All Comments on 'Danielle's Revenge Redux'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

GARBAGE!!!!! I couldn't even finish the first page! How about instead of ripping off other stories, come up with YOUR OWN ideas! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent. I like the stuff you've posted so far. In addition to ending unfinished work, I'd love to see something original from you as well.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Whew

Severe punishments yields severe rewards. I applaud your originality especially the reconciliation. However, wait. It's just a story. I'll tell you what. Write a screenplay and give it to QT. I'm sure he'll like it.

Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Pretty extreme. Different from your others, much more complete. I especially liked the epilogue, where we see how much it has effected them, particularly the thoughts of what they considered doing to each other. Thanks for the finish.

hansbwlhansbwlover 10 years ago
One page

was enough for me! *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Qui reading when he started hitting her.

You may think that violence is acceptable, you may want to physically hurt someone; but the moment you start assaulting them when they are unable to defend themselves....well, that is torture.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Finally...

... a reconciliation story I could get my head around! Complete with a happy ending and everything. Although I think you should have posted this in the "Romance" section.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Interesting with some originality

But I agree with another about category. In some sense, it was Romance, in another, it was Nonconsent, and by some, it would best fit BDSM. It was certainly a much more complete story than the original by damonX. It's only a story, but of course, if Ramone had made it, then Hubby would be the one getting ass-fucked, by Bubba, while serving a life sentence without parole. Oh, the evidence was covered up, but not enough to fool the CSI folks. Thanks for writing.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Great

I was not expecting such a solid story of change. It's what I search for in great story. So many stories here just don't have that. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A true BTB story......

Thanks for taking the time to write an ending to these stories that really had no ending. The original author does a disservice when they don't complete a story that started out good. Once again....thanks for the effort.

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
Not only a novel idea but well written!

The growth in both characters and the way in which you described the emotional toll and angst were exceptional. Looking forward to you finishing many of the orphan stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick MF

Get some professional help

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frigging outstanding ending!

Damm, this author is good. No doubt, wimps, cucks and sluts always deserve this kind of treatment.

frasnostfrasnostover 10 years ago

I loved the continuation! The way I see it, FTDS's method is just as sound as the WACC camp who get off on humiliating husbands. If they can leave an unfinished tale without completion, I think it's ripe for the picking for this intrepid author to give it a fitting closure! 5*

PS. If you haters don't like his MO, don't read his continuations...

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Improved

A bit over the top and not really feasible but a much better effort on this one. Beyond the why this could most stand on its own w/o DamonX's beginning. It was written in a way that could get past a lack of reality to still entertain. Great job.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great revenge and more... Keep em coming! May i suggest air nailing some future offenders dick to a plank of wood in a future story?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Story

At first I thought the treatment of the wife and Ramon was OTT !

As the story progressed I enjoyed the treatment of the wife as being part of the reconciliation process.

it would have been helpful to know what happened to Ramon ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
frasnost using that "cuck logic"

I like it.

"Hey, if author didn't write more then anyone can do it." That guy is the reason I bang so many wives (if frasnost was married she'd be cucking him silly, much to his delight) because "Hey, if hubby isn't satisfying wifey then anyone can do it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude, your story ending makes absolutely no sense.

Not even in the context you personally presented. All that preface about how awful escalation is, then you escalate so far over the top as to make drugging and extra-marital sex look like nothing. Raping, imprisoning and enslaving his wife? Lying to his family? Cuckolding himself with the guy he supposedly hates, and then murdering that guy? Mentally destroying a woman through starvation until she breaks down so badly that she can only identify herself as a whore?

Then, after all that, they supposedly reconcile, and their kids will grow up to be normal with a guy who pays for sex with his own wife and call her a whore in front of them?

Gross, dude. I mean, at least you can string words together, but this is like reading cantbuymy's idiotic and insanely hypocritical crap. You don't even live up to your own standards.

By the way, I went back and read some of those "other" stories you've been lifting from, and some of them were completed works. Revising someone else's ending without permission just because you didn't like the ending is pathetic.

You've shown that you can write an extended work - how about writing one of your own now instead of copping someone else's? Maybe then the values you seem to want to promote would actually make sense instead of turning into a mish-mash of pure gibberish like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I didn't like these stories the first time,

why would I want to read them and get annoyed all over again?

It may make you feel better to write them, but the only way a rewrite would mean anything to me is if the original author were to write it. The original author's intended story is still intact within her or his own mind if someone else writes a new ending.

Sorry, but not my cup of tea, my tactic is to read it once, if I don't like it leave 1*, and then move on. If I like it I'm likely to read it again one day.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
No

I'm usually a BTB guy, but this story isn't really about the cheating wife or even her stud. It's about this clever husband who way over-did the revenge and then turned it into a domination fantasy. Two stories, two categories. I started caring more for the wife than the husband very early on. Infidelity is abuse. Domination is abuse. Either way, yuk.

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

Zed must be happy along with this so called writer about men hitting/bashing/raping women, she couldn't defend herself.

1* come up with your own stories and I like another comment have gone back to see about these so called unfinished stories, they are complete, you're just using that excuse to steal ideas from someone else instead of using what brains you have and write your OWN stories.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
This dawg don't hunt

Wife and lover deserved some punishment. But beating the woman is way too far - takes the story to a 1-star for me. Living well is a much better revenge.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Interesting

For three 'LIT pages, I was sure this was BDSM (although it pretty much HADDA be posted in LW)! I was perhaps as surprised by the ending as Finish claims to be!

Finish needs to watch out, or FinishTwo will tell us about Ramone's miraculous trek to survival!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pole position

Can u do a ending to a story in loving wives called pole position

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lame

Write your own stories. It is not alright to finish other author's works. You will notice that each story on Literotica has a copyright. That gives the author sole authority to continue the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Writing

I say keep writing! Too many good unfinished stories on here. Not like authors are getting paid on here anyway. Even if they were, use fanfiction as an example; how many people wrote their own stuff based off of Harry Potter, for instance?

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Think FD THINK!

It seemed to be well written with tight grammar...

("It rubs the lotion in the skin or else it gets the hose again...")

I didn't finish this. I'm sure I will...just to see if there is any character development or somehow you get a Hail Mary pulled out making this something more than an S & M fetish piece.

And yet THIS is acceptable and the prosaic notion that sometimes 16 year old girls screw is not...great...just great.

Sir, you write well technically...find something I want to read. I am working on a piece with demons from Hell. This is probably good research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I support your effort to finish stories

Please continue. However, I didn't like the direction you went with this. It probably would have been better, and far more believeable, if your story had started with him crawling to a phone, calling "911", and having the police force entry into the house and free him. Then he could file charges against the wife and Ramon. Not sure where it could go from there, but anything would have been better than this. But keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yep, listen to cantbuy's advice, after all he has

zero, none, zip, nada red H Loving Wife stories....

When even peabrains like cantbuy don't wet their panties for your story you may just want to hang it up and try a different hobby, ever think of pulling wings off flies? Sounds about your speed.

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
Well written

but a few things are hard to get past. The extreme hipocrasy (*she* overreacted? Let's go ahead and torture and kill the single guy getting his rocks off) and the strong BDSM/stockholm vibe were key among them. Wrong category, I think. But decent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this revenge on her was way over the top bit like silence of the lambs ,he deserved it but im surprised hes not looking at life in jail ,im all for btb an no cucks but wat he did was illegal an in real life hed be incarcerated for very long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It should be legal to do to all guys, what he did to Ramon, that knowingly fucks another mans wife, especially in front of the husband. 5 stars

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Good attempt.

And I can't tell you how much I appreciate you trying to finish off Authors stories that were left open ended. But this seemed like over the top revenge piled on Danielle's over the top revenge. At least you put an ending to Damon's story. Keep writing. Read some of JPB's stuff - Lots of unfinished stories that are crying out for endings.

silver766silver766over 10 years ago
Wow

I sure would not like to get you mad. You have a very vivid imagination, and I mean vivid. I'm still like wow with this one, I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Quite frankly i'm still stunned. I don't know what to think after reading this particular story, I just know that I went through quite a range of emotions while reading it. To say that it was over the top was an understatement, but I was warned at the beginning. Curiousity can be a morbid facet at times. Maybe I should've heeded the warning. Next time I will. This was way more violent than the ending you attempted with goldeniangel's story and I thougt that one was quite rough. Wow! Goes to show you what I know. SMDH

SpecreSpecreover 10 years ago
Such an insecure douche bag

Wow, a story about a man getting revenge on his cheating wife. and of course he has to get back at the man who helped emasculate him. You know your so good at writing these revenge stories, you should write about a woman getting revenge on her cheating husband. That would be soo cool! BUT WAIT! You probably can't stand the idea of a strong woman getting one over on a man. Becuase then how else can you fantasize about torturing the bitches in your life. Oh and you probably can't write an original story.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Finishing a Different kind of Story

Specre - Actually, I'd love to write a finish where the wife gets back at a cheating husband in a big way. I've been sent over 50 suggestions of stories to finish so far, several of them over and over again. Many do deserve a good finish. If you know of a story where the wife is the wronged one, and it meets my conditions (unfinished, 3 years old, abandoned) please bring it to my attention. About a dozen of the stories suggested to me do not meet my requirements, and have been rejected for that reason.

For an idea of the suggested stories to finish, please check my profile and favorites. These are all stories I've finished or which have been suggested to me to finish. I'm not sure I'm going to do all of them, there are quite a few, and some authors may not want me to. I've had several authors offer to allow me to finish their stories, unsolicited, and several more have given me permission after I asked. Most, I've just never heard from after two requests. One has rejected my offer.

So again, if there's a great unfinished story where the woman needs revenge, please let me know. I'm sure it's out there, I just haven't found it yet, and have been a little too busy writing to do much reading. I suspect there are more than a couple of these in the BDSM category, or Non-Consent.

Thanks to all for the comments.

slaverowanslaverowanover 10 years ago
And you said the bride was a psychotic bitch???

"In my mind, the escalation would likely continue. The level of disrespect, humiliation and torture were enough to ensure no reconciliation. The new bride turns out to be truly psychotic."

The husband in your story makes Ted Bundy and Charles Manson look sane. He'd have been better bring aborted at birth.

Fucked up rubbish story pandering to BtB little boys.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Good Job

Very enjoyable. Thanks!

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
" I understood this was a difficult time for her. "

That he can say that proves he isn't altogether psychotic, only viciously cruel. So despite her triggering a near equivalent with her own savage lunacy, and despite her later Stockholm Syndrome, he's fit to stand trial. Since this is fiction, let him time travel to choose his own jurisdiction. Nazi Germany? The Soviet Union during the 1938 purges? They'd appreciate him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Disturbing story about two people who go way to far in their concept of revenge, and a foolish guy who get's caught up in the effect. I can understand the need for revenge, but this was way over the top, on both parts. I can't believe how you somehow almost brought them back to normal people in the end.

Ignore VickieTern. All she writes about is men turned into women, and cheating slut wives. No wonder she's irritated with a story about a man with balls. There are none in her world.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
REVENGE SHOULD BE SWEET

if one doesn't forget paybacks payback. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THIS PUTS A WHOLE NEW TWIST

on Stockholm and Brain-Washing, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suspension of reality...

...but who cares?

It's a story, after all.

I don't know how I feel about this one though. I am with the BTB crowd in a major way, but I do know that most of what I personally might do would be as a result of the initial shock of the situation. I would meter out my revenge, but it would end up in consequences for me. Ce La Vie.

If, in some universe, it was possible to get through to this story's conclusion as it stands, I couldn't see myself in his place. The burning of my feelings by her actions means any relationship with her could not be rekindled.

But I don't hate this story. Thanks for the effort getting it down, it's much appreciated.

I do like the alternative lifestyle scenario, too. I think if we were all a little more attuned to that kind of thing, then the country, and our very social fabric would be stronger for it. Who needs McMansions, Ikea, and disposable cars? We need slow, sustainable, quality industry. So it's impossible, no politician and no corporation would ever allow it, even if we weren't as lazy as we are in the first place. Ahh well.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
One of my favorites

I'm sure the normal response should be to condemn the direction this guy took but honestly, I loved it. I could definitely see myself reacting in a similar fashion, considering what he went through at her hands. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised after reading some of the comments, that it didn't go over well. I was particularly tickled by the females throwing out shaming language regarding the BTB crowd and other non-sense to disguise how wet they were made by a caricature of a strong male taking control of his whore; their deepest wish I'm sure. Fun read all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best I've read in awhile

Outstanding finish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
little strange...but

interessting

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well OK then -

Extreme - yes

Reconciliation when there should be none - yes

Insanity for all - yes

But nice work - ignore reality and decency and all she did manage to earn her way back - so fine - but damn!!! LOL

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Don't know

I don't know what this says about me but I found this romantic 5 stars

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I'm normally of the opinion, that reconciliation should only be attempted and work in two cases. Either the infraction of the (cheating) spouse was truly minor or a one-time thing, or there is a true balancing at work.

Your resolution of DamonX' story went a long way in satisfying my need for balance. I can understand the hubby reacting out of hatred at first, but I can also understand his affection for his wife, even after he doesn't want to feel that way.

I think you did great, but if I may say so, the one thing I remain curious about is Ramone's fate. Did he get back to civilization, what about his testicles? A one-liner to tie up that loose end would've been alright - as unimportant as he is to husband and wife by the end of the story, he doesn't deserve more attention.

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago

Okay... this gets my award for the strangest story I've ever read. Not counting the one about the alien invasion of NYC with the midget alien raping the nun.

Anyway, I liked it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
A little extreme, even for me but whatever works.

The cheating wife (for no reason, actually) and her lover. They started the extreme crap so they really have no complaint. I would have probably killed them both once I got all the information from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
O Kay

Your are weird....bill

5

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

But very odd. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed

You found about the only way possible for reconciliation,they broke each other.

I really liked the way she raised money funny.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Stunningly cruel but the whole thing worked. Excellent job

bruce_parkerbruce_parkerover 9 years ago
Wow

I like the way you write.....it's awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hah

Fucking bonkers. Fucking mad. Fucking lovely. You have knack for this. I love it.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
revenge

well written story but it did go quite a ways into the dark side of things. but the end makes it alright keep on writing

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The dark side of the Force...

Even Darth Vader in the end got out of the dark side of the Force...so did this couple!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It is not often the author is surprised

by the ending to a stories end.

Psychotic fits both people in this drama. As does Stockholm Syndrome. But I didn't care for the brutality.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
One of your darker offerings

After completing "Something Wicked This Way Comes" Ray Bradbury once said that he felt that he had been purged of personal demons. You must have purged many personal demons with this effort. I fancy that your ending of reconciliation is most likely related to this purge OR you just couldn't believe what you wrote to that point. :o)

You did well in matching the general psychotic, over the top, tone of the original. As always your writing was tight with good dialog. Characters were consistent.

Surry but I only gave it 3'* (uncommon from me for your works) mainly for enjoyability; or lack thereof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10 years later...

Ramone returned to town, a much humbler man. He had found his way out of the woods, and after contacting his brother Jaun, joined a relgious order who did work with the poor in Cntral America.

He didn't look his former captor up, and after visiting his mom, returned to the monastary.

He was later reported as being killed by a death squad.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
All Righty, Then!

Okay, definitely started out quite dark, then a very interesting "happy" ending.

I tend to be a sucker for a happy ending, and I feel that this one was well warned.

I don't know if it was Stockholm Syndrome, guilt, simply being broken, or what, but I'm glad you found a way to "free" her.

I was concerned that there would be no way out short of either killing one of them or prosecuting him, and I'm happy they found a way back to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol Ramon's

revenge redux would be an interesting spin off.....

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very damn interesting.

My thoughts along the way: 1. Ramone could have followed the ATV tracks back to the cabin and laid in wait. 2. I couldn't imagine Danielle having anything but hate for hubby. But it wasn't my story. I guess that was the only way RAAC could happen.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I sometimes go about these bass ackwards...

I didn't see the sense in reading the first at first... until the bit with the honeymoon clothes... than I knew there was something I had to understand from the first story.

Read another story that was similar with a likewise almost unbelievable reconciliation by the end.

In both cases, the couple had reached a point where it seemed it was as likely for one to kill the other as anything else - where one had stepped so far overboard as to step right of the ends of the world...

And yet... somehow having all of the civilized parts of their life almost completely removed somehow allowed the important parts of their relationship to be brought to the fore.

I liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sir. You seems to be one of those very rare authors whom can change shit into gold with greatest of ease !

Don't ever change. 5***** !

maedhros21maedhros21almost 9 years ago
very impressed

I can't ever remember a story that had such a reversal of feelings towards a main character. After the original nothing would have been too extreme for her but you actually make me feel for her in your follow up.

This moved out of the loving wives category into the romance category in my mind around page 3. I actually finished this one smiling. Thanks FTDS......btw lots of us wondering where you have been hiding. Hope all is well and you're still writing because you serve a great purpose on this site.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

works in reverse too. TK U MLJ LV NV

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Bout says it all, so glad i found this author.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
LOved it

Nice story.

You didnt post another one in a long time. You have to do something my friend :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you tell lies

whats this shit about not going nuclear lol

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Enjoy Your Writing But...

This story was a little flawed. Actually, it was good until the final page.

You create a very principled and moral husband in Marty, to the point where you gain some serious revenge on his former friend. Clearly, you describe a man who abhors cheating and wife stealers. I liked how you took down Sam. Then you throw that principled character out and bring in some new Marty with a different or corrupted sense of values. For 10 months he demanded his wife remain away so as to not "communicate" the wrong message of her pregnancy to their children. Then you completely abandon that whole principle in the final page, when you introduce a cheating Marty, but you take him further by having him invite a new person not only into his house, but into his bedroom. I don't understand the dichotomy of your main character at the end, as Marty was no better (in fact worse) than both his wife and Sam.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I Thoroughly Enjoyed This Story

I thoroughly enjoyed his building a bunker. It has been a reoccurring dream of mine for years, including the solar panels, water well, drainage, and vegetable garden. The gazebo and above ground patio was a bit too much, though. Still a good 5-Star rating. Leave Ramone's fate to speculation.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Will they ever be found and mystery of their fate solved ?

Ambrose Bierce , Jimmy Hoffa, Charlie from MTA ( Kingston Trio song ) , Russian from ' White Pines' Sopranos episode and Ramone from this story ? I dunno. All that's sure is this story is 5'd and favorited. Full marks . *****

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
After the Original Story, D and Ramone must Die!

Liked how you worked through a reconciliation over a long period of time BUT, torture followed by a slow death would have been my only solution if that cunt had done that to me! ( Ramone would have gone quickly,then sliced and diced before becoming food for the deep sea fish!)

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
awesome

In it's own weirdness and cuteness... this is truly one of the best stories on the site. :)

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Strange, But Good!

I guess it was a bit of Stockholm Syndrome!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
RAAC?

I suppose some of the hard-core BTBers will deride this as RAAC, and it IS reconciliation, but any real cost was paid by her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FTDS

You are a sick puppy. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was....powerful? Severe? Compelling? Ugly? Whatever, never let it be said

FTDS can't write a "BTB" story. That one "burned" hotter' n hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why release him?

Should have gutted and skinned Ramone. Then cut off the wife's nipples and clit before the real torture begins,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

That was awesome. From rooting for increasingly fucked up penalties for the wife and her fuckboy, to hoping he would just let her go before her punishment got too bad, to actually hoping for a reconciliation but thinking it would still not happen, to actually getting a nice, happy ending...a very twisted ending featuring two raving nutjobs who should both have long been institutionalized...but happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome addition

Thanks - you took a nasty situation and turned it into a very intriguing story with a very creative ending. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Codependents

If these to aren't codependents then I don't know who are. The story was funny, tragic and weird all in one. These to were of the charts. They are so wrapped up in there codependency they have no idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just...

Fucking SICK.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

But a good read, hard at times, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True Love Story!

Should have been put in Romance category!!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Sweet!

One of my favorite authors here. Never a dull moment. And if you are going to get revenge on some ungrateful tramp, no one does it better than FTDS! ☆☆☆☆☆

TwopullTwopullover 6 years ago
Serial criminals alwrt

This is stuff for criminally perverted

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You are one sick, (criminally insane) mother fucker!

Revenge is one thing but this was more than over the top!

I'd have seen a little different ending!

Ramone does manage to get out! He's found by a couple of hikers and is rescued!

He tells his story to the cops, in detail! They come and arrest his sorry ass and he spends the rest of his pathetic life in a prison for the criminally insane!

TiredXTiredXover 6 years ago
over the top but...

I like it, the reconciliation came out of left field but it was an interesting take, clearly they've both gained some psychological issues by the end but the fact that there still "together" in the end is kinda sweet in a morbid twisted kinda sense.

Big fan keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was ridiculously stupid.

Kidnapping, rape, torture, murder.

And the author wants us to believe HE’S the victim?

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
A heartfelt response to the stupid comment left by Anonymous 02/09/18

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A WIRE BRUSH.

The story was... strange.. but very well written. I gave it 4 stars.

I might have written the first part as FTDS did but, right after dispatching Ramon, I would have sold her into a lifetime of servitude in a South American bordello and then spent lots of quality time with her sisters, female family members and friends... allowing them to 'help me get over my loss' by filling my lonely nights with warm, wet, eagerly offered condolences and hours of reassuring 'sympathy'. (ahhhh shit....That part sounded so good that I think I just soiled myself)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DamonX doesn't deserve your help.

DamonX is a decent writer but not one of the greats. Outside of his writing he comes off as a first class prick and is not shy about acknowledging the title. He certainly hasn't done any thing to deserve such a good finish to one of his OK stories. I gave FTDS's finish a 5* then went back and gave DamonX's beginning a 1*.

Sideways, DamonX. And don't forget a helping for your horse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We'll, here we are...

Anon 10/23/17 - Go back to your little dream world where all women can fuck anyone they want so there isn't any bad feelings when your wife ties you down and some asshole fucks her senseless and leave you tied up. Even though the asshole participates in your bondage, humiliation and the complete fucking of your wife's every hole, please don't hold it against him. He didn't mean to hurt the nasty cheating husband. Besides, if he would do this to the asshole do you think jail would stop him from his revenge. Ramone knows this and will put as much distance between himself and them as possible and be thankful he's alive.

Anon 2/9/18 - who said anything about murder? Ramone participated in restraining and torturing him; he returned the favor. But, where Ramone left him tied up he actually released Ramone with enough for him to get to safety. Just because they never talked about him again doesn't mean he didn't get away. Just because you think the worst; I think he made it to civilization and ran as fast and far as he could happy that he learned a lesson in the proper etiquette of treating a married woman.

A little over the top but hey folks, it's fiction. No assholes we're harmed in the writing of this story.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Evolution of the Storyline

While I think the initial punishments were over the top and just too brutal, the segue from dark to light was brilliantly paced. It was ever so gradual and froth with bumps but lead excruciatingly to accommodation and finally to reconciliation.

As he sated his anger and humiliation on her, she finally came to the realization of just how deeply she had decimated his love for her and the anguish he is living with constantly.

She realizes that his anger is an ongoing indication that he cares. That she still influences his thoughts and actions albeit to her detriment. But by eventually accepting his violent need to vent his rage, she convinces him that she recognizes and accepts her guilt, and is willing to pay the price of forgiveness. His epiphany occurs when he finally realizes that she is willingly accepting even encouraging the punishment in order to help him heal.

Her ongoing need for "punishment" is a constant reminder that her dark side must be kept in check while her skillful manipulation of her debt keeps his anger at bay.

If it weren't for the excessive violence at the beginning of the story I would have rated the story as a 5. A very rare event for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Tale but .....

There is a fundamental deviation regarding this enticing story when connecting DamoX and FTDS plot: the vile vengeance against the husband was his wife’s idea, Ramone was just a tool for her. Guilty wife planned all and lived happily ever after. Ramone was just a pawn and was castrated because he fucked the wife that was asking to be fucked in front of her husband for vengeance. Is it fair????? It is not logical !!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous