Dani's New Life Ch. 08c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding himself in his hand along with the bamboo rod, he slapped his thick meat across Dani's face punctuating every word he spoke. "Better learn fast,fuck-puppy. Whoever holds your leash is the one you must obey. Understand?" Dani started to answer but he shoved his rigid cock into her mouth to prevent her from speaking. He smiled down at her with just the smallest compassion showing and reminded her that she was not to speak. "If you must answer a question, you maybarkonce for yes or twice for no. Understand?"

Neither the whip nor the bamboo had caused the young, blonde corporate attorney to feel as badly asSir'slast instruction. The heat poured off of her firm, flushed flesh as the shame and arousal of total embarrassment overwhelmed her. Yet even then, Dani was aware of the moisture dripping down the insides of her thighs and the ache in her engorged nipples. "Arf!" Just uttering the single syllable started the collared submissive quaking with an unstoppable orgasm.

Mr. Park leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You are very stupid and disobedient dog,fuck-puppy. You will be punished for that. But first, let's do some tricks for everyone. Okay?" Dani barked once and that brought on another mini-climax. This timeSirjust smiled – but Dani saw no warmth or humor in his eyes. Instead, she felt her head and shoulders jerk up as he raised the leash. "Sit up,fuck-puppy...just like a good little dog." Dani sat back on her knees and held her hands in front of her body, hoping this was whatSirwanted to see. As soon as she did, Mrs. Park moved around next to her husband, took yet another item out of her satchel and handed it to her husband.

In what was the Park's cruelest gesture so far, Dani was instructed to count to three by barking. When she finished,Sirshowed the contents of his hand to the people around the table – they were laughing and clapping even harder this time. Slowly turning back to the blonde lawyer, on her knees with her hands up begging like the puppy they turned her into, Mr. Park presented the humiliated young woman with a dog biscuit – a treat for performing her trick correctly. Her first reaction was to crawl as far away as she could, curl up into a ball and die of shame.

But before she could do anything, Dani caught a glimpse of CJ and saw something in his eyes – maybe pride or perhaps compassion and understanding. Whatever it was, it gave Dani back the mental and emotional strength she seemed to have momentarily lost. When Mr. Park tossed the little treat to her. Dani caught it in her mouth and started to chew. The small moral victory seemed to please the men around the table and she could see the proud smile again in CJ's eyes.

While she chewed her treat, waiters delivered trays of food to the table and the women started serving the men seated next to them in traditional Korean style. While the guests started eating their dinner, the Parks took the opportunity to show their training techniques 'up close and personal' to the honored guests.Sirled Dani to the table; she was crawling awkwardly because of the chains linking her wrists and her ankles and almost fell over several times. Each time she slowed down, he cracked her heart-shaped butt with his bamboo rod and the lightning bolts of agony served to keep her on course. About an hour later, by the time she'd circled the table and spent time with each of the Korean businessmen, hercheerleader asswas crisscrossed with angry red welts, more than one dripping small amounts of blood over the bottoms of her cheeks and the tops of the back of her firm, tan thighs .

After seeing the look on CJ's face, the understanding and pride in his eyes as she chewed the dog biscuit earlier, his corporate superior knew that she would do whatever was required to secure the good will of her Korean partners. She knew that CJ would report back to Alan with a complete description of every single moment of their time together. Somehow, Dani couldn't help but feel that this was some kind of test and she was determined to pass it with highest marks.

So while being forced to crawl on hands and knees, collared and chained and sporting a 'doggy-tail' butt-plug – not allowed to speak, only to bark – Dani's mind drifted back to the strange erotic stories she'd heard in college. Not about the situation she was in, but rather stories about young girls taken to hidden, secret places and trained asponies. For a girl whose fantasies consisted of submission and slavery, the further humiliation wasn't too far a leap – to think about anyway. But that night, Dani was just like those girls she'd heard about; she was just an animal – afuck-puppy, a pet – a toy to be played with and forgotten.

They stopped beside each of the ten men at the table who were all invited to play with the 'puppy' any way they wished. Over the course of the next hour, each one used his time to poke and prod the beautiful young blonde with thecenterfoldfigure. Thick, strong, calloused fingers slid through her dripping lips and invaded her slick pussy; lips and teeth sucked the soft, pale flesh of her neck and shoulders before biting her abused nipples while hard, stubby cocks fucked her mouth until load after load was deposited on her tits, on her face or down her throat.

The little blonde puppy was pushed and shoved, rolled over onto her back and played with by each of the men. She had to concentrate to understand their commands as they drank more and more. But she had enough awareness to realize, after the third or fourth executive had his time with her, no one had used her the way she had expected. No cocks found their way into either her hungry pussy or her barking mouth. And she realized, with a complete body muscle spasm, that there was going to be a lot more to come.

Some of the men even gave their companions a chance to sample Dani's charms and she found out then that the women were much more cruel than the men they served. One especially exotic-looking young escort in particular, seated next to the last man who would use her gave Dani the hardest time of anyone at the table.

The man she served that night was the CEO of the company that would be the prime player in the software distribution deal and clearly thealphaamongst the guests around the table. He spent his entire time with the brilliant lawyer asking her questions about her training and her experience – he had attended several international conferences in Cambridge and knew several members of the Law School faculty quite well. It amused him to make her answer his questions with barks instead of words, and tormenting her by hinting he would tell his friends at Harvard how he had spent that night. He made sure that Dani recognized his strength and his focus as his fingers explored every inch of her pale, smooth flesh...inside and out. When he finally finished his humiliating examination by brutally cock-slapping her face and cumming all over Dani's excited, swollen nipples, the young escort begged to have a chance to play with the blonde lady herself.

She made the hot, sexy American roll over on her back while discreetly removing her own tiny panties from under her skirt. Playing to the crowd around the table, she lowered herself onto Dani's face and rubbed her cunt and her anus back and forth over and around thefuck-puppy's mouth. While Dani was servicing her with her tongue, the Korean girl pulled the chain attached to Dani's ankles up and towards her, trapping the back of her thighs against the table and exposing her pussy to everyone at the table. She grabbed one of the formal silver chopsticks off the table and held it up for everyone to see, her face a mask of evil intent.

It was a beautiful piece of handiwork – as thin as the smallest gauge knitting needle, it was decorated with etchings that gave the otherwise smooth surface the barest trace of texture. She let go of the chain and slapped Dani's ass as hard as she could and hissed a warning at her to not move a muscle. She slid the silver tube in the creamy slit between the lawyer's bare naked labia to moisten it and then, as carefully as she could, she inserted the slender, pointed tip directly into Dani's piss-hole.

The piercing scream that began deep in the blonde's gut was lost somewhere under the beautiful young Korean's skirt as she used the cylinder like a sounding tube, pressing it further and further into Dani's urethra. When she reached about three inches, the scream was loud enough for everyone to hear and strong enough to send the young girl into a major climax as she convulsed on Dani's vibrating lips. When she pressed the silver needle in almost one more inch, a fountain of girl-juice shot out of Dani's cunt and soaked the girl's face. A moment later the beautiful Korean escort carefully withdrew the silver stick and immediately slapped Dani's dripping pussy with her flat palm. She held up her hands to silence the room and then pulled her skirt up over her own thighs. Just seconds later everyone at the table could hear the sound of her golden stream splashing the American lawyer's face. As Dani struggled to breathe she knew she was drinking the young girl's pee...she knew thateveryoneknew it and she started trembling and shaking until the sexy little escort started slapping Dani's pussy lips again and again, harder and harder each time bringing the 'kinky American' to yet another climax. Then Dani passed out.

(To be continued...)