Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel started to moan loudly, arching his back and bucking his hips. He grabbed the back of Liam's head with both hands and screamed out in orgasmic pleasure as he emptied the entirely of his balls into Liam's hungry mouth. Liam felt Daniel tense and allowed his head to be pushed down almost to the base of Daniel's cock, taking a deep breath along the way down.

Daniel's steel hard cock began to spurt loads and loads of milky white cum to Liam's waiting and open throat. Very little cum actually ended up in Liam's mouth, his deep throating allowed him to swallow almost all of the gigantic load being squirted into his mouth by Daniel's Vesuvius like cock. Liam gulped and gulped and gulped for what seemed like five minutes, as Daniel continued to press his face down and buck his hips up.

Jamie, seeing the mind blowing orgasm coursing through Daniel, whispered to Ally between neck kisses, "He has huge loads. I should have warned Liam to swallow early and fast."

As they watched, Daniel's orgasm subsided and he released Liam's head and relaxed back into the chair. Liam rose from his knees and made eye contact with Daniel, who immediately began to laugh uncontrollably.

The girls were curious as Liam turned to face them with a confused look on his face, and when they saw cum leaking from Liam's nose and mouth, they too descended into uncontrolled laughter. Liam grabbed what was left of Ally's panties and wiped his nose as he licked his mouth off with his tongue. He gave everyone a wry smile and turned to Daniel and said, "very impressive load, volcano cock, very impressive." He leaned down and lightly kissed Daniel's deflated cock, as a sign of respect.

The evening took a pause while everyone rested from the intense and mind blowing orgasms that each of them had given the other. Liam was lying on the floor, with a very hard cock from his blow job performance; Daniel was relaxed into the chair, with a very tired dick from his buckets of cum orgasm. The girls were slowly and gently kissing and caressing each other's bodies on the bed.

While nuzzling and kissing Ally's neck, Jamie had a flash of inspiration. She remembered some of the games that Daniel and she used to play with each other, and decided to take control of the night. She hopped off the bed and trotted off to the bedroom closet.

Ally watched her hot, little ass bounce side to side as she walked to the closet, wondering where she was going. A minute later Jamie returned with a large leather bag. She proceeded to pull out a large strap on dildo with harness, winking at Ally as she placed it on the night stand.

She then pulled out a bottle of lube and finally a stainless steel item that Ally couldn't identify. Ally was about to ask what the stainless steel thing was when Jamie walked over to her husband and knelt down in front of him.

His wife appearing in between his legs caught Daniel's attention and he watched as she whipped out a stainless steel chastity cage. She deftly slipped his cock and balls through the ring, and then threaded his very flaccid and tired cock into the cock cage, finishing by removing the key from the lock, leaving his cock locked away. She placed the key, on its necklace, around her neck.

"Now that you've cum, we don't want that all over the place again. You will do whatever I tell you from now on tonight." She told him, as she stood over him. Daniel, aroused by being dominated by his wife, simply nodded his head. She kissed him softly, tasting the remnants of Liam's seed on her husband's tongue and lips.

"Good. Now Liam's cock is hard again. Get him rock hard and then ask him nicely to fuck your ass while we watch." She instructed.

"Yes, goddess," Daniel replied, enjoying the change in pace and more than willing to be her, or anyone else's, bitch for the night.

As the now caged and servile Daniel, dropped to his knees in between Liam's legs and began sucking and caressing his cock, Jamie sauntered over to the night stand and grabbed the lube and one more steel item from the leather bag.

She returned to where her husband was on his knees, licking the tip of Liam's cock with small teasing touches of his tongue. Enjoying watching her husband service Liam, she leaned over and commanded, "Don't stop sucking that cock."

All Daniel did was moan in reply. Jamie kneeled behind her husband's ass and slathering some lube on his asshole. She worked her finger in for a moment and then slipped a rather large steel butt plug up and into his ass. He tensed as it started to dilate his sphincter, but then relaxed, moaning on Liam's cock, as it slipped past his asshole and filled him up.

Jamie walked confidently into the bathroom to wash her hands, leaving Ally to wonder what was going to happen next. Ally, still on the bed waiting, glanced at Liam who gave her a knowing glance and mouthed, "Good luck".

When Jamie returned from the bathroom she came to the side of the bed and she stepped into the strap on harness, attaching the larger than life dildo to complete the set up. When she was done she looked Ally in the eye and stated, "well my little Nordic beauty, it's time I fucked you into submission, just like your husband is about to do to mine."

Enticed by Jamie's take control attitude and having a submissive streak in her, Ally smiled and moved to her knees to await instructions. Jamie took this as a sign of acquiescence and kneeled on the bed facing Ally with her huge cock swinging out. "Come and suck my cock, my Nordic princess," she instructed.

Ally leaned forward and took the tip of the large phallus in her mouth with a slight moan. Using both hands she stroked the shaft up and down and caressed the balls. This was a huge dick, thought Ally. It was at least 8 inches long and girthier than Liam and Daniel combined. Ally quivered in excitement at the thought of a beautiful blond fucking her into oblivion with that thing.

As she moved her mouth and hands all over Jamie's large cream colored cock, Jamie looked over to the boys to see Liam standing before a kneeling Daniel. She heard Daniel ask, "Please fuck me Liam. Fill me with your cum and make me your cum slut."

Liam led Daniel to the bed and told him, "Get on your knees."

Daniel slithered onto the bed facing the girls and got onto all fours, with his ass in the air for Liam to take. He looked at his wife, who was in the process of turning Ally around and putting her on all fours as well, and smiled.

In a moment his wife's statement from the car would come true, he would take every inch of Liam's sizable cock. Liam lined up behind Daniel, in between his legs, and grabbed the handle in the butt plug, slowly pulling it out of his ass. It came out with a plop, and Liam tossed it on the floor.

Jamie, watching Liam prepare to enter her husband, tossed the lube to Liam. She then lined up behind Ally, grabbed her shapely hips and plunged her massive cock into Ally, all the way to the hilt, in one smooth movement. Ally let out a squeal of surprise and pleasure at being entered so forcefully and deeply. Jamie pulled out a little and slammed her cock back into Ally's pussy with full force, bouncing Ally forward and sending tremors throughout her body.

As Jamie continued to fuck Ally with a good rhythm that bounced her with each thrust, she looked over at her husband on his hand and knees, with Liam lined up behind. Liam legs were outside of Daniels, with his hands on his hips and his cock resting against Daniel's asshole, ready to enter him.

Already loosened up from the plug, Liam gripped his hips and slowly thrust his cock into his virgin ass, one inch at a time. Jamie watched her husband's face intently as he was deflowered for the first time by Liam's large cock.

As Liam continued his inexorable march forward into his ass, Daniel's eyes closed half way, his lips partly slightly and he moaned in pleasure. Liam's cock felt like it had no end. It kept coming and coming, filling him up more and more. Daniel could feel Liam's hands on his hips, holding him strongly as he forced his cock deeper into his ass.

Liam felt the tightness of his ass and it drove him wild with desire to cum in Daniel's ass, like an animal marking his territory. His cock was a raging hard on and it felt like steel penetrating Daniel's ass.

Jamie, still pumping her cock into Ally's soaked and loosened pussy, watched as Liam's hips met Daniel's ass and she knew that he was balls deep in her husband's ass. The look on Daniel's face was one of pure bliss. Liam pulled out a little and slowly worked his dick back into Daniel's ass. He did this for a while so Daniel's ass could loosen up and he could really fuck him like a cum slut is meant to be fucked.

As Liam was loosening Daniel's ass up with his massive member, Ally was building towards another orgasm. Jamie had found the perfect rhythm and with each thrust was sending waves of pleasure through Ally's whole body.

Her breasts swayed under her as she moved from the strong, and increasingly rapid thrusts. As Ally's body built towards another orgasm from the massive girl cock penetrating her repeatedly, she looked up and locked eyes with Daniel, who was facing her in the same position, experiencing the same rhythmic thrusting.

They watched each other shudder as Jamie and Liam naturally synchronized their rhythms and began to thrust in unison, making Daniel and Ally lurch towards each other simultaneously. As Daniel felt Liam's pounding speed up, filling his ass completely and totally with his huge cock, he watched Ally's face as she began to moan and scream uncontrollably as Jamie worked her pussy with her giant girl cock.

Ally began to shudder and shake on the waves of her second orgasm of the night as Jamie slammed into her one final time. Ally's moaning and screaming peaked and then subsided as the orgasm receded and she collapsed on her side, gazing lovingly at Jamie and her massive cock.

Jamie, after watching Ally fall over weakened from her orgasm, figured that she needed a break for a little while. But Jamie was still horny and wanted to fuck something. She watched as Liam was now really fucking Daniel's ass like an anal princess, powerfully slamming his massive cock into Daniel's ass, going balls deep with each thrust.

Daniel was in heaven, the initial discomfort of being penetrated by Liam's large cock having turned to pure anal pleasure as Liam's massive cock head rubbed his prostate with each long thrust, while his caged cock was struggling against Jamie's imposed prison.

Liam was in his element, his dick in a tight hole, thrusting into Daniel's ass as he pulled him down on his cock by his hips. Even though he came not long again he could feel his balls getting tight again and knew that he would cum in Daniel's ass soon.

Jamie slid over to face Daniel as he was being reamed by Liam's fat cock. She took his head in her hands and pulled his mouth over to her massive girl cock. When Liam slammed the length of his 7 inch cock into Daniel's ass, Daniel would lurch forward, impaling his mouth on his wife's massive dick. The process would repeat when Liam would pull Daniel back onto his cock and then thrust him forward.

Impaled on each end, Daniel was in pure nirvana. His ass was completely full of Liam's cock and tingled with the beginnings of an orgasm. He knew that he would be hard if he wasn't in chastity. That, in and of itself, made him super horny. Being fucked while his own cock was locked up made him hot for his goddess, his wife.

Each time his mouth would slide up and down his wife's cock he was reminded of how submissive he was being right now and that added to the pleasure of the experience. He looked up and made eye contact with Jamie, his goddess, watching the key to his cock swing and bounce between her full and beautiful breasts.

She smiled at him and then looked to Liam, whose head was tilted back, mouth open in silent screams of pleasure. Jamie knew that he was about to fill her caged, spit roasted husband's ass with his cum. She was getting hot and horny thinking about Daniel's ass being filled up with Liam's cum.

Liam shouted out with pleasure, "I'm gonna fill your ass up, my little locked anal princess!" Jamie let go of Daniel's head as Liam slammed himself balls deep into his ass and released a huge, pent up load of cum.

Daniel could feel spurt after spurt of cum fill his ass as Liam gripped his hips with his strong, large hands. Jamie watched as Daniel's face showed pure sexual pleasure at being Liam's sex object. His eyes were closed and mouth wide open with low moans of pleasure coming out uncontrollably. His moans coupled with the deep grunts of Liam finishing blowing his load in her husband's ass made her insanely turned on.

When Liam's limp cock plopped out of Daniel's well used and loosened ass, Jamie quickly moved off the bed and grabbed the butt plug off the floor that was already lubed up from previous use and slipped it back into her husband's stretched ass.

She wanted to trap Liam's cum in her husband ass, partly because she thought it was hot to have another man's load sloshing around in his ass and partly because she didn't want it all to leak out and make a mess. But mostly the first reason, she thought to herself, chuckling under her breath as she finished seating the plug, making sure it would stay.

Removing the harness and strap-on she moved back on the bed, and since Daniel was still on his hand and knees recovering from the intense fucking he'd just been given, she laid down in front of him with her legs spread.

"Eat me out, please." She commanded. "And use the time to contemplate how big of a cum slut you are with Liam's cum filling up your ass and sloshing around in your tummy" she said as she smiled at his dazed and completely satisfied expression. Daniel laid himself down and began to suck and lick Jamie's clit and pussy.

As he worked, Ally had recovered enough to want more. Liam was back in the chair, exhausted from the rigorous and downright hardcore fucking that he had given Daniel. So she leaned over to Jamie and whispered in her ear something.

Jamie smiled and whispered something in return. Ally, still a little weak from the intensity of two enormous orgasms, climbed off the bed and headed towards the closet. She emerged a few minutes later with something in each hand. Liam watched her as she walked over to him, stronger and more confident with each step.

"Close your eyes," she told him. He did.

She kneeled in front of him, between his legs and wiped off his flaccid and tired cock with several baby wipes, making sure that he was completely clean. Then she produced a second stainless steel chastity cage.

She quickly slipped his balls and cock through the steel ring as she saw Jamie do previously. Then she slipped his deflated cock into the cage and locked it up, putting the key, on its necklace, around her neck.

Liam's eyes snapped open and he looked down at his locked up cock and then to his wife with a questioning look. "There's been too much sperm around tonight, I'm taking control of your dick for a while." She explained.

"Hop up on the bed next to your fellow locked up bitch, please." She then commanded.

Liam stood up and crawled on to the bed next to Daniel, who was still licking and sucking on Jamie's pussy with vigor, moving faster and more intensely when she gasped and moaned. Ally climbed up on the bed and approached Liam's ass, waiting high in the air.

She spread some lube from her fingers on Liam's asshole and fingered him for a second, before sliding in a medium sized butt plug. Liam moaned with surprise and excitement as his ass was filled up. Ally slapped his ass, harder than a playful slap, but not so hard to hurt, but just enough that he would get the hint that she controlled him now. She then slid her body next to Jamie's, directly in front of her husband. She grabbed Jamie's hand and spread her legs.

She told Liam, "Now eat me out and while you do, think about how having a belly full of another man's cum and a plug up your ass makes you my bitch."

Liam glanced down at his flaccid, locked up member and wiggled his ass to feel the plug invading and filling it up. He then looked at Daniel and decided that he might like to be controlled by his Nordic goddess of a wife like this, and so got to work licking, sucking and probing her pussy with his tongue.

Daniel, lifting his face off of his goddesses snatch, quickly whispered to Liam as he leaned down to lick his wife's, now master's, pussy, "Welcome to the bitch ranks, lover."

As the boys, now caged and at their wives' mercy, worked on their pussies, Ally and Jamie laid side by side, hand in hand. They moaned occasionally when their man slave hit a particularly good spot, but generally they were relaxed by the multiple orgasms and general sexy atmosphere of the evening.

"I like the cock cage", Ally told Jamie. "I've seen them before but never thought that it would be something that would interest me," she continued.

"We played with them years ago, and Daniel always seemed to be super horny when I would lock his dick up for any period of time," Jamie reported.

"He went on a buying spree for a while and now we have a bunch of chastity cages," she explained. "They are effective at focusing all their thoughts and energy on us, instead of their own orgasm. I love being Daniel's goddess," she giggled and let a small moan escape her lips as Daniel licked her clit in a particularly sensual way.

"Yeah, I can totally see that," Ally replied and squealed slightly as Liam slipped two fingers into her pussy. "I've always been more submissive with Liam, but seeing you just tell Daniel what to do turned me on like crazy. I want to try it more with Liam and see how it goes," she explained between gasps for air.

"Initially I was not into dominating him much. I mean it was fun but I didn't get off on it like he did. Then I..." she trailed off as her back arched and she squeezed Ally's hand as wave of pleasure emanated from her clit and Daniel's expert maneuvers with his tongue.

"Figured out that he will do pretty whatever I ask him to do when he's caged and I'm his goddess. I would give him random commands and get him to do all sorts of stuff for years, sexual things but also things like chores. He was always super horny and ready to fuck whenever I wanted it, and if I didn't, he accepted it without any argument. Then kids and life kinda took over" she continued.

"ummmmmm..." Ally replied. She was too focused on Liam's tongue and fingers in her pussy to respond.

Panting, Jamie continued, "besides...I think more and more...that women should take increased...ugh...control in the bedroom. The cock cage just...demonstrates that explicitly."

Ally turned her head towards Jamie's as the boys worked their key holders up towards another orgasm. She could see that her new lover was about to cum, as her back was arched and her lips were parted with small moans escaping. Jamie turned towards Ally and locked eyes. Ally smiled and stated in between gasps, "can't argue...with that, the...results speak for...themselves."

Daniel's tongue danced across his goddess's clit and darted into and out of her pussy. He loved the way his wife tasted. He loved that she remembered his submissive fantasies and that she was making them happen without even discussing it with him, appropriately so.

He thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy as he nibbled and sucked on her clit, knowing that it drove Jamie wild with desire. He could feel her body begin to tremble and shudder as she built towards another orgasm. His own cock was straining at its cage and longed to be free.

He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw that Liam was now laying on the bed, his face buried in Ally's, now his master's, snatch licking and sucking, as well as thrusting his fingers into her wet pussy. Liam's own cock was straining at the cage that his wife had installed, and though he would have liked to be hard, he was turned on by the control that he realized his wife now had over him and his orgasm.