All Comments on 'Danny Wants Me Girly'

by alexcarr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NOT BAD

I liked it. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm a CD and the greatest joy for me is preparing myself for my lover. It's the whole process of doing my make up , hair and nails, picking out my sexiest lingerie and turning myself into his little slut. My boyfriend is married so I don't get to see him everyday . However the time we get together is awesome. He's perfect, 6 foot 2 inches, works out and is covered in tattoos . I'm only 5'7" and feel so helpless when he's on top of me. He's my man and I live only to please him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES, YES AND YES...

OMG... after reading this I got so hott. i went and got my boyfriend and told him to read this. he sat in the chair and told me to come sit on his lap and read it to him. i was dressed in a pair of his boxers rolled at the waist and a cropped wife beater and barefoot to show off my cute pink toes. up on his lap i go and by the fourth paragraph his thick 8" curved cock is letting me know he wants attention. when i finished he told me to go get dressed. 15 minutes later i come out of the bedroom in my cute, sexy yellow sundress, black thong, light makeup and pink glossy lips to match my toes. getting dressed also means lubing my hole. he tells me to get back on his lap and read the part about Lorraine. he has removed his shorts and is wearing just his wife beater. i spread my dress so my bare bottom is against his bare cock. i start reading but he's whispering in my ear "what do you want" as he caresses my thighs. i start getting really hott and his dick is really hard against my back. again he says"what do you want"?. i'm so hott I can hardly speak but i manage to say "please fuck me" he pulls my thong to the side, lifts me and slides that thick cock in my pussy. my cock spurts cum against to computer desk and he proceeds to take me to fuck world. all i can say is "i love you so much" over and over.

Wet_TrannyWet_Trannyabout 2 years ago

His male lover is using a strap on on him? I don’t understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous