Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He always had the fantasy of being dominated by another man, but maybe, he thought, it would be hot to be dominated by his blond bombshell wife too. He could tell that Ally was approaching another orgasm by the way her body convulsed and tensed.

As Liam was working her clit with his tongue to make her cum, he heard Jamie moaning and screaming. He glanced up and watched as Daniel brought his wife...no his goddess...to a mind bending climax.

Jamie's mouth was wide open with silent screams of pleasure and her whole body was tense, shuddering and shaking as she squeezed Ally's hand in one hand and clenched the sheets in the other. She rode the waves of pleasure coming from the dance of Daniel's tongue on her soft pussy and clit. Daniel continued his assault on her pussy until her moaning has lessened and her body began to relax.

Ally was closing in on her own orgasm when Jamie began to moan and scream uncontrollably. Liam's tongue and fingers worked her soft pussy like an expert, driving her wild. When Jamie clamped down on her hand as she began to cum it was too much for Ally and it set off her orgasm.

She started to moan and squeal as her legs closed on her man slave's head, holding his tongue against her clit. Her body tensed and her back arched as she squeezed Jamie's hand in return. Ally rode wave after of wave of raw sexual pleasure.

As they subsided, she released Liam's head and turned to look at Jamie, who looked back at her in return with an utterly satisfied expression. Daniel popped up from between Jamie's legs, cum and pussy juice all over his mouth, nose and jaw, looked at Liam, who was just rising from between Ally's legs and proclaimed, "I win!"

Liam smirked and replied, "Touché," as the girls giggled a post coital giggle of pleasure and satisfaction.

Jamie, recovering from her orgasmic bliss, looked from the boys kneeling at the foot of the bed in their chastity cages to Ally still in post cum daze. "I think that we should exercise our rights as the owners of their cocks and have the boys go and get us some post sex food and drink. What do you think Ally?" She asked.

"Oh hell yeah! Mind if I give the orders to our cock locked servants?" Ally asked enthusiastically.

"Of course. Make sure you command them," Jamie whispered, indicating the chastity cage key around Ally's neck.

"Boys..." Ally commanded with an air of confidence and authority, while fondling the key between her sizable and shapely breasts, "please take your naked little plugged asses to the kitchen and get your goddesses something to eat and drink. Along the way I want you to hold hands and kiss each other for every turn you have to make to the kitchen and back. Any questions?"

The boys didn't dare answer, only to shake their heads and move off the bed towards the door. Liam's cock was leaking precum through the cock cage at the dominate way his wife, no his goddess, commanded him. It was erotic seeing her finger the key that controlled his cock and give him orders. He definitely wanted to continue that when they got home.

As Daniel began walking down the hall with Liam's hand in his, he realized his ass was sore from the fucking that Liam had given him earlier, even as he could feel his cum sloshing around inside his ass.

"My ass is sore from your cock, man. Good job." Daniel praised as they got to the first corner that led down the stairs. Liam leaned down an inch or so to kiss Daniel's waiting lips. They tasted each other's wives' juices as well as their own as their tongues slipped into and out of each other's mouths.

"You were a fantastic lay. Everything I hoped you would be," Liam replied. "By the way, holy shit on the size of your load! I didn't even know it was possible to have cum leak out of someone's nose before," he said as he glanced down to Daniel's locked up cock, nodding to it in respect. They kissed again as they rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs, again enjoying the tastes in each other's mouth.

As they approached the kitchen, Daniel directed Liam to get the plates, cups and silverware needed while he went to the fridge and pulled out some chilled champagne and some snacks to take back to their goddesses.

After he had the food in hand, he approached Liam to help him carry the other stuff. Liam had it stacked on the counter, and as Daniel came up behind him, Liam turned and grabbed Daniel's face, kissing him deeply in the process.

He pushed Daniel back against the island in the kitchen and began to kiss down his neck and chest. Liam lifted Daniel on to the counter top, hearing the clank of Daniel's steel butt plug hitting the granite surface. Liam kissed down his chest and towards his locked cock and balls.

Liam was full of lust and wanted Daniel in every way. He wanted to fuck him again and he wanted to be fucked by him. He was enjoying being locked away by Ally, but it was also frustrating because he wanted to fuck and be fucked.

Daniel, putting the food down on the counter top, lifted Liam's face towards his own and kissed him deeply and passionately. He could feel Liam's desire and shared it. As he leaned over to stick his tongue further into Liam's mouth, tasting all the different sexes of the night, he heard giggling and a loud, "huh umm!"

The girls rounded the corner to the kitchen hand in hand, butt naked. They had set off after the boys after seeing them wander off downstairs hand in hand, kissing like lovers. "I bet they won't make it back upstairs," Jamie had commented.

"Probably right, they are just men, you know?" Ally replied. "Let's go after them," she suggested. So they tip toed downstairs and peeked into the dark kitchen just in time to see Liam push Daniel over to the island and lift him onto the countertop.

They watched as he left a trail of kisses down Daniel's chest and to his locked dick. Just as Daniel began to kiss him deeply and earnestly, they rounded the corner and turned the lights on, Jamie gaining the boys attention by clearing her throat.

"What are we going to do with you two beautiful men," she asked, standing up straight, shoulders back with her hands on her hips. Her breasts were hanging from her chest as lovely orbs with Daniel's chastity key nuzzled in between; she stood slightly to one side as she watched the boys. Ally stood similarly to Jamie, just off her left shoulder. The poses were power poses, the girls knew it and so did the boys.

With a slight glance back to Ally, who nodded her approval, Jamie continued, "You aren't going to fuck each other again tonight. Both of your goddesses want dick tonight too." She sighed, and with a wry smile said, "However, tomorrow is whole other story..." Leaving the boys to imagine what tomorrow could hold.

Jamie finally finished by saying, "I tell you what, let's go into the living room so you can serve us the food you were commanded to bring your goddesses" looking back at Ally, "and you can provide entertainment while we eat by sucking each other until we are ready to be fucked."

Daniel, still on the countertop in Liam's arms, looked down at Liam and they smiled at each other. They both wanted to fuck their wives, as their cocks, struggling against the steel prisons, could attest to. As Daniel hopped off the counter and Liam grabbed the plates, cups and silverware Ally spoke up and said, "Liam, we are staying here tonight."

Liam wisely bowed his head slightly and said, "Yes goddess."

As the goddesses moved to the living room, with their chastised male servants in tow, they took a seat on the dark blue leather sectional right next to each other, thighs and shoulders touching. The living room was good sized, with a large sectional facing a TV and fireplace. There was a large area rug in front of the sectional, along with a few spartan but tasteful decorations.

"Kneel in front of your goddesses with the requested food and drink please," commanded Jamie.

Daniel knelt down in front of Jamie, head bowed, offering her the snacks on a plate with one hand and a glass of champagne with the other. Liam did the same in front of Ally, who squeaked with joy and excitement at Liam's behavior and attitude towards her while locked and plugged.

"Now my little chastised cock suckers," began Ally, with a sly grin at Jamie, "Your goddesses will release your dicks from their cages and you will entertain us by 69ing while we eat. DO NOT CUM! When we decide, you will service us with your cocks and cum inside of us, and only then do you have permission to cum. If you cum in each other's mouths, again, you will be punished appropriately."

Jamie nodded her approval as Ally finished. She then offered her key to release Daniel's obviously straining cock. Ally did the same for Liam. After the boys were free, Jamie turned on the fireplace to provide some romantic ambiance.

The boys, now with free and rapidly hardening cocks, moved to where Ally was indicating on the area rug. They laid down next to each other, catching each other's eyes and grinning.

Given his slightly larger size, Liam laid down on his back and Daniel mounted him, dangling his cock over Liam's mouth. Liam greedily sucked Daniel's mostly hard cock into his mouth as Daniel lower his body onto Liam's and parted his lips to let Liam's large, semi rigid cock into his mouth.

Both men moaned in pleasure as each had their recently constricted dicks engulfed by warm, willing and eager mouths. Liam felt Daniel's cock harden completely and began to suck and caress it, lifting his head to deep throat it occasionally. Daniel felt precum begin to ooze out of Liam's large cock head as he became rock hard in his mouth.

He began to lick and suck with vigor, hands free, as his felt his own cock harden into a steel rod in Liam's mouth.

Jamie felt surreal, sitting in her living room naked, next to a woman who she'd eaten out and who had made her cum, that she didn't know 6 hours ago, eating snacks and drinking champagne, surrounded by pictures of her family, her life, while her husband 69ed a man, that neither of them knew several hours ago, on the floor of her living room.

After finishing the snacks and champagne, the girls sat and watched their husbands suck each other on the floor against the light of the fire, still with silver plugs firmly up their asses.

I can't believe this is happening, thought Ally as she watched another man's hard cock disappear into her husband's mouth. He really is better at sucking cock than I am, she thought ruefully. She was getting wet again as she watched the boys pleasure each other.

Something about their masculine bodies intertwined made her aroused. It's partly that for her sucking a dick had always been a feminine act, she thought, and watching these two men suck each other was in contrast to their obvious masculinity. Jamie's skin against hers still felt electric and she was excited to see if this became something more than just a weekend fling.

Jamie was having similar thoughts as her husband's head bobbed up and down on Liam's large cock. She had fulfilled one of her most tightly kept secrets. She hadn't ever told anyone previous to her husband about her desire for another woman, and even with him she only shared after he explained his bisexual and crossdressing fantasies.

She felt good living in the moment. She didn't know if the naked Nordic beauty sitting next to her, that had given her so much pleasure, would remain in her life yet or not, but she liked the idea of the possibility. Watching Daniel's mouth engulf Liam's stiff cock, she knew that Daniel would love to have Liam around from time to time.

Jamie's pussy was wet from watching and she lifted her arm to stroke Ally's thigh, getting her attention in the process. The boys had being blowing each other for some time and she wanted to get fucked by her husband's wonderful cock.

She indicated to Ally that they should get their men and Ally nodded in reply. They stood up and walked over to the boys, who noticing they were coming over and popped their hungry mouths off each other's cocks to see what their naked, gorgeous wives had to say.

"On your backs please gentlemen," instructed Jamie. Daniel pulled himself off of Liam's chiseled physique and laid on the rug next to him, facing their wives. In unison, Ally and Jamie straddled their husbands and lowered themselves onto their magnificent cocks, moaning as they were penetrated by the most important and most loved sex toy they both owned. With a small, sweet smile to each other, the ladies leaned forward to kiss their husbands and began to ride their cocks.

Jamie kissed Daniel, tasting Liam's precum on his tongue, as she quickly found her g spot with his cock head. She leaned forward, pressing her round, pendulous breasts against his hard pecs, and whispered in his ear, "Thank you so much for being an awesome husband and lover. This has been an amazing night and it doesn't sound like it will end tonight either."

"You're welcome, my love," replied Daniel. "I enjoyed it as much as you. It reminded me of all our adventures from years ago and makes me want to try them all again. I think that our romantic evening has had the desired effect for our connection, don't you?" He asked.

"I agree totally," panted Jamie as she expertly rode his cock, driving herself toward another orgasm. "I love you," she told him.

"I love you too, goddess," He replied with a grin.

Ally was similarly riding her husband's fantastic cock, like an expert, knowing exactly where to place herself in order to maximize her sensation. She kissed Liam and tasted Daniel's precum on his lips.

She chuckled to herself and told him, "you know baby, you are a far better cock sucker than I am. I'm gonna need some tips from you next time I go down on you."

Liam replied with a smile, "of course, sweetheart, I'll make a list of the things that have worked for me in my long cock sucking career." He reached up with a hand and began to trace her nipples and asked her, "was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Yes, and more. Being with her is amazing. I didn't think I would ever do it, but I was captivated from the moment she sat down. I'm glad you told me to try something completely unexpected tonight and see how it felt," she told him as her breathing sped up. "Was sucking his dick and fucking his ass everything you thought it would be?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah. I want more tomorrow, if I'm allowed that is," Liam replied with a grin. "I think you should take more control in the bedroom. I like it. It totally turns me on."

Panting and closing her eyes as she really began to ride his cock towards an orgasm, she replied, "I...plan to...so be...ready."

Both Jamie and Ally sat up a little as they started to bounce up and down faster and faster towards their orgasms. Both had their eyes closed and lips slightly parted. Jamie had small moans escaping while Ally had small squeaks coming out uncontrollably. As their wives rode and bounced on top of them, the boys held their wives' hips and bucked their own in rhythm, driving themselves closer to cumming too.

Ally was the first to go. She began screaming and moaning, clutching Liam's chest as she shuddered hard on his body. Her face looking up, eyes closed and mouth wide open, riding the blast of orgasmic energy coming from her clit and pussy.

Her moans and screams set off Jamie's orgasm and she leaned forward over Daniel's chest, pressing her fingers into his pecs, bouncing furiously as she moaned and yelled through the waves of pleasure coming from her pussy and his dick.

As the girls' orgasms began to subside, they slowed their bouncing and laid their chests against their husbands, total spent from a night of lovemaking.

Liam and Daniel, each close to cumming themselves, wrapped their manly arms around their wives, their goddesses, and began bucking their hips hard and fast, penetrating each woman deeply.

It had been sometime since Daniel had cum with a butt plug filling his ass and Liam had only experimented a few times, so they were both surprised with how quickly they built to an orgasm.

In unison, Liam and Daniel both moaned loudly, feeling intense sensations in their ass from the steel plugs filling them up. Their bodies tensed and their muscles became rigid as they began to cum. They quickly pressed their lips to their wives', tasting a combination of pussy juice and cum, and blew huge loads of gooey, white cum to their goddesses' pussies.

After the men finished cumming, both women, completely exhausted, just laid a top their husbands, who, being totally spent as well, had their arms and legs spread, heaving breath after breath.

After a few minutes, Jamie rose from Daniel's chest. Ally, taking that as a cue, rose up too. They caught each other's eye and held their gaze for a moment. In that moment they communicated lust, appreciation and a desire for more in the future.

They both smiled large, but sweet, smiles of contentment. Jamie got up, draining her husband's still sizable load on to his abs and chest, giggling as she did it. Ally did the same to Liam. Jamie tossed them two towels that she brought in from the kitchen and asked the boys to clean up the dishes and join them in the bedroom when they were done. Jamie and Ally then left the boys to their chores, still with pieces of steel shoved up their asses.

The boys cleaned up the dishes, grabbed a bite to eat and then headed upstairs. Daniel grabbed Liam's hand as they walked towards the stairs and stopped to kiss him at the first turn.

"Better safe than sorry," he said has slipped his tongue into Liam's mouth. Liam chuckled and returned the kiss with gusto. They kissed several more times before getting back to the bedroom where they found both women already in bed and under the blankets.

"There are two towels in the bathroom. You both need to go in and remove the plugs, wipe down your asses, wash up and come to bed. Liam, you sleep on that side," Jamie told them, indicating the side of the bed where Ally was lying, "Daniel, you sleep on this side," pointing to her side of the bed.

"Yes, goddess," they both mumbled in reply and went to remove the plugs in the bathroom. When they had finished they turned off the lights and crawled into bed with the waiting girls. As they lay there drifting off to sleep, Jamie whispered, "tonight was amazing but tomorrow will be mind blowing."

Ally giggled sleepily and agreed, saying, "Yeah, you ain't seen nothing yet boys".