Danielle's Revenge Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I... Can I see it?"

I was feeling indulgent. It was Christmas after all. I took her to the bathroom, the first time she'd been in it since the place became her new home. Nearly three months. She turned her head in front of the mirror, examining the collar. I watched her hands move up to her hair, brushing it back, and the tears started again. "I look horrible!"

I moved behind her, and took her in my arms. "You're beautiful. You've always been beautiful. An evil, despicable cheating whore who disgusts me, but fucking gorgeous."

"Stay here," I said. I returned a minute later with another of her gifts. I gave her the simple dollar store brush and she cried out in joy, snatching it from my hands, and attacking her rat's nest.

After only a moment, she stopped and turned to me. "Let me prepare myself for you. You deserve better than this."

I nodded.

She looked over at the bath. "May I?"

I glared at her.

She lowered her head. "It's not for me, I swear. For you. Let me do my best for you. For Christmas. My gift."

I nodded. "Not too long."

"Thank you," she murmured, and with a smile, closed the door on me.

Ramone's eyes followed me around so I hooded him again. I hated him watching me. I put the food in the oven to keep it warm, and waited her return. I wasn't disappointed. She was as beautiful as the day I met her. Maybe more so. She'd finally lost those last few pounds she was always complaining about. Her hair was long, and smooth. She was practically glowing. She approached me on her knees. "Merry Christmas, Honey," she said. I saw she was nervous. I never let her use any terms of endearment. That little 'Honey' was taking a big chance.

"Merry Christmas, my little whore," I told her.

I accepted her gift, letting her suck me to release. She was getting good. Practice, I guess. I caressed her soft shiny hair. I should have given her a brush earlier.

I still used the second erection on her cheating ass. Bent her over the table, and took her hard. "Don't mistake me," I growled. "You're still nothing but a cheating evil whore. I didn't deserve that." I was surprised by my own words. I'd never brought up anything about that night. Not the reasons, not my feelings, not anything.

She moaned underneath me crying. "I know," she whined. "I'm sorry, baby. Sorry. Punish me."

"One time!" I screamed at her. "Once! Before we were even engaged. You and I weren't even talking, remember! One time, and it wasn't even good. I hate you, you lousy, no good cheating whore! How could you?"

I guess she figured that meant she could speak. "She was bragging about getting you. Telling all the girls. Saying all the nasty things you did. I... I was mortified. I took it out on you. I'm sorry."

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, and slapped her on the side of the head.

I fucked her. Fucked her hard, fighting the tears that refused to stop. Spilling over and splashing on her ass. "Whore," I'd sob. "Cheating cunt."

I exploded inside of her, and collapsed, my full weight driving her into the table. "I hate you," I cried. "Hate you."

She pulled my arms around her body, drawing them in tightly, making me hug her. "I know, I know," she cried softly. "I love you too. I'm sorry."

I chained her to the pole. I needed some air. It was half an hour before I returned, back in control. She was sitting anxiously, obviously nervous, but silent.

I waltzed over to Ramone, ripped his hood off and kicked him in the gut. "Merry Christmas, Asshole," I sneered. He looked up at me in fear. Any anger or resistance had faded long since.

Dinner was nice. I'd picked up a roast chicken, and had mashed potatoes, rolls, creamed corn, and green beans. I let her sit near me, while we ate together. She was quiet, but tentatively reached out to touch me every now and then. Pressed her leg against mine. She sipped her one cup of wine like she wanted it to last forever.

Blame it on the wine. The full belly. How good she looked. I went to the car and brought out the last of her presents. A large, dark brown alpaca fur rug, soft and luxurious. I laid it out in front of her column, and drew her down onto it. She rolled in it, giggling. "It's incredible," she said. "So soft. I didn't think anything could be so soft."

"Merry Christmas, Danielle," I whispered.

She rolled into my arms, cuddling, kissing me. Not the lips. I'd never let those whoring cock-sucking lips touch mine. She had me hard, and was lying on top of me. I don't know what I was thinking. I swore to myself I'd never do it, but there I was, balls deep in her cheating pussy.

She hugged me, crying. "Don't just lie there," I growled.

I made her do the work. Watched her ride my hard cock, rocking back and forth, sliding up and down it. She squealed when she came on it the first time, and I slapped her ass. "Impertinent whore," I reminded her. "This is for my pleasure, not yours."

My words were ineffective. We spent hours there. She got me off twice, and had numerous orgasms of her own. After half a dozen, I was getting irritated. "Damn it! Enough. This is for me. You come again and I'll tan your ass."

She whimpered and kept fucking me. She sat upright, fucking me steadily, a nice easy motion. Her moans had started again. She looked down at me, her eyes begging. "Please, honey," she gasped. "Let me come for you?"

"No."

She kept going, her body trembling, legs shaking. She was fighting it, hopelessly. "Please!" she whined. "Please!"

"Come, you cheating whore," I growled, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her hard.

She screamed out, coming so hard she forced my cock out of her. She gasped, and hurried to squeeze me back in. She laid on me, gasping, and kissed my neck. "Incredible," she moaned.

When she stopped shaking, she sat back up and rose up off my cock. She adjusted herself and slipped me into her ass. She smiled and went back to work, fucking me.

I got a nice little ass come from her, only after she pleaded for her release. By then, I was done. I needed to come. She kissed my chin, "Come in your whore's ass, baby. Fill me up."

When I groaned my release into her, she climbed off my cock and sucked me clean. I didn't have another one in me, and I laid there, holding her. She sighed after a while, grabbed her chain and locked it to her new collar. "Thank you for a wonderful Christmas. I know I didn't deserve it. Thank you." She laid back on the rug, stretching out. I played with her soft, warm body a while, rubbing her breasts, teasing her nipples.

I hadn't forgotten about our other guest. I stripped his gag off, and unlocked his hands from around the post. He groaned as he drew his arms forward. I placed a sports bottle in his hands. He drank thirstily.

"Taste good? I gave you three good loads of my cum in there." I had topped it off with water.

"Thank you, Sir," he managed, his voice coming out soft and hoarse.

Any other response would have earned him a beating. I guess even slimy bastards can learn. I picked some of the last of the chicken off the bone, and put it on the half roll that Danielle had left. I gave it to him, and watched him cram it in his mouth.

I dragged Danielle over by her chain. Made her straddle him, inches away. I lifted her legs, showing him her reddened, well used pussy and ass. "Was it worth it, asshole? Fucking another man's wife?"

He shook his head, turning his face away.

"Look at it!" I screamed at him, grabbing him by the hair. "You made a fucking whore out of her. Look at it you asshole!"

He looked up, miserably. "I... I'm sorry. She came on to me," he whined.

That earned him a punch to the temple, and a kick to the ribs. I grabbed Danielle by the hair. "You want him now? I bet you'd love to fuck him again, wouldn't you. You loved his cock, remember? You gonna lick his asshole now? Suck his cum off his body?"

She shook her head, crying. "No, baby. Nobody but you."

"You're a whore. You'll do what I say. Now suck him!"

She dropped to her knees. Ten minutes later we all knew she was wasting her time. He wouldn't get hard no matter what. I pulled on her chain hard, yanking her backward off of him, landing splayed out on her back, gasping. "You useless whore. Go rinse your disgusting mouth out, and return to your bed."

She crawled to the sink, and spent several minutes doing just that. She even added soap to the water, gagging as she spit out the frothy water.

I pulled up her rug, rolled it and put it to the side. She didn't deserve it. I did leave her the old rug. Locked her back in place. "God damned, whore," I growled, snapping the lock shut.

Ramone was gagged again, and his chains checked. A kick to the balls was his final Christmas gift.

~ * ~ * ~

At home, it was a trying time. Everybody was worried about 'poor' Danielle. I was invited to dinner at the in-laws. Her friends stopped by, consoling me. Michelle, the architect of our issues offered an intimate consolation. Like I'd ever have anything to do with her again.

Work was going surprisingly well. I'd received a promotion and sizable Christmas bonus. I used half of the bonus to get myself a holiday gift. A used ATV four wheeler. I had plans.

I cut a path out behind our cabin, and rented an excavator. Dug a nice little pit. Well, maybe not that little. A post hole digger dug out the holes for the retaining posts and a simple chainsaw wood mill gave me most of the materials I needed. I'd purchased a book at a used bookstore on how to build a $50 underground house book. My Christmas vacation was spent putting in the poly plastic, installing the logs for the walls and retaining walls. All the basics.

It was hard work. I'd take several breaks a day. Danielle would feed me, and get my rocks off. She was curious as to what I was up to, but smart enough to shut up about it. Ramone was Ramone. Quiet, sullen and terrified. I even found myself sleeping over, to get the most out of my days.

The interior of the new shelter was only about 10 feet across, but more than 24 feet deep. Well ventilated, with numerous baffles to keep the critters out, and with plenty of drainage, built at the top of the decline at the back of the property.

It's amazing what you can do working 14-16 hours a day for a solid week. It didn't cost $50. More like $1500. Mostly in plastic, pipes and the concrete floor.

A used ATV front bucket ran me $400 but I couldn't have managed the job without it. With a couple of chains and a second winch, I could move the logs in place, or push dirt around. It was like having two more people to help me. By New Years Day, I had the roof in place, sodded over, and the entrance was complete. The shell was done, now it just needed finishing on the interior.

New Year's Eve I didn't feel like I had a lot to celebrate. Nevertheless, I had a surprise for my wife. I cleaned up, and and entered the cabin a little after dark. I gave her a bag, and pointed to the bathroom. "New Year's Eve. Get ready."

I heard her crying only minutes later. She stuck her head out the door. "Please, Baby, don't make me..."

"Shut the fuck up, whore, and get dressed," I snapped.

I hadn't watered Ramone for a couple of days. I tried to water him every day, but sometimes I forgot. Sometimes I couldn't make it to the cabin, pretending to be human back home. I cut a slice in the duct tape over his mouth, stuck the sports bottle straw through the hole, and squeezed. He sucked thirstily until it was near empty. I pulled it out, and slapped a new piece of duct-tape in place. My good deed for the day.

She took longer than I would have preferred, but still looked good when she emerged. She had brushed out her hair, and put on her holiday clothes. The little white lace bra and panties that she had worn on our honeymoon just a few months ago. She also had on the thigh high stockings and high heels she had worn. Her hair was done up the same, and she was wearing the earrings her mother had given her as a wedding present.

She stood before me shaking. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"You look beautiful, you fucking whore," I said. I had stripped down to nothing but a pair of shorts. I pulled her over to the door roughly, and did something I swore I wouldn't. Stuck my tongue halfway down her throat. Reached down and grabbed her ass.

She lowered her head, crying, then reached out and grabbed my bulge. Perfect. She remembered.

She took me by the hand, sobbing, and pulled me along. She laid down next to Ramone, spreading her legs for me. "Ok, Baby, let's do it," she whimpered.

"Ok Baby, do your thing," I corrected her. I remembered every word, every movement, every look of hers. I turned her head to face Ramone, roughly. "Get it right!"

"Ok baby, do your thing," she cried, shivering when I kissed the inside of her thigh. I moved up her thighs, and pulled her hand over between her legs, making her rub herself.

"Oh my God, his mouth feels so good," I whispered in a stage voice.

"Oh my God. His mouth feels go good," she croaked, the words catching in her cheating, whoring throat.

It took us over an hour, and a lot of prompting on my part. She never stopped crying, not once. Pissed me off. She was supposed to be excited. I ended up having to smack her around a little. It helped, and she pretended, which was all I could really ask for. Obviously, I couldn't excite her like her lover. Faithless bitch.

When our reenactment was over, and she was displaying her dripping asshole to dickhead, I yanked her away. "Who's whore are you?" I asked, seething.

"Yours baby. Only yours. I was stupid, and angry, not thinking straight. Forgive me, baby," she whined.

I laughed. "Forgive you? Are you fucking kidding?"

She dropped to her knees, hugging my thighs. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Sure, you're sorry now," I snapped.

"I was sorry that night. I came back to beg forgiveness. I went too far. Way too far. I was going to do the same as her. Same as Michelle. I don't know why I couldn't stop."

"Because you're a whore!" I screamed in her face.

"Your whore, baby. Only for you. Never again with anyone else, I swear."

"Unless I tell you to."

"Whatever you want. I'm your whore."

I grabbed her bra and tore at it viciously. The material didn't separate easily and I was throwing her around the floor, trying to get it off. When it finally shredded, I yanked at her panties, knocking her to the floor, my foot on her back, pulling, stretching and finally ripping her honeymoon undergarments off.

I was panting, breathing hard, as I tore her stockings off, ripping her high heels off her feet and throwing them at the door. I grabbed her earrings, yanking at them. They came free, with one of her ears bleeding. I threw them on the floor, grinding them into the wood, under my heel. Not the smartest thing I ever did, since I was barefoot, and now bleeding more than her.

"You fucking worthless cunt. Our honeymoon clothes? You had to destroy everything, didn't you!"

She lay sprawled on the floor, crying despondently.

"Get up, you filthy whore."

She stood shakily, hands at her side, head bowed. "Clean up this mess."

She did as told, putting the remains of her cheating apparel in a bag by the door. She scrubbed the blood off the floor, and even bandaged my foot and her ear. At midnight, I wished her a Happy New Year, and let her suck my dick.

~ * ~ * ~

January 22nd. I entered the cabin, and went to my wife. She had gotten on her knees immediately, awaiting me. I had a bag for her. She opened it, and found a little makeup packet. Not much, lipstick, blush, eyeliner, perfume. "Light on the perfume, I like the way you smell," I told her.

She hugged me around the waist. I gave her another package which she tore open eagerly. She gasped, shaking out the t-shirt. It read "His Whore". She looked up at me. "May I?"

"It's yours, isn't it." I unclipped her neck chain.

She pulled it on over her head. The first article of clothing she'd worn in four months, other than that New Year's debacle.

A third package had some more grooming items. A battery operated shaver, some soap, and cheap shampoo. She hugged them. "You were starting to look a little too European," I teased.

She had tears in her eyes, when I lifted her to her feet, hugging her. "Happy Birthday, Danielle."

Dinner was another special one, Italian, one of her favorites. Accompanied by a bottle of Chianti. It was her birthday, so I used all of her holes during the celebration. Even paid her double for them. Maybe it was the wine. She was in another of her orgasmic moods. I had to threaten her a couple of times, even deliver a short spanking, during which I made her count off her years. I left her in a quivering heap on her Alpaca fur rug. She was hugging her shirt to her chest, like it was gold.

I watered Ramone. He wasn't looking good. Skin and bones, suppurating wounds on his wrists and ankles. His hair was lifeless and falling out. Gave him some juice mixed in with his water. A few calories every now and then. Damn that asshole pissed me off. He looked up at me, and I spat on him. Fucking disrespect me! He flinched as I stood and pissed on him. I aimed for his face, and he barely moved out of the way. Who's the wimp now, mother fucker? I leaned down and faced him, only inches away. "Tell your husband you want me to come in your ass," I reminded him of his treacherous words.

He whimpered, curling up as much as he could.

I went over and kicked my whore awake. She scrambled up as I pulled her across the floor by her hair. I kicked him onto his side, almost dislocating his shoulder. "Doesn't he have a nice ass? Look how firm and sexy it is?" I growled, kicking his ugly rear. "You'd do anything he wanted, wouldn't you, whore?"

She shivered, clinging to my leg. "No baby, he disgusts me. I love only you."

"Don't you want to lick his asshole again? Why don't you stick your tongue up his ass? You loved that didn't you, whore. Loved humiliating me."

She started in with the stupid crying. "I'm sorry, baby."

"Lick him. Lick his ass, just like you love to do, for your beautiful lover." I threw her forward, kicking her in his direction. She moved slowly, pleading, begging.

"Remember, whore? You'd do it for him. Never for me, you promised. No, you wouldn't do it for your husband. Only for your new stud, you fucking whore. Now lick him!" I pushed her the last few inches with my foot in her ass.

"Lick him until he's hard. Do it, whore!"

She was only at it for a few seconds before she turned and threw up. All that fancy dinner, gone to waste. I kicked her. "Go on. He's not hard yet."

She tried, and got the dry heaves, then went back again. After a few minutes I dragged her outside. It was cold out, we'd had our second snowfall, and it was a couple of inches deep. I hosed her down, curled up, trembling. "Get in there and clean up your mess, whore."

She was slow, and shivering hard, but she did a decent job of it. Took her way longer than it should have. I chained her to her post, and threw her old rug on top of her.

"Happy Birthday, you evil cheating whore."

I still wasn't done with Ramone. I had a birthday gift for him, as well. A few minutes research had provided the information I needed, and a day trip to an ag-store in a town a short distance away had provided the materials. $20 but worth it, in my humble opinion.

I had been nervous about Ramone's resistance, but he offered up none. I attached the green band to the Jeffers castrating tool, squeezed the handles and watched it stretch open wide. Only a few seconds to loop it around his balls, and release. He grunted when the powerful band snapped shut, and whimpered. I liked that sound.

I was confused about how long it would take. Some sites said that within 24 hours, the job would be accomplished, if not sooner. One said you could just leave the band on, and that it would fall off, balls and all, in about three weeks.