All Comments on 'Danni Gets Her Wish'

by SuchAFuckinLady

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Just... amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

I like the little girl as a seductress/slut angle. I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so hot!

Mmmm, I loved the dirty talk especially. i don't usually dig incest, but that was just SO HOT!!!

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
love Danni

mmmmmmmmm that made my dick so fuckin hard, wish I was fucking Danni

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
love Danni

mmmmmmmmm that made my dick so fuckin hard, wish I was fucking Danni

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
love Danni

mmmmmmmmm that made my dick so fuckin hard, wish I was fucking Danni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a totally stupid story

Double Ds--10 inch cocks--To bad you guys aren't good enough to write tales for real Adults instead of the idiots who give this junk high marks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so good

its funny because everything about this girl is me, except sleeping with my actual father and im 19 not 18. I've been into 30 yr old men since 15 and even have the same name as the character. I love degrating sex and dirty talk, I call my bf daddy in bed and we role play. just basicaly thort I was reading a story bout myself. Everything in this story was what I liked. Great story!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Danni

Hot Hot Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made me so fucking hard!!

I jerked off to this and came all over the room. I wish I was Danni's daddy. I would fuck her into oblivion!! Give me more of this now! I'm gonna read this with my girlfriend and hopefully...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT

I normally don't like forceful sex in stories, but this is an exception. SO FUCKING HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed

The story! I wished I was Danni getting fucked like that, however, the 10 inch cock and Double DDs and the blond hair, blue eyes, etc, was just a bit too typical porno bore. Next time go for more realistic look..34B or C cup, etc. Like your typical girl next door. Other than that, loved the story. Will def. masturbate to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MMM baby very good

Very good had to squeeze one off thinking about my good girl in college... we love boating she loves flashing big young boobs ... puffy pink swollen nipples ...ohhh yes almost summertime .. Thank you very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Omg I loved this...I love how dirty he talks to her. It was so hot when she was on his lap with her back to him and he's talking dirty to her while rubbing her nipples and pussy. When she asked if he liked how her pussy looked like a little girl's pussy, I came. Hard. I want to sit on my daddy's lap and have him talk dirty to me. I only want him to talk dirty to me because I know he loves me, but when we fuck, I want to be his little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck WOW!

God! I love the dirty talk and the degradation. I got so wet thinking about Danni's daddy talking that way to me. I want more. Please give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more plz

Pussy is so wet ..plz keep the story going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous