All Comments on 'Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 09'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Great story. I hope you find the energy to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He-he. Keep your time, petskunk. The real life is more important than write stories just for fun. When you decide to back and ready to resolve "conflicts" I'll be glad to read a continuation. Thank you to let us to enjoy to read your writing experiments...

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
SO SORRY TO SEE THE D.D.B.C. END

This has become one of my all-time favorites. It was well-written, had great characters, wonderful story/plot lines and was NOT inundated with the usual spelling, grammatical, syntax, and usage mistakes so prevalent in other stories on Literotica. I'm looking forward to more stories from PetSkunk. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be honest I didnt like the shifting of power

I enjoyed the story so much but felt that Ricky hogging all the girls was unfair, and felt that the girls should be shared and exchanged frequently with other sons. I still loved it though.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your comments and your support. I hope you read my other stories and enjoy them just as much. Thanks again.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I have enjoyed the series.

My concern is how do you continue?

You can't keep 8 to 10 people in one house without some conflict.

Hope you find a way.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Argument

You're right, Prop. I also am concerned with repetition. I don't want it to become stale and boring. I'm pretty sure I have exhausted this arc. I am working on a new storyline with the same characters. And, the bugs. LOL. In the meantime, I am adding a new chapter to "Moving Closer and Closer". I also have a few chapters of my other works in mind as well. But you will see these folks again. Thanks everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Glad you still have plans for this characters. Even though I did not like where the story gone, I still loved the Characters (well the initial 4 moms in general). Looking forward to read your works.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Read the latest chapter

Looking forward to more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES