Danielle and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enter," I said.

Danielle turned the knob and walked into the room. She was wearing a very sheer pink nightgown.

I smiled at her as she closed and locked the door behind her. She turned and faced me. Her breasts were nice and full. Her pussy slit was still visible.

"You like?"

"I like very much. But now take it off and join me in bed so that I can fuck you."

She quickly pulled the nightgown over her head and climbed onto the bed with me. I flipped her over and slammed my hard dick into her wet pussy.

I started to pound in and out of her at a very fast pace. She quickly reached an orgasm. I pulled out of her and made her get on her hands and knees. I reentered her from behind and for the next five minutes we fucked in doggy style. This time it was a lot slower. She built up to another orgasm.

We switched positions again and went into cowgirl. After another five minutes of her slowly moving up and down we switched into spooning. Soon she achieved yet another orgasm. This time I knew I was ready to cum so I slapped my dick into her as far as I could and began to cum. Five streams of my sperm shot out of my cock and into her womb. I pulled her back against my stomach and wrapped my hands around her breasts. We lay there for the next thirty minutes. My dick was still inside of my sister's pussy. It slowly began to get hard again.

"You want to go one more time?" I asked.

"Not tonight," Danielle replied, "You've already cum in me four times today."

"Okay, good night. Danielle. I love you."

"I love you too, Chris."

She got out of my bed and then leaned over and kissed me. Picking up her nightgown, she left my room and went back to hers. I was quickly asleep. Danielle and I must have both overslept because when I awoke our parents were already gone to work. I immediately went to Danielle's room. I found the door unlocked so I opened it and entered. I stood by the side of her bed and then leaned down and began to rub her shoulders.

My sister moaned in pleasure a little bit, so I moved my hands a little bit lower. I rubbed my hands over her tits. That did it. Danielle finally woke up.

"MMM, what a nice way to wake up. I take the folks have already left for work."

"I wouldn't be in here otherwise."

"Well why don't we start this day off with a nice fuck?"

"I couldn't have put it better sis."

I then pulled down her comforter and found that she had not put back on her nightgown from the previous night.

I got on top of her and gently thrust my dick into her welcoming pussy.

"That feels so, good Chris. just keep on fucking me."

"Of course, Danielle."

We fucked for a good half an hour before her pussy contracted and gripped my cock and that caused me to shoot my sperm deep into Danielle.

"I love having you cum in me," she said.

"And I love cumming in you."

"What are we going to do today, Chris?"

"Well, Danielle I was planning on us taking a trip to the beach for the weekend, so we need to pack clothes and supplies."

"Sounds good to me," she replied.

"We'll tell the folks that were going camping, but can actually stay in a hotel."

"Why, I love camping and so do you,"

"I know. But, since we'll be spending a few days camping in Yosemite later this summer, I just figured that we'd stay in a hotel this time."

"But I want at least one day of camping on the beach."

"Okay, Okay."

After we had both had our showers and gotten dressed Danielle joined me in the living room. We had breakfast and then got the tent, sleeping bags, cooler and stove ready. Danielle then busied herself writing a list of food and other supplies we would be taking with us on our trip, that we needed to buy at a store. She and I then went to our respective rooms to pack what we would need for the weekend in the way of clothes.

I finished before her so I went to her door and saw her holding two of the new pieces of lingerie, with the other two on the bed.

"What's the problem, sis?"

"I can't decide which ones to take."

"That's easy, all four."

"Pervert," she said smiling.

And then put all four into her duffle. We each then added our toiletries bags to our packs and brought them out to the living room.

"Let's go shopping," I said.

Danielle grabbed my hand as we walked out to her car. Our shopping trip lasted about two hours and then came home. We unloaded our groceries and our supplies. After putting what we needed to in the refrigerator and deep freeze we took our supplies out to my truck. When it was packed to my satisfaction we went inside and had lunch. When we were finished eating Danielle led me to her room, kissing me along the way. What followed over the next two hours was a very slow and passionate love making session. Finally I pushed all of the way into my sisters pussy and shot another load of sperm deep into her.

As I lay beside her, stroking her hair I said, "Danielle, I don't think we should make love tonight."

"Why not,"

"Well, mainly my cock is about fucked out for now."

"Oh, okay. But you're definitely going to fuck me every night on our trip."

"Of course."

Danielle and I each took a shower, separately. We then dressed and went out to the kitchen to fix dinner.

During dinner we told our parents of then plan to go camping for the next four days on the beach. We told them where we were going and that we would be back on Monday afternoon.

"Okay, you two have fun," our mom said.

Danielle and I watched TV for a little while and then headed to our own rooms to go to sleep. I woke up around 6:00 and then went and woke Danielle up as well.

After the two of us had each taken a shower and gotten dressed we went out to the living room. Our parents had already left for work. We found a note on the kitchen counter with $300 on it. "Use for whatever you need." read the note.

I put the money into my wallet along with the $250 I had taken out of my savings account the previous day. Danielle also had over $200 on her. After breakfast we were on the road. Two hours later we had reached the campground we were going to be in for at least the first night. After finding a space and paying for it we set up camp. We were lucky that since it was Thursday we didn't have any neighbors on either side of us for two spaces. I pitched the tent, While Danielle set up the tarp over the picnic table. We then hitched up the camp stove and propane tank.

Danielle wanted to take a walk along the beach so we did that, holding hands all the way and kissing each other quite regularly. When we got back to camp we finished setting up our sleeping area, I lay a quilt over the floor of the tent. The two of us unzipped our sleeping bags and then zipped them together. After that another quilt to cover the two bags and finally some pillows. My sister smiled at me and then turned and closed the tent.

She began undressing, "I want you to fuck me right now. Your dick hasn't been inside of my pussy for almost a full day and it misses you."

"Danielle it's the middle of the day, anybody walking by will probably hear us."

"So, I don't care. I just want you to fuck me."

"Okay," I said.

I quickly took off all of my clothes and joined Danielle on the sleeping bags. My erect cock slipped easily into her very wet pussy. We made this a real quick fuck without any other words being said between the two of us. Just holding hands and staring into each others eyes as I pounded my dick in and out of her twat. Soon my dick was expelling a day's worth of sperm into my sister's hopefully fertile womb. I pulled my spent cock out of my sisters pussy and the two us dressed again in silence. We went out and after fixing and eating dinner and then cleaning up the two of us went and sat on the beach for an hour. We went back to the picnic table, where we began a game of cards. We played poker for an hour and then went into the tent. In the tent we switched to our new favorite strip poker. Danielle lost the first hand and peeled off her shirt. I lost the next four and was down to only my underwear. She then proceeded to lose the next three and was also down to just her panties. I leaned over and kissed each of her tits.

"Oh, god Chris that feels so good. You need to kiss my breasts more often."

"I'll do whatever you want, sis."

Danielle lost the final hand and stripped off her panties.

I removed my boxers and Danielle made as if she was going to mount me right away. But I stopped her.

"What I thought we were going to fuck again?"

"I want you to give me a blow job. I want to put my sperm into your mouth and throat this time."

"But I want you to cum inside of my pussy. I want to get pregnant. So I need as much sperm in my womb as possible."

"Danielle, I've already cum inside you nine times in four days. That should be a good start."

"Okay, bro but you're going to have to promise me that every time we fuck from now on during this trip your sperm goes in my pussy."

"Yes, sis."

My sister pursed her lips and brought them to the head of my cock. She stuck her tongue out and lick the tip of it. After a minute of her teasing the head of my dick she moved her mouth down about an inch. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down on my dick, each time taking just a little bit more into her mouth.

"Stop for a minute, Danielle, I want to eat your pussy while you suck my cock."

She swung her legs up and over my head and placed her cunt right on top of

my mouth. I immediately touched my tongue to her moist pussy lips and began to eat her pussy. Danielle returned to her blow job. Finally I reached a peak and began spurting a load of cum into her mouth and throat. She came at almost the same time and sprayed her nectar into my mouth.

My sister then rolled off of me and turned around so that she could face me.

"That was fun, I forgot how fun it is to give a blow job. You can come in my mouth every so often if you want."

"What about after you get pregnant?"

"More often then."

"What about your chest and face?"

"Yes."

"Will you let me fuck your ass?"

"I've never done that."

"My girlfriend at college wouldn't let me do that to her. Even though I wanted to."

"Well maybe we can try it after you get me pregnant."

We lay there for another half an hour before I began to get hard again. I slipped my dick into Danielle's pussy and slowly began to fuck her. I picked up a lot of speed and was soon filling my sisters pussy with a tenth load of sperm in four days. After I pulled my dick out of her twat I slipped on a pair of sweatpants, sandals, and a shirt. I walked over to the restrooms, and took care of my business.

When I came back to the tent Danielle was already mostly asleep so I stripped off my clothes and got into our joint sleeping bag behind her. My cock nestled into the small of her back. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in tightly to me. I kissed the back of her neck.

"Good night Danielle."

"Night bro."

We both drifted off to sleep some time shortly after that. I was woken up in the morning when I felt movement along my dick. Danielle was already awake and had positioned her pussy on my cock and slid it right into the depths of her pussy. When she saw that I was awake she leaned down and kissed me. It developed into a passionate kiss. During this kiss we both began moving faster. I had Danielle roll over so that I was on top of her. I stroked into her even faster and was very quickly cumming inside of her yet again.

We then dressed and headed over to the showers. Just in case there was anyone else there we each went into the proper bathrooms. I took a nice long hot shower. When I was done I dressed and headed back to our camp site. Danielle was not there when I arrived so I began to fix breakfast for the two of us. She arrived about ten minutes later. After breakfast was done we talked for a little while and decided to stay one more day at the beach. So I went and made the deposit on the site. Then we went for another walk along the beach, this time headed in the opposite direction than the previous day. When we got back to camp we had a small lunch.

We decided to head into the nearest town and catch a movie. We got back to the campground around five in the afternoon. Danielle fixed us dinner and I did the clean up work. We sat at the table and each read a book for the next few hours. Around ten o'clock we climbed into our tent and quickly stripped off our clothes. Danielle was on top of me in seconds and my dick was in her pussy not too much later. After a quick fuck I deposited a nice amount of sperm into my sisters pussy.

Danielle and I woke up about 7:30 and went to take our showers. When we got to the bathrooms Danielle with a mischievous smile grabbed my hand and led me into the women's side. We quickly found a stall and undressed. After the water had gotten hot enough the two of us stepped under the water. I sucked my sisters breast into my mouth, causing her to moan very loudly.

My already hard dick found its' way to the opening of her vagina and slipped into her with ease. Our bodies began to slap together. Danielle reached a peak and screamed out loud as I filled her with another batch of my cum.

We got out of the shower Danielle and I dried off and then got dressed. We headed back to our campsite and while my sister began to fix breakfast I started to break camp. I packed all of our personal belongings into our duffles. Then packed our sleeping bags. After folding up all of the blankets.

I began making trips to the truck and packing it. The tent was collapsed next. By the time I had that packed Danielle had breakfast ready. So we sat at the table and quickly ate. When we had finished breakfast I gave the dishes a quick rinse and stowed them in the truck as well. I let Danielle drive us into town. We found this quaint little inn that had a vacancy but they wouldn't let us check in until noon. That was two hours away. We found a little shopping center and strolled around it. When the appropriate amount of time had passed we went back to the hotel and checked into it.

Over the next two days I fucked Danielle three more times. When we finally got home we took our time in unpacking the truck. We put everything into it's proper place. Danielle and I agreed that we needed to stop fucking each other for a little while. It was very difficult but we managed to keep our hands off of each other.

Three days later we made our reservations for Disneyland. When we left for our trip in another two weeks we still hadn't touched each other in a sexual way. However that changed as soon as we checked into the hotel. After spending about a week in the Los Angeles area we headed home. We had made love at least once a night during this trip.

When we got home we found a message from our folks that they had left that day for an emergency business trip to Hawaii. My sister and I both knew all about our parents company and how to run it. We had been trained in it from the time we had each turned fifteen.

Danielle and I went into her room and spent all night fucking each other. When we got up the next day Danielle took a pregnancy test and it showed up positive. We were both overjoyed, but that joy would be short lived. The next day we received another call from our parents telling us to go to the business and check on everything. We did this and found nothing wrong. We called them back to let them know that all was fine.

They decided to take a side trip to Lanai. They would never come back. We saw the news the next day, that a plane had crashed into the ocean near Hawaii, and that there were no survivors. The FBI came and told us that our parents were on that flight. Danielle fell into my arms crying.

After it was officially declared that our parents were dead, we decided to sell the business and the house. The money we received from those two transactions and our parents life insurance would be enough to keep us satisfied for the next twenty years. We also received a huge settlement from the plane company who had failed to properly maintain the plane our parents were on that day.

We moved across the country and started a new life together as husband and wife. Eight months later Danielle gave birth to a baby girl. As she promised she has let me keep on impregnating her. This brings us back to the present and after two more months had passed, she did indeed give birth to those two girls.

Four months after the birth of the last two girls we were in our bedroom one evening when Danielle said, "Chris, I still want more children."

"Whatever you want sis."

"Do you think five more babies will be good enough?"

"I'm willing to impregnate you as often as you'll let me, Danielle. I told you that when we first fucked all those years ago."

"That reminds me of something," she said.

With that she disappeared for a minute. When she came back she was wearing that white bikini that had started our sexual relationship in the first place. She then smiled and lifted the top flashing her now milk laden breasts at me.

"Wow, Danielle you look as hot as ever."

"I know, Chris. But I just want to make sure that you still love me."

"I always will Danielle, always."

12