Dan's XXX Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
graydave
graydave
28 Followers

Becky licked Dan's cum off her hand and his cock while she kept an eye on the screen not wanting to miss a second of the action.

Ben

Donnie rolled off Rachel and onto the floor his wet dick shriveling back to an almost normal size. Ben was there on Rachel as Donnie hit the floor, his dick hard and red with a purple head. He couldn't help himself as he dove head first into her sodden cunt, his prick rubbing her cheek. Rachel had just enough presence of mind to remind herself that Don was only the first of five horny guys that she had to deal with before she sucked Ben's cock all the way into her mouth.

Slurping around her pussy he plunged his tongue into her hole to retrieve every savory drop of gooey liquid, his mind reeling as he fulfilled a lifelong fantasy; he was having sloppy seconds from a beautiful woman's cunt. Rachel could not concentrate on his cock because he kept hitting all her sensitive spots sending her rocketing again and again into orgasmic bliss; finally after a particularly good one she managed to disengage him from her puss and move him around to where she could hug and kiss him.

She tasted her own flavor mixed with Donnie's cum and had to admit that she tasted pretty good. They kissed and played for a while as she slowed the frantic kid down directing his hands to her tits, ass and pussy. He kept trying too hard and she had to impress upon him that harder was not better by squeezing his balls a little too hard. That got his attention and his touches became far more gentle and pleasing.

Donnie had recovered sufficiently to accept a beer from his friends and a couple of high fives too; he then found a spot where he could watch as he sipped away at the chilled bottle.

Rachel soothed Ben's balls by sucking each one into her mouth and tenderly rolling them around with her tongue; that and a couple of soft strokes sent his cum rocketing past her head where it landed on his chest almost at the base of his neck. Rachel smiled as she sucked out the last of his sweet sperm; the guys cheered as if he just scored a goal. Some more strokes and a lick and Rachel had Ben ready to go again; God how she loved these young studs!

Climbing up his body she paused with her cunt just touching the end of his dick savoring the moment just before she would be filled again, then she settled slowly and steadily down onto his shaft... the crowd went OOOOOOOOOOO until she stopped, her lips touching his curly brown bush. The young men all went AHHHHHHHHHH with Ben as he experienced his dick settling all the way into his first cunt.

Becky almost pulled Dan's dick off by the root as she watched Rachel's face when Ben bottomed out; Dan crying out in pain until she released him. She made it all better when she got up and sat on his cock in a reverse cowgirl. They had to scoot around a little to let Dan watch the TV while she rode him slowly.

Ben had taken the smooth and soft lesson to heart and now he applied it to Rachel's tits as she ground up and down, back and forth, on his hard cock. She looked like she was riding a mechanical bull in slow motion; the crowd went wild cheering her on as Ben thrust up and twisted around while she kept her cunt centered on his cock. Moving his hands to her butt he changed his rhythm to a fast rabbet fuck; she steadied herself with her hands on his shoulders and rode out a terrific orgasm, her head thrown back as she howled at the moon.

Ben arched his back more as he continued to rabbit punch her pussy until he surrendered to his passion, pumped her full of his cum and slumped back onto the couch. Rachel bent forward resting her head on his chest while she caught her breath.

Climbing off Ben she allowed him to retreat while she stood and asked if someone could get her a drink. Cum was running down along the inside of her thighs when Eddie brought her a bottle of beer and a wet rag from the kitchen both of which she gladly accepted. Chugging the beer, she wiped her pussy clean from her clit to her asshole; then she threw the towel in Ben's face.

Charlie

Charlie took the empty bottle from her hand and set it down on the end table, rubbing his hard, oversized cock against her ass. Rachel pushed her ass back against him and purred as they began to dance to the music. It was a bump and grind kind of rock and roll, the music had a solid beat and Charlie could move.

Rachel kept some part of her body always in contact with his cock while his hands caressed her tits, ass, back and arms. Hoots of joy and cheers rang out from the youthful male audience as the two moved erotically to the music. Rachel loved the attention and found herself soaring as she performed for them. The music changed and a love ballad began; Rachel found herself in Charlie's arms snuggling her head into his shoulder as he held her ass with both hands. His chest hair caressed her nipples as his cock ground away on her clit.

Dan watched in amazement as the couple moved together. Charlie's black hands stood out clearly against the white of her ass; Rachel's slight white body pressed so firmly against his oversized black frame. Dan pulled Becky back against his chest and mauled her tits, she moaned; he couldn't tell if he had caused her reaction or it was the erotic seen before them, he didn't care, he had his dick buried deep in a cunt and that was good enough for him right now.

When the music changed again Rachel slipped down to her knees while she maintained maximum contact with as much of Charlie's black body as she could until his hard, black monster appeared before her eyes. She grabbed him with both hands and stretched his prick out as much as she could before her lips made contact; it was a good thing that his cock tapered to a blunt point because otherwise she couldn't have gotten any of it in her mouth. As it was she slobbered on the last inch or so trying to find a way to get more of his fat monster in.

He threaded his fingers in her hair to control her head, sometimes to pull her away from the sensitive head when she applied to much suction, sometimes to force as much of his cock into her mouth as he could.

Rachel's hands were busy cuddling his balls as they hung in their oversize sack; at last she got the suction just right making his balls retract up next to his prick. Charlie quivered as his cum was unleashed, the volume overwhelming Rachel's mouth; streams of cum ran from the corners onto her breasts then continued flowing to her belly. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to swallow the creamy substance as fast as she could; she ended up holding onto his butt with both hands as she finally found a way to breathe again. Charlie fell back onto the couch with Rachel still attached to the end of his cock sucking away.

Their audience was silent, all the boys holding their breath waiting to see how fast the couple would recover. At last Rachel raised her head and smiled in triumph at Charlie; she then rose to her feet using his cock as a hand hold and began to stroke the black monster. Standing with her legs spread, knees locked, she bent at the waist and went to work both hands pulling the dark skin back and forth trying to bring back some life. Her audience got a great view of her ass and pussy while she worked; the vaginal lips were still wet. Swinging her hips slightly back and forth she made her dimpled ass dance before their eyes.

Like the young men before Charlie's cock quickly recovered its full glory so Rachel climbed onto his lap facing him, spread her pussy and began to force the black meat into her cunt. At first she just rubbed the head back and forth enjoying its warm texture and getting it as wet as she could with the juices that were dripping out of her hole, then centering it up she pushed her hips down engaging his cock to her hole. In the mean time he had been caressing her tits but as she pushed down he pinched her nipples... everybody groaned.

Dan had repositioned Becky and lubed his cock; as Rachel struggle to shove Charlie's dick into her pussy Becky struggled to work Dan's cock into her ass. Both girls were making slow but steady progress.

Rachel wiggled, rotated and bounced her cunt on Charlie's big dick; his loose skin helped as the mass of his prick slowly entered her hole. Every now and then she would rise off his pole trying to relax before she dropped down to try again. At last she worked herself all the way down onto his cock and she sat back with a huge grin, her insides adjusting to the massive intruder.

Becky too, sat in triumph with Dan's dick fully engaged in her butt.

With the suspense over everyone took a deep breath and tried to relax. The scent of pussy, cum and sweat permeated the air keeping the sexual tension high as Rachel began to move ever so gently up and down bracing herself against Charlie's hands as they cupped her tits.

"Full, I feel so full... full, I feel so full" became her mantra as she found a rhythm that brought her to an earth shaking orgasm.

Her movements shuttered to a stop as his began, his hands had shifted to her hips, now he could lever her up and down on his cock; he increased his movements slowly but steadily building to a peak that would take him over the edge.

Rachel felt like a rag doll with a telephone pole jammed in her cunt as Charlie really began to fuck her. Knowing that he was not going to quit until he could cum again she allowed the sensations in her cunt to overwhelm her body; she tried as hard as she could to grip his cock and pump his cum into her hole. Leaning down she forced her tongue into his mouth as she gripped his shoulders and fucked him back. They came together, she whimpering into his shoulder, he roaring as loudly as a jet engine and then they were quiet.

Dan was brought to his climax by watching the kids screw and that brought Becky along as she too finished, her heart racing, cunt twitching.

Eddie

This time it was Rachel that slid down to the floor after Charlie's cock softened enough to allow her to slide off. Eddie showed some compassion by just rolling her onto her back and tucking a throw pillow under her head; he knelt at her side and began sweeping his hands over her body helping her to relax as a great river of cum ran out of her gaping hole onto the carpet. He started to kiss her but not on the lips or tits but her shoulders and arms; gently he lifted her hands to his mouth so that he could bathe each finger with his tongue. His hands caressed her breasts but did not linger there any longer than any other part of her body; they traveled to her tummy where he tickled her belly button then on past her hips to her legs and feet.

She lay sweetly near sleep as she relaxed looking for all the world like sleeping beauty. He awakened her with a gentle kiss on her cum encrusted lips; her eyes opened and she smiled as he gathered her up into his arms and lifted her back onto the now well used couch. Charlie had managed to get up and disappear into the bathroom before he shuffled into the kitchen for another round of beer.

On his knees at the couch Eddie now centered his attention on Rachel's tits, caressing and kissing each one as if it were a precious gem, all the while watching her face for clues to her recovery. He moved up to make out with her a little, kissing her lips and nibbling her ears and neck, at last she giggled as his tongue snaked its way into her ear. While looking into her eyes his hand found its way down to her ravaged pussy finding a sloppy mess and her clit hard, red and extended from its hood.

Begging her forgiveness he rose and disappeared into the bathroom quickly returning with a wet wash cloth. Kneeling, he began to bathe her pussy, gently rubbing away the accumulated goo. He lifted her legs and wiped her down all the way past her asshole; he wiped the drying cum from her thighs then he cleaned up her belly and tits where Charlie had spilt his cream.

Tossing the rag over his head he climbed over her body and assumed the classic sixty nine position; touching her clit with just the tip of his tongue. He pulled her inner lips apart the better to examine her womanly parts but he kept kissing her too. His tongue would lap a little then he would retreat to watch her reaction.

He rolled her hips up and spread the cheeks of her ass to examine her crinkled hole then he licked her all over and pushed the tip of his tongue on the pink star making her gasp in pleasure. Back to her clit he kissed it and sucked it into his mouth; she gasped again and wiggled her hips. Rachel had started to suck his dick but his adventures kept distracting her so beyond making him hard she made little headway.

He concentrated his lapping on her cunt and clit making her cum on his tongue; she rewarded him with a wash of fresh girl cum. Flipping her around he settled in between her legs stroking his cock up and down across her clit making her moan and purr. She tasted her sweet juices on his lips before she finally got his cock into position and with a roll of her hips he entered her.

He had expected her to be all stretched out and/or sore but he was pleasantly surprised as she gripped him with her inner muscles as he slipped all the way in. He bent her legs up to where they rested on her chest and began a steady in and out pump with his hips. He groaned with each thrust feeling her velvet pussy grab his meat each time; his cock had never felt so big.

Dan and Becky were lying back on the bed holding one another in a golden zone after fucking so intensely; he caressed her shoulder as she held his warm soft dick. The sight before them was still better than any porn they had ever watched and even though they could have dozed off there was no way that they were going to miss a minute. The nerds had turned out not to be so nerdy after all.

Still with surprising gentleness Eddie began fucking Rachel, pulling most of the way out before slipping back into her. She wrapped her legs back around his hips and was pulling him in as they came together. A soft murmur rose from the audience in approval. Adam had to tap Eddie on the shoulder to remind him that his turn was over; he rose out of Rachel's arms reluctantly.

Adam

Rachel set up welcoming Adam with open arms. Jumping in with both feet so to speak he leapt onto the couch attacking Rachel with his kisses and hands. He had no technique, he just wanted to fuck. Rachel was a little overwhelmed at first but most of what Adam did tickled and as she got him in a bear hug she giggled and tickled him back, once she broke his concentration she forced him to retreat a little.

Catching his eyes she smiled as she took control; grabbing his wrists she guided his hands to her tits and showed him what she liked. With his hands busy she grabbed his face and kissed him with a lot of movement, sliding her lips all over his face she licked him until he licked her back. She let his sloppy kisses extend down her neck and over her tits.

He finally found his technique grabbing her hips he ravished her mound then flipping her over he pushed his face into her ass and slobbered his way around finally pulling her hips up to where he could lick down to her pussy. He jumped up and grabbed her tits at the same time his raging cock entered her pussy; humping her fast and hard like a dog on a bitch.

Rachel found her voice and loudly encouraged him to fuck her harder, harder! Harder! She cut loose with a groan and a growl; she moved her ass around as Adam kept on fucking her. She let him pull her up to more or less sit on his lap with his dick impaled in her hole. She managed to get her feet in front of her and pushed them over backward until Adam had to break his hold; turning around in a flash she pulled at him again, this time she was on her back with him on top.

Ramming his dick back into her pussy he kept on fucking her hard and fast. She raked her fingernails across his back as she had a surprise orgasm. They were both panting as they thrust their hips together. His thrusts became a shutter as he unleashed a torrent of cum. Calming down his movements became slower and slower but he did not stop until Rachel unlocked her legs and began to gently rub his scared back. Up on one knee he extracted his cock from her cunt reluctantly. His friends began to breathe again having found themselves holding their collective breath while watching the wild man perform.

Becky

Rachel stayed on the couch breathing hard but with smile on her angelic face as Adam retreated to the bathroom; reappearing a few minutes later on his way to the kitchen. All the young men were watching Rachel for a clue as to the next phase in their night; all their cocks were hard and ready to have another go at her body. Rachel sat up and was looking more and more like a frightened deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck; she had taken on five young men and had enjoyed each one but she was unsure of what she wanted to do now. The wolves looked hungry.

The spell was broken when a nude woman entered the room carrying a tub of warm water, some wash cloths and hand towels. Becky walked straight to Rachel and set the tub on the floor, going straight to work she wiped the younger girl's face and hands clean before she handed her a towel for her to dry off. Continuing to give Rachel a thorough cleaning she gave the boys quite a show; caressing her tits and pussy to the point Rachel gave a soft moan. Rachel was reinvigorated by Becky's treatment; her eyes bright and her skin glowing.

Grabbing a fresh wash cloth Rachel moved to the nearest guy and began to give him the same treatment. Becky followed her example moving to Charlie and began to caress his dark skin with the cloth and her fingers. Ben laid back on the floor as Rachel moved the warm cloth across his face then down his body to his hard cock and balls. Once the water had done its job she continued to administer caresses with her talented fingers causing Ben to groan with pleasure. Charlie started to caress Becky's ass but gave up as she pumped his cock and caressed his balls; he too fell back on to his backside as the lady pleasured his body. Before the guys could cum the girls moved on choosing other victims at random.

Rachel brought her newly refreshed cloth to Donnie beginning on his smooth chest then his face. Becky started on a smiling Eddie who managed to endure her caresses while he slipped his fingers into her pussy. She finished her washing quickly and sucked his cock into her talented mouth as he wiggled his fingers against her G spot. Rachel soon had Donnie's long cock standing straight up as she slid her hands up and down its length.

Rachel broke away from her victim moving on to Adam after she changed washcloths giving him a fresh rubdown. Beginning with his face she washed him thoroughly; ending up on his raging cock she wiped him down quickly then sucked his cock into the back of her throat. Becky, having kept her cool, released Eddie and slipped under Rachel's hips pulling the hot box down onto her tongue. That was enough to trigger the melee.

Charlie jumped right on Becky jamming his tongue into her open box. Donnie attacked Becky too sucking one tit into his mouth and wrapping his hand around the other. Ben and Eddie were a little slower but arranged themselves on either side of the girls and got Becky to grab their cocks while they played with Rachel's butt and tits.

Dan watched as the pile of bodies wiggled and giggled around on his monitor, stroking his hard cock wishing that Becky was with him. He had not encouraged her to join the kids but he was powerless to stop her once she decided to go. He did have to admit her presence had acted as the needed catalyst for this last group grope.

Rachel was the first to cum, Becky's talented tongue proved to be too much for her to resist. After she screamed she rose to her knees and moved up impaling Adam's cock in her cunt; grabbing her hips he began his rapid fucking of her willing hole. Ben and Eddie rearranged themselves to face Rachel and attacked her tits as she grabbed their pricks finally forcing Ben up to where she could get him into her mouth. Five strokes in her mouth and she switched to Eddie's cock to give him five strokes, then back to Ben.

graydave
graydave
28 Followers