Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women talked, while Danny mostly listened, though he made the occasional comment.

Carrie looked over at Danny, at one point, and said, "A bit more hair, some boobs, and kill the beard, and I'd almost think you were a dyke.

Danny turned red as Sara laughed and Becca smiled.

"I don't have boobs, and won't. The hair, I don't know, but I could always shave the beard." Danny kind of liked his beard, but it didn't matter that much to him. His ex-wife had liked the beard, and he'd just gotten used to having one.

Becca looked at him. "You'd shave your beard?"

"For you -- for a price."

"A price? What kind of price?"

Danny was used to gauging his alcohol consumption with beer, but had misjudged the wine and was drunker than he realized. "Maybe if you'd sit and cuddle with me for a while." After he said that, he realized he'd probably gone too far. Sara and Carrie roared with laughter, and Becca looked embarrassed.

The laughter died down as Danny was trying to figure out what to say to fix the problem he'd just created.

Sara spoke quickly, "Well, Becca?"

Becca reddened, then turned to Danny. "Shave it."

Sara and Carrie whooped and hollered as Danny got up and slowly walked into the bathroom, looking back to see if Becca was going to say she was just kidding.

Carrie looked at Becca, "So we have another good girl going bad?"

Becca replied, "Some folks might say it was more a bad girl going good."

Danny closed the bathroom door, got out his beard trimmer and razor and trimmed beard and sideburns all the way off, and shaved his face clean and smooth.

Danny came out of the bathroom to see Carrie and Sara smiling broadly. They stood and Carrie spoke, "It's getting late, and I think we should give you two some privacy anyhow."

They walked arm in arm to the door, and thanked Danny for a wonderful meal and great hospitality. They grinned broadly as they exited and Carrie winked at Becca.

After they left, Danny spoke. "Look, Becca. You don't have to..."

"That's okay. I asked you to shave."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Becca nodded and smiled. "And you can leave anytime you want to."

"Trying to get rid of me already. And here I thought you wanted me to cuddle and kiss you."

Danny stood, gaping. "I..."

"I'm still not interested in a genuine romantic relationship with a guy -- even you, but a little cuddling is fine."

Becca took Danny's hand and walked him over to the sofa where they sat down. Danny still looked stunned, as Becca spoke, "Put your arm around me." Danny tentatively put his arm around Becca. "Lean more towards me." Danny leaned closer to Becca. "Now kiss me."

Danny gave Becca a light, quick kiss. "I'm not a porcelain china cup. I don't break easily. And I'm not your Aunt Sally. Now kiss me like you mean it."

As Danny and Becca kissed, Danny began to relax and enjoy it. Danny started to stroke Becca's back, hesitated, but when she made no protest, he continued. He ran his hands up and down her back and down over her ass. He assumed she would make him stop -- not that he wanted to, but Danny was starting to really like this and was a little scared that he would get too carried away.

Instead of protesting about having his hands on her ass, Becca moaned and shifted, pushing Danny back on the sofa and lifting her ass up giving him a little more access. Danny wasn't quite sure of anything at that point. Becca had been so adamant that there would be nothing between them, and now they were getting surprisingly intimate.

Danny ran his hands down over her ass even more. If she was going to make him stop, he wanted her to do it. After a bit of this, Becca stopped kissing him, pulled back and spoke.

"This sofa is a little cramped and uncomfortable for this."

"We... could go in the bedroom -- unless you just want to stop."

Becca got up off the sofa and held out her hand for Danny. He got up and looked at her a bit uncertainly. She put her arm around him, so he began walking to the bedroom, with Becca at his side. As he got to the bedroom door, he stopped to open it, then turned to Becca, who kissed him. Danny almost floated into the bedroom with Becca.

They walked to the bed and Danny lay down and pulled Becca down on top of him. Danny could still hardly believe what was happening, but decided to roll with it as long as it lasted. He was getting a serious hard-on and shifted from just rubbing Becca's ass to coming around and caressing one of her boobs. As he did, she moaned slightly and began rotating her hips, right over his hard-on.

They rolled on their sides and Danny slipped a hand under Becca's top to fondle her breast over her bra. After a bit of this he unbuttoned her top, and with her cooperation pulled it off. As they continued kissing and touching, he reached behind her with both hands and unhooked her bra. He rubbed her back, where the bra strap had been, then slowly moved his hands forward taking the bra off. Becca had nicely shaped b-cup breasts with prominent nipples that looked like they were aching for contact.

Danny stroked her boobs and nipples, then moved down her body to begin kissing her breasts. He gently nibbled on her boobs, licked and kissed them, them sucked on the nipple pulling it away until it popped from his mouth. As he worked over one tit, Becca brought up one of his hands to caress the other one. After a little while he switched and kissed and sucked on the other boob while fondling the first one.

Becca moaned and stroked his head, until she grabbed it and held it tight, as she came. As she relaxed her hold, Danny slipped further down her body and unzipped her slacks. Becca lifted her hips and Danny pulled down her slacks and panties. She wore a pair of black boyshort panties that already had a wet spot in them. Becca had a neatly trimmed bush, with hair just as red as the hair on her head.

Becca let him spread her legs a little wider and he moved in to kiss her pussy. He began by kissing it like it was a mouth, which made Becca rotate her hips under him. He then licked her slit from bottom to top, where her clit was starting to peek out from its hiding place. He licked her clit, which made her moan and lift her hips into his face.

He would go from putting his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could to licking her pussy lips, to nibbling and sucking on her clit. Becca wrapped her legs around his neck as he tongue fucked her pussy. She pulled him tight as she came again. He could feel her stomach muscles ripple under him as she did.

Danny had shed his shirt already, but now pulled off his pants and moved back up the bed. Becca gently rolled him onto his back and rolled on top of him. He could feel his rigid prick sawing between her thighs as they kissed and caressed. Danny was starting to think he wouldn't be able to make it, when Becca lifted her body, reached down and grabbed his prick and guided it to the entrance to her twat.

Becca looked Danny in the eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto his dick. Danny felt the head split her pussy lips and edge just inside her. She was tight as he lifted his head to kiss her and she eased his dick slowly into her sweet tight cunt. She eased down until he was all the way inside her, with their pubic hair mingling.

She smiled and sweetly kissed him as Becca began pumping her hips back and forth, making Danny moan at the ecstasy of feeling his prick in her. She gradually picked up speed, as Danny grabbed Becca's ass with one hand and played with a boob with the other hand. Becca leaned back and moaned as Danny felt her pussy tighten on his prick. She didn't stop fucking him, even as she came.

As he approached his own orgasm, Danny wondered if he should have used a condom. He looked at her and spoke. "I'm going to cum real soon."

"Do it, Danny. Do it."

She kept pumping away on him until he felt himself starting to cum, and he pulled her hips tight against him to cum as deeply in her as he could. At that, Becca collapsed on him and they both moaned and shook. As they eased back from their peak, Becca and Danny kissed and caressed each other as she lay on him and his prick slowly shrank in her pussy.

Danny slipped out of her and Becca rolled off him and rolled onto her side and rolled Danny over so they spooned together in bed. Danny wasn't used to being the little spoon, but he and Jennifer hadn't been intimate much even before they separated over a year before. It felt wonderful as she held him and they fell asleep together.

.... When Danny woke up the next morning, he wondered if last night had been some sort of drunken hallucination. That idea was dispelled by the presence of Becca in the bed with him. He lay there for a while, not wanting to move. Not wanting to break whatever spell there was.

Becca woke up, rolled over, and looked at him. "Good morning, Danny."

Danny almost stuttered as he spoke. "Good morning."

"Are you always this awkward the morning after sleeping with a woman for the first time? Or is this something special for me?"

"It doesn't happen often enough for me to categorize."

"Fair enough." Becca smiled and chuckled, then gave Danny a quick kiss.

"Last night..."

"... was something that felt fine to me at that time. I've been with a guy before. It isn't horrible or disgusting. It's just missing something -- something I don't want to give up. What's between you and me... won't be forever. It can be for a while, as long as you can accept that it's only for a while."

"Is anything in life really permanent?"

"Going philosophical on me? Your marriage wasn't permanent. Neither was my relationship with Lil. But I won't commit to even trying to make the relationship permanent. That's the difference."

"I guess I don't have much choice but accept it. I lose you either way."

"Now or later. If you choose later, we can enjoy each other's company for a time. How long? I don't know. A week, a month, six months..."

.... They kissed a bit before Becca said she had to go. They dressed and Danny walked Becca to the door.

"So you'll be back?"

"If I'm welcome back."

"Of course."

Becca smiled and gave Danny a quick kiss.

"If you'd like, I have a spare key to the place."

"Do you normally offer a woman a key to your place after sleeping with her once?"

Danny looked embarrassed.

"Let's give it a little longer. Next thing you know, you'll be asking me to move in."

"If I thought you would..."

Becca gave Danny a mock stern expression and wagged her finger at him.

"I know."

"I'm not sure deep down you really do. But you're sweet anyhow. Bye." Becca gave Danny a longer kiss and left.

Danny pulled the curtains to one side and looked out the window. Becca walked to her car without looking back. She got in it and drove away. Danny let go of the curtains walked over and melted into the sofa and just lay there with his eyes closed.

.... Danny didn't grow his beard back. In fact, he ended up shaving twice a day to stay very clean shaven. Becca didn't ask for either, but seemed happier and more affectionate when he had no stubble. Becca didn't move in, though she spent the night pretty regularly -- not every night, but a few nights a week. Becca said she needed her nights out with the girls and her time alone. Danny felt lonesome on those nights that she wasn't there.

Becca kept a few changes of clothes at Danny's place. He told her she could keep more, but she told him that felt too permanent. Danny never pushed, and Becca was subtle about reminding him they were not a forever couple.

One evening, Danny sat working on his computer, when his doorbell rang. Danny looked puzzled, but got up, and opened the door. Jennifer, 30s, Danny's ex-wife stood there. She wore a dark blue skirt just below her knees, and a powder blue blouse, with medium heels.

"May I come in?"

Danny looked shocked, but stepped back, opened the door wider.

"Certainly."

Jennifer walked in and looked around.

"You always were clean and neat. You'll make someone a good wife someday." She said as Danny grimaced.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"No, thanks. So are you still doing consulting?"

"It pays my bills."

"The company is looking for some programming talent again."

"Until they decide to do their next cutback."

"Not much difference between that and consulting."

"The consulting folks like me, have regular work for me, and don't seem inclined to kick me out the door."

Jennifer walked into the bedroom and back out shortly after.

"There's men's clothes there that don't look like they fit you."

"So?" At that point, the apartment door opened and Becca walked in. Becca wore men's jeans, a tee shirt, and a flannel shirt. Jennifer looked at Becca and was shocked. "Who...?"

Danny turned to Becca and smiled. "Becca, this is my ex-wife, Jennifer. Jennifer - Becca."

Becca held out her hand, and spoke. "Pleased to meet you."

Jennifer ignored Becca's hand, as Danny spoke. "Jennifer came by to tell me about a job. But I think she's about done."

Jennifer had a grim expression as she walked by Danny and Becca.

"Let me know if you change your mind."

"I don't think I will, but thanks for thinking of me."

.... Things got a little more awkward when Becca accompanied Danny to one of his family events. Generally it went well, and everyone was warm and friendly to Becca. The problem came a little later when they were talking to his mother.

"So, when are you two getting married?"

Danny looked like a rabbit surrounded by wolves and wasn't sure what the worst direction to run was.

Becca smiled sweetly. "We don't have any marriage plans."

"None?"

"Danny is still recovering from his divorce and I'm getting over my previous relationship."

Danny's mother turned to him. "It's been over a year. Get over it, and don't let this girl get away."

"I'm not ready to make that kind of commitment and Danny understands that and accepts it. That's one of the things I like about him."

"You don't want to settle down -- have kids?"

"Certainly not now. Maybe not ever. If that changes we'll definitely let you know."

Danny's mother walked away, shaking her head. When she was out of earshot, Danny spoke. "I'm sorry."

"We don't have control over our parents."

.... After the visit to Danny's parents, Becca seemed to spend more nights out with the girls. Though it had gotten to be a bit more, the stuff she kept at Danny's shrunk to a single change of clothes. Danny could see things slipping away and felt helpless to change things. They met at a restaurant for dinner.

"It's nice when you spend the night at my place. I just wish it was more often."

"It will probably be less often. I've started seeing another woman. For now I'll leave a change of clothes there, but --"

"It was going to happen."

"In a few weeks, my sister is coming to town for a job interview. Let's do dinner then. You can meet my sister and my girlfriend Jill."

After Becca left, Danny walked back to his car, as Lil walked up to him.

"Becca and I aren't seeing one another anymore if that's what bothers you."

"You broke up with her?" Lil seemed shocked as she spoke.

"She broke up with me. Just a matter of time, though it hurts anyhow. Won't help you though."

"Why?"

"She's already seeing another woman. I'm surprised you didn't know."

"Oh." Lil dropped her head, turned and walked away as Danny spoke.

"I wish you luck at finding someone."

Lil turned back to Danny with an amazed look on her face. "Yeah. You too."

.... The night arrived and Becca showed up with Michelle and Jill. Michelle had a sparkle in her eye and reminded Danny very much of Becca. Michelle was a little younger, but about the same build as Becca, but tended more towards strawberry blonde hair, instead of Becca's true red. Where Becca and Jill were in khakis, flannel shirts, and hiking boots, Michelle wore a nice business-like skirt and blouse with medium heels. They had a nice dinner. After dinner, Becca and Jill sat snuggled together on the sofa, while Danny and Michelle sat in the chairs.

Michelle's interview had gone well and the company offered her a job, but wanted her to meet with a few more people the next day. It seemed Michelle had been engaged to a guy, who she found was cheating on her. She ended it and wanted a clean break including leaving the company where both she and her ex worked, and the city where she'd been living.

They talked for a while, before Becca spoke, "Jill and I are going out to a girl bar. I'm not sure either of you are really interested in that, but don't let us spoil your fun."

Becca and Jill got up and Michelle and Danny followed. Becca handed some keys to Michelle. "I'll probably spend the night at Jill's place. Here's keys to my car, and a spare key to my place. Then again, if you'd rather, you're still about my size, and I have a clean change of clothes here."

Danny looked shocked. Michelle gave Becca a cynical frown. Becca kissed Michelle and Danny each on the cheek. She put her arm around Jill and they kissed. As they turned to leave, Becca said, "Have fun kids. I'd say don't do anything I wouldn't do, but you won't do anything I haven't done."

Becca and Jill giggled, kissed, and walked out the door together, closing it behind them.

Danny stood not knowing quite what to say.

"I guess big sister's hand-me-down doesn't think so highly of being handed down."

"You mean..."

"You know Becca has been seeing Jill for a while now."

"I know. I just kind of kept hoping..."

"Don't worry, you're not obliged to accept being handed down, just as I'm not obliged to accept her hand-me-downs."

"You're welcome to stay and talk for a while."

"I don't know if that's good."

Danny looked at Michelle as he spoke. "No expectations, and you can leave whenever you want. But I'd love to chat and get to know you a little better."

"Okay. I think that would be nice."

Michelle sat down on the sofa.

"Would you like a little more wine?"

"Trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?"

"No, I..."

"I'd like some wine, and I was kidding."

Danny got Michelle another glass of wine, and poured one for himself too. He gave Michelle her wine and started to sit in one of the chairs.

"You aren't sitting there are you?"

Danny stopped and came over and sat very tentatively on the sofa with Michelle.

"You aren't going to attack me, and I'm not going to attack you, so just relax."

Danny sat back and took a bit sip of wine, then took a deep breath.

"Becca was right. You are sweet, if a bit nerdy. And there's nothing wrong with that." Michelle's smile reminded Danny of Becca's smile when he first met her. Michelle arguably had a prettier face than Becca.

"You're very pretty, and a lot like your sister."

"Except I prefer boys and she prefers girls."

"Your fiancé was a fool to cheat on you."

"Cheat once, and you'll probably do it again. He said he wouldn't, but I knew he would, and I wasn't going to marry a cheater."

As they talked, Danny began to relax, and Michelle seemed to enjoy the conversation.

"You slept with Becca? More than once?"

Danny wondered where this was headed. "Yes."

"She never slept with many guys, and for most of those she did, it seemed like once was plenty."

"It was off and on for a few months, but it's been mostly off lately."

"She's been with Jill."

"So it seems."

"You must be special."

"What do you mean..."

Michelle moved closer to Danny. "I'm not sure how far I want to go, but I'd like a little taste of something special."

"But Becca..."

"Is spending the night with Jill, and all but gave us her blessing before she left."

"Are you sure?"

"We can take it slow, and don't have to sleep together -- tonight or ever."