Danny Darling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were fooling around, and, uh, when I felt her panties, I, uh, kinda made a mess in my shorts..." I said. Then I figured since it was out in the open, I might as well make a full confession. "I like the feel of women's panties."

He took me in his arms and kissed me gently on the lips.

"That wasn't so difficult, was it?" he said.

I pressed my head to his chest and said, "No..." but I didn't mean it.

"Well, Sweetie, when Katy told me that I became curious...I went into your apartment this afternoon and guess what I found in your bedroom-in the bottom drawer under some sweatpants and tee shirts?"

OH MY GOD-OH NO-HE FOUND MY 'COLLECTION'!!

"Sweetie, turn around and get that paper bag on the back seat..."

I kneeled on the front seat and reached for the bag. Next to the bag, folded neatly, was my terrycloth bathrobe.

Why is my bathrobe in the car? I wondered.

When I retrieved the bag and brought it to the front seat it passed under my nose and I caught a strong aroma coming from the bag.

OH MY GOD, I thought. ALL MY PANTIES ARE IN THE BAG!!

"Sweetie, I don't want you to be embarrassed...a panty fetish is quite common...and in all honesty, the thought of seeing you wearing women's panties makes me hard-reach in the bag and pull out a pair," he said.

I was not only ashamed that he knew my secret, but that I hadn't recently washed them, either. He was sure to have noticed.

I felt around for the cleanest pair. I found one only mildly crusty. I pulled out the pink, diaphanous pair I had just added to my collection.

"Ohhh, aren't those pretty!" he said without a trace of sarcasm. "Now, Sweetie, you're going to wear those home...take-off all your clothes and place them in the backseat then you can slide into your pretty pink panties."

He saw the shock register on my face.

"Don't worry-you couldn't see inside the car-no one else can, either...now hurry, Sweetie-STRIP!"

It felt like I was living in a bizarro-world dream. How else can I explain taking all my clothes off in the front seat of a car parked next to the employee entrance of where I work?

The moment I pulled the panties in place my penis betrayed me. It twitched and became semi-erect.

Danny was watching my every move; he suddenly pressed his open palm to the panties and lightly rubbed my prick. It took two-seconds to achieve a full-blown, raging hard-on.

He chuckled and said, "This is going to be even more fun than I thought."

I pretended this wasn't real-it was the only way I could cope with the situation.

"Sweetie, you look so damn sexy and pretty I can't wait until we get home-open my slacks and take out my cock!"

OH MY GOD-RIGHT HERE AND NOW?

His prick was hard as a rock when I released it from his slacks and shorts. Without a word from him, I took it in my hand and began masturbating him.

"Sweetie," he said stroking my hair, "...it's time we took our relationship to the next level..."

He put his finger to my lips; he rubbed his finger back and forth across my lips.

"I'm going to teach you how to suck cock, Sweetie-would you like that? Do you want to suck my cock?"

I couldn't pretend any longer. I knew he would want me to do this, but now that it was actually happening, I didn't think I could go thru with it.

Just then Mrs. Nelson walked out of the employee entrance.

"Oh, look, here comes your boss, maybe I'll honk the car horn and call her over-would you like to say 'hi' to her?"

"NOOOO-PLEASE, DARLING, DON'T DO THAT-PLEASE NO—OH-MY-GOD-NO!" I pleaded with him. I certainly didn't want my boss seeing me almost naked, wearing only the panties I'd stolen from work.

I couldn't believe it-he was actually going to honk the horn. I stopped his hand in motion.

My heart was pounding. My body was shaking. I knew there was only one thing I could say and do to stop him from completely ruining my life.

"P-Please, Darling," I said, staring into his eyes, "I want to suck your cock-please teach me how to suck your cock-PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK!!"

His eyes glanced downward at his erection and he said, "Well, then..."

I could have sworn the last thing I saw as I lowered my head was Mrs. Nelson smiling in the direction of our car.

I was gasping for air as I pressed my face to his crotch and lapped-up the semen that had escaped my mouth. Several strands of his pubic hair were caught between my teeth; I felt his wetness on my cheeks as my tongue busied itself with the task of cleaning him.

"Sweetheart," I heard him say above me, "...you won't have to do this once you learn how to swallow all of it."

I was dazed; the fog refused to lift from my mind. His hand was still on my panty-covered prick and I knew it had to be soaked with my semen. With very little effort, he had made me cum in my panties.

"Sweetie, clean my hand," he said.

I raised my head and saw his glistening hand before my face. I did as I was told. In the haze of my mind, I noted subtle differences between his taste and mine.

"For such tiny balls, they sure produce an impressive amount of cum," he remarked.

When he was satisfied with my efforts, he patted my head and I sat upright beside him.

He surprised me when he kissed my lips; they were still wet with our shared cum.

He smiled and said, "For being your first time-that was damn good!"

I blushed.

Then he added: "That was your first time sucking cock, right?"

My face turned an even deeper red. His question angered me. How dare he accuse me of being a cocksucker!

I nodded my head.

"Sweetie, you must learn how to answer my questions with complete sentences...let's try again: that was your first time sucking cock, right?"

I began to talk, but he stopped me.

"Sweetie, always look into my eyes when we're speaking-now begin again."

"I-uh, yes, Darling," I said staring into his steely-hard gaze, "...that was my first time sucking cock."

"Good boy," he said. "You had one helluva an orgasm...you must have loved sucking my cock, is that right?"

My throat became dry and I coughed and swallowed some saliva. There was no escaping this; he was going to make me say what he wanted to hear.

"Y-Yes, Darling," I said, holding his gaze, "...I loved sucking your cock."

"...and swallowing my cum?"

Oh God, how could I ever say this out loud and still live with myself?

Thru watery eyes I said, "Yes, Darling, I loved sucking your cock and swallowing your cum."

"Good boy," he said.

He turned the ignition and started the car.

"D-Darling, may I please hold your balls?" I sheepishly asked him even though I knew he expected me to ask.

"I have a better idea," he said with a gleam in his eyes. "Sweetie, rest your head in my lap and take my penis in your mouth...I want you to get used to it being in your mouth...and of course, hold my balls, too!"

Huh? What? Is he serious? Oh my God! I lowered my head to his crotch one more time.

"That's it-good boy! Take as much in your mouth as you can-oh, yes, that's good-very nice...be very careful with your teeth, Sweetie," he said and patted me on the head.

"Oh, and Sweetie?" he said.

"Ummm?" I responded.

"Grip my penis with your lips, and always—ALWAYS-keep your tongue on it, okay?"

"Ummmm..." I replied.

What was the purpose of making me do this other than to totally humiliate me and prove that I, indeed, belonged to him for the three-day weekend?

It didn't take long for me to realize there is a huge difference in having a hard penis in my mouth and a flaccid one.

When he had me bobbing my head up-and-down his erection, my lips were stretched wide, barely able to keep it in my mouth. I could take his glans, and maybe four-inches of his shaft before my gag reflex kicked-in.

His limp prick felt like a tube of warm cookie dough-soft, and very fragile. My lips wrapped lightly around it, careful not to squeeze to tight in fear of hurting him.

A hard cock is a force of nature-a battering ram; indestructible in its quest for pleasure; relentless in its violent thrusting with the singular goal of coaxing a man's seed from his balls and discharging it into the orifice of the man's choosing.

His flaccid penis felt almost nurturing. I was a little boy again sucking my thumb. It gave me a strange sense of safety and security. I hated to admit it, but I began to experience a serene, almost euphoric feeling with his soft penis in my mouth.

He stroked my hair.

"Good boy," he said softly. "Relax and breathe thru your nose...that's it...very good..."

Early on, I discovered his penis didn't taste like anything. It was a lump of human flesh with no flavor or taste. Every now and then, there was a hint of soap, but that was all.

What did surprise me was his smell: A musky, manly smell coming from his crotch; it wasn't overpowering; but rather, subtle and pleasant, and to both my chagrin and delight, very erotic.

I found myself altering my breathing. After I exhaled thru my nose, I waited a second or two before I inhaled. In this way, I was able to inhale more and more of his addicting aroma.

I became light-headed; my prick began to stir inside my drenched panties.

The position I was in enabled Danny to stroke my bare shoulders and back. His hand felt wonderful. When he began rubbing my panty-encased buttocks, I moaned.

I lost all track of time. I lay there with his penis in my mouth, inhaling his intoxicating aroma, and loving the sensations of his hand massaging my buttocks. My mind was floating in the clouds; my prick was hard as a rock.

For the first time, I was no longer scared, or even concerned about obeying him over the weekend.

"Sweetie," he said with a chuckle. "We're home."

"Huh? Oh...okay..." I said dreamily.

Somewhere in my head I knew he had parked the car and shut-off the engine, but I didn't want to move from my position.

I allowed his now semi-erect penis to slip from my mouth, but not before I licked the pre-cum from his slit. I hesitated before I sat upright. I fought the urge to kiss, lick and fondle him to a full erection.

Danny leaned over the seat, retrieved my bathrobe and gave it to me.

"We'll leave your clothes in the car for now," he said. "Here, put this on."

He fixed his clothing, and as he opened the car door he said, "Bring your panties."

I cinched the robe tight, grabbed the paper bag and climbed out of the car. I awakened from my reverie. All my old fears and hang-ups returned.

Oh my God, I thought. I'm walking from the parking lot to the building in bare feet and wearing a bathrobe! What will people think if they see me?

To my relief, Danny was a fast walker; I could barely keep up with him.

So far—so good, I told myself when Danny opened the door of the building. We're going to make it without being seen by anyone!

I was grateful he lived on the first floor. I followed closely behind him.

We're almost there! I thought.

Suddenly, my heart sunk and the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight. The unmistakable sound of a door opening jarred my senses then ten-feet before us Jennifer and her roommate stepped into the hallway.

Danny and I had to stop so as not to walk into them. I began to tremble as my face burned red.

Jennifer's roommate Katy saw Danny, took a long glance at me then turned back to Danny and smiled.

"Hi boys," she said. "Jen-Jen and I are going to a party-care to join us?"

Danny smiled and said, "No, thanks, we have our own plans...perhaps we can get together in the near future?"

"Ooooo, that would be oodles of fun!" she cried out.

My focus was on Jennifer, waiting for her to make a sarcastic comment about my bath robe; she didn't say a word-she took one furtive glance at me and the bag I was carrying then lowered her eyes. Her face was as red as mine.

What the hell is she wearing? I wondered. Her dress was as short as I've ever seen a dress; I couldn't help but picture her wearing those sexy panties from the other night.

Oh my-what kind of necklace is that she has on? Very strange! Good God-it looks like a dog collar!

"Have fun!" Danny said to Katy.

Katy stopped beside me and stared down at my face. A chill ran up my spine; I'd always thought her to be a little scary. She placed two fingers on my cheek then slowly ran them down to my chin.

I guess it was the first time I'd really looked at her closely, because now I could clearly see she was at least ten-fifteen years older than Jennifer.

"Ohhh, Johnny, that's a good look for you!" she said then winked at Danny.

What did she mean by that? I wondered, and instantly remembered how disheveled my hair had become in the car.

"Enjoy your long weekend, boys!" she called out.

When she turned from me to leave, I could have sworn she told Jennifer, "Let's go, bitch!"

There was something unsettling about the way Jennifer's roommate had acted in the hallway, but I didn't have much time to dwell upon it.

"Hang your robe on the first hook," Danny said the moment his door closed behind us.

I saw where he'd pointed and was mildly surprised I hadn't noticed before the row of hooks on the wall beside the front door.

Once I'd hung the robe, I turned to face him. His eyes were intently staring at me. I became self-conscious and blushed-it was the first time anyone had ever seen me wearing nothing but panties.

My prick began acting-up again and I moved my hands in front of me to shield it from his intense scrutiny of my body.

"Move your arms to the side-never cover yourself like that!" he said.

Oh my God, this is embarrassing! Is that a smile or smirk on his face?

"I wasn't sure before, but now I am..." he said.

I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I generally find the sight of pretty boys wearing women's things ridiculous, but on you, they seem natural-you don't look silly, at all...they enhance your beauty, not take away from it...yes, from now on you will be wearing panties!"

I didn't know if he'd just complimented, or insulted me, and who the hell is he to tell me what I'll be wearing?

He led me by the hand to a large mirror on one side of the living room. He positioned me so I was facing it. He stood close behind me, his hands reached around and caressed and stroked my chest; he paid special attention to my breasts and nipples.

When my nipples became erect, he began fondling my panty-encased buttocks. Soon my prick was tenting-out the sheer material of my still-damp panties.

"Look at yourself," he said softly. "You're the prettiest boy I've ever seen...take pride in your appearance-relax and accept who you are..."

I watched in the mirror as he undressed. My heart pounded; a slight thrill ran thru me when his naked, hard cock sprang from his shorts and bobbed before him.

He stood behind me again, pulling me close to him. He pressed his cock against my panties. He moved it up-and-down the crack of my ass.

"Look at how pretty you are..." he whispered in my ear.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I didn't know what he was talking about-it was just me I was looking at. Something on my cheek caught my attention.

What is that? I wondered. It appeared to be white flakes, hardly noticeable but definitely there.

Oh no, I thought. That's dried cum. Danny's semen had dried on my face.

OH MY GOD!! That must have been what Jennifer's roommate, Katy, was referring to when she said, "...that's a good look for you!"

SHE KNEW-SHE KNEW I HAD DANNY'S CUM ON MY FACE!! Oh my God...the shame of it all!

Danny positioned us so we were facing each other, our sides to the mirror. As he kissed me, I felt the fingers of his hands take the waistband of my panties and push them off my hips. They fell to the floor.

His hand found my prick and he drew me to him in such a way as to enable him to hold both his cock and my prick together. He rubbed our erections together. I'd never experienced such an exquisite sensation in my life. I moaned into his mouth.

He broke our kiss and smiled down at me.

"Sweetie," he said, "...get on your knees."

He saw me blush and flinch.

He added: "Yes, in private I will say many crude things to you-get used to it..."

He kissed me. It was a short kiss, but I felt his passion. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Before the weekend is over, kneeling between my legs will be as natural to you as breathing...do it for me now, Sweetie-get on your knees and suck my cock!"

His hot breath excited me. My prick throbbed and goose-pimples covered my flesh. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would submit to such an outrageous demand.

I rationalized that I had to do this-I made a deal with him, and had to live up to my word. This didn't change anything, I still liked girls. But it did suddenly occur to me that maybe, just maybe, I could enjoy sex with men, too.

I was face-to-face with his long and slender erection. The faint odor from his crotch made me swoon. I leaned-in and inhaled deeply thru my nose. I began trembling. His smell excited me so much I had to grab his hips to steady myself.

I heard him chuckle and felt his hands stroking my cheek and hair.

"You know what to do," he softly said above me. "...follow your instincts..."

Images from porn sites flooded my mind; photos of boys on their knees servicing their men. I remembered earlier in the car; what he liked and didn't like. I already knew how to use my hands on him.

I took his scrotum in my hand; I cradled it and began to lightly massage his balls.

The fingers of my left-hand grasped the lower shaft of his cock. I applied the pressure I knew he liked, and slowly stroked his shaft.

I stared at his cockhead; round and purple; saw drops of pre-cum leaking from the slit and leaned forward and ran my tongue over his soft, hot flesh.

He and I groaned in unison.

I wet my lips and stretched them over his glans. I closed my eyes and drew his hardness into my mouth. I slowly moved my head back-and-forth; I discovered the more cock I could take into my mouth, the closer my nose was to his crotch and his incredibly intoxicating aroma.

I allowed my mind to once again drift amongst the clouds; I became lost in the sucking. Nothing at all mattered, or existed except the wonderfully, firm and soft flesh of his hard penis in my mouth.

I sucked him slowly for a long time. I loved it all: his heavy balls rolling in my hand; stroking his rock-hard shaft with my fingers; the feel of his hot cock stretching my lips wide; and lathering his flesh with my tireless tongue; lapping-up every drop of pre-cum, and finding out I wanted more; I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I could have another chance at swallowing all his juices.

"Faster..." he said above me.

My balls ached; without the sheer fabric of the panties rubbing my prick, I doubted I would be able to cum unless I took it in my hand and pleasured it myself. He showed no sign of allowing me to do that.

His words from this morning echoed in my mind: "Your pleasure will come from my pleasure!"

I stroked and sucked him faster and harder. His hips began to thrust forward, forcing his cock deeper in my mouth. I loved the heat of his body; the smooth, but firm flesh of his cock sliding between my lips.

I felt his balls contract in my hand and suddenly became alarmed.

How am I going to do this? I asked myself. How can I possibly swallow all his cum without spilling any?

I followed my instincts. I flattened my tongue on his slit, and when his explosions began, I made sure he came directly on my tongue. I swiftly lapped his cum, rolled my tongue back and swallowed, then repeated this motion until he'd emptied his balls in my mouth.

He was shouting his pleasure, and wildly bucking his hips; I had to hold onto his cock for dear life to prevent it from slipping from my mouth, but I remained focused thru-out his climax.