Dani's New Life Ch. 08c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his friends and their escorts emptied their own glasses, Dani was surprised by Mr. Park – he had slipped behind her and was now pressed firmly up against her back. The CFM high-heeled sandals she wore lifted her firm, heart-shaped ass to the perfect height for him to rest his thickening organ right in the crack between her cheeks. Putting his hands on her hips, he pulled her back into him and started grinding against her firm butt.

Just as the blonde started to feel comfortable with everything, she felt his hands slide up her body from the curve of her hips over her flat stomach until his thick, callused fingers cupped her breasts beneath her thin halter top. Desire quickly overtook comfort as his masterful touch inflamed the twenty-eight year-old lawyer. Kneading and stroking all around her firm, proud 34B's, he used the different textures on different parts of his hands to tease and tantalize her swelling breast-flesh. Dani's knees were shaking and her breath came irregularly if at all. She was so close to the edge, the release she was longing for was just beyond her grasp when she felt him whisper in her ear.

"You will not cum without permission, Slut. And you will not utter a sound. Understand?"

Dani's face was a deep crimson as his powerful, primal voice washed over her. She knew what was coming and the delay was killing her. After only a few seconds (that seemed like hours) she felt him take her nipples between his thumbs and his first fingertips. Then she felt him squeeze. For the first few seconds she felt like a Stradivarius being played by a master – the way he kept stroking the soft undersides of her pale tits while he squeezed her tips was like a sexual symphony. For the next few seconds, she thought she was going to die as her breasts started burning in his hands, flames of erotic pain shooting into her flesh as his fingertips came close to meeting, the pink, pebbled flesh of her nipples now only paper-thick.

"YouWILL NOT CUM!" This time it was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. They all turned in her direction – she saw what must have been her own naked lust and desire on each of their faces as Mr. Park released her nipples, letting the blood flow so painfully back into the flesh, and pulled her little red halter top completely off her body.

She knew it would happen – there was no doubt after CJ's little speech before – but she wasn't really prepared for it when it finally came upon her. In one thrilling, extremely painful and totally humiliating moment, she stood exposed as a whore, a sexual submissive and exhibitionist. She understood how well these people would know her after the evening ended, and she was amazed at how she trusted all of these strangers blindly.

"You will remain silent," was whispered once again in the tingling flesh of her ear. She sucked air in between her teeth and gasped as silently as she could as he pulled both of her nipples up and out, pulling her breasts away from her ribs. Dani thought she heard something swishing through the air and

SNAP!! SNAP!!

The pretty blonde could only bite her lower lip to keep from crying out as loudly as she could. With two flicks of her supple wrist, Mrs. Park snapped her thin, black leather whip up from the ground to leave bright red welts across the tender undersides of Dani's proud 34B tits. But there was nothing to help her with her other problem. The burning from her nipples hadn't even started to subside beforeMadamcracked the whip so expertly at her vulnerable flesh. Together, the waves of pain rolled through her until they brought her over the edge. As she released more of her essence, Mr. Park grunted a small laugh.

"You don't listen very well, do you?" The powerful looking man turned to his wife with a wry grin. "She is going to be hard to train...she doesn't listen very well." He turned back to Dani and without any warning, he pulled her left nipple up and out with his left hand. As soon as her breast was stretched, he slapped her distended flesh, his right palm landed hard, squarely on the side of her tit. Dani's knees buckled once as the lightning bolt of electric pain flashed between her nipple and her cunt, They buckled again as she whimpered her reaction to the mini-orgasm flashing through her clit. "See? I tell clearly – no climax – but she can't seem to stop." Mr. Park looked Dani over very closely, crowding into her, rubbing his hands through her hair and over her torso, denying her any personal space at all. And as she grew more and more uneasy and uncomfortable, his hands and fingers grew more invasive, his probing more humiliating.

Finally standing up again and facing the table, Mr. Park slowly brought his hand to his face and started smelling his fingers. "It's what we do when we train our dogs," he explained to the amusement of the diners. "Your slut, Mr. Park, is more like a frisky little puppy than a useful slave. Perhaps Mrs. Park and I can correct that for you." He bowed slightly in CJ's direction. CJ smiled in reply and with a roll of his hand he seemed to give the married couple permission to carry on as they wished. Dani shuddered with a combination of fear and lust; she knew at that moment that she was on her own for the rest of the night.

"First thing we must do, pet," Mr. Park was starting to move around Dani, his fingers once again poking and prodding her as if she wasn't even a human being, "is get rid of these clothes. Little puppy dogs don't wear clothes – why should you? All you are is a little puppy, right?" He turned towards his exotic and dangerous looking wife. "Am I right, dear? Is that what she is? Just a puppy? A littlefuck-puppyto be played with?"

Dani's face was burning under the verbal assault and the rest of her was becoming almost orgasmic again as the steel-hard fingers pulled and pinched her sensitive flesh, slapping her ass and spreading her cheeks wide – treating her like a dog being inspected at the vet.

"Mmmmhh, I think I like that, my husband." The model-gorgeous, powerful-looking Asian Domme moved closer to Dani as she coiled the whip back in her hand. "I haven't had afuck-puppyto play with in a long time." Two more steps and the black leather-clad, long-haired beauty was directly in front of the ultra-vulnerable blonde and her husband was at Dani's back. "Myfuck-puppyhas very pretty lips. Do you think they are sweet enough for me?" She reached out and took Dani's face between her hands. Leaning in an inch at a time she put her lips against the submissive lawyer's and started to kiss her new plaything. Barely a second had passed – Dani was still trying to control the low-grade, continuous climax that Mr. Park's fingers were giving her when

SLAP!!!

Dani was shocked by the sexy Korean Domme's hand landing hard on her cheek. Her eyes snapped open only to see Mrs. Park turn into aDragon Ladybefore the submissive slut could react. The tiny slits ofMadam'seyelids couldn't stop the glare that burned Dani's flesh with both shame and desire.Madam'svoice was almost as flat and powerful as her husband's and CJ's, Dani thought, and her lust for the incredibly hot Korean woman was on the rise as her cheek flamed red with the painful slap.

"You have the nerve,fuck-puppy, to make yourMistresskiss you instead of you showing her your loving devotion? You are a very stupid dog who needs so much training." She took the whip and slid it under the leather string of her tiny thong. Both hands moved in front of Dani's face, her French-cut, painted and manicured nails waving before her eyes.Madam'sface broke into a small smile. "You like my nails,fuck-puppy?" When she heard the blonde lawyer gasp, she knew immediately that her repeated use of that demeaning nick-name was only stoking Dani's internal fires. "I know good shop, many Korean girls...no waiting!" Mrs. Park started laughing and was soon joined by the rest of the women in the room. On top of everything else, Dani now carried the guilt of the Ugly American. She didn't think it could get much worse.

"Nnnggghhhh!"

Dani was chewing her lower lip trying to keep the tortured scream inside her. The long manicured nails that looked like art were really weapons when used by someone like Mrs. Park. They had been pressed almost as hard as they could have been – directly into Ms Evans' blood-engorged nipples, still ultra-sensitive from Mr. Park's squeezing torture only moments earlier. Dani started crying, tears rolling down her cheeks and her eyes started to drift back into her head when she heardMadamspeak.

"I think you should be kissing yourMistress, fuck-puppy. Perhaps that will make everything better." The blonde, suburban, (soon to be divorced) wife seemed confused and out of her element again. All she could do was trust CJ and respond to the Park's suggestions and commands. As she moved into the sexyDomme'sarms and pressed her lips to herMistress', she felt Mr. Park rip the royal blue skirt off of her hips, leaving her in only the thin gold chain and her high-heeled sandals. The sudden and almost violent exposure only made Dani hotter and more anxious to please her newMasterandMistressand the whole room heard her moan intoMadam'smouth. Mrs. Park pulled away and Dani groaned at the loss of the spicy tongue in her mouth and the razor-sharp fingernails that were causing her such delicious agony.

Even though the beautiful and sexy KoreanDommekept her voice low and flat like her husband, CJ, and Alan, it had enough power to silence the rest of the room. "Did you say something to me,fuck-puppy?" Dani nodded, her embarrassment growing as she realized once again that nothing she might say or do would avoid exposure to the entire group. "Well," she continued with a sweep of her arm across the arty, monochromatic private room, "say it so everyone can hear – make it loud and clear,fuck-puppy, it will be the last thing you say for a while."

Too excited to realize what the Dragon Lady was saying, Dani calmed herself down enough to get the words out of her mouth. "Please,Madam, please...please fuck me."

Looking directly at the beautiful woman in front of her, dressed so fetchingly in black leather lingerie and boots and holding her whip coiled in her hand again, Dani was only aware of the lust crawling through her body and the unrelenting desire in her mind. At that moment, there was nothing she would not have done to pleasure the long-haired Korean woman standing so close to her. Each passing second seemed like eternity, each heartbeat brought a painful throb to her abused nipples as she waited for a response. And while everyone in the room was staring at her, waiting for Mrs. Park's reply, Dani felt Mr. Park's thick, strong fingers pull the gold chain laying in her ass crack to the side and then roughly shove his first and middle fingers into her tightly puckered hole until he was up to the knuckles on the back of his hand.

The Harvard-trained lawyer felt a new and startling sensation asSirpoked and twisted his steel-hard digits in her most private place. For the first time since Alan bought her that first drink in the hotel bar, Dani felt totally and completely owned by someone. She knew that Alan had too much respect for her to think he could own her, and the Judge would only be a 'part-time' obligation. But that was not the case for this powerful and dominant Asian couple. She was fast becoming nothing more than the animal they kept calling her – a pet they would own, at least for that night.

This was almost better than her submission to any of Alan's staff. Although they hadn't come close so far, she knew that Alan had imposed limits that couldn't be crossed; the Parks seemed to have no such restrictions. She immediately thought about her time with the Judge – it seemed so long ago now – and realized that her best orgasms seemed to come when there was no safety net to protect her. And CJ had given the Parks permission to use her and train her as they wished.

With one final twist of his wrist, Mr. Park pulled his fingers out of Dani's anus and moved to her side. Grabbing a handful of her long, blonde hair, he pulled her head back until she was facing straight ahead, looking directly at CJ and the others at the table. The pressure on her scalp was almost as unbearable and painful as the wait forMadamto reply. ThenSirhissed under his breath in her ear and Dani opened her mouth for him. Without hesitation, he stuck his brown-stained fingers past her lips and into her mouth – she started gagging on the thick, blunt digits and then almost threw up as he pushed the shit-covered fingertips over her tongue and into her throat.

"Bet you taste like shit now,fuck-puppy,"Madamfinally replied. "Nobody gonna fuck shitty little doggy now – you stink, bitch. Nobody fuck you – nobody kiss you." Both Parks were giggling as Dani stood there completely mortified by their treatment. As her embarrassment and shame flooded through her, she felt enormous pressure from both of Mr. Park's hands forcing her down. "Little dogs don't stand up,fuck-puppy," the wife continued, "follow his lead and be a good doggy on hands and knees." There was nothing she could do but obey – the pain from her scalp and the horrible, gagging pressure in her mouth was too hard to overcome and she sank down to the carpet. When her knees touched the thick, gray wool, Mr. Park pulled his fingers out of her mouth and examined them closely. Then without saying a word, he slapped her viciously across the face bringing tears to her eyes and silent sobs shook her body.

"Bad doggy! You leave your shit on yourMaster'sfingers?" He stuck them back into her mouth, wiping them over her tongue. "You clean them good,fuck-puppy, or next thing you eat will be your own shit out of your dog bowl." Dani started licking and sucking as hard and as fast as she could – he still hadn't released her hair and the initial pain was building into a body-wide ache that was almost debilitating. When she opened her eyes and blinked away the tears, she saw everyone in the room staring at her, eyes and mouths open wide in disbelief. And again, she felt the heat of her blood infusing her flesh, turning her the deep crimson hue of shame and embarrassment.

Taking the last bits of dirt off his fingers with her tongue, Dani heard CJ speak to his guests at the table. "Just so you know all about my Vice President, please watch the screen on the wall while her trainers get her ready for the rest of the evening."

For the next ten minutes, the beautiful blonde lawyer was subjected to the worst psychological and emotional treatment she had ever experienced. As the chief executives of the companies she would partner with in the coming months turned their attention to a projection screen that magically appeared on one of the walls, her new trainers prepared her for a night she would never forget.

When the screen lit up, Dani groaned and her stomach rolled over as the images began to appear. It was the same presentation that Alan had used to introduce her to the Sales Managers earlier. The Koreans saw her graduate from college with honors and then followed her studies at Harvard Law School and her early business victories proclaiming her "the darling of Wall Street." There was no longer any doubt that all of them recognized her – they knew her from newspapers and TV interviews and now saw her on the ground, on hands and knees, the virtual slave of a Korean dog trainer and his wife.

When the video started, Mrs. Park brought a folding case, like a pilot's briefcase, from behind one of the chairs and put it on the floor next to Dani. She extracted several pieces of black leather with silver adornments fixed to them. The first piece she held out to her husband was a dog collar with several bright, shiny rings attached to it. He put it around the lawyers neck and cinched it tight. Almost before she could get used to feeling the leather laying tight against her throat,Madamtook four more leather pieces out of the case and passed two of them to her husband. They each affixed two of the cuffs to Dani's ankles and wrists. Silver chains were attached to the cuffs, wrist to wrist and ankle to ankle, limiting her range and ability to move. Then, as the video was ending with the announcement of Dani's promotion to Corporate Vice President, Mrs. Park took another item out of the case.

"You want to be a good little doggy for us, don't you,fuck-puppy?" She was smiling as Dani groaned once more. The Koreans around the long, black table pulled their eyes from the laudatory video only to see Mrs. Park forcing a short, very thick butt plug into the highly respected lawyer's tightly puckered anal ring. Dani's groans grew louder as the widest part passed her sphincter, stretching her tiny brown hole over the 4" diameter of hard rubber. When it was finally held firmly in place,Madamremoved her hand and exposed a long, blonde tail attached to the flat base of the plug. All of the Koreans in the room started to laugh and applaud the trainers' creativity; the painful humiliation almost brought Dani to tears.

Taking a silver lead-chain from his pants, Mr. Park snapped the catch to one of the rings on Dani's black leather collar. The sound of the leash being locked to her was almost more than the young blonde submissive could take – it suddenly made everything seem so much more real; there was no more hiding somewhere in her head. This was happening – to her – in front of strangers who were soon to become major business partners – and there was nothing she could do about it. Her breathing became fast and shallow and her cunt was dripping with her sweet lubrication. There was nothing that should have had her so excited, so aroused; but there was nothing to prevent it from happening, either. She realized that she had no choices to make – there were no choices shecouldmake. Her complete and total submission was what had her cunt juices flowing. Shewastheir little puppy as long as they would have her.

While trying to understand what was happening, Dani missed seeingMadamhandSira four foot long, thin strip of polished bamboo. He held this in his right hand, the leash handle in his left. He jerked her head up with a sharp tug on the leash until her face was directly in front of his groin.

"Use your teeth,fuck-puppy, unzip my pants." Dani moved quickly to comply and as soon as the zipper was down, Mr. Park's member was in her face. His length of almost 6" while he was still flaccid brought delighted comments from the women around the table as he was much longer than the average Korean male. "Lick me, little doggy bitch. Put it in your mouth and make me hard." Just as she used her tongue to wet his shaft, she heard the unmistakable sound of a whip cracking behind her. It was a full second later that she felt the burning heat spread across her firm, heart-shaped ass and heard herMistress'voice from behind.

"Bad doggy! You suck my husband? In front of me? You need training to show respect!" And just like before, Dani heard the whip crack before the pain started shooting from the back of her thighs through her pale flesh. She lowered her head hoping desperately that the dominant Korean woman would accept that as a sign of her respect and submission. Almost immediately she heard a different sound – two swishes cut through the air and ended with just the lightest tap across each lower cheek. She looked up to see Mr. Park smiling across her at his wife...and then the burn started to overwhelm her senses. The fire started in her round, taut cheerleader-firm ass and spread rapidly across her whole nervous system – every single nerve and synapse seemed to scream out with incredible agony. Tears obscured her vision as she felt the torturous effect of the slim bamboo rod. Even the brutal ass-rape by the Judge paled by comparison – Dani started quivering from the pain, barely able to maintain herself on hands and knees. Before she could even catch her breath,Siryanked up on the leash until her face was in front of his cock, now even thicker and longer than before.