Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny leaned forward and kissed Michelle. They touched each other as they kissed, and as they did Danny decided to go for it and brought his hand around and began caressing Michelle's boob on the outside of her top. She squirmed and made a satisfied sound before pulling back slightly.

"So much for the idea that you were too shy to push things."

With that, she kissed him again and he resumed playing with her breasts. Michelle undid the top two buttons on her top, which uncovered the top of her lacy pink bra. Danny reached into Michelle's top and stroked her breasts with one hand as he further unbuttoned her top with the other hand. Michelle's top was tucked into the waistband of her skirt, so Danny gently tugged it out, and undid the bottom button on her top and eased it back off her shoulders.

There was just a hint of her areolas visible through her lacy bra. Danny kissed the part of her breasts that were not covered by Michelle's bra, and saw it was a front snap bra. He unsnapped it and lifted the cups off her beautiful breasts. He kissed his way from the center of her chest to one nipple, kissing and sucking on it until it was hard. Then he kissed his way over to the other nipple.

Danny got up and took Michelle's hand and drew her to her feet. They kissed, and on a whim, Danny picked up Michelle and carried her toward the bedroom. As they got there, Michelle reached out and opened the bedroom door. Danny pushed it open with his foot, carried Michelle to the bed, and sweetly set her down on the bed.

Danny eased her pretty bra the rest of the way off Michelle's shoulders, as he kissed her, then ran his hands down her body to her waist, where he fumbled a bit before undoing the button, and then unzipping her skirt. She lifted her hips as he pulled her skirt off to reveal a pair of lacy pink panties that matched her bra.

Danny put his hands just under the elastic of her panties and looked at Michelle. She smiled at him, and lifted her hips as he pulled off her panties.

"Beautiful."

"Me or my panties?"

"Your panties are cute, you are beautiful." Danny kissed Michelle as he ran his hand over her pretty little pussy.

Michelle had a narrow landing strip above her pussy that was mostly blonde with just a hint of red , and was cleanly shaved except for that. Danny kissed his way down her body, pausing to pay special attention to both boobs, then eased down to her twat. She was already wet as he slowly put his finger in her. He moved back up to kiss her breasts as he moved his finger in and out of her.

He moved his finger deeply in and out of her, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed. As he fingered her he continued kissing and sucking on her boobs, moving back and forth between them. She moaned and stroked his head as he toyed with her body. Danny felt Michelle's pussy tighten around his finger as she moaned again. He felt her stomach muscles ripple, as she held his head tight while pumping her hips, fucking his finger as much as it fucked her.

As she eased down from her orgasm, Danny slid down Michelle's body, from her boobs to her sweet pussy. As he did, she spread her legs wider, and he licked her twat. He mostly focused on her clit, but switched between licking her slit and easing his tongue into her. Michelle wrapped her legs around Danny's neck to pull him closer, as he licked and teased her cunt to another orgasm.

Danny managed to shed his clothes along the way, and as Michelle relaxed her legs around him, he moved up the bed beside her and rolled her on top of him. They kissed and Michelle could taste herself on Danny's lips. He stroked her back and her ass as she lay on top of him, while they kissed.

"That was wonderful, Danny. Would you like me to go down on you?"

"Not necessary. There's other things I like a lot better."

"Well then, maybe we should do that."

With that, Michelle lifted her hips and grabbed Danny's prick. She teased him, rubbing the head over her pussy lips, as Danny moaned, before easing the head just barely into the entrance to her pussy. Danny kissed her as Michelle slowly eased Danny all the way into her sweet twat. Michelle wasn't quite as tight as Becca had been, but Becca was the farthest thing from Danny's mind as he found himself deep inside Michelle.

She pulled back until Danny was only barely in her again, before plunging him deep in. She gradually picked up speed as Danny kissed Michelle, played with her ass, and fondled her boobs. Michelle came again, as she fucked Danny, while Danny did his best to hold off as long as he could. Finally he pulled her ass tightly to him with both hands and came deep inside Michelle.

As they came off their peak, Danny resumed kissing Michelle and stroking her body, as his prick softened inside her. He finally shrunk to the point where he slipped out of her, and they rolled onto their sides continuing to kiss and play with each other.

"I think I understand why you lasted as long as you did with Becca."

"What do you mean?"

"You're more concerned about whether the woman enjoys it than you are for your own pleasure -- not that you don't get yours too."

"I'm glad you stayed and hope this isn't a one time thing."

"We'll see."

They continued to kiss and touch each other, until they cuddled up together to fall asleep.

.... The next morning, after showering, Michelle pulled Becca's change of clothes from the closet.

"She could have left something that didn't make me look like a butch dyke."

"I think you'll look cute in that."

"Yeah, but you like butch dykes."

"Not exclusively."

"Obviously."

Michelle put on Becca's pair of men's cut jeans, a tee, and a flannel shirt.

"I guess I need to wear her boots too. My heels don't go well with this outfit."

"So when are you moving here?"

"I need to find a place. I'm not staying with Becca. That would cramp her style and mine."

"You could stay with me. "

"Are you seriously asking me to move in with you after sleeping together one night?"

"I'm sure you could do better."

"I could do worse too. My former fiancé is proof of that, but I'll take it under consideration. You aren't quite so worried about Becca now?"

"You said she gave us her blessing. Besides she has Jill."

"When you flip flop, you do a total flip, don't you?"

"Is that so bad?"

Michelle walked over to Danny, and Danny kissed her.

"I suppose not. But don't you think we should know each other a little better before moving in together?"

"It's not like getting married."

"At this rate you'll be proposing before the morning is over."

"Absolutely not. I intend to wait until this evening."

Danny and Michelle laughed, and shared a long kiss.

"I've got to go. Give me a call later."

"For sure. Dinner this evening?"

"Let's do that."

Michelle picked up her skirt and blouse. "Do you mind if I leave these here. I feel weird walking out carrying the clothes I wore in and they're too bulky to fit in my bag."

"I'll hang them up for you. Besides, if I didn't mind Becca leaving clothes here, why should I mind if you do?"

He walked her to the door and they kissed again before she left.

As she was walking to Becca's car, Danny opened the curtains to watch her leave. Michelle was on her phone, but looked around, saw him, smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back, and he'd swear her walk was sexier the rest of the way to the car.

.... That evening, Danny and Michelle sat in a nice restaurant. Michelle wore a stylish skirt and blouse, while Danny wore khakis and a dress shirt. They seemed to be enjoying each other's company, chatting and flirting, when Jennifer, Danny's ex-wife walked up.

"Hello Danny. Actually wearing something other than jeans and a tee shirt?"

"I do wear other things at times." Danny turned to Michelle. "Michelle, this is my ex-wife Jennifer."

Jennifer looked Michelle over, and spoke with a slightly condescending tone. "I guess you two work together."

Michelle smiled, but there was a little edge to her smile. "No, we don't. I'm his fiancée."

Danny was startled, but tried to avoid looking that way. Jennifer almost choked on her drink. After she regained some composure she spoke. "Well Danny, at least she's better than that dyke you were hanging out with before."

Michelle leaned toward Jennifer and dropped her volume a bit. "That dyke, as you put it, is my sister, and only friends, relatives, and other dykes get to call her one. I don't think you qualify on any count."

Jennifer's face dropped and she looked around, before speaking. "Sorry, I need to rejoin my friends." Jennifer walked quickly away.

"Come visit again when you can't stay quite as long." Michelle said under her breath.

"My fiancée?"

"Don't worry, you're under no commitment, but neither am I. She was too smug , and I wanted to kill a little of that smugness."

"Too bad."

"I never agree to marry a man until at least the third date. Depending on how you look at it, this is really only the first."

"So last night doesn't count?"

"You thought you were having dinner with your girlfriend, her sister, and a friend. That wasn't about you and me, at least until Becca went off with Jill."

At that point, a man walked up to the table. It was Steve, Michelle's former fiancé. "Hey hon, I heard you were in town and I happened to be here on business and figured I'd look you up. I tried calling, but you didn't answer."

"I've been busy, and I'm not your 'hon' any longer. I came here for a job interview. I'm relocating."

"I get over this way occasionally. We should get together when I'm in town."

"I don't think so. I've moved on in my life. I have other commitments."

"Him? Too bad you couldn't find a real man."

"He's man enough when and where it counts. And at least he can keep it in his pants when he's not with me."

Steve turned to Danny. "You have no idea what grief you're in for."

"I don't know, it's been pretty fantastic so far. And if you think she's so bad, why did you just hit up on her?"

Steve turned to Michelle and shook his head. "You two just might deserve each other. I'll see you at work."

"Not for long, and not if I can help it. Bye Steve."

Steve turned and walked away.

"Maybe we should hook him up with my ex-wife."

"That's mean. Or maybe not. Those two would be fire and ice -- swinging from total hatred to total passion."

"I prefer warm and cozy to fire and ice."

"Me too."

Danny and Michelle kissed. About that time, Becca walked up arm in arm with Jill, and stopped. "You two seem to be hitting it off pretty well."

Michelle smiled at Becca. "Yes. Quite well, thank you."

"You didn't make it home last night?"

"To your place, no. We worked out other arrangements. I did swing by there while you were at work."

"Picked up all your stuff? I thought you might leave some of it here in preparation for your move. I'll be spending most nights with Jill, so you'd have my place pretty much to yourself. At least until you can get your own place."

"I appreciate the thought, but I'll probably stay with Danny for a while. Then we'll see."

"I'll be damned." Becca looked back and forth between Michelle and Danny. "I think I've created a monster."

Michelle smiled sweetly at Becca. "And who knows, maybe even little monsters, down the road."

Becca turned to look at Danny, who smiled. Becca laughed as she turned back to Michelle. "Enjoy yourself, Sis. Jill and I have some partying to do. Danny, you may be in for the ride of your life."

Becca and Jill walked off chuckling, arms around each other.

"Why do folks feel they need to warn me about you?"

"Maybe some people think I'm a handful."

"I was married to Jennifer -- and survived. I'll take my chances."

Michelle leaned forward and they kissed.

"Let's see how you feel in six months or a year."