Danielle's Revenge Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both giggled, and I apologized, and she gave me a wink, put my hand on her tit, and laughed. "That's as far as it goes, bucko. I'm happily married. I'm going to chalk this one up to hormonal confusion."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Watch her. Don't let her get away with shit." She grinned. "You're really going to make her wear a collar?"

"You bet your ass."

She wiggled her butt. "No bet. My husband would kill me." She gave me a quick hug. "If she says the baby's yours, believe it."

"I do."

"Good." She rubbed her own belly. "This is going to be so cool. I'm five weeks along. We're going to be prego together."

When they left, the whore hunted me down, naked. "Sorry about that. I thought they'd want to chat, not stay all day." She sat and leaned into me. "Having second thoughts?"

"No. It just feels weird."

She nodded. "I know. Let's go to bed."

She took me by the hand, but in the bedroom she hesitated. "I..."

She was shaking and I held her. "What's wrong."

"I can't. Not in here. Please."

I'd forgotten. She hadn't been in the room for over a year. Not since she tortured me in there. I saw the room almost everyday. It no longer bothered me. It's not like they even used the bed. They fucked on the floor right beside me. Maybe if I'd moved the furniture she could have handled it.

"Not a problem. Why don't you take a shower in the guest bath. I'll be right back."

I returned to the car, and pulled out her favorite rug. Took it inside and laid it beside the guestroom bed.

When Danielle came out, she noticed it right away. She came to me, sliding into my arms. "I don't deserve you."

"Well, I'm not going to let anyone else have you!"

She grinned, "No shit." She dropped her towel and dragged me down with her. Divested me of the little clothing I was wearing. Took me in her generous mouth, and I did something I hadn't done in over a year. Returned the favor. She came as soon as I touched her. The magic of the mind.

We punished each other a couple of times, dragged the blanket off the bed to cover us, and cuddled together.

We'd been quiet a while when she whispered. "I don't like it here. I wanna go home."

"Patience, baby."

"It smells funny."

I chuckled, and hugged her close. "We have to let everyone see we've settled in. Give it time, alright? We'll go back regularly until we work everything out." I moved my hand down to rub her soft belly. "We'll make your doctor's appointments on Monday."

~ * ~ * ~

Sunday was more visitors, and she had another food craving. Chinese this time. I got carry out. She was getting antsy around all the people, and I had to hold her a lot to calm her down. I'm not sure how everyone interpreted that.

By Wednesday, she was crawling up the wall. She'd rearranged the master bedroom twice, and still couldn't stay in there. After work, I bundled her into the car and took her home. She was happy, and there was a lot of 'punishing' done.

"Can we sell the other house?" she asked me.

"Don't you think this place will get crowded?"

"You can expand it."

"It's not the place to raise children. How about schooling?"

"That's five years away. Just for now, please? Get rid of that place, and we can live here. I love it here. Everything is ours. You built it for me." She turned and climbed on top of me, kissing my lips. "When I get nervous, scared, all I have to do is look around. You made this. For me. I can feel the love in every log, every light, every thing I touch. Even when I thought you'd hate me forever, I could lie naked on the floor, feeling the wood against my body, telling me things would be alright. This is home to me."

It's not fair you know. Women. Carrying your child. Feeling that soft belly.

We sold the house. I rented an excavator. Spent a grand on an Alaskan Portable Sawmill and an upgraded used chainsaw with a 30" bar. Danielle started whining about transportation in case anything happened while I was at work, 45 minutes away. We went up and got her car, but I insisted on trading it in and getting her a new one. Too many questions if she were to drive around in the old one.

I cleared out a patch of trees on one side of our bunker, and cleared the brush. Made a huge clearing, closer to the cliff line, and installed almost $20K of solar panels. With the proceeds of the house it was possible. Money was tight for a while, but without a mortgage or utilities, we had a lot of extra cash coming in.

Danielle was amazed at the amount of effort that went into building a second room. The truth was, there was a lot more work. It was larger, raised to ground level at the south end, for windows to the outside world. We added a root cellar and second entrance. We kept the area above the two rooms clear, and she spent an inordinate amount of time making it a garden. Planted sod, vegetable gardens, roses. We kept the old gazebo, and she insisted on putting up new 'hedges' surrounding our personal space with a wall of natural dense thorny bushes. By the time she was 8 months pregnant, it was mostly done, and I was still running the mill, making furniture for the addition.

I had a hell of a time convincing her to move down with her parents for the last month of her pregnancy. I didn't want to be 30 minutes from a hospital. It didn't help much. I'd go to work, and she'd be back at her 'home', working on getting it ready for the baby.

We'd been there 5 months before she let her family visit. To say they were surprised would be the understatement of a lifetime.

Surprisingly, they liked it, after getting the tour from Danielle. I think the single room would have been claustrophobic, but the addition was 12'x24', with 8' ceilings, rising to 10' at the end, where 18" windows extended the length of the wall, letting in plenty of light. Her father, never very friendly too me, suddenly was chummy, fascinated by everything. I spent over an hour going over many of the details.

"You guys built everything?" Her mother asked, sitting on our couch, rubbing the wood arms.

"Outside the bathroom and the kitchen, pretty much," I told her.

Her sister's husband was less thrilled. "No TV? Internet?"

Danielle laughed. "We don't miss it. Do we, honey?"

She was sitting back in her new chair. More of a throne. She loved that thing. Beautiful piece of Black Walnut was sacrificed for it. She was smiling at me, rubbing her big belly.

"Not a bit. Anything we really want to see, we can go to the cabin if it's over the air, in to town, if not."

The visit was nice, but Danielle decided she needed entertaining space. I sighed, and oiled up the sawmill. It wasn't that bad. She wanted a natural stone patio up top, with a large covered area. I liked the idea because I always wanted a barbecue.

We were discussing making a trip to an Oklahoma flagstone quarry, when she looked up at me in surprise. "I... I think it's starting."

I was frantic as I loaded her on one of the ATVs, got her down to the cabin, and started in to town. "How often!" I asked.

"Relax. I haven't had another one yet. It might have been a false alarm."

It wasn't but it turned out we had plenty of time. We went to her parent's house, and played the waiting game. I let the women handle it, while her father tried to be calm. He wasn't fooling me.

When it was time, they called the doctor, and we loaded up their SUV.

Seven hours, and a hell of a lot of screaming and cursing later, I was the proud father of an 8 lb 4 oz, bouncing baby boy. Joshua. Her choice, of course. She told me, mid-delivery. I think that's cheating. He was gorgeous, perfect in every way. I held my son, looking down at his exhausted mother, before the nurses ran off with him. She looked up and grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer, her hand rubbing my side possessively.

I reluctantly surrendered my boy to be cleaned up, and leaned over to hug my wife. She clung to me, and started crying.

"Shh. He's perfect. So beautiful," I told her.

"Forgive me?" she pleaded.

I thought about it. I did. "Not yet," I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Not yet?"

"He needs a sister."

She nodded, smiling, and I brushed her tears away.

~ * ~ * ~

Alright, I'm not ecstatic about the in-laws building their own underground home less than a quarter of a mile from ours. I do appreciate that they bought up the Thompson's place and all their property. Getting their place put in was almost more work for me than our original one. Still it's nice to have built in baby-sitters less than 5 minutes away.

I'm afraid that her sister will get her way, and we'll have another off-grid neighbor. That's all I need.

Danielle's sitting out in her gazebo, watching over the kids. Knitting needles going a mile a minute. I'm putting the finishing touches on the bunkbeds. Two sons now. Her belly is just beginning to show.

It's a beautiful night, and our yard is gorgeous, but I miss the old days. She wears clothing a lot now. Too often for my taste. But with a three year old, and another just a week away from his first birthday, things change. Not completely.

I added the third room. It's the main living area. All the bells and whistles, a real showplace. Our original bunker has become our personal space. Bedroom and study. No clothing allowed. Once in a blue moon, I'll make her take off her silver choker, and put on the old collar. She'll get that glitter in her eye, and her first shirt will come out of hiding. Nobody gets to see that but me.

I'll chain her to the center post, or maybe the overhead loop. We'll break out her favorite rug, which has seen better days, and I'll punish her. Usually three or four times.

Afterward, we'll lay together and talk. About our insanity, which we both agree it was, in both directions. The times she considered strangling me with her chains. Poisoning me. Biting off my cock. Running away when I got lax with my restraints. The time she stood over me, while I slept, knife in her hand, trying to make herself end it. The nightmares she still has, the random moments of abject fear.

I confess how close I came to buying a whip, and flaying her skin. Staying away a couple of more days without food and water, to make it all end. Releasing her, in the wild. Crippling her, so she could never escape. The momentary flashes I have of her, then. Doing that. Memories flooding up, unbidden. The nights she holds me while I cry, when I don't even know what for. The bouts of guilt

It took us two years to be able to talk to each other without reservation. Completely honest. Nothing held back. Except...

We never talk about Ramone.

We'll hold each other quietly. Thinking of how things might have gone. What it would be like to be normal. Because we're not. We know it. Ridiculously co-dependent, we can't stand to be apart. I've had to go on travel twice, in the last year, my latest promotion requiring it. The first one was almost a disaster. She showed up the morning of my second day, and sat outside the meetings. Joined me for lunch with the client. Followed me around and pitched a fit at the airport until we could get adjoining seats. We had to pay an upgrade to first class to manage it. Now she goes where I go.

It's not fear of her cheating on me, or of me on her. That will never happen. It's... a need. A little sick, I'll admit. We broke each other. If I'm more than an hour late getting home, I sure as shit better call. When we're working around the property, we always try to stay in sight of each other.

Her family and our friends think it's sweet. We know better.

When we're done reminiscing she'll often break out her collection of mason jars, 14 of them now, and we'll count her money. She can be harsh when I forget to pay her for her private whoring. She insisted on a hundred dollar bonus for each child. Of course, she did that while whispering in my ear on the way to the delivery. Like I could say no, under those circumstances. Don't look at me like that, like you would be any better.

She's had more than $10 grand twice now. Then she'll go and spend some money on something silly, claiming the money's hers, and she can do whatever she wants. Little things at first. I had no desire for her to tattoo herself, down there, but I will admit it's sexy as sin. The watch was nice, but not something I would normally wear. I will admit, the two weeks in Cozumel, with diving lessons and certification was a hell of a third anniversary present, but we could have used the family money. It's not like we're poor.

She's giving me grief lately that I'm stingy. Like her ass is worth more than a sawbuck. She's posted a list of her prices prominently by the door. Blowjob $5, Straight $10, Anal $20. Lots of extras, too. She wants a surcharge for doing it outdoors, or in the shower. An extra buck for swallowing, as if she's ever done anything else, since that day. $2.50 for a rim job. Fifty cents a smack for bare hand spanking, and a buck each when using any 'instrument'. The list goes on. I'm still ignoring the new prices, insisting I should be grandfathered, as a long time client. I will say, she doesn't charge me for the anniversary whipping, which has remained a tradition, and would be very expensive.

She's carrying our daughter now. I get a lot of knowing grins from her. Once that belly begins to swell, I'll probably give in, paying her new prices, and she knows it. I can't help it, it's so hard not to cave, when I can feel that movement inside of her. She's pressing for the forgiveness, but I'm still holding firm on that. Not until I'm holding little Erin in my arms.

"$9,845," she proclaims as we finish the counting. "If you weren't such a cheapskate, I'd be over eleven grand. You honestly don't think this ass is worth $20?"

"Come on, I remember when that was just $2," I remind her.

She snorts at me. "Right. You've always been a cheap bastard. I've upped my game since then, and you know it!"

"You think your husband should pay 20 bucks for butt sex with you?"

She grins. "Not for sex with his wife. Sex with his whore. That's what I am, right? I'm still your whore?"

I pull her back down to her rug, and spend another $10, even though she wants $20 for it. "You'll always be my whore. I think you're just trying to get out of debt with me. Get me to release you."

She giggles. "You think so? That LumberPro sawmill you've been lusting over? It's arrived. We're going to go pick it up tomorrow. Happy birthday, Baby."

"The HD36? 23 horsepower?"

"Only the best for my man."

"But... that's like seven grand."

"Eighty two hundred, with options and taxes. You're going to have to wait until Christmas to get the trailer package. Unless we really bump the baby bonus."

I roll her under me, careful of her belly, getting ready to drop another $10. "You know, it's going to take you forever to pay me off if you keep buying things."

"No kidding, genius. You finally figured that one out on your own?"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

My own ending surprised even me. Reconciliation, for either of them, seemed impossible. I thought for sure she'd disappear, never to be heard from again, or he'd fail to wake up one morning, after getting too lax with securing her.

Admittedly Ramone's punishment was rather severe. Then again, he fucked a married woman, in the presence of her husband. He should have known there could be penalties.

Remember, it's only a story, no actual people were injured in the writing.