Danny Darling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was determined to catch every drop of semen and sperm on my tongue and swallow it, and-I DID IT-I SWALLOWED ALL OF IT!!

I felt an inner glow spreading; it felt like such a major accomplishment I beamed with pride. Suddenly, I remembered this afternoon, and instantly cleaned his cock with my lips and tongue until it glistened from only my saliva.

A thought came to mind that caused me great concern: I'm happy!

How can this be? Yes, I do enjoy making other people happy, but it never really did that much for me. I mean, the times my girlfriends had me eat their cunts, I was glad when I gave them orgasms, even the other night with Jennifer, but it never made me feel happy.

Then a creepy thought entered my mind and I couldn't shake it: I hated licking their pussies, but was glad I could bring them to orgasm. This time was different. I actually loved sucking his cock...no matter how I justified or rationalized it: I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth-I loved running my tongue over his hot, smooth flesh and was absolutely thrilled I was good enough to make him cum in my mouth. I even loved the taste of his sperm and semen.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME??

I felt Danny lightly tapping my head and looked up at him.

"Don't you have something to say to me, Sweetie?"

I felt my heart sink when I said the words he wanted to hear. I was gripped with despair because I knew deep inside I meant everything I said.

"D-Darling," I said, staring into his eyes like he demanded. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum...thank you."

"AND?" his eyes bore a hole thru my skull.

"I—I—love sucking your c-cock...I love the taste of your cum...oh God, thank you, Darling-thank you!"

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror when I stood. My hard prick standing straight-out from my crotch; it was throbbing; I needed release in the worst way. Unconsciously, I took it in my hand, but Danny immediately slapped my hand away.

"Sweetie, that belongs to me-I will tell you when you can touch it..."

I saw him smile when he heard me whimper in frustration.

"I'm going to teach you two things this weekend, Sweetie," he explained. "First, by the time you go to work Tuesday morning, you're going to be an expert at sucking cock..."

He chuckled when he saw me cringe.

"And..." he continued. "...you'll be well on your way to learning self-control...right now, every time your little dick gets hard you expect instant gratification-we are going to change that...just because you have an erection it doesn't mean you're entitled to an orgasm-you won't like it at first, but I guarantee that when I do allow you to cum, your climax will be so powerful that you will drop to your knees and thank me by kissing my feet!"

He can't be serious, I thought. That will never happen!

I watched him step into his boxer shorts and pull them into place. He then took the paper bag and emptied its contents onto the sofa. He carefully laid the panties out in a row.

It was one thing to keep my panties hidden away in the bottom drawer, and something entirely different to see them spread out side-by-side on his sofa. He took the panties I'd been wearing and placed them next to the other ones.

If he was trying to embarrass me he was accomplishing his goal. The sheer and sexy panties mocked me just by the sight of them on his sofa. They seemed so out-of-place-so silly, that for a split-second I couldn't believe they were mine, much less that I used them to masturbate with.

"Sweetie, I noticed something odd this afternoon when I put them in the bag..."

Uh-oh-now what? I wondered.

"...all of your cum stains are on the front of the panties...I mean, if you wrapped them around your prick when you beat-off, the stains would be spread-out evenly-front AND back...from what I can see, to get stains only on the front you'd have to be wearing them when you cum...I'm somewhat confused, Sweetie-just how do you masturbate?"

I wanted to find a hole to crawl into and die. This was so private-so personal that I rarely even thought about it much less discuss it with anyone.

"I-I, uh, well-you know-"I stammered. I was grateful when he interrupted me.

"Oh my God!" he said. I saw a look on his face that told me he'd figured it out. "You don't even touch your dick, do you? You lie on your stomach and grind it against the mattress, don't you?"

He made it sound so dirty and depraved that tears welled in my eyes. My face was burning with shame.

"Sweetie, that's how little boys discover their tiny dicks aren't just for pissing...you never outgrew that phase, did you?"

I was vanquished. In a lifetime of embarrassing moments, this was by-far the worst. Knots formed in the pit of my belly. I thought I was going to be sick.

He took me in his arms and pulled me close. I hid my face in his chest. I held onto him for dear life. He tenderly stroked my hair.

"Sweetie," he whispered in my ear. "That was your 'old' life...I'm going to help you...I'm going to teach you everything that a boy like you needs to know..."

Oh my God, there it is again-that phrase I'd heard so many times in my life-those words that caused me to doubt myself and make me feel as though I was different from other guys my age.

'A boy like me'-what the hell does that mean?

"Sweetie," he said staring intently into my eyes, "...I'm going to teach you to accept and embrace who you are...instead of feeling shame for your thoughts and emotions, I will teach you to be proud of who you are..."

I already know who I am-sure, maybe I'm not a 'normal' guy, but I'm certainly not the freak that he seems to think I am!

"...and we will work together on this...you will face your demons and you will conquer them-I will help you climb out of the darkness so you can live your life free from restraints and inhibitions and live openly and totally unashamed of the real you!"

Icy cold shivers ran up-and-down my spine. I couldn't breathe. I was paralyzed with a fear I'd never before known.

HE'S CRAZY! WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT? I'm here for the weekend-three-days at the most. He makes it sound like we'll be together forever!

I timidly searched his eyes for insanity, but saw only tenderness and concern. I shivered again...there was no doubt in my mind he was serious, but I had no clue or idea on how to react to his crazy words.

The intensity was too much; it felt like I was suffocating.

"I-I have to take a piss," I said, which was true, and it would also put an end to this terrifying, deeply personal moment.

He lightly brushed my hair, kissed my forehead then took my hand and led me to the bathroom. He held my hand the whole way there.

I saw the toilet seat down so I reached to raise it.

"No, I want you sitting," he said. "Sweetie, men piss or take leaks-a boy like you 'pees.'"

Tears came to my eyes. WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO TO ME???

I was naked, sitting on a toilet while a man I'd known for just a few weeks stood and stared at me. I lowered my head and let go a torrent of piss. This wasn't real-I prayed to God this wasn't happening.

Something to the right of me caught my eye. I looked over and saw a porcelain bowl, almost like a small urinal.

I heard Danny chuckle then he said: "That's a bidet...do you know what it is used for?"

I slowly shook my head.

"My lovers squat over the bowl and wash my semen from their pussies...very soon I'll be teaching you how to use it."

Huh? What on earth is he talking about? His lovers use it to wash their pussies? I thought he was gay?

He suddenly said, "I'll be right back, Sweetie-don't forget to wipe when you're finished."

He saw the puzzlement in my eyes and explained.

"From now on, Sweetie, you will sit to pee...when you're done, you will use tissue to wipe any excess urine from your pee-slit-do you understand me, Sweetie?"

This was too bizarre-this was so outside the realm of my understanding all I could think of saying was "I-I understand, Darling."

Yes, John, this is crazy, I told myself when he left me alone, but you have to keep it together! You have to be mentally tough...he's playing mind-games with you-just do as he says and play along and three-days will be over before you know it!

The vanity area outside the bathroom lit-up. Danny had the panties in his hands then placed them on the counter next to the sink.

I finished peeing, took two squares of toilet tissue and dabbed them against my slit. I stood, flushed the toilet then washed my hands.

I chuckled to myself, Sure, Danny-I'll play along!

I was losing my self-consciousness about being naked. I stood beside him, looked at the pile of panties and saw the bar soap and generic plastic squeeze-bottle with what appeared to be laundry detergent.

I froze! My heart pounded as my body violently trembled and shook! My eyes grew wide; bells and whistles went-off in my head.

Then a voice was pleading; I heard it crying-begging for mercy. It was my voice:

"Please don't make me do this, Momma-please, I'll be good-I promise I won't do it ever again-PLEASE MOMMA!?"

"Honey, it's for your own good...you can't keep taking our panties and using them for your own self-gratification..."

"BUT MOMMA-"

"Your sisters and I will never mention this to anyone-believe me, Sweetie, we're all a little concerned- perplexed, by your, uh, unusual method of relieving yourself..."

"Please, Momma..."

"Darling, this is for your own good...maybe this will cure you of your problem...from now on, we'll save our panties and twice-a-week you will stand here and wash them for us...do you understand me, Sweetie?"

"Sweetie, I asked if you understood."

It was Danny's voice. I hadn't heard what he said.

"I, uh, huh? I'm s-sorry, Darling-what did you say?"

"I said, 'twice a week you're going to stand here and clean your panties', now do you understand me, Sweetie?"

OH MY GOD-HOW COULD HE KNOW ABOUT THIS?? HE CAN'T-HE CAN'T POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT THIS-RELAX-BREATHE-IT'S A COINCIDENCE!! HE DOESN"T KNOW ANYTHING!! OH MY GOD...

He stood behind me and wrapped me in his arms and kissed my cheek.

"Sweetie, you're trembling...you're safe here with me...don't you worry your pretty little head about anything, I'll take care of you, okay Sweetie?"

His words were meant to calm and soothe my nerves, but they had the opposite effect.

What is happening here? 'I'll take care of you?' What does that mean? Why is he saying these things to me?

He leaned over me and plucked my red panties from the counter. He ran the smooth nylon over my chest; he kissed my neck and lightly nipped at my earlobe. My penis began rising. When he pinched my nipples my prick stood at full attention; he took the panties and wrapped them around my prick and slowly stroked my erection.

"You've been a good boy today," he whispered in my ear, "...you deserve a reward..."

He removed his hand from my prick. I groaned in disappointment.

"Don't worry, Sweetie, I'm going to give you the best orgasm of your life!"

He opened a drawer on the vanity and brought out a white case. He unzipped the case and when I saw its contents my breath caught in my throat.

Are those what I think they are? I asked myself.

I stared at the three black, long, cylindrical rubber tubes. They were smooth yet very firm. Each one had a flared end that strongly resembled a man's cockhead.

Danny took the smallest one in his hand and showed it to me up close.

"This is six-inches long and three-quarters-of-an-inch in girth...you're going to love this, Sweetie...hold on to the edge of the counter...yes, that's good...now move your legs back-keep your hands on the counter-yes, good...now spread your legs wide-no, wider-yes, perfect!"

I had mindlessly obeyed his instructions until I found myself in what I considered to be an extremely obscene position: bent-over at the waist with my legs open as far as they would go, my weight supported by my hands on the counter.

I had seen enough gay porn to know this was how men positioned their boys when they wanted to fuck them in the ass.

Oh my God-oh my God-oh my God...

Danny playfully slapped my buttocks then reached in the drawer and produced a jar of K-Y jelly.

"D-Danny-I mean, Darling, I don't know about this...please, I, uh, I've never done anything like this...Darling, please..."

"Sweetie..." he said softly, "...I will never do anything to harm you...anything I think you can't handle...do you trust me, Sweetie?"

It was a question with only one correct answer.

"Y-Yes, Darling," I said softly, "...I trust you."

I stared into the mirror before me and saw him standing behind me: The rubber tube in one hand, as he coated it with lubricant with the other.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on my hands and waited. I resigned myself to my fate.

He's already had his finger inside me a couple of times, I told myself. This won't be so bad.

I felt the tip of the tube press against my anus. It was slick with jelly. He slowly, and very gently, massaged my anus with it. I took a deep breath when he increased the pressure. I tried to keep myself open for him, but my sphincter instinctively tightened.

"You need to relax, Sweetie," he said.

I tried to loosen myself, but my sphincter had a mind of its own.

Without warning, he pinched a buttock hard-a surprised yelp escaped from my mouth, and in one smooth and persistent motion, he pushed the head of the rubber cock inside me.

He didn't wait for me to get comfortable. He kept pushing it deeper inside my asshole. I held my breath until it was all the inside me. For a moment we both stood very still.

I was pleasantly surprised how quickly the small amount of pain I'd felt went away. Now all I felt was some discomfort at having this foreign object deep inside me.

I concentrated on my breathing; I slowly inhaled then exhaled, and I found the discomfort had vanished as well.

Then I felt it moving inside me. He slowly withdrew it until just the flared head was inside me, then he pushed it back inside my asshole. My prick jumped and twitched; I began experiencing brand new sensations-sensations that caused my head to begin floating on clouds. My mind fogged-over.

OH MY GOD-THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!

My hips began to move on their own volition. I heard him chuckle behind me but I didn't care. I began pushing my hips back to meet his thrusts.

"OH GOD YESSSSSS..." I cried out when he wrapped the panties around my prick and began stroking me.

The semen and sperm were churning in my balls. I gasped for air; drool escaped my open mouth and covered my hands. Then, suddenly his hands stopped moving.

"NNOOOOOOOO-PLEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ," I whimpered in protest.

"Sweetie, I want you to control your own movements-I'm going to keep my hands still-it's up to you to finish..."

His hand continued holding and squeezing my throbbing prick, and he held the rubber cock firmly inside my asshole. I knew exactly what he wanted of me.

I began grinding and thrusting my hips. I rotated and moved my hips forward until the rubber cockhead was just inside my entrance, then thrust my hips backward until I was totally impaled on that wonderful cock. I found when I did it just right, my prick would glide thru his panty-covered hand and magical sparks of electricity ran thru-out my entire body.

I'd never felt anything like this before. I grunted and groaned with exertion. He was completing my humiliation by making me take charge of my own orgasm. It was both appalling and thrilling.

He was bringing out my inner animal-lust; making me show him just how sexually depraved I could be. I was essentially using his hands for masturbation and I didn't give a damn. All I wanted, needed, was to climax into the panties.

His hands remained still as I frantically used them for my own pleasure. My inhibitions were gone. I didn't care how I appeared before him; it didn't matter that my guard was dropped, and he had a clear view into my soul.

I had never allowed anyone to see me like this. I was exhilarated. It was as though a huge and crushing burden had been lifted from my mind and body; that I'd been freed to do and say whatever I thought and felt. It was glorious.

I heard him say something. I opened my eyes and looked at him in the mirror. He repeated himself. I nodded my head.

I became wonderfully uninhibited. I rammed my ass back onto the rubber cock, and furiously slid my prick between his grasping fingers. I was free to take my pleasure anyway I wanted.

My movements became hurried; I was close. The heat was intense; sweat dripped from my forehead. Then it started.

It is always the second or two before ejaculation that is absolutely mind-blowing. When you suddenly stop, and become very still just as your body begins to shake, and your mind explodes.

"I'MMM-CUMMING-DARLING-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-DARLING-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'MCUMMINGINMYPANTIESI'MCUMMINGINMYPANTIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS..."

He was right-it was the most fabulous orgasm I'd ever experienced. My entire body tingled as I fought to control my breathing.

He removed the panties from my deflated prick and presented them to my face.

"Sweetie, you've made quite a mess in your panties," he said, "clean these first...use your tongue and lips..."

Huh? Really? I looked at the panties; he'd trapped all of my juices in the folds and he now expected me to taste my own cum.

This wasn't a request-it was an order. He pinched my nose closed, and when I opened my mouth to protest he quickly shoved the panties into my mouth.

"Whenever you cum in your panties, this is how you will clean them...now be quick about it, I'm going to run a bath for you."

My tongue began licking at my cold cum. I swallowed what I could. It never ceased to amaze me how quickly hot cum turns cold.

I heard Danny filling the bathtub while I worked on the panties. My tongue was thickly coated with my own semen. It wasn't as gross as I thought it would be.

"Okay, Sweetie, use the soap and clean all your panties...there's a line hanging over the Jacuzzi-hang the clean panties there to dry."

I took the panties out of my mouth and began the ritual of washing them-a ritual I knew all too well.

My hands trembled as my mind was lost in confusion. This surely had to be a coincidence-no one outside my mother and sisters knew about my panty-washing at home.

Danny returned and stood behind me watching my every move. He was close enough I could feel his erection poking my buttocks.

"Good boy," he said, "you're almost finished..."

Then his hand was between my legs, he took hold of my new erection and squeezed.

"You really do love the feel of your panties, don't you Sweetie?"

I was too embarrassed to answer him; he didn't seem to care.

When I hung the last pair on the line to dry, he kissed my forehead and said, "Good boy" one more time.

He took my hand and led me into the bathroom.

"Stand still," he said as we stopped next to the tub. "Time for your bubble-bath...but first, see that container over there? [I nodded.] Use two capfuls from now on when you run your bath yourself."

"Yes, Darling," I said as if it were an ordinary request.

He took another bottle and spread its contents onto a wash cloth.

"Normally, you will apply this 'conditioner' before you enter the tub..."

I thought he was going thru an awful lot of trouble just for three-days. Once I'd fulfilled my part of the deal, I'd still have to give him handjobs for 60-days, but I didn't think it would this elaborate.

He began running the washcloth over my legs. Whatever he was using made my skin tingle. It wasn't unpleasant until he reached my crotch. The tingling became a slight burning sensation.

"Raise your arms," he instructed.