Danni Gets Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull back a little and nod my head. He smiles and I start sucking again. I'm so preoccupied by how happy I am to be sucking my daddy off that I don't notice that he's close to cumming.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum soon. Stop."

I pull him out of my mouth a little. "No Daddy, I want you to cum on my face."

"No, I want to cum inside your tight little cunt. If I cum now I'll be spent."

"I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make you cum again." I say with a wicked smile.

"All right then.", he says and I continue to suck. A few seconds later I feel his balls tighten and I know it's time. I let him take control of his cock. I stay kneeled in front of him and start to beg for a facial.

"Please Daddy, please. Cum all over my face. Get it in my mouth, and on my neck and tits. Make me dirty Daddy. Make me your cum slut!"

With this he explodes. He puts his dick right on my face and cums all over it. He smacks my cheeks a little with it making me feel even sluttier. I open my mouth so he can finish the rest of the load off in there. He's so deliciously salty so I start to wipe the cum off my face and chest and lick it off my fingers. He watches me in disgust and lust. Finally he says "God, you're such a fuckin whore."

"I know Daddy. There's more where that came from. Let's go to your room."

I get up wearing only my thong now with Daddy completely naked. I tell him to go into his room and I'll be right there after I rinse my face off. I come back to see him already stroking and ready to go again. "See, I told you I'd make sure you cum again."

He chuckles and asks me, "Now why are you still wearing that thong?"

"I don't know Daddy. Can you take it off for me?"

He moves over and sits up on the edge of the bed and slowly removes my thong.

"Mm, nice smooth pussy. Just how Daddy likes it."

"You like it when my pussy looks like a little girl's, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, Daddy loves little girls. Especially his little girl. Come over on the bed baby."

I giggle and jump up on the bed. I lay down on my back and spread my legs a little.

"Open them a little wider baby, let Daddy see that beautiful pussy". I open my legs and here him chuckle a little. "Nice tattoos." I smile and laugh. "Hey, sometimes people need instructions." He picks up on this. "People? Not just boys?"

"Nope", I say, "I'm an equal opportunity lay."He laughs and says "Sounds like my slut alright." He licks my pussy a little then slides up and kisses and sucks my nipples while he runs his finger up and down my slit. It feels so good to have a real man playing in between my legs. My pelvis jerks involuntarily as he slides a finger inside me.

"That feel good baby?"

"Mm, yes. Don't stop."

He stops licking my nipples and sits back to watch my reaction as he fingers me. I can't help but to feel like a slut, as I lay on my back with my legs wide open as my daddy fingers my tight pink twat. He suddenly shoves two more fingers in, and even though it hurts a little, I adjust quickly and start humping his fingers faster. I open my eyes and realized he's stroking his dick with his other hand and laughing a little at me. "I never would've guessed my daughter was such a whore. I mean, I know you dress like one, but so does every girl nowadays. But here you are, giving it up to Daddy."

My pussy spasms just a little bit at this degradation, I can't help it, it turns me on so much. He of course notices it. "I almost forgot. You get off by being insulted. You must love this. Getting finger fucked by your daddy. I'm probably the only man in town who hasn't fucked you. That'll change soon. We both know you can't keep your legs closed, look at you now. You can't even spare your own father." I'm in ecstacy now, fucking his hand and loving feeling dirty.

"Hmm, I think I've been going a little easy on you. If you wanna be Daddy's slut you have to be prepared to be fucked like one. Get on your hands and knees, bitch." I happily flip over and prepare for Daddy to take advantage of me. He kneels under me and tells me to sit down in his face. I feel Daddy's tongue slide up and down my pussy and swirl around my clit. It feels so good so fast and I try to squirm a little, but Daddy holds me down and applies more pressure on my clit. I hardly notice that my soft moans are turning into loud screams and Daddy brings me to orgasm over and over again with his tongue. I'm now full on rubbing my pussy on his face approaching my fourth orgasm. Daddy sucks hard on my clit and bites down a little and I explode again, squirting cum out of my cunt and all over Daddy's face. Usually my squirting only lasts a second or two but this time I keep on squirting and I can see it all over Daddy's face. This sight alone makes me orgasm again. After five orgasms I'm exhausted. I roll of Daddy's face and fall back on the bed.

"I hope you don't think we're done yet."

"But Daddy, I just came five times. I can't do it anymore."

"Doesn't matter. You're my whore now and we're done when I say were done. Now get back on your hands and knees."

Even though just a second ago I was exhausted, Daddy's assertiveness has turned me on again. I assume the doggy position and feel Daddy move behind me.

"Now you came onto Daddy and made Daddy want to fuck you, so now you're gonna have to deal with the consequences."

He slides just the head of his dick inside me and slowly moves it in and out. Every time he moves it in I move back just a little to try to make it go deeper.

"You want me to go deeper huh?", he says, "All right slut, I'm gonna stay right here and you're gonna back onto my dick. Act like the little fuckin slut you are and back up onto that cock."

I get excited hearing him talk to me like this. I quickly start moving back on his cock, feeling it go in deeper than I've ever felt and at odd angles.

"Oh, Daddy it hurts. Yes, yes it hurts. It hurts so much!", I scream in ecstacy.

"Yeah, that's right bitch. Make your pussy hurt. You don't even care that it hurts, you just want some cock. Don't pretend you're not a whore, get that cock bitch. Fuck Daddy's cock!"

God he was turning me on! "Yes, Daddy. I'm a whore. I'm a dirty nasty whore. I'll fuck anybody. Don't stop Daddy, don't stop. Make my pussy hurt!"

"Yeah, Danni, take it like a slut. You'll probably take it anytime. You'd probably love me to use you like a little whore. You like that bitch? You want me to use you?" He pulled my hair and pulled me in an almost upright position so my face was near his . "Answer me bitch. You like it so rough, huh? You want me to use you? You want to feel Daddy's cock in you whenever he feels like it?"

The thought of being used whenever Daddy wanted me made me so fucking hot! "Yes Daddy, I want you use me!"

"Say it louder. Say it louder slut!"

"I-I want you to u-uh-uh-ahhh..."

With that, I reached my sixth orgasm as Daddy exploded inside me. My whole body tensed and coursed with pleasured. I could feel Daddy emptying his huge load in my unprotected pussy. My pussy felt hot with action and cum and I could feel the sticky mess slide in between my thighs and all over Daddy's crotch. I could hardly catch my breath.

"Oh. My. God. That was....so good...Daddy."

"I know baby. And this is only the beginning."

"You're tellin me...", I said as I hopped on for another round.

12