All Comments on 'Dark and Stormy Night'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Thanks for a great hot story.My wife and I have this fantasy also..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haters Will Hate

Once I was one of them, but then my wife and I decided to try threesomes, first with another woman and then with a man. The one with the woman went well, although it wasn't quite as good as I had hoped. Then came my wife's turn to pick a man to join us from the inquiries our ad got.

I was shocked when the man who showed up was black, and my wife insists to this day that race was never mentioned, but we couldn't back out at this point because it would be racist. When they three of us got naked and into bed, at first I was relieved that the stories about black men's endowments weren't true in the case of this man, but when my wife Rhonda started giving him head things changed.

Erect the man was huge, and as my Rhonda went down on him I could see the look in her eyes had changed. Here she was trying to get her lips even halfway down that black shank and failing. Then the man's attitude changed. Lester got mean and started to order me around, even telling me to jerk the shaft of his cock when Rhonda sucked the knob. It was the first cock besides my own I had ever touched.

Then Lester told me to put his cock in my wife's pussy, much like in this story. Holding this thing that I couldn't get my fingers around and feeling it pulsate was arousing even as Rhonda cried out in pain as he split her with it. Lester was fast and rough, and after he came he pulled his dripping cock out of Rhonda and order me to suck it clean. Then he pushed my face into Rhonda's hairy cum filled sex and made me clean her.

After he left Rhonda was furious that I hadn't offered resistance and let Lester treat me like a wimp, but then admitted that it really turned her on too. After that we both knew our roles, much like the characters in your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beware.

Careful what you wish for! The more a woman has sex, especially great sex (which cuckolding sex must usually be), the more she is going to want it. Based on our experience, I believe that she can easily and uncontrollably become addicted to it - just as bad as any drug. Couples need to beware of this fact no matter how strong and solid you believe your relationship ship is!

ilovealliloveallabout 7 years ago
Der, Hi!

Fantastic. I know a lot of this is your expertise of writing erotics and wow! It is good. Love you.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Love being stranded and fucked

What a great story, very hot. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want to do this with m wife.

I loved your story , one of the best I have ever read. I have always dreamed about doing this with my wife. The thought of feeding a huge cock into her pussy and feeling it pulse and squirt cum up her still excites me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another great story Voyeurman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh yes

The black man had a big penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Loved this story, everyone gets what they want. The black bull gets to ruin a white couple. The wife gets properly fucked. The husband gets most of all, he gets to witness his wife's transformation from prim, proper, faithful wife to a blackened slutwife. In addition hubby discovers he enjoys participating and watching more than any sex previous. The ultimate humiliation came when hubby sucks the bull back to hardness so his wife can be fucked again. I can't wait to read another story from this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jeepers. Holy bat poop!!!!!!

Story was very goodly. I like. Love to help wife suck huge thick cock. What cum don't go in her snatch I gladly swallow. Once sucked off wife's lover 7 times in 1 nights and swallowed every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a beautiful story, voyuerman!

Love your stories, voyuerman! I especially relate to "Finally Fucked", as Jamaica was where I, too, was unexpectedly sodomized and realized my place in life was my mouth on my wife's cum-laden cunt and my ass at the end of her lover's dick.

When we returned, my wife proudly announced our new interracial cuckold lifestyle and the hope for a black baby. I had never experienced such humiliation. The shame was unbelievably arousing. As my wife now happily shows off her rapidly-growing belly, the knowledge that everyone knows it's not mine but his fills my cock, and I am made to feel further shame at what is deemed my inappropriate arousal.

The fear of her revealing my sodomy is ever-present and is itself amazingly arousing. Apparently, I crave more humiliation. I am sure they will find out, as she is insistent that I will have to service her new lover when she gets too big to handle him.

Too bad this wife didn't get knocked up from such a wonderful sharing experience. We didn't get much of a feel for the bull. I assume that was done on purpose, to concentrate on the feelings of the husband and wife. What a beautiful story about a loving couple.

Hopefully, you will write another chapter about this couple, and we will meet the bull that makes her belly swell! Can't wait!

SlutHubbyJack, Another Interracial Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jedno z lepszych

opowiadań - - my mamy czwórkę czrnych dzieci zrobionych przez nieznajomych wielkich murzynów - pierwszego mamy od wielkiego drwala - drugiego ,od kowala - trzeciego od potężnego pomocnika murarza - czwartego od marynarza i po piątego jedziemy w góry.Wszystkie dzieci są rok po roku i zostają z naszą gosposią na dwa tygodnie ,gdyż celowo wybieramy z żoną płodny okres ,aby była w tym czasie hodowana przez wielkiego Afrykanina

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPERHOT story!!!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Other than the odd spelling mistake. This was a great story. They lived for the moment on that night and went for it. Really well set up and flowed nicely. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

need a continuation where the wife continues to be getting stretched, and hubby has a 'snip' so they can REQUEST fromher lovers that they impregnate her, because the couple wants children

Dobie5408Dobie54088 months ago

5* for th heat but typos got in the way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I always come back to this story. Such a beautiful expression of love. Would enjoy reading more as your wife is totally owned by multiple BBC.

ToiletCuckToiletCuck3 months ago

Really enjoy this story. I re-read this often and would certainly be interested in living this out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous