Danny Darling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poured more 'conditioner' on the cloth and washed both my armpits. Once again there was slight irritation. He applied more 'conditioner' and smeared it over my chest. When he massaged my breasts and nipples with the cloth my nipples became hard as little points.

"Okay, Sweetie-climb in the tub."

It felt sooo good when I lowered myself into the hot water. The aroma from the bubble bath was kind of girly, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

He then used the wash cloth and bathed me. It was silly and embarrassing to be bathed by a grown man, but I kept my mouth shut. I had agreed to obey him; I couldn't back out of this now.

"Remember how I'm doing this," he said. "You'll take a bath twice-a-day on your own, and I'll expect you to follow this routine."

Once again it seemed kind of silly since I'd only be here for the weekend.

No big deal, I told myself. I'll humor him.

"Okay-we're finished," he abruptly announced and he pulled the plug to allow the bathwater to drain. "Stand up, you still need to wash your hair, but you'll use the shower spray for that."

I didn't notice at first, but when the water got low enough in the tub I began seeing strange little hairs flowing down the drain.

Where did those come from? I wondered.

I casually glanced at my crotch, looked away, then my eyes suddenly darted back to my genitals.

OH MY GOD! What happened to my pubic hair?

Danny ran his hand over my chest and breasts and said, "That's much better...a boy like you should always be hairless."

My chest hairs were gone too! I raised my arms and saw my pits were hair-free, as well, as were my legs and arms! I was speechless! I suddenly felt very vulnerable; exposed.

I didn't have much body hair to begin with, but it was what separated me from girls. When I wore panties, my unruly pubes reassured me I may have a strong feminine side, but deep down I was still a man.

"Sweetie, I think you'll find wearing panties now will be that much more erotic and arousing for you," he said as he explained away the shock he saw in my face. "As a-matter-of-fact, I think you'll look sexy wearing a brassiere, stockings and a garter belt, too...what do you think, Sweetheart?"

I glanced down at my chest. He had worked my nipples to hardened points and it alarmed me to see them now. They had been surrounded by a small forest of light brown hair, but now, hair-free, they stuck out just like I remembered my girlfriend's nipples. They looked rather long for a guy. Even my breasts themselves had definition; resembling a young girl's budding breasts.

"We're going to work on those, Sweetie, so you really will need to wear a bra," he said.

This guy's crazy, I thought. I'M ONLY HERE FOR THREE DAYS, DAMMIT!!

He had me wash my hair and when I was done he made me clean the tub until all the hairs had disappeared. He handed me a towel and I dried myself. It was a different sensation without any body hair.

I felt very feminine, and it scared me.

The panties weren't completely dry yet so he led me by the hand to the large mirror in the living room. He took me in his arms, held me close and kissed my lips. I was naked and felt very small against him.

His erection pushed out the material of his boxers and pressed against my flat stomach. I knew what he would have me do next, but waited for his command.

He kissed me and pinched and pulled on my nipples until my small prick became hard yet again.

He smiled down at me and said, "Get on your knees and suck my cock, Sweetie."

I wondered how many times I'd hear him say that over the weekend. As it turned out, I lost count of the number of times he told me to do that.

His strength and stamina, not to mention his recuperative powers amazed me. I was constantly on my knees in the living room, or kneeling between his wide-split legs on his bed.

If I had to guess, I would say I sucked him off at least eight times each day. He was more than twice as old as me and still had no problem getting an erection.

On the last day, he said, "Today, when you suck me you'll use only your mouth...you will reach around and hold my buttocks in your hands, but it will be up to your lips and tongue to make me cum."

Making him cum using only my mouth proved to be a greater challenge. With the use of my hands I felt as though I was in control of the situation, but with only my mouth, well, I was just a face he was fucking; he taught me how to grip his cock with my lips and to where on his flesh my tongue should be.

He was in total control. When I could use my hands it felt like I was making love to his cock. This way seemed dirty and degrading, especially when he'd grab my ears, hold my head still, and thrust his cock deep in my mouth. He would slow the pace for awhile then without warning begin to wildly ram his cock in-and-out of my captive mouth.

I was no longer a person, a human being; I was his fuck-toy with only one purpose. I was simply a receptacle for his lust and, much to my surprise-I soon loved being his fuck-toy. Not only did it take longer, but it seemed so depraved my balls ached and my prick jumped and twitched with every hard thrust of his penis into my helpless mouth.

He said such dirty things to me I was in a state of arousal most of the weekend, too.

He called me 'my little faggot cocksucker' and 'cunt-boy' and 'my panty-wearing-sissy-bitch' and other derogatory names, as well. At first the name-calling made me both mad and sad, but I soon realized it wasn't personal, that it was part of his head-games to condition me into accepting my new role.

But, true to his word, he provided me with the best orgasms of my life!

Each time he allowed me to cum, I was made to bend over like he was going to fuck me in the ass, but he always used one of the rubber cocks instead.

By the third day, I had 'graduated' to the biggest one. It was still smaller than his own cock, but it was big enough to cause me great consternation at the start, then provided me with mind-blowing orgasms that had me yelling and screaming for more.

I wondered if I'd ever be able to cum anymore without something long and hard in my ass.

When I wasn't on my knees he'd have me sit on his lap. He would reach around and caress my breasts and nipples. He squeezed my nipples hard and pulled on them until I cried out in pain. That didn't stop him though: he would twist and pinch and pull for another 5-10 minutes.

My breasts and nipples became super-sensitive, and when I looked down, my nipples appeared to quite a bit longer than they had been. I swear they're now a full-inch when they get hard.

On the last night he took me into his computer room; a converted bedroom.

He fired-up the desktop and had me sit and go to Dullard's website. My asshole was slightly sore from largest rubber cock, and I squirmed on the soft chair.

He chuckled, kissed my head and said, "You'll get used to it..."

He still talked as though ours would be a permanent relationship. I never protested or objected. I knew I had two-months' worth of handjobs I owed him, and, quite frankly, it wouldn't bother me at all if he used my mouth instead of my hands, but after that I would be free from him.

I wanted to get on with my life and find a nice girl to settle down with.

"Go to the lingerie department," he told me when I had my company website on the screen.

My penis became erect inside my panties when he had me scroll thru the babydoll nighties. He had me stop when we saw a girl wearing a sheer red nightie with matching red panties and a red lace bra, white nylon stockings and a lacy, white garter belt.

He was standing beside me, and I saw his cock expand to its full length inside his boxers. I couldn't resist the urge to give his hard-on a squeeze thru his shorts.

"I want to see you wearing this outfit," he said softly. He leaned over, ran his hand up-and-down my panty-encased erection.

"Will you do that for me, Sweetie? Will you get this outfit and wear it for me?"

Pre-cum was staining my panties. I was trembling with excitement. The idea of wearing the outfit for him was dirty and sexy and made my prick throb.

"Y-Yes, Darling," I stammered. I could order it online but when I saw the price I knew I couldn't afford to buy it. I was hoping he'd say he'd pay for it. There was a long silence.

"D-Darling?" I said.

"Yes, Sweetie?" he replied.

"I-I don't have the money to buy the outfit," I confessed to him.

I heard him chuckle then say: "Sweetie, you're a very resourceful boy-I'm sure you'll think of something-I want to see you wearing it tomorrow night, okay?"

"Uh, um, okay Darling..." I replied.

He shut-off the computer and took my hand.

"Let's go to bed early tonight..." he said. "...picturing you wearing that outfit is making my blood boil...Sweetie, reach into my shorts and hold my balls on the way to the bedroom!"

His command made my prick ooze pre-cum, staining the front of my sheer yellow panties.

"Y-Yes, Darling," I answered as my hand slid into his shorts and found his heavy ball sac.

His balls were swollen with cum. I absolutely did not understand how he could achieve this feat after the weekend we'd had.

"Sweetie," he said, "I have a surprise for you-your car is ready-you'll drive yourself to work tomorrow!"

"OH? Uh, okay, thank you, Darling," I answered.

Wild thoughts and ideas immediately flooded my mind.

Wow! I told myself. I could be free of him very soon, I mean, tomorrow is payday, maybe I could sneak out of my apartment at night, and move into one of those weekly motels until I found an apartment I could afford.

A rush of adrenaline surged thru-out my body. My spirits soared. I reached into his boxers with my other hand and took hold of his erection and lightly stroked it.

He had two different lights in his bedroom. The regular white bulb, and a bedside lamp with a red light bulb. When he switched on the red light-I knew I was in for a long session between his legs.

In the morning, when the alarm went off and after I gave him his wake-up blowjob, we showered together. I was hoping he'd finger-fuck me while he stroked my prick, but that didn't happen. He said he didn't want me to be late for work.

That was fine. I was riding a natural buzz; I felt exhilarated; I was a new man; I would soon be out of this peculiar arrangement.

I was naked as we went to the living room. He'd washed my work clothes and they were on the chair. I picked-up my black, string bikini briefs but he stopped me.

"Not yet, Sweetie," he said, "I have something I want you to wear today-come with me!"

My brow furrowed as he led me to the vanity outside the bathroom. What was this all about?

He opened a drawer and brought out a small, strange-looking contraption with thin chains. It was made of rubber, about three-inches long and an inch-and-a-half around.

I watched him open a bottle of baby oil.

"You're going to wear a butt-plug for me, Sweetie," he announced.

My mouth dropped open as I watched him coat the rubber plug with oil.

A panic washed over me when he told me to assume my 'fuck position' like I did when he used the rubber cocks on me. I did as I was told.

He gently worked the plug past my anus until I felt the flat, back-end of it on my buttocks. He then wrapped the chain around my waist. His hand was on my scrotum; he forced my balls forward then wrapped the chain tightly to my soft flesh.

I heard a soft 'click' and he said, "You can stand now."

The plug in my ass gave me an erection and he chuckled and squeezed it.

"W-What is this?" I asked. "W-Why-"

He interrupted me.

"Sweetie, this is for your own good...I don't want you getting any crazy ideas in that pretty head of yours...look down here, Sweetie..."

He held my scrotum and I saw the small chain wrapped snugly around it then I saw the lock.

The hair on my neck stood straight-tears came to my eyes; my whole body began to tremble with a fear so strong I thought I'd have a heart attack.

"I have the only key to this lock...now go get dressed!"

I went thru the motions of dressing without realizing what I was doing. I'd never felt so thoroughly alone and defeated.

He gave me the car keys and said, "Don't forget, Sweetie-I want to see you in that sexy outfit tonight!"

He kissed my lips. I was in such a state of shock he had to gently push me out the front door.

I drove to work in a trance.

This is all a dream, I told myself. This is so strange and weird I have to be dreaming.

Wake up, John-WAKE UP!!

I noticed the car ahead suddenly slow down and I had to slam on the brakes. My car stopped inches short of hitting the car in front of me.

Everything became bright-the sunshine was blinding. I was breathing heavily and squirming on the seat trying to find a comfortable position. My prick was hard as a rock as the butt-plug seemed to go deeper inside me.

I began to cry. I felt sorry for myself and let the tears flow down my cheeks.

How did this happen to me? A week ago I had a nice little life. Not much money, but I didn't need much. I had everything I wanted.

How did this happen to me?

It took a couple hours but I finally became accustomed to the butt-plug, and when I was able to concentrate on work, my erection subsided.

I stocked a shipment of perfume all morning. I was fast and efficient-I needed to get to the lingerie department and figure out what I was going to do. How I was going to get 'the outfit' out of the store.

After lunch, I went to the lingerie stockroom and located the items I needed.

Contrary to what Danny thought, it wasn't really an 'outfit.' All the items were sold separately and were in different areas of the stockroom.

I had already come to the realization the only way to get them out of the store was to wear them under my clothes. Risky, yes, but the real problem was having to strip-off my shirt and slacks to put-on the garments.

I finally caught a break. It worked out perfectly.

Just before 3pm, Mrs. Nelson told me she had an executive staff meeting she had to attend.

"Johnny," she said. "Millie is the only girl on the floor until Barb comes in at 5...I told her to call you in the stockroom if she needs anything...she will not leave the floor-I need you back here to answer the phone, okay? [I nodded] I'll be back in an hour."

With that she left me alone. I smiled at my stroke of good luck.

To ensure my privacy, I went out on the floor to talk with Millie. As I approached I admired her beauty and figure: she's about my age and size, and the cutest red-head I've ever seen.

"Hi, Johnny," she smiled when she saw me.

"Hi, Millie-everything good out here? Do you need anything?" I asked.

"No, not right now-you'll be in the stockroom, right? She asked, batting her pretty blue eyes at me.

"Yes, I will-give me a call if you want something, okay?"

"I'll do that, Johnny."

I returned to the stockroom and quickly gathered the garments I needed and went to the back, away from the door, behind a large rack of shelves. If I heard someone come in, I knew from experience I could quickly get dressed before they saw me.

My heart pounded as I removed my shoes and socks. This was so, so wrong but I justified it by telling myself 'I have no choice'-Danny wants to see me in these clothes and I can't afford to pay for them-so what else can I do?

I stripped-off my shirt and slacks, took a deep breath, and peeled off my briefs. I was now naked, at work! I froze for an instant: oh no, did I hear something?

False alarm. I snatched-up the panties and slid them up my legs...oh my God they felt sooo good! My prick became semi-erect.

Can't stop now, I told myself. Go-go-go...

I fixed the garter belt in place. I'd learned on the internet how it should be worn: you know-just natural curiosity.

I knew the stockings would be the most time-consuming. I sat on the step-stool, bunched the first stocking, curled my foot and toes until they were pointy, made sure the foot pad of the stocking was on the bottom, then carefully, very carefully began rolling the stocking up my leg.

Oh my God, the sheer nylon felt wonderful on my hairless skin! I now had a full boner and had to adjust it inside the panties so it wouldn't peek out of the lace waistband.

I had a more difficult time with the second stocking. I couldn't get the placement just right, and my toenail was scraping the material. I didn't want to ruin the stocking so I went very slowly. I figured I was ahead of schedule and had plenty of time anyway.

Believe it or not, the most difficulty I encountered was when I tried to clip the top of the stockings to the garter belt. I couldn't concentrate; my hands and wrists kept rubbing against my hard prick.

I must confess that every so often I squeezed and stroked myself thru the panties.

The tiny, lace brassiere in my hands seemed so fragile and delicate, and complicated. I stared at it with a sort of awe. I slipped my arms thru the straps and pulled it to my chest-oops-I had it on backwards!

That's okay, John, try it again...yes, that's better!

But when I reached behind my back to fasten it I found my arms in such an awkward position I had trouble fastening the hooks.

Oh my God! How do women do this? I had a flashback to the times I unfastened my old girlfriend's bras and remembered the troubles I had with those. Nine-times-out-of-ten, Amy had to unfasten it herself. My manual dexterity wasn't too good.

I could feel the perspiration on my forehead as I struggled with the hooks. My fingers began to tremble. I stopped, took a deep breath, found the small hooks then YES!! I DID IT!!

I was almost finished! All I had left was the nightie. My prick twitched and throbbed as I fondled the fabric of the bra. I looked down and congratulated myself on choosing the right size, 32A.

My nipples were now throbbing and I took them in my fingers and tweaked and rolled them thru the lacy material of the red bra.

How did my nipples get so long? Oh my God that feels good!

Quit playing with yourself-there's work to be done, John! I castigated myself.

I picked-up the babydoll, made sure I was putting it on properly, slipped it over my head and smoothed it into place.

I ran my hands from the nightie to the stockings. I groaned. It took all my strength not to masturbate right then and there.

Get going-you don't have much time, John!

I buttoned the shirt and looked for tell-tale bulges; except for very minor puffiness on my chest, I thought it was passable.

Without thinking, I quickly pulled on my slacks. When I saw my briefs lying on the shelf, I debated whether to strip the slacks off and wear them over the panties...no, I decided, I'll just put them in my pocket.

I did decide to wear my socks. The nylons were so sheer that I could easily fit into my shoes wearing both.

When I was fully dressed I took stock of my appearance. Except for the tiny bulge in my crotch, no one would be able to see anything out of the ordinary.

Between the butt-plug in my ass, and the sweet sensations the panties were giving me, I knew my erection would not go down any time soon. I adjusted my hard prick so it was pointing up instead of out, lowered my slacks until my belt was pressing against my dick, VOILA! The bulge in my crotch was no longer visible.

"Johnny, you back here?" I heard Mrs. Nelson.

Oh my-just in time!

"Ah, yes, Mrs. Nelson..." I answered.

"Those damn meetings are such a waste of time," she said as we came face-to-face. "Why are you sweating?"

"I-uh, it's kind of hot in here," I said, feeling a slight flush spread across my cheeks.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my briefs still on the shelf-I'd forgotten all about them. My heart pounded and a lump formed in my throat.

"C'mon to my office and you can sign for your paycheck," she said then turned and walked away.