbed her hands off her head and peeked up over her mound to catch Jamie's eyes looking straight at her.

Ally smiled and in the sultriest voice she could muster said, "slide back."

She quickly lowered her head back to Jamie's pussy and took her vagina juice logged panties in her teeth. As Jamie slid backwards, the panties slid off her hips and down her legs, staying in Ally's mouth. When Jamie slid back, Ally's eyes came into view and they locked eyes again. The lust and desire they found in each other's eyes drove them both wild.

Jamie wanted Ally's tongue inside her as much Ally wanted to taste her. Ally crawled onto the bed, her firm, round ass high in the air, her g string still on as she dove tongue first into Jamie's clit. Jamie was in heaven as Ally's tongue went to work.

She began licking her clit and into her vagina. Jamie tasted amazing, sweet and a little tangy with a wonderful soft smell that permeated Ally's nose as she breathed in Jamie's pussy. Ally's hands wrapped around the outside of Jamie's thighs as she sucked and licked her juicy clit and labia.

Jamie began to moan and gasp uncontrollably. Ally knew what she was doing, that much was obvious to Jamie. She swirled her tongue against Jamie's clit as she began to pump her finger into her pussy. Jamie reflexively grabbed Ally's head as she began to get closer and closer to an orgasm.

Her chest was starting heave, her tits rising and falling rapidly as she struggled to catch her breath under Ally's ministrations. Jamie's moans became more and more urgent as her volume got louder and louder. Her back started to arch and Ally sucked harder on her clit and began thrusting her fingers rapidly into her pussy. Ally spread Jamie's labia lips apart and sucked hard on her clit when it popped out, driving Jaime over the edge with pleasure.

Jamie's moans and breathing were so loud that it distracted Liam from one of the best blow jobs of his life. Daniel was sucking, licking, slurping and teasing his cock like a pro. Liam was afraid he would blow his load sooner than he wanted to because of the enthusiasm of Daniel's soft mouth and lips.

Liam was impressed that he was able to deep throat his entire 7 inch cock several times. He nearly blew his load the last time he did it. As Jamie approached her climax Liam pulled Daniel's slick, precum filled mouth off his cock and pointed his attention to the bed.

"Wow, that is amazing," whispered Liam to Daniel, as they both watched Jamie cum harder than Daniel had ever seen her cum before while Ally furiously licked, sucked and thrusted into her pussy.

Her legs clamped down on Ally's head and Jamie's whole body shook with pleasure as she rode wave after wave of pleasure emanating from the sensual dance of Ally's tongue and fingers. After what seemed like five minutes of cumming, Jamie released Ally's head and face from her snatch and opened her eyes to all three of them smiling at her.

She smiled back and breathed out, "Holy shit...that was the best orgasm I've ever had without a dick inside me." Ally moved up towards her face and gave Jamie a wet sloppy kiss filled with her own juices.

"That is so hot," Jamie whispered when she came up for air and looked over at her husband still on his knees, Liam's rock hard cock in his hands still wet with his saliva, gazing at them. As she slipped her fingers down into Ally's g string and began playing with her clit, she said, "Swallow every drop, my good cock sucking husband." With her other hand she began to trace and rub Ally's nipples while she watched her husband's head get pushed back down to sucking Liam's cock.

Liam left his hand on the back of Daniel's head as he resumed sucking his dick. Daniel bobbed his head up and down, taking as much of Liam's cock as he could take comfortably, while he stroked his shaft with both of his hands.

Every few minutes he would take his mouth off and lick up and down the entire cock, paying special attention to the underside of his head. His hands would caress Liam's very full and now very tight balls as Liam prepared to empty them into Daniel's hungry and eager mouth.

Knowing that Liam was getting close Daniel began to suck and bob faster and faster. His hands stroked and caressed along Liam's shaft at a rate that matched his head. As Daniel continued his submissive cock worship, Liam's head lolled back and his lips parted slightly with a deep, throaty moan of pure pleasure and bliss. His hands, one on the back of Daniel's head and the other on the arm of the chair, began to clench in anticipation of his climax.

Ally noticed Liam's moans and his hands and knew that he would blow his load soon. She tapped Jamie to come up from kissing her neck and chest to watch her husband take Liam's load of cum in his mouth. Jamie's gaze joined Ally's on her husband kneeling in front of Liam, bobbing his head on Liam's cock and stroking him for all he's worth.

Liam yelled out and grasped the back of Daniel's head hard, holding him nearly ¾ of the way down his shaft. Daniel was prepared, having felt Liam's cock tighten and his balls pull up into his scrotum, and was waiting. He tasted the salty goodness of the first powerful spurt of cum as Liam yelled out in ecstasy.

The next two spurts filled his mouth to overflowing and he swallowed rapidly to keep up. The taste was musky and salty, but Daniel felt it was hot to have this man's cum in his mouth after working hard to blow him.

Liam continued to empty his balls into his eager mouth with Daniel swallowing almost every drop, however, some cum began leaking down his face from the corners of his mouth. As Liam's body started to relax from his cum spasms and his cock began to soften in Daniel's mouth, he took a final swallow and stood to face the bed. He took his finger and wiped the cum dripping down his face, and licking his finger he winked at his wife, who smiled seductively back.

While Daniel was getting a mouthful of cum, Jamie had been fingering Ally under her panties. Tiring of this, she reached over to her nightstand and grabbed some scissors out of a drawer. She snipped each side of Ally's panties, each with a kiss on a different nipple. Then she pulled the rest of the tattered fabric out from between her legs so that she could insert several fingers at once.

Jamie went to work on her tits with her mouth and her pussy with her fingers. However, Ally became overwhelmed with the sensation and laid down on the bed. While she did this, she grabbed Jamie's head and pushed it down to her pussy.

Jamie's first taste of another woman's pussy was sweet and her wholly feminine odor made her wildly lusty and horny. She tentatively licked Ally's clit as she fingered her pussy. When Ally moaned, Jamie began to lick and suck on her clit with gusto while probing inside her vagina with her fingers, looking for her g spot.

While Jamie licked, sucked and thrust into Ally's pussy, Ally glanced over to see Daniel and Liam stand up. Daniel gave Liam a wet, sloppy cum kiss with tongue and Liam slipped his fingers into the waistband of Daniel's thong, pulling it over his hips and down, in one smooth movement.

Liam pushed Daniel down into the seat and kneeled in front of him, stroking Daniel's rock hard cock with both his hands. He locked eyes with Daniel and lowered his mouth to his engorged, leaking cock head, let it slip between his lips before breaking eye contact. Ally watched as her husband began to suck, lick and caress Daniel's cock like he was a hooker.

Diverting her attention back to Jamie's ministrations on her sopping wet pussy, she realized that Jamie had not one, not two, but three fingers thrusting into her pussy vigorously while licking and sucking her clit. She was dancing her tongue across Ally's clit, searching out the folds of her labia, spreading them and popping her clit out so that she could suck and nibble on it. Every time she would feel Ally's body tense or spasm under her touch, she would lick and suck harder, enjoying how Ally's body responded to her touch and willing her to new heights of ecstasy.

Tasting her, smelling her, feeling her sex was driving Jamie crazy with desire. She wanted nothing more than to please Ally's every desire, to completely and totally and satisfy her. Jamie pulled her fingers out of Ally's soaking pussy, continuing to lick and suck her clit and labia. She moved her fingers up Ally's toned abs, towards her pert, heaving breasts.

She began to trace and lightly pinch her nipples in rhythm with the dance that her tongue was performing on Ally's clit. Jamie rolled her tongue across Ally's clit and slipped it in her pussy, darting in and out as Ally's body began to arch and convulse.

Ally's hands clenched the bed sheets as she got closer and closer to cumming. Jamie's fingers continued to tweak and trace her nipples as her tongue licked and lapped her clit and pussy. Jamie's tongue moved faster as she darted it in and out of her pussy, sucked harder on Ally's clit as she felt her body tense and Ally's moans and squeals became louder and more insistent.

Daniel was supremely relaxed sitting in the chair, his head tilted back while Liam worked his raging hard cock with all his might. Liam bobbed his head up and down his shaft, taking care to lick and suck on his head, driving Daniel wild.

His hands stroked Daniel's shaft and caressed his balls while he worked the precum out of Daniel's leaking, spongy, mushroom head. As Ally's moans crescendoed, Daniel tapped Liam on the head and directed his attention to his wife, who was screaming "I'm cumming" as she attempted to rip the sheet off the bed with her hands and crush Jamie's head with her thighs. As the boys watched Ally ride wave after wave of ecstasy and pleasure, they made eye contact and smiled at each other.

Liam pulled his hungry mouth off of Daniel's cock and stared as he said, "holy shit, I've never seen her cum like that. Jamie must have a hidden lesbian in her tongue." Daniel chuckled as he gently pressed Liam's head back down to his throbbing dick.

As Ally's earthshattering orgasm slowly subsided and she released Jamie's head from between her legs, she panted, "Holy fuck, I've never cum like that before." As she looked down and smiled at Jamie, "That was amazing, my beautiful blond sex goddess."

"Glad it was good for you. I love the way you taste and smell. God, I love it. It makes me super horny!" she replied.

Jamie pulled herself up and behind Ally's lithe little body to spoon her, propping herself up on one elbow as she caressed her side, breasts and nipple with the other hand. The girls looked over to the boys to see Liam on his knees, head bobbing up and down as he deep throated Daniel's hard member over and over again.

Daniel was sitting with his head tilted back, lips slightly parted with small moans of pleasure escaping every few seconds. His hands were on the armrests of the chair, beginning to clench and tighten as he got closer to blowing his load in Liam's waiting and eager mouth.

As Liam sucked, licked and caressed Daniel's raging hard cock, he would deep throat him every few minutes, working his dick deeper and deeper in his mouth, almost to the root. Ally was amazed by her husband's ability to deep throat without gagging.

She turned towards Jamie and whispered, "Fuck me, he's a better cock sucker than I am."

"Seems like Daniel is too, maybe they need new bedroom assignments for the future," Jamie replied.

As Liam's eager and very talented mouth continued to bring Daniel closer and closer to an orgasm, the girls watched with rapt excitement. Ally because she knew her husband had always wanted to suck and fuck another well hung man, and Jamie because she knew that Daniel was about to have a mind blowing orgasm while still tasting Liam's own cum in his mouth.