All Comments on 'Danielle's Revenge Redux'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Detailed and longn items, characters were great, totally silly plot, but it worked as a story.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

You know what, even though the entire story was insane, I actually liked it. I liked the idea that they basically drove each other crazy - him first, then her second. I think this was only possible because they actually did love each other and her fucking that Ramone guy was actually just her insane sociopathic revenge to the humiliation she experienced.

<>

I mean, it's nuts but it kind of works.

<>

The one thing that I really liked about this story was the sense of tension about what was going to happen. Was he going to murder Ramone and her? Was she going to try to escape and then get killed? Or would she run to the police the first chance she got once she became pregnant? It wasn't until the very end I think when I realized that the situation was actually the status quo, or at least the evolving status quo. Despite all the pain, neither of them wanted to leave each other. It was sick and twisted, but like I said - it worked.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You need a better disclaimer up front. You know, something like a Black Box warning on a pharmaceutical. Just awful. Really.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Small penis story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

Way over the top. Sick actually. They are both demented.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos10 months ago

He definitely deserved to be murdered in his sleep. Especially with the lack of feeding her. Glad they actually worked things out, but dude was way more over the top than she ever was.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Could of ended real dark. Works both ways. The extra beating and humiliation helped make it work.

TerriCTerriC12 months ago

Great story, a bit dark, but fun to read

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Hells teeth. You sick puppy!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

Demented! Loved the ending though. :)

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This is fucking demented

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

I liked the slow, but sure, reconciliation. But the BDSM of the first part distressed this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ramone deserved his shit so did the skanky wife!! Good story

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

I am torn a bit too far with poor Ramon, he shouldn't have, but she came to him, she would've made it convincing so despite that made the psycho murder couple likeable amazing job they both went a bit far

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 ... ?! ... WOW! Damn good read. Really dark in a few places. Possibly the 1st Rec story I've liked.

Definitely fiction, not likely to work IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wild

Crazy

And dark.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FTDS clearly chose not to decide whether Ramone made it back to civilization alive. Wish he had made a choice, though. It is still a nagging loose end on a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In some dystopian dimension, this is a love story. In this dimension? Can't really say. Strange don't come close.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I don't do physical violence. As a woman who was put in the hospital by her exhusband, twice

Fuck

You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

INTENSE! well written, emotional and a bit scary. I rarely rate 5 stars. I did for this. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

No entiendo la historia... Pure unadulterated crazy town, Rod Sterling walks out of wall, Beetlejuice giving advice, stream of consciousness insanity writ large..... LOVED IT! Rare that I come across a tale of such unrepentant chaos....no organization, no purpose, no real organization, just a stream of unconnected scenes that diverge randomly into utter insanity.... Even the resolution is simply an interlude in utterly loving debauchery... This tale has no morals, no truth, no anything other than every sexual perversion writ large simply for five finger saluting...chicken choking, mindless FUN....!!!

Five Stars for the simple wonder at anyone ever trying to encompass this chaos....!!

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Well that was crazy, but also fantasy. And if I leave it in the world of pure fantasy, it's kind of a nice story. Still wish you were writing new ones.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

One of the few offerings where the writer had a brain fart, aneurysm, mental trauma.

Using your own money to treat the slut like a whore? Idiotic. Better to send her off to the proverbial Tijuana whorehouse and make some money off of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun, but purely insane. I can understand broken hearted insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ramone got his, but should have been beaten more. When I caught Danielle, she'd have gotten far worse, she'd never have her pussy stuffed again...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Liked it. 4/5, Ramone lived that’s why it’s not 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is a fucking psycho. Stupid depraved piece of garbage. 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent closure. But what happened to Ramone? My guess is that he didn't make it past a week after release. He wasn't in good shape and was severely malnourished. He probably didn't know how to use half the equipment. His remains would probably be found years later, inside the remnants of the sleeping bag. Assuming the scavengers didn't completely disperse his remains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lots of twists and turns.

Heck, I know people that live similar, lol. Well, not the bunker part, usually in really nice houses with dungeons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really liked the story...just annoyed with the part with him and her sister Teri

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I want to say "Thank You" to the author offering some closure to Story #1! What happened to Ramon, who cares!

The treatment of Danielle, I feel, was justified. I did enjoy both stories and yet I am curious as to what happened to the author of #1. Thank you again!

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

Couldn’t really slog past the first page. The violence-albeit-fictional was distasteful to me.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 3 years ago

Yikes, that was intense for quite a while. Good ending though. Great effort, great story, great ending. An easy 5.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Should've been about 1/4 this length. Good effort, solid 5/5, but too long. A horse dies, quit beating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She got almost no punishment .

One star

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
No reconciliation.

This isn't a reconciliation of any sort. These two people were not even remotely the same as the husband and wife that started the story. The insanity and codependency left them shells of their former selves. Since they're not who they were, that makes it two completely new people who "fell in love". That's just not reconciliation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Many people have been confusing RAAC (Reconciliation At Any/All Costs), and Reconciliation, and would call this a RAAC, though it's obviously not, though it IS a Reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
back to nature

Smeone let some of his inner SW_MO_HERMIT out

Danger09Danger09about 4 years ago
Wouldn't it been much easier to just dump the slut?

I really don't see how she was punished? She got to keep her husband and live happily ever after. Wouldn't it been much easier to just dump the slut? I really don't understand the need of sticking his dick in her stretched out asshole that she gave to her lover.. it's just gross. Wasn't he afraid of STDs?. The story was just over the top and stupid. No way in hell I'd trust or want to be with someone who drugged me, tied me while they cheat on me...

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Lot of hurt and pain but you pulled it together

Great story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re. rodryder44

Don't give up your day job. There is no way Ramone is going to kill a 600 pound bear with a stick. Especially since he was described as a 'city boy'. If ever there was a 0* story, yours would fit the bill. Please, step away from the paper and pencil and leave 'Finishing The Damn Story" to the people who know what they're doing.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Revenge Redux

Great story, five stars!

What about Ramone? You left a thread loose! Here is a brief outline to get you going again. FTDS

In this continuation, Danielle and Rick get pay-back from Ramone.

#################

Ramone survived, barely. He used the survival tools and his anger to hunt and fish. He cared for his injuries as best he could. He removed the band from around his balls but they shriveled up and fell down his pant leg two weeks later. That he was emasculated only fueled his desire to find Danielle and get revenge. He lost track of time but remembered the day he was beaten to unconsciousness and left alone in the uncharted wilderness. With only a survival knife he made a staff to aid his movement through the forest. He discovered there were large brown bears in the area and knew he better make a better weapon. He recalled some movie scenes where Roman soldiers would defend themselves by forming a defensive square and each soldier knelt in the front line with pikes pointing outwards facing the enemy. When they charged they were impalled to death as they ran into the sharp pikes. Ramone was walking down hill when he first heard the sound of a heavy truck and saw a road through the dense trees. Carefully he made his way to the well traveled dirt road and heard the sound of an approaching semi. Ramone fell to his knees and began crying with joy at his apparent rescue. Suddenly a terrible growl came from behind him, and he quickly turned around to see an enormous bear starting to charge from sixty feet away coming down the path through the forest . He quickly picked up his sharpened staff, iiiiplacing the butt end on the ground pointing the shaft towards the rapidly approaching bear. The instant the bear's torso hit the point of the staff Ramone smiled broadly knowing that he would survive this, too. Nothing but the thought of Danielle was in his mind as the force of the charging bear drove the staff through it's heart, okilling it instantly. The momentum of the animal carried it the length of the staff where it collapsed. The eight-hundred pound animal nearly crushed him to death as it fractured his skull.

Ramone is rescued and treated in a major trauma center in a coma. Ramone has amnesia and is rehabilitated in a rehab center. He is treated by a psychiatrist and assumes the identity of Juan Doe. Juan is released and begins to lead an exemplary life and finds work as a church deacon and meets Maria and they fall in love and marry within two years. On their honeymoon they make love for the first time but Juan can only satisfy her orally. She is a loving wife and doesn't care about Juan's missing jeweles. Though he gets no pleasure from sex, he realizes sex is wanted by his wife and he wants to be a supportive husband.

During a night of sexuall activity Juan is accidentally pushed into the headboard where he strikes his head and immediately has a blinding headache and his memory returns. He instantly recalls everything clearly. He recalls his vengeance and realizes he must have his revenge. Poor Maria. He doesn't want her to suffer from any fallout from his revenge. He snaps her neck and leaves town. Ramone eventually returns to the house where he fucked Danielle to find another family occupies the house.

To be continued.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sick and sweet?

Probably your best story. I don't know how you can make a touching story about two psychotics, but you did.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Gotta say I really liked it. I was not confident it was going end up good, but it did and I liked the ending. Thought he was being overly harsh in the early days but I can see the level of hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@whackdoodle

It's not a zero sum game. They are BOTH psychos. If you don't think so, go re-read the original story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Wow

Horrifying, hilarious AND touching. It’s like you said “Hold my beer and watch this”. And then you successfully pulled it off. Risky. Very risky. But you did it.

49greg49gregalmost 5 years ago
Good ending

A good story - nice fiction.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Maybe a little

Maybe a little over the top, but no more than they both deserved. I didn't really like leaving Ramon to survive in the wilderness. I thought he gave him way to many survival tools. Would not have taken the wife back, but I guess she learned her lesson.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Damn

Damn, what a dark story. Really, really dark.....

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
Who’s the real psycho?

She fucked him up for one night but he kidnapped, raped, beat, starved, threatened to kill, set a half starved man in the middle of the wilderness with nothing but the clothes on his back and an altoid tin of supplies that Bear Gylls wouldn’t be able to survive on and you think he was being reasonable?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a Story

Five stars. Wasn't sure what direction the story would take (and perhaps neither was the author) but the end worked out to be quite logical. After all, her "revenge" was a totally misguided act and she did realize that when she returned home after saying, "Goodbye Dear". Retribution was swift and extremely severe but she survived it and the pair came closer together. Fantastic effort and what a plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
after all that what changed

she stilled did everything with Ramone first and what, she fuck a dog to stay alive so what has changed? she's still the same whore, why keep her?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago
Great

Loved this story. Even if it was Abit daft, it was still good to see how it developed and that by the end there both happy

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
@dark2donut2

I think all the "small penis" readers as you say, they are too busy reading cuckold stories.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
That was so messed up

I loved it for some reason. I'm really glad they stayed together. I'm surprised she didn't kill him, that was insane. True love right there.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Yet another over the top nonsense

Like you can do all of that without anybody noticing anything. Dreamland for small penis macho-wanna-be's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 6/12/18

All Ramone had to do is say no. It was that simple. If he wasn't thinking with his dick he could have imagined what could have happened to him. Fucking with married women always has the unknown husband factor. Could be nothing; could be Armageddon. As the saying goes; If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. The world is better off without Ramone. As far as his wife goes, that's debatable. Some would forgive her, others wouldn't. Good middle of the road ending. He forgave her but not without a lot of pain and retrospection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!!

I always thought I was probably the only one to have “payback” ideas so over-the-top. I like the idea of swift and harsh retribution but I certainly don’t have the patience to drag it out as long as this guy did. We had a saying in the Nam while I was there, “Payback is a Medivac”. I still believe that’s a pretty good rule to live by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Tale but .....

There is a fundamental deviation regarding this enticing story when connecting DamoX and FTDS plot: the vile vengeance against the husband was his wife’s idea, Ramone was just a tool for her. Guilty wife planned all and lived happily ever after. Ramone was just a pawn and was castrated because he fucked the wife that was asking to be fucked in front of her husband for vengeance. Is it fair????? It is not logical !!!!!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Evolution of the Storyline

While I think the initial punishments were over the top and just too brutal, the segue from dark to light was brilliantly paced. It was ever so gradual and froth with bumps but lead excruciatingly to accommodation and finally to reconciliation.

As he sated his anger and humiliation on her, she finally came to the realization of just how deeply she had decimated his love for her and the anguish he is living with constantly.

She realizes that his anger is an ongoing indication that he cares. That she still influences his thoughts and actions albeit to her detriment. But by eventually accepting his violent need to vent his rage, she convinces him that she recognizes and accepts her guilt, and is willing to pay the price of forgiveness. His epiphany occurs when he finally realizes that she is willingly accepting even encouraging the punishment in order to help him heal.

Her ongoing need for "punishment" is a constant reminder that her dark side must be kept in check while her skillful manipulation of her debt keeps his anger at bay.

If it weren't for the excessive violence at the beginning of the story I would have rated the story as a 5. A very rare event for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We'll, here we are...

Anon 10/23/17 - Go back to your little dream world where all women can fuck anyone they want so there isn't any bad feelings when your wife ties you down and some asshole fucks her senseless and leave you tied up. Even though the asshole participates in your bondage, humiliation and the complete fucking of your wife's every hole, please don't hold it against him. He didn't mean to hurt the nasty cheating husband. Besides, if he would do this to the asshole do you think jail would stop him from his revenge. Ramone knows this and will put as much distance between himself and them as possible and be thankful he's alive.

Anon 2/9/18 - who said anything about murder? Ramone participated in restraining and torturing him; he returned the favor. But, where Ramone left him tied up he actually released Ramone with enough for him to get to safety. Just because they never talked about him again doesn't mean he didn't get away. Just because you think the worst; I think he made it to civilization and ran as fast and far as he could happy that he learned a lesson in the proper etiquette of treating a married woman.

A little over the top but hey folks, it's fiction. No assholes we're harmed in the writing of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DamonX doesn't deserve your help.

DamonX is a decent writer but not one of the greats. Outside of his writing he comes off as a first class prick and is not shy about acknowledging the title. He certainly hasn't done any thing to deserve such a good finish to one of his OK stories. I gave FTDS's finish a 5* then went back and gave DamonX's beginning a 1*.

Sideways, DamonX. And don't forget a helping for your horse.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 6 years ago
A heartfelt response to the stupid comment left by Anonymous 02/09/18

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A WIRE BRUSH.

The story was... strange.. but very well written. I gave it 4 stars.

I might have written the first part as FTDS did but, right after dispatching Ramon, I would have sold her into a lifetime of servitude in a South American bordello and then spent lots of quality time with her sisters, female family members and friends... allowing them to 'help me get over my loss' by filling my lonely nights with warm, wet, eagerly offered condolences and hours of reassuring 'sympathy'. (ahhhh shit....That part sounded so good that I think I just soiled myself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was ridiculously stupid.

Kidnapping, rape, torture, murder.

And the author wants us to believe HE’S the victim?

TiredXTiredXover 6 years ago
over the top but...

I like it, the reconciliation came out of left field but it was an interesting take, clearly they've both gained some psychological issues by the end but the fact that there still "together" in the end is kinda sweet in a morbid twisted kinda sense.

Big fan keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You are one sick, (criminally insane) mother fucker!

Revenge is one thing but this was more than over the top!

I'd have seen a little different ending!

Ramone does manage to get out! He's found by a couple of hikers and is rescued!

He tells his story to the cops, in detail! They come and arrest his sorry ass and he spends the rest of his pathetic life in a prison for the criminally insane!

TwopullTwopullover 6 years ago
Serial criminals alwrt

This is stuff for criminally perverted

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Sweet!

One of my favorite authors here. Never a dull moment. And if you are going to get revenge on some ungrateful tramp, no one does it better than FTDS! ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True Love Story!

Should have been put in Romance category!!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

But a good read, hard at times, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just...

Fucking SICK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Codependents

If these to aren't codependents then I don't know who are. The story was funny, tragic and weird all in one. These to were of the charts. They are so wrapped up in there codependency they have no idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome addition

Thanks - you took a nasty situation and turned it into a very intriguing story with a very creative ending. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

That was awesome. From rooting for increasingly fucked up penalties for the wife and her fuckboy, to hoping he would just let her go before her punishment got too bad, to actually hoping for a reconciliation but thinking it would still not happen, to actually getting a nice, happy ending...a very twisted ending featuring two raving nutjobs who should both have long been institutionalized...but happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why release him?

Should have gutted and skinned Ramone. Then cut off the wife's nipples and clit before the real torture begins,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was....powerful? Severe? Compelling? Ugly? Whatever, never let it be said

FTDS can't write a "BTB" story. That one "burned" hotter' n hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FTDS

You are a sick puppy. Lol

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
RAAC?

I suppose some of the hard-core BTBers will deride this as RAAC, and it IS reconciliation, but any real cost was paid by her!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Strange, But Good!

I guess it was a bit of Stockholm Syndrome!

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
awesome

In it's own weirdness and cuteness... this is truly one of the best stories on the site. :)

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
After the Original Story, D and Ramone must Die!

Liked how you worked through a reconciliation over a long period of time BUT, torture followed by a slow death would have been my only solution if that cunt had done that to me! ( Ramone would have gone quickly,then sliced and diced before becoming food for the deep sea fish!)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Will they ever be found and mystery of their fate solved ?

Ambrose Bierce , Jimmy Hoffa, Charlie from MTA ( Kingston Trio song ) , Russian from ' White Pines' Sopranos episode and Ramone from this story ? I dunno. All that's sure is this story is 5'd and favorited. Full marks . *****

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I Thoroughly Enjoyed This Story

I thoroughly enjoyed his building a bunker. It has been a reoccurring dream of mine for years, including the solar panels, water well, drainage, and vegetable garden. The gazebo and above ground patio was a bit too much, though. Still a good 5-Star rating. Leave Ramone's fate to speculation.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Enjoy Your Writing But...

This story was a little flawed. Actually, it was good until the final page.

You create a very principled and moral husband in Marty, to the point where you gain some serious revenge on his former friend. Clearly, you describe a man who abhors cheating and wife stealers. I liked how you took down Sam. Then you throw that principled character out and bring in some new Marty with a different or corrupted sense of values. For 10 months he demanded his wife remain away so as to not "communicate" the wrong message of her pregnancy to their children. Then you completely abandon that whole principle in the final page, when you introduce a cheating Marty, but you take him further by having him invite a new person not only into his house, but into his bedroom. I don't understand the dichotomy of your main character at the end, as Marty was no better (in fact worse) than both his wife and Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you tell lies

whats this shit about not going nuclear lol

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
LOved it

Nice story.

You didnt post another one in a long time. You have to do something my friend :)

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Bout says it all, so glad i found this author.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

works in reverse too. TK U MLJ LV NV

maedhros21maedhros21almost 9 years ago
very impressed

I can't ever remember a story that had such a reversal of feelings towards a main character. After the original nothing would have been too extreme for her but you actually make me feel for her in your follow up.

This moved out of the loving wives category into the romance category in my mind around page 3. I actually finished this one smiling. Thanks FTDS......btw lots of us wondering where you have been hiding. Hope all is well and you're still writing because you serve a great purpose on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sir. You seems to be one of those very rare authors whom can change shit into gold with greatest of ease !

Don't ever change. 5***** !

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I sometimes go about these bass ackwards...

I didn't see the sense in reading the first at first... until the bit with the honeymoon clothes... than I knew there was something I had to understand from the first story.

Read another story that was similar with a likewise almost unbelievable reconciliation by the end.

In both cases, the couple had reached a point where it seemed it was as likely for one to kill the other as anything else - where one had stepped so far overboard as to step right of the ends of the world...

And yet... somehow having all of the civilized parts of their life almost completely removed somehow allowed the important parts of their relationship to be brought to the fore.

I liked this one.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very damn interesting.

My thoughts along the way: 1. Ramone could have followed the ATV tracks back to the cabin and laid in wait. 2. I couldn't imagine Danielle having anything but hate for hubby. But it wasn't my story. I guess that was the only way RAAC could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol Ramon's

revenge redux would be an interesting spin off.....

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
All Righty, Then!

Okay, definitely started out quite dark, then a very interesting "happy" ending.

I tend to be a sucker for a happy ending, and I feel that this one was well warned.

I don't know if it was Stockholm Syndrome, guilt, simply being broken, or what, but I'm glad you found a way to "free" her.

I was concerned that there would be no way out short of either killing one of them or prosecuting him, and I'm happy they found a way back to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10 years later...

Ramone returned to town, a much humbler man. He had found his way out of the woods, and after contacting his brother Jaun, joined a relgious order who did work with the poor in Cntral America.

He didn't look his former captor up, and after visiting his mom, returned to the monastary.

He was later reported as being killed by a death squad.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
One of your darker offerings

After completing "Something Wicked This Way Comes" Ray Bradbury once said that he felt that he had been purged of personal demons. You must have purged many personal demons with this effort. I fancy that your ending of reconciliation is most likely related to this purge OR you just couldn't believe what you wrote to that point. :o)

You did well in matching the general psychotic, over the top, tone of the original. As always your writing was tight with good dialog. Characters were consistent.

Surry but I only gave it 3'* (uncommon from me for your works) mainly for enjoyability; or lack thereof.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It is not often the author is surprised

by the ending to a stories end.

Psychotic fits both people in this drama. As does Stockholm Syndrome. But I didn't care for the brutality.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous