Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you're right," she replied cautiously. "Anyway, it won't hurt to give things a few extra minutes to dry."

They didn't have to wait long. There was a knock on the trailer door and Dave went to open it. A man in his mid-forties carrying several large bags entered and looked around. Natalie motioned him to a table near the corner of the room near where Lisa was seated, and the delivery guy walked over and set the food on it. He turned, went back to Dave, and said, "Just sign the receipt, please."

While Dave scribbled his name on the paper, Natalie called out to him. "Are you sure you included the Greek salad? It's for my friend over there," she added, pointing directly at Lisa.

"Don't worry," he responded, looking quickly at the two women. "We double checked the order and everything's there." And with that, he turned around and walked out the door.

Everyone broke out into laughter as soon as he was gone. "I have to hand it to you guys," Lisa said gesturing to Stephanie and her team. "Your work fooled him."

"You know," Natalie began, holding up her hand as if asking for quiet. "Given that most people won't realize that Lisa's wearing body paint instead of her clothes, I'm sure we can get away with taking a little walk after lunch."

She summoned the lead cameraman over. "Clayton, do you think we can get a second camera for George and have you both shooting when we go outside?"

No reason we can't," the seasoned crew member replied. "What are you thinking?"

"We're all set up to shoot in daylight, so we can get some shots in front of our building." She paused, while Clayton and the blonde reporter nodded. "What if after we film that, I take Lisa for a little walk? There's that stretch of stores with a pedestrian mall just a few blocks away, and there are bound to be some people outside. You and George follow the two of us and catch the reaction of folks on the street."

"You're counting on the fact that people will react like the delivery guy? Lisa asked.

"Precisely," Natalie replied. "Most of them will just walk right on by."

"And for those who do notice," Clayton added, "we should be able to get some great reaction shots."

"I suppose I have no say in this?" Lisa asked, as she felt a familiar sensation in her tummy.

"I'm making it part of the dare," Natalie said with a smile. "In fact, I think it's brilliant, if I do say so myself."

"You would think it's brilliant," Lisa replied. "After all, you won't be the one parading down the street naked."

"You won't be completely nude," Natalie protested. "After all, you have that paint all over you. So let's enjoy our lunch now and then I'll take you for a little stroll, Miss Marvell."

*****

Nicole's weather forecast had proven completely accurate - by 2:30 when Lisa and the camera crew were ready to go, it was a pleasant 78 degrees outside under sunny skies. Dave and Sarah had applied just a few more dabs of paint before pronouncing their model ready to go.

The blonde reporter did a final check in front of the mirrors, totally impressed by the artists' work. There was no doubt that at first glance that it looked like she was wearing a tight blue shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. The decision to go with a top that appeared to have a V-shaped neckline ending almost at the bottom of her breasts worked to call attention to her unpainted cleavage. Furthermore, the use of the darker blue was reasonably effective at obscuring the dark circles of her areolas, leaving only the protruding nipples as clear evidence that she wasn't wearing any sort of protective covering.

Similarly the "jeans" looked remarkably lifelike from the front. The attempts at creating the illusion of folds of denim as well as worn areas of the jeans completely conveyed a sense of that Lisa was in fact actually wearing clothes. And a last minute decision to paint on a black studded belt through the loops of the jeans also worked well. Viewed from the back, however, there was no doubt that someone would immediately know these were no ordinary jeans. As Lisa looked in a mirror over her shoulder, it was obvious that no amount of paint could disguise the fact that the contours of her butt cheeks and ass crack were completely visible.

Realizing that anyone looking at her from behind would never be fooled by the body paint, Natalie immediately called Clayton and George over for a hurried last minute conference. "Guys, I want to check something out with you. One of you is going to be walking ahead of Lisa, right?"

"That's right," Clayton responded as George remained silent. "I'll be fifteen or twenty feet in front, walking backward. George will be ten or fifteen back, largely to get the reaction shots of people as they approach."

"Let's get you closer to Lisa so you can capture the reactions of anyone who looks at her from behind." With that, she pointed to the blonde reporter standing at the mirror. "See what I mean?" she said as Clayton nodded in agreement while George just stared at her ass.

"I sure do. From the back it's much more obvious that those aren't clothes she's wearing," the older cameraman replied.

"So let's make sure we get those reaction shots. And George," she added, "While we'd all love to see as much of Lisa's butt as possible, make sure you're getting some shots people's faces."

"Don't worry, I'll get both," he replied with just the hint of a grin.

At that point, Kelli joined them to say that a sound man was waiting for them in the lobby of the building along with another crew member who would handle any bystanders who might try to disrupt the shot, always a risk when doing any sort of shoot outside the studio.

"See if we can get a second guard to come along as well," Natalie asked the assistant. "I think we may be drawing more attention than we originally counted on." And with that the team headed out from the trailer, across the parking lot, and into the side entrance of the building.

"Okay," Natalie said to the assembled group. "Clayton tells me the light is perfect and the temperature felt pretty good out there. In fact, it looks like Lisa may be feeling a little chilly in this air conditioning here," she added with a bit of a chuckle as she glanced at her friend. "So, let's get to work."

The first shot involved Lisa walking down the corridor to the main entrance to the station and stepping into the broad daylight of a warm summer's day. A couple of cars sped by, and about fifty feet away across the broad lawn that ran from the front of the building to the sidewalk, the reporter noticed a young mother pushing a baby carriage. "Just a normal afternoon," she thought, "with no one paying any special notice to me."

They were able to get the shot completed in two just two takes. Lisa then huddled with Natalie as Clayton and George headed over to the large "Channel 4" sign located about ten feet to the side of the entrance. A minute later the two women joined the camera team as Natalie explained that they wanted the next sequence to be a shot of Lisa standing next to the Channel 4 sign as she provided the narrative that would set up the second part of the report.

After some testing of the mike and adjustment of the camera's position, the filming started. "This is Lisa Marvell, now fully dressed in my body paint," a fact that should have been obvious from the shot. The camera was positioned about ten feet from the blonde reporter and at a slight angle. This allowed the station sign to be clearly seen, and it also allowed Lisa to turn slightly and look at the camera over her left shoulder. From that angle, her hip blocked any view of her crotch, and by using a hand held mike with her arms raised, she was able to make sure her breasts weren't seen. Still, given that the camera was capturing the full length of her body, there could be no doubt that the reporter was completely nude.

"We've seen all of the careful preparation and hard work that goes into creating body art. But the point of any art is for people to see it."

At this point, Natalie walked into frame, standing next to her blonde colleague. "So," the dark-haired anchorwoman continued, "we thought it would be fun to stage our own traveling art exhibition." She paused, and looked playfully at the camera, "Why don't you join me as I take Lisa for a short walk?"

The shot ended, and Clayton and George positioned themselves out on the front sidewalk with the hand-held cameras. As Lisa watched them getting ready, she could feel a growing sense of excitement pulsing through her body. An occasional cool breeze blew across the lawn, tickling her legs and causing a slight shiver to run down her spine. It was strange to be standing there completely naked, watching the cars and occasional pedestrians pass by, all of them seemingly unaware of her state of undress. Even the crew had grown accustomed to her nudity and had stopped commenting on the body paint.

At last, Kelli came running back to her and said, "They're ready to go." The assistant lingered a moment, and then added. "This is so cool," she said with an admiring look, and then turned to rejoin the team on the sidewalk.

Lisa now began walking, first cautiously so her heels didn't cause her to trip in the grass. Once she got to the main pathway in front of the entrance, she turned and confidently strode toward the cameras. She noticed George zooming the lens in on her as she approached the team, while Clayton was already starting to move ahead on the main sidewalk in order to stay in front of her on the walk. Kelli and the sound man remained at the studio, not wanting to interfere with the crowd scenes that they hoped to capture. The two crew members now designated for "crowd control" lagged behind George and Natalie, trying to stay out of the shot but ready to help if needed.

No one passed them in the first two blocks. Several cars slowed down, but it was unclear whether they were simply curious about why there would be two cameras filming a woman walking along or if they had noticed anything special about her clothes. Lisa was pleased to see that George, despite all appearances to the contrary, was paying attention and occasionally turned his camera to capture the passing cars. She knew that Natalie would review that footage in the editing room to see if there was anything worth using. "Good work, George," she thought to herself as she continued her walk down the street.

The next block contained several restaurants and a few clothing boutiques. Although the lunch crowd was gone by now, there were a handful of people coming and going from the shops and about a dozen people passed them by. Apparently Stephanie had been correct in her prediction that when body painting was done well, the majority of the casual viewers would notice nothing unusual. However, Lisa knew that walking in heels had the effect of causing her breasts to gently bounce in a way that strongly suggested they were unencumbered by any fabric. And, she knew that her ass cheeks were definitely moving up and down with each step. "Someone," she thought, "is going to notice that."

George did manage to capture two guys walking together who turned immediately after passing Lisa. One of them pulled out a cell phone and snapped a couple of quick shots before continuing on their way. Other than that, it didn't seem that anyone had noticed the reporter's unusual outfit. But that was about to change, as up ahead, Lisa reached the small pedestrian mall running between the two main streets and turned into it.

The mall had been designed to help draw people to the downtown area for shopping and other business, and it included several outdoor cafes as well as displays that merchants set up on nice days outside their stores. As a result, dozens of people were hanging out in the passageway, some at the café tables, others just casually browsing through the outdoor displays, and a half dozen people were lined up at an ice cream stand.

After going unnoticed by people she passed on the street, Lisa had overcome her initial nervousness and grown more relaxed, enjoying the feel of the warm sun on her naked skin as well as the occasional breeze against her nipples and across her tummy. It reminded her of her visit to a nudist camp as part of her "dare to bare" reports. But this was definitely more thrilling, being naked in public while everyone else was clothed. And as she started down the pedestrian mall, she immediately felt the surge of adrenaline. "Oh my god," she thought as she noticed the number of individuals at the outdoor cafes obviously engaged in people-watching on this warm afternoon," I am definitely going to be noticed here."

In fact, a number of the shoppers and café-goers had already begun to comment on Clayton and his camera, speculating on what he was filming. But as Lisa started to stroll down the mall, it immediately became obvious. The reporter could overhear snippets of conversation, with several keen observers speculating in rather loud voices "I think that's body paint."

Roughly halfway down the mall, Lisa noticed the ice cream stand. And as the reporter drew near, two women broke out of the line and approached her. "Hey, you're the reporter from Channel 4, right?" the first one said.

Lisa nodded and replied, "Yes, it's me."

"Lisa Marvell, right?" her friend replied. "Looks like you're doing one of your dares."

"How could you tell?" Lisa said, smiling somewhat nervously.

The two women smiled back and added, "We're both huge fans. I think it's great that you're doing all this adventurous stuff."

"Thanks," Lisa responded. "I'm afraid I can't stop for a chat right now but I hope you'll keep watching."

"Don't worry," one of them responded, "I think everyone's watching."

"Well, I meant our news program, but I guess you're right," the reporter replied as she noticed several other people drawing near. "Anyway, bye for now," she said and continued down the mall at a somewhat accelerated pace.

She could see the crew members who were accompanying them for protection breathe a sigh of relief as she started moving again. She suddenly felt what she thought might be a sense of panic overtaking her but then realized it was a different sensation. She had a heightened awareness of everything going on around her, as if all her senses were on full alert. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see heads turning to look at her as she passed by. As she walked more quickly, she became aware of her thighs brushing against each other and a tingling that passed up her legs into her core. The breeze against her skin seemed to stimulate every nerve ending - in some strange way, she felt fully alive.

Meanwhile, the two cameramen were busy capturing it on video. As Lisa accelerated her walk, the people that had been approaching her dropped back to their tables or simply lingered to talk to one another about what they had just witnessed. Clusters of people were approaching Lisa from the far end of the walk, and several of them stared at her as she passed but then kept walking.

As they approached the end of the mall, Natalie had signaled to Clayton to slow his pace, and as Lisa drew closer, she approached the blonde reporter. "I think this would be the perfect place to get some shots of you posing in your new outfit," she suggested. "Don't you agree?"

Lisa stopped momentarily and hesitated as she looked around. "I guess you're right," she said.

"I can say a few things about the walk and interview you on how you feel walking around with your body painted," Natalie continued. "That will be really good in the final report."

"How can I refuse?" Lisa responded.

"You know you can't turn down a dare," her colleague added with a sly look. "Clayton," she said turning to the cameraman, "let make sure Lisa and I are standing in the daylight so you can get a good shot," as she gestured to the side of the mall that was in the sun.

"That should work," he nodded in agreement. "And it looks like the restaurant right on the corner hasn't opened for the day yet, so the two of you can stand next to the chairs and little railing they have set up there."

By now George had caught up with them, and he quickly positioned himself out on the main street shooting back into the mall with the sun behind him. Clayton gave Natalie a quick "thumbs-up" as he handed her a microphone and she guided Lisa over to the empty sidewalk chairs.

"I've been watching Lisa during her walk and I have to say that it looks like the body paint did manage to fool a lot of people," the dark-haired reporter began as the camera rolled.

Lisa could see that Clayton was framing the shot so she and Natalie would be seen from the waist up. As such, viewers would have ample time to see the shape of her breasts and nipples beneath the paint. "You're right, Natalie," Lisa picked up the narration. "The artists did an incredible job of creating the appearance of real clothes. But I don't think I fooled everyone," she continued with a wink.

"I'm sure our more discerning viewers have been able to confirm that you have indeed performed this week's dare," the anchorwoman added. "And I know our audience will agree with me that the body painting we've seen today is as good as anything you'll see on professional models in those special swimsuit issues of some magazines."

Lisa took that as her cue to assume several different poses, turning sideways with both hands on the railing and thrusting her ass out and moving one leg forward. "Think I could start a new career modeling?" she asked playfully as she turned with her back to the camera, placing her hands on her hips and looking over her shoulder at the lens as she swayed her hips to one side. Lisa then turned again to face the camera, and somewhat defiantly placed a hand on her right hip as she turned her leg out slightly. This had the effect of deliberately exposing more of her painted pussy to the camera, and she couldn't stop herself from giggling at the bold move.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to use some of that footage," Natalie added with a chuckle as she put down the microphone. "I think it's time to get you back to the studio before you call any more attention to yourself," she said pointing toward the growing number of bystanders who were gathering behind Clayton, George, and the crew members. Many of them had their cell phones held aloft, snapping pictures and taking videos of the blonde reporter.

Lisa nodded to Natalie and then gave a quick wave of her hand to the crowd. The two women turned back onto the street and began walking back to Channel 4. Pedestrian traffic was lighter now, and they passed only a handful of people on their return to the studio. And, because George and Clayton stopped filming, no one seemed to sense that anything out of the ordinary was occurring.

When they returned to the studio lobby, Bill Reinhart was waiting for them. "I just heard you decided to take a little walk in your body painting. You know that was incredibly risky."

"Oh, was it?" Lisa asked trying to look as innocent as possible for someone standing naked in her place of work.

"Yes, it was. You could have been arrested."

"But she wasn't," Natalie interjected. "And we got some great shots, didn't we Clayton," she said turning to the cameraman who nodded in agreement. "I'm the producer on these segments, and I take responsibility for everything that's going on. "

"It's still my ass that's on the line if anything goes wrong," Bill replied.

"Well, literally I think it's my ass," Lisa said trying to diffuse the situation. "Listen Bill, I completely support Natalie's decisions. And we're getting great ratings because of what we're doing. So I really think you can relax and trust us to make the right decisions."

Bill took a deep breath. "I guess you're right. We didn't get into trouble with your accidental slip during the pizza dare, so I can't see how this could be any worse that than." He shook his head, recalling everything that had been achieved over the last months, most of it thanks to Lisa's willingness to push the limits of what they could show on television. "I give up," he finally conceded with a chuckle. "I've never vetoed anything you've done, so I don't know why I have to sign off on these things going forward. From now on, whatever you want, goes."