Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 04

Story Info
TV reporter gets her body painted and displays the results.
7.7k words
4.8
34.4k
25

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers

The red light on the camera started to glow and a delicious shiver ran through her body. Reporter Lisa Marvell looked straight ahead and began her introduction. Because the opening shot framed her shoulders and head, she knew that at first the audience would not notice anything different about the way she was dressed. She appeared to be wearing a light blue V-neck top trimmed in white. The fabric was definitely form-fitting, but other than that, nothing seemed unusual.

"As most of you know," she began, "this week Phil, one of our loyal viewers, has dared me to have my body painted. Tonight in my special report, I'll show you exactly how that was done and let you see me modeling the artwork. I couldn't believe the fantastic effects the artists were able to achieve, so I wanted to make sure that all of you have a chance to see the results." And with that, she blushed slightly as the camera slowly began moving backward to reveal more of her body.

*****

The week had started, as it usually did, with a Monday conference in which Lisa's co-anchor Natalie Johnson, news producer Bill Reinhart, and the writers met to discuss the dare that Natalie had selected for that week. This had become a regular feature of the Friday Night Special 11:00 news report, proving to be a worthy successor to Lisa's original series on women who "dare to bare." Those segments had established Channel 4 as the leading station in that part of the state and had made the broadcaster the best known television personality in the viewing area. The new pieces, featuring Lisa performing a dare that had been submitted by a viewer, had served to drive the ratings even higher. And both series had the same common goal - they provided the opportunity for the beautiful blonde reporter to display as much of her 34-25-34 body as possible.

The dare selected for the week seemed like an obvious one; in fact Lisa was surprised that she hadn't thought of it herself when she was doing the "dare to bare" reports. A viewer had suggested that she serve as a body painting model, stripping down to allow an artist to apply various paints that created the illusion that she was wearing clothing. Both Natalie and Lisa agreed that it would be interesting to see what went on behind the scenes as well, and the final results could be shot and edited in a way that stayed within the guidelines of Standards and Practices while still making for exciting viewing.

Most of the Monday conference was devoted to determining the type of "clothing" that would be painted on Lisa's naked body as well as reviewing samples of the work of various groups of artists in order to select the team they wanted to use. The obvious choice was also the most expensive one - a group that had worked on numerous professional shoots including several where swimsuits were painted on models for publication in national magazines. Lisa was especially impressed with photos that showed models posing in body paint meant to look like blue jeans and a tight top. "Let's go with that," she suggested.

Bill indicated that he'd have to clear the budget with station manager Ken Barber, but given the latest ratings for the Friday Night Specials, he was certain that the request would be approved.

"Sounds to me like we're all set," Natalie said.

"One last thing," Lisa added. "Let's go through the schedule and sequence for shooting this."

Natalie and Bryan, the lead writer, had proposed that once the outfit was painted on Lisa, they take some shots outside the studio posing near the Channel 4 sign. Since their research had shown that the preparation could take as much as six hours, they would need to start things early in the day if they wanted to be able to film outside in the afternoon while the temperatures were still comfortable for someone who wasn't wearing any clothes. And Nicole Lewis, the station's new weather forecaster, had said there was a chance of rain by the end of the week, but that both Wednesday and Thursday looked like ideal summer days.

Based on that information, everyone agreed that they should aim to have the artists in town by Wednesday and shoot the following day. After they completed the work outside, they could return to the studio to film the introduction. Natalie could then work with the editing crew to assemble the pieces and put together the final cut, inserting any additional narration as needed at that point. All of this pointed to a very full day of work.

So, three days later, Lisa found herself stumbling out of bed hours well before the sun came up in order to be at the studio by 5:30 AM. Opening the door to the trailer that had been set up as a make-shift dressing room in the Channel 4 parking lot, she was surprised that only one of the three make-up artists was there along with Kelli, the loyal assistant from the station. During the last few months, she had gotten more and more at ease appearing naked in front of small groups of people, so as soon as she arrived she stripped out of her jeans and top and removed her bra, leaving on only her thong.

Before slipping into a terrycloth robe, she casually glanced at one of the full length mirrors set up in the room. Lisa had to admit that her rigorous workout program was paying off - her well-toned abdomen and thighs accented the curves of her 34-25-34 figure, and for a 32-year old, her perky B cup breasts and well rounded ass displayed no signs of sagging. Over her shoulder, she caught a glimpse of Kelli staring at her. "Be a sweetheart," she said with a smile as she turned to face the assistant, "run and get us both some coffee. I think it's going to be a long day."

It was another 20 minutes before the other two make-up artists arrived and were ready to begin. The team leader was a woman, Stephanie, and she was assisted by Sarah and Dave. Lisa wondered whether most models felt more comfortable having the paint applied by someone of their own sex. However, the more she thought about it, she realized that she was secretly pleased to have a mixed audience. "But jeez, what does it matter?" she thought to herself. "I'll be doing the report in just my paint, so everyone is going to see me stark naked." Her thoughts continued as she felt a familiar thrill run through her body. "And of course, that's precisely the point of this dare."

As it turned out, the first steps were anything but thrilling. Dave and Sarah began by taping large pieces of paper towels to the parts of her body that would not be painted. She chuckled as she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror wearing this kind of "negative clothing." Everything that was normally covered - including her breasts, ass, and pussy - were on display, while her arms, ankles and feet, neck, and a band of skin around her middle were wrapped up in white paper.

Then, as Lisa stretched out on a massage table that had been appropriated by the team, Stephanie applied the first coat, a thin layer of white spray paint that served two purposes: to provide a base to the color paint that would be applied next and to help bring into relief tiny baby hairs that previously had been invisible. "Now," Stephanie explained, "we can see all of these little hairs that would otherwise ruin the effect we're trying to create with the body paint. So, our next step is to take a dry razor and shave them all off."

"All?" said Lisa somewhat startled. Looking down, she could see the nearly microscopic hairs on her breasts and trailing down to her pussy, despite the Brazilian wax job she obtained just two days before.

"Yes, all," Stephanie said with a loud laugh. "And don't worry, you're not abnormal. Every model I've ever worked with has to go through this. We girls think we're totally smooth but we're really not. So just lie down and let us get rid of all that baby hair."

And with that, Dave and Sarah spent the next hour going over every inch of her exposed body. She felt a momentary sense of embarrassment when she realized that Dave was actually parting her ass cheeks with his hands so Sarah could shave down deep into her butt crack and around her anus, a feeling that was heightened when she realized that Kelli was standing in the far corner of the trailer and appeared to be trying to catch a glimpse of Lisa's puckered rosebud. "Oh my," Lisa wondered, "do I have a new admirer?" and she felt a shiver run down her spine.

From there, the embarrassment only increased as she rolled onto her back and the two assistants began shaving the small hairs off her breasts. This time, they switched roles, with Sarah gently tugging on Lisa's nipples as Dave carefully moved the razor along the smooth contours of her breasts. It required repeated swipes of the blade across the skin between her mounds, with Sarah grabbing the nipples like little handles to help separate Lisa's orbs. Instinctively, her nipples hardened in response and when Sarah released them, Lisa felt that all four people in the room must be clearly aware of her state of arousal.

While Dave backed off, Sarah asked Kelli to step in to lend a hand as they descended to Lisa's most delicate parts. "Now I'm going to ask you to pull lightly on her labia," she explained to the assistant, "so I can get a nice clear stretch of skin and make just a few quick passes with the razor." She then added for Lisa's benefit, "We'll get rid of those pesky little hairs in no time at all."

"Um, I'm just curious," said Lisa, struggling to keep the embarrassment for showing in her face and hoping that Kelli wasn't detecting any moisture as her fingers wandered across her pussy. "Is this usually how you prepare models for body painting?"

"It all depends," Stephanie chimed in, "on whether the model's working completely nude or using a covering down there."

"A covering?" asked Lisa.

"Believe it or not, it's actually called a pussy flap. It's made of latex and it can cover your private parts."

"That's funny," Lisa continued. "I don't remember anyone talking to me about that possibility."

"Oh, but we did discuss it with your producer and she told us absolutely not, you wanted to go full frontal on this," Stephanie added somewhat defensively.

"She?" Lisa said in a questioning tone. "Might that have been Natalie Johnson?"

"I think it was," Dave chimed in. "We were on a phone call with her and the writers, and Natalie was very specific that you wanted to be totally naked under the paint."

At this point, with the assistant pulling at her pussy lips while another woman shaved her most intimate parts, Lisa was forced to acknowledge the truth of that statement - that she would have been disappointed if they had used their silly old pussy flap!

The shaving completed, Stephanie handed Lisa her robe and suggested a quick break. When Kelli returned with some bottled water, she was accompanied by Clayton and George, the camera crew from Channel 4. The four of them chatted briefly, then Dave called an end to the break and the application of body paint resumed. Over the next two hours, various colors and details were applied to Lisa's completely nude body with the two cameramen and Kelli in the room.

The make-up artists had recommended that they create a blue top, which would allow them to apply more areas of paint over Lisa's nipples to better disguise the contrast between her skin and the darker color of her areolas and nipples. Furthermore, they pointed out, adding white paint around the neckline and the bottom of the sleeves would create the illusion of a narrow band of trimming to the top, helping to give better definition and shape to the imaginary garment. The eye would be tricked into thinking that the fabric ended and skin began rather than seeing it as all skin.

For the bottoms, they would be simulating the appearance of skinny jeans, stopping several inches above the ankles. Although not typically the type of clothing that Lisa would wear when reporting, simulating denim allowed them to play with greater variations in the color, even reproducing the effect of rips in the fabric. Also, the artists had strongly recommended against going with a solid color since it would typically be seen as nothing more than spray painting. Furthermore, the team was eager to show off their skill in creating the variations in color, the worn spots and the rips, that characterize jeans.

The first area to receive the artists' attention was Lisa's butt. Lying face down on the table, Lisa could feel the brushes applying a thicker, almost gelatinous paint. Again, she could sense fingers moving her ass cheeks, first lifting them as a thinner brush moved in short curved lines creating what she assumed to be the folds of the denim across her butt. Then, she could once again feel her cheeks being parted and the cool moist paint being applied deep in her crack, with the brush tickling her hole. She wasn't sure whose hands were holding her cheeks, and she momentarily indulged herself in the fantasy that it was a tongue and not the tip of the brush that she was feeling. She sighed softly, which caused Sarah to come over to her to ask if everything was okay.

"Oh," Lisa responded involuntarily, "no problem at all." Realizing that she really shouldn't allow herself these thoughts when, in a few minutes she would be turned over and exposed to the prying eyes of the entire team, she quickly recovered her wits and added, "Guess I must have been daydreaming."

"Well, don't fall asleep on us," Sarah replied. We're almost finished with your backside, and then we're going to need you to turn over so we can start working on your front. That's where we're really going need to spend some time."

Lisa had the impression that up until now, Clayton and George had just been sitting on the side of the room watching, and her instincts for getting good footage came into play. "Hey guys," she said, looking over at them. "Sounds like there must be enough paint on my butt now, so why don't you get off of yours and get something that we can use in the report?"

She heard a couple of people in the room laugh, and saw the two guys stand up and lug their equipment to the end of the table. "Yeah, you're probably right," the usually silent George replied. "I don't think the stuff we shot a few minutes ago will make it past the censors."

She heard Clayton mutter to his younger assistant, "George, is it too much to ask you to act like a professional," and then added, "Sorry about that, Lisa."

"Don't worry, Clayton," Lisa reassured him. "I know it's just George being George." As she had worked with him over the last months, Lisa had become more tolerant of the young cameraman's slightly confused, dazed mannerisms. In fact, she was increasingly amused and relaxed by his behavior and found it reassuring to have him on her shoots.

Soon, it was time for her to roll over. And although the initial layer of white paint created the basic shape of the two pieces of clothing, the coating did nothing to conceal her. Dave now worked with a broad brush to apply the darker blue across her breasts and upper abdomen, while Sarah started to work on the white trim. The blue left generous portions of the inner curves of her breasts exposed, and the white paint had the effect of suggesting a top that showed off a lot of cleavage. As the brushes moved back and forth, Lisa could feel her nipples harden, and Dave took particular care to add extra paint.

The jeans were painted low on her hips, allowing for several inches of uncovered skin below the white trim at the bottom of the shirt. Even if the jeans and top had been real, they would have been an unusually revealing choice for a newscaster. But the fact that these "clothes" were made of purely of paint pushed it to a whole other level.

While Dave worked on the top, Sarah was concentrating on the bottoms. She used several small brushes, mixing blacks and dark blues to create the illusion of the folds of denim covering her pussy. But this was definitely not fabric that Lisa was feeling pressing against her most intimate areas, as the brush moved up and down her labia slowly applying the paint to her nether lips.

Finally around noon, the make-up artists told her she could sit up so they could apply the finishing touches to her back. The work on her top went quickly, and they then had her stand up so they could spend time on the back of the jeans.

"There's a lot to be done here on the pockets and reproducing the designer's label. So just bear with us," Stephanie explained.

The artists had finished applying the paint to her ass and had stepped back to check out the work from a distance when the door opened and Natalie and sportscaster Tim Willis came in along with Nicole Lewis, the meteorologist on the late night news team.

"Hey Lisa," Nicole began. "I'm filling in on the midday weather report. Since I was in the studio, Natalie said it would be okay for me to just pop in with her and say hello. When are they going to start with the..." She looked around somewhat perplexed, and then her jaw practically dropped to the floor, "Oh my god, they have started. I mean, you've got nothing on!"

"Well, I have a lot of paint on me," Lisa said with a smile. "What do you think?" she asked, slowly turning so her colleagues could get a good view.

"I think it's pretty amazing," Tim chimed in. "And I'd give you a big hug but I don't want half of your outfit to come off on my suit." He paused, and grinned, "Or my hands."

"Bad boy, Tim," Lisa teasingly scolded. "Now you three get out of here so they can finish up. And Natalie, I assume you'll be around for the afternoon shoot."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Natalie said, smilingly sweetly as she exited the room with her two co-workers. "Who knows?" she added, "I may even have a few last minute changes to suggest."

The artists took another half hour to finish their work on the back of the jeans and then turned their attention back to some touch-up work on the front, adding a few shadows and highlights to suggest worn spots in the jeans. "Perfect," Dave said as he gave a final scan to Lisa's painted body. "In a half hour everything will completely dry. Why don't we take a break and get some food brought in. But whatever you do, don't sit on anything until we say you can."

"I'll definitely keep that in mind," Lisa replied with a smile. "Any chance of getting a glass of wine with lunch?"

"At your service," said Kelli, appearing at just that moment with a bottle and several glasses for the team. "A toast - to our daring reporter!"

"Daring and," Lisa added surveying herself in a full length mirror, "completely naked!"

Shortly before the food was scheduled to be delivered, Natalie reappeared and joined Stephanie to inspect the results of the body painting.

"Looks almost perfect," the artist pronounced. We'll do a bit of touch up just before posing outside. But right now, the paint is dry so why don't you slip this on so you can sit down and enjoy lunch," she said to Lisa, handing her a dressing gown.

"Before you put on that robe," Natalie interrupted, "let's try a little experiment. Someone mentioned that the guy bringing the food should be here in just a minute. Why don't you stay just the way you are and sit on that stool in the corner. Let's see if he notices anything when he comes in?"

"You know, that's not a bad idea," Stephanie replied. "Most people who look at a model in body paint don't necessarily notice it at first. "Especially," she said with a pause, "if we've done our jobs right."

"Oh, and if you haven't?" the reporter asked with a bit of a twinkle in her eyes.

"Don't worry," Stephanie replied. "This definitely turned out well."

"Besides," Natalie said with a smile. "Does it really matter? When you go outside, some people are going to see you then."

Lisa was very aware of that fact; in fact, ever since the dare had been proposed on Monday she had been excited just thinking about the idea of standing in front of their building with nothing on except some paint. But she wasn't going to admit that to her colleague.

rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers