Danielle's Revenge Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time was certainly not an issue.

~ * ~ * ~

I recognized part of my problem was the asshole. Seeing him would set me off sometimes. I had to do something with him. Three weeks later I did.

It was a Friday. I strolled into the cabin, and she got to her knees expectantly.

I ignored her, and went right to the asshole. Removed his chains and duct-taped his ankles and wrists again, the sound of the tape streaming off the roll, loud and comforting. Checked that his jewels had blackened but certainly hadn't fallen off. Too bad about that, I'd been thinking about keeping them in a jar at work. I covered his mouth, picked him up easily and threw him over my shoulder. He couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds. I'd need a bath afterward.

"Say goodbye to your lover, whore," I said standing in front of her.

"He was a mistake. Not my lover," she said softly.

"What did you say to me, last time you left with him?"

She lowered her head. "Goodbye, dear."

"Much better." I turned and left, closing the door behind me. He fit easily in my trunk. I drove the ATV up onto the trailer, and headed out.

I'd spent a few days with maps, finding the most remote location possible. It took me half a day to drive there, then another three hours of him bumping along, wrapped up in a blanket on the front rack of my Arctic Cat 650, like a trophy. When my GPS said I had arrived I got off, and rolled him to the ground.

I put the bag next to him. "If I ever see you again. I'll skin you alive." I pulled his face around by the hair, making him look into my eyes. "I mean that literally. Filleting knives and pliers. I will skin you, and make the whore a shirt out of your hide. That and a nice set of coasters." I put the mini-survival tin in front of him. An Altoids can, it had enough to survive. Maybe. The bag had $10 worth of clothing from goodwill. Shoes, socks, shirt and pants. He had the blanket he was wrapped in. The tin had water purification tablets, water bag, fishing gear, some matches, flint and steel, compass, commando wire saw, antibiotic and band-aids. A couple of X-Acto knife blades, several yards of nylon string. Some sewing needles, a Fresnel magnifier, a couple of feet of aluminum foil. Even a SpyderCo folding knife. No whistle or signaling mirror. I didn't want to make it too easy for him. He certainly had enough to survive. He didn't seem like the rugged outdoors type to me. I didn't give him much of a chance. Still something was better than nothing.

No fingerprints on anything, just in case. I bought the kit complete, and removed the signaling items, and added the knife. Pretty generous of me.

He was lying there stunned, still tied up. He could open the tin, get out the knife and free himself. Find shelter and food. He could make it. It was up to him. More of a chance than the bastard gave my marriage.

I hopped on the ATV and headed home.

It was after midnight when I got there, and I was exhausted. I walked over to her and freed her collar. "Service me, whore."

She sucked me hard, then had me lie down while she rode my cock. Up her ass, of course. I wasn't feeling generous. She hadn't spoken a word to me. When she'd gotten me off, she laid on me, hugging me. "I'm sorry, baby."

"I know," I said, stroking her hair. She whined a little when I snapped her cuffs together behind her back, but I freed her leg chain, leaving her attached to the post only by the one around her neck. Reeled in the slack to give her a couple of feet. I saw the nervous anxiousness in her eyes, and calmed her.

"Relax," I whispered.

She tried to, stretching out on her rug. I retrieved the blanket from the bedroom, laid down beside her and covered us up. Pulled her in close and held her while she cried softly. "He's no longer part of your life," I whispered.

She whimpered, "Permission to speak?"

"Yes."

"I'm frightened for you. Did you... finish him?"

"No. I released him. Far away, in the middle of nowhere, with enough to survive. I don't envy his chances."

"What... what if he comes back?"

"Then I'll finish him."

"Police?"

"It's a chance I had to take. Tomorrow you will make sure no evidence remains of his ever having been here. Understand?"

She nodded, and cuddled in closer. "Use me?" she pleaded softly.

I was tired, but feeling a little compassion for my whore. She was alone again, and frightened. I could feel her trembling. I guess I was becoming an old softy. I sat up and stuck my cock in her mouth, allowing her to get me hard. It was cute to see her wriggling around on that rug, hands behind her, doing her best. It wasn't bad. I toyed with her, reaching between her legs, driving her a little crazy. She was soaking wet, but would get no relief from me there. I wasn't feeling that generous. Brought her near the edge several times, gasping for release. Her mouth work was getting sloppy, but I gave her some slack, I was being unusually hard on her pussy.

When I felt in danger of coming, I flipped her over on her belly, climbed behind her, and started working my way into her ass. Always a little difficult the first time, her spittle provided enough lubrication to make it possible.

I pinned her down with my weight, straddling her ass, her legs pressed together. Fucked her cheating ass for an eternity. Sometimes fiercely, then with an easy rocking motion while I rested. I didn't punish her for her orgasms. I understood this was a difficult time for her.

Like I said, I guess I'm getting soft. I kissed her tender neck, inhaling her natural fragrance. "We won't talk of him again."

She whimpered, nodding.

"We're entering a new phase now, my little whore. Just you and me."

She grunted as I stabbed into her hard, thrusting her hips back to meet me.

She groaned and all resistance left her body. I pounded her tight hole, until I managed my own release. I thought she was out of it, but she wiggled underneath me. "Please, let me clean you. No mess in our bed."

Our bed. That was laughable. But I could tell she was earnest. I laid down with my crotch in front of her face, and allowed her to do as she wanted. She did a lot more than clean, and I chuckled as I started to firm up in her mouth. She looked up at me, and I saw the mischief in her eyes.

"Are you trying to make me punish that sweet ass again?"

In response, she took me down her throat, pushing her face against my belly. I laughed, put her on her side, and reentered her ass. She opened her legs for me, looping the top one back, over mine. I held her in my arms, her head resting on my bicep, and played with her, a nice leisurely fuck, no urgency. Teased her a little, reaching down and playing with her pussy to make her wriggle against my cock. She'd been a lousy wife, but she was turning into a helluva whore.

She was feeling incredibly playful. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back, and she was trying to tickle me with her fingers. I swatted her butt. "Behave, whore."

She giggled, wiggling her hips trying to force me deeper. Her fingers were caressing, no longer tickling, and she turned her head, kissing and nibbling on the arm she was resting on.

I relaxed, pulling her back against me, relaxed, my cock buried inside her. I felt her soft fingers gently caressing, running through my pubic hair. I held her, buried in that soft rug, her ass clenching around my cock, teasing me, while my free hand played with her tit. Still full and succulent, even after the weight she'd lost.

"Stay with me," she whispered. "Please."

I should have slapped her, but the exhaustion and sexual contentedness, had my body betraying me. I pumped her ass a few times, settling in nice and deep. Kissed her soft shoulder. Tugged our cover up over us. "Sweet little whore," I mumbled, and held her until I no longer was aware of anything.

~ * ~ * ~

I woke to her body pressed against mine, her breath a gentle breeze against my neck. She had turned in the night, facing me. Strange, how she could look so innocent, asleep, when the soul of a harlot inhabited her sexy body. I reached behind her, and freed her wrists, hearing a soft whimper escape her lips. I pulled them around me, and lifted her body onto mine, holding her while trying to re-capture that magic time between asleep and awake.

She was wiggling, snuggling in, and I had to smack her rump a couple of times to get her to settle down. "Behave," I whispered.

I was dozing off, and was a little irritated to find her riding my cock, in her damn cheating pussy, when I woke. She was kissing my neck, her hands gliding across my body. "Happy Valentine's Day," she breathed into my ear.

I spanked her bottom, and thrust into her. "Ornery little whore."

She giggled. "Your whore, Rick. Only yours. Forever."

I let her fuck me. "Happy Valentine's Day, Danielle."

When she'd won her reward, I got up, and released a few feet of slack in her neck chain. Put her on her knees and had her clean me. "We've got a very busy day today," I told her.

When I was content with the job she'd done, I went out to the car and retrieved the keys.

Ok, maybe I was paranoid. I never kept the keys on me, or in the house, if I slept over. I returned, unlocked her collar, and the other half dozen locks I used, leaving them available. "Start cleaning his area. Be thorough. Use bleach."

I returned to the car and left the keys under the seat. Returned with the hasp and sanders.

The posts were rough hewn logs, nearly a foot in diameter. I set to work eradicating the markings of the chains, sanding them until they were smooth. The wood coloring was different, but in time it would change. I rubbed some Murphy's oil into it, to remove that fresh cut look.

She was still scrubbing and cleaning, occasionally peeking over her shoulder and wigging that butt, trying to entice me. I'd swat her every now and then. "Evil little whore."

When I started to give her post the same treatment, I caught her watching me nervously. "Permission to speak?" she asked.

"No. Keep cleaning."

She hung her head, and did as I required.

I went outside and pulled the ATV up, parking it. I returned to the house, and rolled up her alpaca fur rug, tied it, and took it out to the ATV. She was watching me, and I saw tears roll down her cheeks.

"Clean everything," I told her, gesturing toward her place, the kitchen area, the bathroom. "Immaculate. If there's any evidence at all of our stay, I'll beat you within an inch of your life. Maybe beyond that."

She nodded, and returned to her knees, her shoulders slumped in misery.

I went out back and replaced the propane tanks, leaving them full. It wouldn't be very neighborly of me to use theirs and not take care of it. My biggest concern was her vehicle. I couldn't leave it where it was permanently. I'd have to do something about it soon, but I wasn't sure what. So many little issues.

I had her take a break for lunch, took her outside and hosed her down. It was still damned cold out, but she accepted it well. She was surprised when I handed her a large towel.

"Don't need you messing up the house," I explained gruffly.

She dried herself quickly, and followed me into the house. I nodded toward the table. "Sit."

She did, and I opened up the cooler, removing the cold-cuts and made us a couple of hearty sandwiches. We ate together, and I even let her have a sip of my Coke. "You may speak," I said.

She looked into my eyes. "We're leaving." It wasn't a question.

I nodded.

"Are... are you going to release me?"

I reached out and grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze. "Is that what you're worried about?"

She nodded back.

"No, my little whore. I thought you understood. I won't let you go until I've recouped my investment in you." I went and retrieved her mason jars. I pulled out my wallet and did some quick calculation. Put a $20 in the emptiest one. "For last night. Plus a tip." I glared at her. "I'm not paying you for that sneaky way you jumped my bones this morning," I softened my tone, "even if it was pretty damn good."

I dumped the jars out and counted out her earnings for the last five months. "Nearly $500 you've earned. Still a far cry from the nearly $12 grand you owe me. No, I won't be releasing you for quite a while."

"What's going to happen then?" she asked.

"It's a surprise. You'll know by the end of the day, alright?"

She nodded, and I could tell she was a little calmer.

It was late afternoon, before the house was where I thought it should be. I'd be hard pressed to notice any changes, other than it was cleaner than normal after being empty six months. "Get dressed," I told her.

She retrieved her little folded shirt, which she was only allowed to wear when I was away. She had torn away the collar and sleeves, making a cute little sheath. I watched her pull it up over her legs, and up her body, slithering into it. I'd never seen her put it on while chained. She adjusted it, flipping her hair back. She looked ravishing, and it was only with the greatest restraint that I didn't.

"Anything left?" I asked.

She shook her head, and I took her hand and led her out of her home for the last several months.

It was cold out, and I picked her up in my arms, and set her on the backseat of the ATV. Wrapped her blanket over her shoulders. I climbed in front of her, and drove off. The place was as if we'd never been there, except that damned car in the garage.

It was a good 20 minutes on the ATV, and she was clinging to me, shivering hard. "Just a little longer," I assured her.

I parked, and she looked around nervously. I couldn't blame her, you couldn't see the entrance until you walked up on it. Once the plantings had taken you wouldn't even be able to see anything until you'd navigated the thorny entrance.

I lifted her in my arms, holding her shivering body close. I carried her down the entrance steps into the small shelter. It was only 8 feet square, a bench on one side, the other two walls covered with shelves and survival rations.

"Your new home," I teased.

She looked around anxiously. It was claustrophobic. "Here?" she squealed, even forgetting to ask permission to speak.

I laughed, and reached into the shelf, pulling the latch and easing the counter-weighted section open inward. I scooped her into my arms, and carried her inside.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Danielle," I said, as she struggled out of my arms to look around.

"For me?"

"For you."

It wasn't huge, about 10' by 20' and only seven feet tall. It was all wood, log walls and ceiling, wood plank flooring, with a few rugs. Table, chairs, couch, even a bed, built from logs. I'd denuded a lot of the BLM lands behind us, of the best, straightest trees. Six weeks just to get the interior to this point, after getting the shell of it put down in a little more than one week.

"Have a look around, while I get your stuff," I told her.

I retrieved her rug and blanket from the ATV. That and her chains.

The furniture was bolted down. I had made cushions for the couch, but the chairs were bare wood. She was walking around touching everything, sitting on the couch, the chairs.

The biggest issue was power. There was a 30' cliff off the back of the property. Great for drainage. It was only about 50' feet from the back of the bunker. It faced mostly south, and I'd hung a pair of solar panels off of it, and wired it back to the bunker. The batteries were in the front section. It generated some power, but not a lot. One ran the 9 CF Sun Frost ultra-efficient refrigerator. The other provided the lighting and fans.

The 20 gallon propane tank ran the single burner and the on-demand water heater for the shower. Water was a problem.

"You have to be careful with the water. We only have a 250 gallon tank, and I haven't drilled a well yet. Money's kind of tight. I hope to have it done within a month.

She came over and knelt in front of me. "Permission to speak?"

I nodded.

"You did all this for me?"

"Who else would I do it for?"

She scooted forward and hugged my legs. Didn't say anything, just hung on until I thought I was going to fall over. I pulled her to her feet. "Come on, I'll give you the tour, show you how some of the stuff works."

Once we'd completed that, I rolled out her rug. "Where do you want it?"

She walked over to the bed, and gestured in front of it. "Would here be OK?" she asked.

"It's your place, Danielle."

"Here," she said.

I laid it out and as I stood, she took my hand, she sank down to the rug, tugging at me. "Please?"

We broke in the place nicely. I had her on the floor, on the couch, on the bed, even on the table. I was sore and worn out before I was done with her. She was glowing, laying on her rug, beautifully naked.

"Do you like it?" I asked, sitting beside her, caressing her body.

"Like it? It's wonderful. I can't believe you did this for me. It must have been a lot of work."

"Broke ground just before Christmas. I wish I could have completed more of the interior. It was time to move, and I figured it was at least livable."

She cuddled into me. "Livable? It's fantastic. Thank you, Rick." She buried her head into my neck. "I'm sorry I messed things up."

"I know." I kissed her forehead. "C'mon. We need to go above ground." At the entrance, I wrapped her in my coat, and carried her to the ATV seat. I handed her the burner cell-phone. "Call your Mom. Let her know you're alright."

She stared at me, stunned. "But what do I say?"

"You ran off with loverboy. You're doing fine. You just wanted to let them know that you're alive and kicking. You'll call them later. Keep it short."

"Can... can I talk to Dad, too?"

I nodded. "If you can be a good girl, we'll try to make it a regular thing, Ok?"

She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. Kissed me on the lips. I almost slapped her, turning my face away angrily. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"Just call 'em," I snapped.

She did. It took longer than I wanted. She cried a lot, apologizing for taking so long. She was fine, traveling. She didn't know when she'd come back, if ever.

"I know, Mom. I know I hurt him. I'm sorry, it was the biggest mistake of my life."

"... I don't know. I don't think he'll ever forgive me. I can only hope and pray that maybe, someday, in time."

"... Not yet. It's not time yet. I don't know when, but not now."

"... I love you too. Both of you. I'm sorry I put you through this, but I think about you all the time."

"... I'll try. I'll call when I can. Give everyone my love," she said softly, pulling the phone from her ear and passing it to me.

I pulled her into my lap and let her cry her heart out. I held her slender naked body in my arms, my coat all that covered her. I didn't think she'd ever stop sobbing, so I stood and carried her back into her home, laying her on the bed.

I laid down and held her. She slowly regained her composure, clinging to me desperately. "Will I ever see them again?" she whispered.

"Probably."

~ * ~ * ~

My home in town was a shell. I rarely stayed there any more. My entire weekends were spent in our bunker. I'd arrive home as early as possible on a Friday, and unlock the place. Front doors, then the hidden rear access panel. She'd wait for me on her knees at the entrance, with a cold beer. I'd let her open my pants and pleasure me before I sat down and we talked about our days.

Hers were spent reading, exercising, and knitting. That and keeping her home clean. She would never scold me, but if I forgot to take my shoes off at the entrance, she'd pout for hours.

She loved her alpaca fur rug, and I purchased her a matching bedspread, and small entrance rug. She only used the entrance rug to greet me, then she'd hang it on the wall as a display, next to the entrance.

I'd finally decided to take her vehicle and park it in storage, two states away. I had her fill out the papers, and prepaid six months storage. A covered space was provided, and I removed the plates to delay any vehicle identification. Took the bus back, and felt I'd done as much as I could.