Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
839 Followers

Lisa smiled slyly. "I might regret the fact that you're letting Natalie do whatever she wants, but I'm sure you won't Bill. Thanks."

"And now," the blonde reporter continued as she gently pushed Bill aside and started to walk down the hallway, "I have to shoot the final bit for this report on the studio set. I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it airs." She paused and smiled broadly at the news producer, and continued, "Just in case you haven't seen enough of me already."

*****

At that was how, a few minutes later, she was standing in the studio, shooting her opening comments as the camera slowly panned back. "I couldn't believe the fantastic effect the artists were able to achieve, so I wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to see the results," Lisa explained as the camera pulled back far enough to provide a full view of her breasts, the large areolas just discernible beneath the blue paint and the nipples clearly poking up and out.

"We'll give you an insider's look at how I had to prepare for this shoot and how the paint was applied," she continued as the camera pulled back even more. "And then I'll step outside as Natalie takes me for a walk in my new outfit," Lisa added as the tops of her painted jeans came into view. Now, join me as we see the artists at work," she concluded turning sideways toward the camera just before her failure to wear a pussy flap could be revealed.

The final edited report that Natalie prepared and aired on Friday night made sure to cut away from any shot that seemed to provide a glimpse of the blonde reporter's slit. But that was one of the few concessions that she made to her colleague's modesty. She inserted several extended sequences of the preparation in the final cut, including one shot of Kelli's hands holding Lisa's ass cheeks while Dave's paint brush dipped into her crack and another shot of them shaving the fine hairs off of her breasts, with her nipples and areolas covered only by a light coat of white paint.

The outdoor shots were edited to mix crowd reaction with clear views of Lisa walking, chiefly from behind. And since it was important to leave no doubt in the viewers' minds that she had performed the dare, Natalie made sure to include some footage of their interview outside of the café on the pedestrian mall.

When she showed the final edit to Lisa and Bill shortly before the Friday night broadcast, both seemed somewhat stunned that she had included as much of the footage as she did. Bill in particular seemed speechless, but finally managed to stammer out, "Well, it's going to run longer than usual."

"Don't worry," Natalie said, "I'll make sure we fit it in."

"And Lisa, you're okay with all of this?" he asked somewhat incredulously as the blonde reporter nodded approvingly.

"I just don't see how you're ever going to top that," he said wistfully shaking his head.

"Oh don't worry," Natalie said with a gleam in her eye. "I've already got something in mind!"

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
839 Followers