Dan's XXX Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the mean time Charlie had moved up to slam his monster into Becky's slippery hole managing to drive it into her in one motion: Becky let out a howl as he completely filled her. While her mouth was open Donnie slipped his cock into her mouth all the way down to the point that his pubic hair tickled her nose. Both boys began to fuck her holes viciously. Becky was immediately rocked with a massive orgasm that continued for minutes. Donnie exploded next nearly drowning the woman as his jism went down her throat and backed up into her mouth.

Charlie kept up his pounding far longer sending Becky through a series of orgasms until he could no longer hold out and he exploded. Adam came when Becky howled in her first big O on Charlie's dick; Rachel leapt off him to tackle Ben and drove his cock into her now sodden hole. Eddie reinserted his dick in her mouth and the two fucked her in unison.

Eddie had his hands tangled in her hair holding her head as still as possible while she bounced up and down on Ben, fucking her face as hard as he could. Rachel stopped her movements letting the two young men use her while her pussy reverberated with continuous organisms. They both brought their plunder of her body to an end at the same time unloading their balls in a furry. Everyone collapsed onto the floor totally spent.

Dan wiped the last of his cum off his hand before he pulled up his shorts and wandered down the hallway to his living room, it smelled of cum, pussy juice and sweat and looked like a disaster movie set; unmoving bodies lay in tangled heaps; a sad moan came from somewhere in the mess. Stepping gingerly over limbs and bodies he finally reached his Becky; helping her untangle and rise from the floor he sent her to his bathroom for a shower. As each young man began to stir he helped them to a spot on the couch or one of the chairs in the room. At last Rachel tried to get up and he helped her to the ottoman where she slumped down half conscious. Recovering most of the washcloths he handed them out to the guys encouraging them to wash their bodies.

Breaking from the crowed he went to the kitchen bringing back the last of the beer; gratefully they all chugged down the golden liquid and began to look alive again. Even Rachel perked up and massaged her tits as she surveyed the other survivors; as she caught the eye of each boy she smiled. They in turn smiled and slowly became more animated.

Dan didn't have to encourage them to leave they each knew that it was time to go. Their energy spent, their libidos intact, they dressed, each one returning to Rachel's side to thank her for an unforgettable time. Rachel walked them to the door and wouldn't let them leave until she had given them a proper hug and kiss.

Dan helped Rachel return to her room and made her take a shower before she tumbled into her bed. Returning to his own bed he snuggled down beside Becky who was already fast asleep.